You know why these people watch these healing shows... criticizing that "nothing happens" in one of these shows is like criticizing a shounens protag when he gets a bullshit powerup.
You should understand what fanbase your getting into before criticizing something that works in favor of the fans..
So in conclusion, yes, nothing happens, and I welcome that in my SoLs.
Friendly reminder that this is a fifth grader.
Lost you here?
Maybe that's why there's a new version coming. To prevent people spamming the button just to raise the count.
God, if I had a cute little daughter like Renge I don't think I'd survive all the heart attacks.
Ah, just finished this like a week ago. I normally hate SoL drivel but I liked this very much, reminded me of Calvin and Hobbes.
How long until S2?
I really did love NNB, can't wait for another season for an anime it really is 10/10 comfy. I think personally it's more relaxing than Aria and Hidamari mostly because I personally think the setting is much better.
I imagine life on the Tapon could be pretty much exactly that.
I truly wonder if there are any 'guardian' anons that actually watch NNB.
All you faggots say you want to protect your daughteru but all I'm seeing from these threads are obsessed lolicons saying you want to fuck or masturbate to the NNBs.
My only dream in life is to raise a family with a cute daughteru or trouble making sonu accompanied by my waifu. Preferable in some small city where relationships are more close-knit.
Basically NNB threads are 90% lolicons that use the Biyoris as masterbation fuel, and the remaining 10% of us pure gaurdians who want to protect and nurture kids and look down upon sexual remarks of any kind.
P-please change /a/.. can we just talk modestly about the Biyoris instead of sexualizing?
I watch SoL to embrace the pure of this world, but you guys seem to want to take everything that is pure and defile it like some shitty harem...
I want to call this gross, but some of the greatest boxers and martial artists drink their own urine to not waste the nutrition that weren't completely absorbed.
But its still fucking gross.
>P-please change /a/
Obviously /a/ is not where you belong.
Kindly kill yourself.
I'm going to marry Koma-chan
That episode really made me like her even more.