[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

bleach608

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 580
Thread images: 73

File: bleach-5347381.jpg (122KB, 800x1279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bleach-5347381.jpg
122KB, 800x1279px
and the pen is mightier than the sword.
>>
And Bleach is shitier than the shit
>>
looks like we need that darkness bleached.
Maybe kubo got pissed at people making fun of his white back grounds and thats why he has darkness?
>>
>>117848133
Kubo is trollier than the plot
>>
The shinigamis are more evil than the quincies. No surprise there.
>>
>>117848133
Kubo found ink. THE HEART reversed.
>>
Damn Kubo, You do it again.
>>
>>117848615
This fight is basically Ink vs Bleach, and we all know Bleach wins in the end.
>>
>>117848612
How is he evil here? Darkness=/=Evil and Light=/=Good here necessarily, that's been a theme since the start.

To make such a mistake, you'd have to ignore what's been going on up to this point. Quincies have spoke towards their true intentions with their actions, not with their "We come in justice, we are light" words.
>>
thread them:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kji-0ceL5yY
>>
But what if he turns him into ink and the bleach removes him completely out of existence?
>>
File: bleach-5348737.jpg (134KB, 857x513px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bleach-5348737.jpg
134KB, 857x513px
>>117848774
>>
I do not understand whats happening

its fun tho
>>
>>117848911
King of Shinigami vs King of Quincy

Top dogs out of both older fractions are having it out full on, before Ichigo turns on his MC power since he's the one that can save the day.

It's like Yamamoto vs Bach at the moment, but a bit bigger. It's probably one of the last non-protaganist tier battles we'll ever see here.
>>
>>117848856
>Kubo spills ink on the manga
>It loses its name
>Bleach becomes「 」
>>
>>117849000
the 「 」
>>
The monk is the jobber. I won't get fooled again.
>>
Urahara loses darkness. Does that mean everybody is now temporarily a good guy? Get rekt Kyoraku.
>>
>>117849013
>'the 「 」' in white ink
>page covered in black ink
>>
>>117848376
Then why don't you write a better manga? oh that's right you have no talent or skills.
>>
>>117848615
> quincy attacks are white
> Shinigami attacks black
love it

Also, Mad Monk is the origin of the black Shinigami robes
>>
>>117849382
Shouldn't you be drawing backgrounds instead of lurking anonymous imageboards, Kubo?
>>
>>117849496
Shinigame erases with ink.
>>
>>117848133
muh Darkness
>>
>>117849556
Mad Monk is the origin of soul burials and purifying hollows. And Shinigami robes.
>>
>>117849603
He's the origin of everything, the one who named all things.

That's kind of why he's second only to Soul King.
>>
>>117849382
That's a stupid logic. I don't have to be a 5 star chef to say a food tastes bad. If it's bad then it's bad
>>
>>117849382
So because I can't cook, I can't tell if shit tastes bad?
I like Bleach but I disagree with your statement.
>>
>>117849653
No, but you probably have to be a supertaster or something.

Also, everyone has different tastebuds. Some people think literal shit tastes good.
>>
>>117849647
I don't think he's the origin of everything, he knows the true name of all things. I'm willing to bet he's like the original judge (codified laws and shit) so is the origin of Shinigami as balancers, that would make him the origin of purification.
>>
>>117849653
>>117849719
It's the same argument Kubo presented when someone on twitter criticized his work. An absolutely childish and petty thing to do. Says a lot about his character.
>>
Bleach should ended after Aizen's Arc when Ichigo lost power.
>>
>>117849786
I dunno man, I don't randomly email you whining about your shitposting
>>
This fucking manga is just more wut every week. I can't keep up.
>>
>>117849825
https://opphiucus.wordpress.com/2010/08/18/kubo-tite-tweets-you-should-make-your-own-manga-if-you-can-do-it-better/
>>
>>117849899
Good advice tho.
>>
Aizen when?
>>
Wow I'm impressed with Kubo, he actually drew a background for that small panel on the mid-right side-shot of Bach. Thats more background then in the majority of the manga itself!
>>
>>117849786
And criticizing people on their twitter accounts is therefore a polite and mature thing to do...
>>
>>117848760
Shut up Chuuni.
>>
just a bit of LAD BANTAR
>>
Who the hell is Salamander?
>>
File: 38147265.jpg (118KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
38147265.jpg
118KB, 1280x720px
>>117849899

>"and just get by living with their mouths open eating nothing but rain and dust."

