[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overlord / Mushoku Tensei

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 46862276_p0.png (926KB, 1100x1500px) Image search: [Google]
46862276_p0.png
926KB, 1100x1500px
Spoiler Dump Edition, get your asses in here.

Also, posting best grills.
>>
Continuing from last thread. Overlord spoilers beginning.

Ainz walks further into the cemetery with Narberal. Narberal asks if Ainz plans to launch a surprise attack, but Ainz responds with that it's pointless since the other side has already noticed them. (And thinks to himself that his class is awful at stealth anyways.) He runs into Kajite(?) the bald necromancer along with some unimportant followers in black robes.

Ainz: Good evening. Isn't it a waste spending it on a boring ceremony like this?
>>
Kajite: I decided it was appropriate for my ceremony. Besides that, what's your story? How did you break through the crowd of Undead?

Ainz: I'm looking for a missing teenager...You know what I'm talking about don't you?

Ainz laughs bitterly beneath his helmet (this part could also mean he forced a smile, but I thought a bitter laugh was more likely).
Ainz: Only you lot? That's it?
>>
Whoops, slight mistake on the last part.

Kajite is the one who asks, "Only you two?" Ainz thinks about how pitiful Kajite is, almost like an abandoned child. Ainz shrugs at the question.

Ainz: Only us. We used Flight Magic to come here.

Kajite: Lies. That's impossible

Ainz: Believe that if you want. Oh, how about if the child return safely, I let you live? Kajite.
>>
File: Illustrations7 001.jpg (3MB, 2832x4224px) Image search: [Google]
Illustrations7 001.jpg
3MB, 2832x4224px
Could some anons kindly get in here and discuss so the thread doesn't 404 mid-TL?

Kajite: Your name is?

Ainz: Before that I have something to ask. Besides you all, there are others right?

Kajite: Only we----

Ainz:(Ainz interrupts)--- There are more of you right?
Ainz thinks that getting Enfreya is only a secondary goal and that they want the element of surprise for "something".

Clementine shows up to check on the necromancer's progress.
>>
>>118161314
MT ch7 when, or at least by who?
>>
Ainz is too badass. This needs to be translated asap, there's no way the anime will be anything but a joke.
>>
>>118161394
According to the past chapters. Us ;_;
>>
Clementine: I can ask your name right? Mine's Clementine. Pleased to meet you.

Ainz: It's useless to ask, but I'll still tell you. I am Momon (Feifei if you're a Chink).

Clementine: I haven't heard of that name, but let's get along okay?

Ainz has an extremely long sentence here and I'm too noob to translate it.

Clementine: Ah, under your cloak. Let me see it okay?

I think Clementine wants the bone.
>>
Thanks for spoilers!
>>
File: reuenthal.jpg (42KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
reuenthal.jpg
42KB, 640x480px
What do these two have to do with each other?
Why do mushoku tensei and overlord have to use the same thread?

Is this overlord stuff any good, does it even do anything new compared to the millions of other "trapped in a game world" stories?
>>
>>118162748
If it does not get thread with Mushoku Tensei it will get closed down.
At the moment it seems interesting, he teleported with his dungeon and army in what it may be future world of the game.
>>
>>118162748
You mean besides the fact that it's not a "Trapped in a game" story?
>>
Nope . Can't read them. I hate spoilers.
>>
>>118163097

Does it have shit like levels and game-like skills?

I hate that shit, i dropped shield-hero because of it.
>>
>>118163272
Nope, Status and UI screens have completely disappeared. It reads more like a fantasy novel than anything.
>>
>>118162748
Overlord is pretty good. Skythewood has the English translations up on his blog, but it's only through to the first chapter in volume 2.

It's well-written and the mc has a srsbsns lack of morality with violent tendencies, from what I've heard there might be some sex stuff later on. It's very different from MT, but good.
>>
For those interested manga raw of only sense online ch 1 is around the net.
>>
File: 34169293_p0.jpg (553KB, 639x800px) Image search: [Google]
34169293_p0.jpg
553KB, 639x800px
More Spooky Skeleton time. Clementine taunts him about the deaths of Peter and company. Asking Ainz if he was their comrade, and pretending to apologize for slaughtering them at the alchemy store. She mentions that as she was killing them, they thought someone (Ainz) would come rescue them.

Ainz says that she doesn't need to apologize. Because he too wants to settle the score with her, and her "behavior". He says that he planned to use Peter and his party as "props". They had seen how strong Ainz was first hand, and so would have spread news about him when they had returned to town. He gets angry that Clementine interfered with those plans of his.

Clementine says that if Narberal teamed up with Ainz he might have a chance, but if he tried to fight her himself it'd be impossible and he'd just get his shit wrecked.

Ainz says even Narberal by herself would be more than enough to win.

Clementine thinks that it's impossible for a Magic Chanter to defeat her.

Ainz asks if she's confident in her strength.
>>
When will Ainz fight with Oersted? I think Oersted would clean the ground with Ainz robe.
>>
Anime is greenlit, right?
>>
>>118164577
For Overlord? Yes, the announcement came out months ago. No new info yet though.
>>
>>118164450
God i'm getting wet.
>>
Is this like Log Horizon or is it more like tryhard edgy shit "You die in the game you're dead for real"
>>
>>118164577
Yeah, but if the anime follows the manga rather than the light novel it'll be a bad joke.
>>
>>118164732
If you mean as shitty as LH or as shitty as SAO it is neither of the two.
>>
Can Someone explain the current deal with TIs for Mr. Bones? Is sky dropping it after 2 is done?
>>
>>118164783
I'm really worried too, they will not make it as dark as it is. They will make Albedo Moe, Narberal tsundere, Shaltear Kuudere.
>>
>>118164918
This gets asked every single thread. Sky is dropping it after Volume 2; all the other TLs from Flying Squirrels are staying.
>>
>>118165000
Sorry if I'm slow, but that means that they'll keep Tling it right?
>>
>>118165305
Yeah. But they translated the chinese version and at the moment they are around vol 3 ch 2.
>>
>>118165305
As long as the Chinese keep TLing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.