[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you ready for tomorrow? Can't wait to see all the new

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: swords.jpg (16KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
swords.jpg
16KB, 600x450px
Are you ready for tomorrow?

Can't wait to see all the new random posts people copy/paste from other forums about asspulls.
>>
Tell me about archer. Why does he use swords?
>>
>>118261221
I guess. All of my energy for this adaptation has been drained away.
>>
File: 1417879652681.jpg (98KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [Google]
1417879652681.jpg
98KB, 1440x810px
>>118261221
>You now realize Caster and Kuzuki are in Shirou-Pawn's reflection
>>
>>118261221
How is it an asspull if Shirou is Archer?
>>
>>118261917
It will feel like more of an asspull in the anime since they took out some of the foreshadowing stuff of Shirou being able to use projection, like Rin noticing the stuff he had made in his shed or whatever it was. So far in the anime it looks like he's just supposed to be able to do strengthening.
>>
>>118261221
Was projection even mentioned before in this adaptation? do we know Shirou has lots of projected stuff in his shed?
It's gonna seem asspully if it comes out of nowhere with no context at all.
>>
>>118261983
>like Rin noticing the stuff he had made in his shed or whatever it was.
Isn't that later?
>>
File: trace on.jpg (153KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
trace on.jpg
153KB, 800x800px
Don't worry, ufotable will fix the plothole by giving Shirou the weapons he is most familiar with: A kitchen knife and a ladle.
>>
Oh man, Imma go sleep early today so I can catch the stream tomorrow. I can't wait to see Saber getting rekt.
>>
>>118261983
>>118262467
That only happens in Fate.

>>118262009
No and no.
We could argue they could have dropped some hints before, like when he was showing Saber what he could do in the shed, for example. But it seems kind of moot at this point seeing as the episode comes tomorrow.
>>
File: [Swords Internally].jpg (96KB, 808x606px) Image search: [Google]
[Swords Internally].jpg
96KB, 808x606px
>>118261221
Oh boy, the cringeworthy secondary reactions.
>>
>>118262893
Yeah, but you're supposed to go into UBW with the context of Fate. That's why they don't bother to hide that Shinji is Rider's master, amongst other stuff.
>>
>>118263010
Yeah but that context is only known to us who have read the VN. Secondaries though, since Ufotable hasn't dropped any hints that Shirou knows projection, are going to be crying out asspull to hell and back.
>>
>>118263190
That's all they're good for, is giving us hilarious reactions as they misunderstand stuff. I personally think they'll be crying asspull about Kuzuki somehow beating their unbeatable waifu Saber who took a full-power tsubame gaeshi to the face and shrugged it off much more than Shirou's swords though.
>>
>>118263257
>I personally think they'll be crying asspull about Kuzuki somehow beating their unbeatable waifu Saber
If you wake the snake, you gonna take a break (from life).
>>
>>118263257
>I personally think they'll be crying asspull about Kuzuki somehow beating their unbeatable waifu Saber who took a full-power tsubame gaeshi to the face and shrugged it off much more than Shirou's swords though.
Yeah, probably.

Man, I can't wait either way. The tears will be delicious.
>>
>>118261872
Damn, the preview music is so good.
>>
File: enemy of necks the world over.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
enemy of necks the world over.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0IUR4gkPIE
>>
>>118261322
Because Archer's origin is "sword".
>>
>>118261221
>other forums
Kill yourself
>>
Really want Ufotable to slow down time just to show all the things going on in Shirou's mind at once.

Also Saber is going to get knocked the fuck out which while I dislike it, will be great to see animated.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.