Too deep for me
>>
>>117849985
Yes we all k ow the meme, there's no need to try and fit in here
>>
>>117850050
>Look at me everyone, I'm trying to not have fun and be the fun sucker of the thread. We are discussing serious business here!
>>
>>117850036
Mangaka is a very difficult career choice, you shouldn't be surprised.
>>
>>117849988
He's supposed to be a professional author, he should be able to ignore something like that. Regardless of what I think of Bleach, Kubo really shouldn't react in such a petty manner. He's a well-selling mangaka in one of Japan's top magazines.
>>
>>117850023
A salamander. We'll see his tragic back story in three chapters
>>
this guy has explained his power TWICE and he is still alive, BASED

from the shit that we've seen probably jewhabach will drop next chapter and the plot will turn 180 degrees next year
>>
>>117850075
>>>/wikia/
>>
File: 1387986886371.png (253KB, 680x502px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1387986886371.png
253KB, 680x502px
Mayuri was prepared for this
>>
>>117850142
He has pride in his job and his work, regardless of sales if you're insulting his manga to his face he's going to take it personally. Not everyone buys into the "shameful display" ethics of Japanese politeness.
>>
Some crack

>rape monk actually kills Yhwach after they both go final form
>Haschwald, alarmed, takes up the Father of the Quincy/Leader or whatever mantle
>SK shows up and appears next to Ichibei, talks a bit
>Ishida out of fucking nowhere puts an arrow into the SK's head, killing him
>Ichibei notices him, but gets an arrow himself courtesy of Haschwald
>shit starts going out of whack, cue NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE
>>
File: bleach-1589678.jpg (112KB, 750x1154px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bleach-1589678.jpg
112KB, 750x1154px
>>117850023
Makes me think of pic related. Salamanders were in the Ash and Salamander title could be something to do with Soi Fon or Momo
>>
>>117850228
Pride is well and fine, but since he's even carving Bleach quotes into his furniture, Kubo should really be prepared to ignore some nameless nobody on the internet. Especially considering how smug he usually acts, I'd have thought something like that couldn't faze him.
>>
File: 001t1w6h.jpg (95KB, 480x854px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
001t1w6h.jpg
95KB, 480x854px
>>117850364
Forgot picture.
>>
File: madoka laugh.jpg (326KB, 999x1446px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
madoka laugh.jpg
326KB, 999x1446px
>>117850316
>salamander has a hole through it's chest
>could have something to do with momo
>>
>>117850364
Calm it down Kishi, Naruto's over. No need for character assassination on Mongolia Hoard Messenger Pigeon Networks.
>>
File: 1417394227532.jpg (46KB, 624x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417394227532.jpg
46KB, 624x464px
>>117850364
>Bleach quotes into his furniture

Oh god, imagine living with Kubo.

>Open fridge
>There's nothing inside
>Look closely in a corner
>The Heart
>>
>>117850364
Are we still talking about Tite Kubo or your projection of kubo? Because I'm calling bullshit
>>
Monk proabbly gonna rape Yhwach, then either
-Yhwach dies, Ishida gets his power and rapes Monk
-Ishida appears and kills the Monk before he can finish off Yhwach

That's my prediction, Ishida has to pop up eventually since he's the (named) successor. Where the fuck is he anyway
>>
>>117850396

He really is a westaboo, using quotes from the English edition instead of his original writing.
>>
>>117850448
See
>>117850396
>>
Ichibei: "No! I forgot to dot my i's and cross all my t's, my only weakness!"
Ywach: "Did you forget, Ichibei Hyousube, that we are all Grammar Quincies!?"

END
>>
>>117850436
This seriously made me laugh. When I move out I'll put a piece of paper in the fridge and if I see it, I know I'm screwed
>>
>>117850449

Yhcshwzh hasn't even used Yamamoto's stolen bankai yet. He still has plenty of cards in his sleeve.
>>
I was told by a guy who's been reading Bleach longer than I have that in the past the plot used to move forward. Is that true? What was it like?
>>
Background joking aside, it's clear the Kubo is literally one of the laziest people still employed.

>oh yeah his ability is ink
>his sword shoots ink
>yeah I'll just fill the panels with black ink because that's his ability

>they want unohana bankai?
>yeah something about dark fluid
>fill the panels with black ink

>the heart

The guy is a complete hack. It's no wonder Bleach sales are complete garbage nowadays. He deserves everything he gets.
>>
>>117850527
>he deserves to be a wealthy and famous mangaka
ok
>>
>>117850524
The Soul Society arc was pretty tight and streamlined. That was obviously the story he wanted to tell because everything after that is complete shit.
>>
>monk still not jobbing
>enough shit is in place that yhwh could die and the plot would be able to continue

KUBO PLZ
>>
>>117850527
>yeah something about dark fluid

Unohana being related to rape monk confirmed
>>
>>117850527
That's essentially what happens in all non color manga though. If you remember Aizen vs Ichigo and stealing backgrounds people have been talking about this for years.
>>
>>117849771
Nah I think he just wrote the shinigamis true reason for being out of everyones mind and tried to set them up like the good guys.
>>
Why does everyone explain their abilities and screw around until an enemy can figure out how to beat them? This is a problem.
>>
>>117850559
>implying this arc isn't better than soul society
>>
I thought Urahara's coat was green?
>>
>>117849113
>>117850567
Do you people even know what that means or just typical "I heard people use a word in negative context so I'm gonna say it about everything I dislike"

A fight that goes back and forth for an extended period of time between characters that have both been established to be strong isn't jobbing. Cause you seem to think "jobbing" just means "losing"
>>
>>117850597
>That's essentially what happens in all non color manga though.
It certainly is not.
>>
File: 1332502971901.jpg (20KB, 582x329px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1332502971901.jpg
20KB, 582x329px
>mfw this chapter
If every fight that's going to happen from now takes this long, we won't see the end of Bleach till 2030.
>>
>>117850178
Somebody is about to get jobbed. Kubo has just figured out that nobody wants to see every chapter have jobbing back and forth so he stretched out the job. Also maybe the amount of time it takes for you to job shows how powerful you are. These guys are titans
>>
>>117850648
Because plotkai
>>
>>117850648
Cause they're stronger if you give them a name.
>>
>>117850704
uhm...most of the fights this arc have been short.
>>
>>117850704
Good. I love Bleach and I love the fights.
If you don't like it then fuck off, no one is forcing you to read it.
>>
>>117850683
There's no doubt Fatmonk is going to lose. That's jobbing.
>>
>>117850704
It has been going for less than 3 chapters
>>
What the hell happened to Yhwach on the last page?
>>
>>117850733
....so because we know a character is going to lose that's jobbing? So Kotomine Kirei jobbed against Emiya Shirou in heavens feel? You fucking faggot.
>>
>>117850701
> slice of life
> more popular characters give out more ink by being drawn more
> romance
> best girl is looked at more and so drawn more, again more ink
and so on. Ink is power.
>>
File: 1401590479960.png (382KB, 700x475px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1401590479960.png
382KB, 700x475px
>Creating broken characters for the sake of showing how much more broken the other characters are when they win their fight.

Kubo please stop.
>>
File: waterpanda.jpg (422KB, 800x1279px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
waterpanda.jpg
422KB, 800x1279px
>mangapanda
>>
>monk beats Ywach
>real Ultimate Enemy™ revealed
>monk jobs immediately to new enemy
>>
>>117850764
If you know they're going to lose, that's doing the job. The term has specific meaning stemming from the wresting business.
>>
>>117850796
But do you know they're going to lose?
>>
>>117850795
I'm telling you, that throwaway line about Aizen confusing Yhwach in the brief time they met is going to pay off any time now. Aizen's been hiding in his shadow this whole time and no one's realized it. Gonna pop out and beat Monk handily, all "since when did you believe you knew my name?"
>>
>>117850826
Yes. Because Kubo is a bad writer.
>>
>>117850826
In this case, yes. Because its clear he is going to be beaten by Ichigo in the end. Why? Because Ichigo.
>>
>>117850559
The pacing of SS was pretty good, but HM and war arc were so fucking slow. For me the pacing of this arc has been nice and swift, however my problem is that the story, particularly the backstory for bach and the quincies has been shit. Ichibei and early soul society needs a backstory at this point. Also I think too many of the fights have been disappointing. We need less gimmicky JoJo type shit and more straight up shounen power battles. Imo the only decent fight so far has been Mask vs Renji.
>>
>>117850756
Cut by the ink sword
>>
File: crazy monk.jpg (98KB, 774x572px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
crazy monk.jpg
98KB, 774x572px
Do you?
>>
>>117850882
But how do you know?
>>
>>117850933
Tadoku_Getsueikirite.txt
>>
>>117850933

Is there any character that could defeat Ichibē Hyōsube?
>>
>>117851008
You mean Uchiha Madara?

And I'm not talking about Edo Tensei Uchiha Madara. I'm talking about Gedou Rinne Tensei Uchiha Madara with the Eternal Mangekyou Sharingan and Rinnegan doujutsus (with the rikodou abilities and being capable of both Amateratsu and Tsukuyomi genjutsu), equipped with his Gunbai, a perfect Susano'o, control of the juubi and Gedou Mazou, with Hashirama Senju's DNA implanted in him so he has mokuton kekkei genkai and can perform yin yang release ninjutsu while being an expert in kenjutsu and taijutsu
>>
File: ________.jpg (11KB, 211x238px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
________.jpg
11KB, 211x238px
>>117851008
A man with no name.
>>
>>117851030
Didn't he die like a little bitch?
>>
>>117851008
We would have to assume transcendents could. A super strong shinigami is still only a shinigami after all.
>>
File: DearGod.jpg (24KB, 400x324px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
DearGod.jpg
24KB, 400x324px
I just want Bleach to end so Kubo can take some time off and start fresh with something less convoluted
>>
>>117851062
Did you read the chapter tho?
> Ywach still can't sense Ichibei's reiatsu
>>
File: z_98a16524.jpg (225KB, 664x955px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
z_98a16524.jpg
225KB, 664x955px
>>117851048
>There's a separate Soul Society for every place on Earth
>America Soul Society is swarming with Cowboys
>They'd sort this whole mess out easily with the power of guns, but won't interfere because it's not their business
>>
>>117851060
A lot of people who have immense arsenals die like a little bitch. Pic related.

>FRESH.png: Duplicate file exists.
>>
>>117851070
It's only convoluted because he made it so. He's a bad writer who writes more characters when he finds himself in a bind. He's written himself into a situation where there are far, far too many characters. They allow him to continue the 'story' and continue selling, but there is no scope for a satisfying conclusion. There is no room for every character (or anything close to every character) to have a meaningful ending.

A fresh start won't help because Kubo is the problem, not Bleach.
>>
>>117851118
> the ending is an American Cowboy Death god riding his full release weapon down to kill everyone
>>
>>117850748
Three chapters is too long for today's kids

Even one chapter will reduce them to "Ugh, just job already you stupid monk, we all know you'll lose like the stupid whore you are. Bring back Ichigo already, and Rukia".
>>
>>117851155

Stop getting mad at cartoons
>>
>>117851118
Have we ever seen any of the other countries Soul Societies?
>>
>>117851170
Yes...yes!
>>
File: 1417074510185.png (83KB, 522x626px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417074510185.png
83KB, 522x626px
>>117851118
>European SS
>Swarming with Vikings and Centurions
>They'd sort that mess out easily with Zerg Rushing Jap SS but they're too busy with orgies and pagan festivities to give a fuck
>>
>>117851208
stop being retarded
>>
File: d09.png (182KB, 200x187px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
d09.png
182KB, 200x187px
>>117851199
>explaining why something is bad = being mad

>inb4 thanks for taking the bait
>>
>>117851118
>Realize that the Soul Society for American probably isn't Cowboys or people from the Civil War but FUCKING NATIVE AMERICANS AND THEIR CRAZY ASS SPIRIT ANIMALS

AWWW SHIT. THAT'D BE AMAZING

TOMAHAWK BANKAI
>>
>>117851118
>>117851229
"You don't force your dead people to live in squalor? Like 16th century Japan conditions?
"No. What? I don't-"
"No, our guys have TV and Internet. Why would you make your people live like that?"
>>
>>117851118

I imagined that the existence of other cultures' afterlifes/SSes being real was going to be a plot twist at some point.

Still hoping it'll happen even though it obviously won't.
>>
>>117851253
How in the fuck is that a retarded question? The only dumb question is the one not asked; have they ever mentioned or have seen any sort of illustrations of other countries Soul Societies?
>>
>>117850712
>final boss defeated
>180 turn
>the heart
>>
>>117851361
soul society counts for all the world.
It's based on japanese feudalistic society because the soul king is a weeaboo.
>>
>>117851351
It's already confirmed.

When Germans die they go to quincy land, when Spaniards die they go to Hueco. When anyone else dies they just go to hell, because fuck foreigners.
>>
>>117850517
Do you really think Zanka no Tachi will work against the Monk
>>
>>117851460
Well that legitmately blows. Wasted potential
>>
>>117851500
its meant to be the most powerful zanpakuto isnt it?

besides, while ichibei's power is broken as fuck, it dont know what he could do against a surprise ZnT north. maybe in a fair fight would just reduce it with his name hax, but i doubt he'd have the time if Ywach sucker punched him with it
>>
>>117851557
He will just cover it in Darkness or erase its name
>>
>>117851557
>>its meant to be the most powerful zanpakuto isnt it?
Other than Ichigo's new one.
>>
>>117850142
>Hey! Hey you! You're work is garbage and you suck! Hahahaha!

Fuck off.

>OMG you replied! What's wrong, can't take a little criticism? You suck, Hahahahahaha
>>
Not related to this week's chapter. But where the fuck is my nigga kenpachi?

Has Ichigo even used his new powers? Apart from his new [read: rehashed] Getsuga.
>>
>>117851673
It's covered by fire, ink wouldn't cover the fire. This particular technique wouldn't be as dominate against ZnT as against others
>>
>>117851750
Kenpachi is thinking about life, immobile on the ground in Seireitei.
>>
>>117851793
How long has he been there? About 30 chapters, right?
>>
>>117850795
>>117850845
Its going to be Ishida, you idiots
>>
>>117851708
Thanks for demonstrating the point.
>>
>head RG can basically do anything
>head quincy can do anything
So SK is god and Juha is Jesus then?
>>
>>117851908
Yhwh is the Jewish god
>>
>>117851908
SK some kinda free power giver. Juha is the exact of it, he takes it back.
Ichigo is both
>>
File: 1395533599051.jpg (39KB, 814x740px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1395533599051.jpg
39KB, 814x740px
>tfw Kubo discovered the "Ink"
>>
>>117848883
remember when we laughed about spilled ink attacks. well, it's literal now.
>>
>>117850036
Kubo is the greatest poet of the 21st century
>>
>implying that guy is Juha.
>implying it's not the yourself third brother, who never had name to begin with.
>>
Have you guys discussed that this guy is basically Blackbeard from One Piece?
>>
>>117850527
He's a minimalist
>>
File: the_heart.png (481KB, 520x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
the_heart.png
481KB, 520x600px
>>117851557
Since when were you under the impression that Ichibei's abilities are considered a zanpakuto? Also unless i'm mistaken Zanka no tachi is only considered the strongest fire type zanpakuto.
>>
>>117852287
... In what way?
>>
>>117852416
Well they both have beards, and darkness-based powers that can nullify other peoples powers.

but both of them still have tons of different powers too, and their personalities don't really seem much alike.
>>
Why is nazi Jesus trying to kill god again?
>>
>>117852484
cause god genocided his people i'm guessing
>>
>>117852484
because that god is a monster and he as the fuhrer is the one true god.
>>
>>117852511

Even though he doesn't give a shit about his people?
>>
>>117851351
That did always bother me. Being stuck in feudal times can be explained by the fact that the afterlife is full of old people and the elderly are often stuburn and "traditional". But no other culture than Japanese? Either multiple Soul Societies for different parts of the world or there are some messes up stuff happening in the afterlife on a regular basis.

I would love to see american afterlife filled with native americans for centuries when suddenly some weirdos with fire sticks start showing up[\spoiler]
>>
>>117849653
>implying you have the same taste buds of a seasoned chef to truly know what's good food or not

It's not even elitism.
>>
File: gs.jpg (3KB, 73x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gs.jpg
3KB, 73x150px
>>117851118
>SS is a society within the Great Spirit
>>
File: 1412612261916.png (16KB, 150x150px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412612261916.png
16KB, 150x150px
>haha you can't kill me
>haha let me show you my TRUE POWER
>shocked face
>now I have defeated you
>haha no I have this other power that negates your attack
>repeat ad infinitum

And this is why your manga has lost the top3 spot a long time ago
>>
Now it's clearly that Ichibei is stronger than Yamamoto, and so it's make sense that Zero Division is stronger than Gotei-13 combined.
>>
>>117852638
Fuck

Native Americans = Shinigami/Gotei 13
COWBOYS AND CIVIL WAR SOLDIERS GUNS = Quincies

Dude, it's poetry
>>
>>117852819
Yamamoto is second strongest here and probably second oldest
>>
>>117852779
>your manga
talk about being an insecure child
>>
Nigga's gonna be so raped when Shinsui appear from the shadows next chapter and just say "black"
>>
File: Black Out.jpg (83KB, 1200x896px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Black Out.jpg
83KB, 1200x896px
I like the art of this arc so far.
>>
>Ywatch can't sense Ichibei's sword reiatsu
HAPPENING

Also, the way his Darkness affects the world reminds me of Zanka no Tachi... but it's only shikai, jesus fuck


captcha: jewellu Dei
>>
>>117850075
>>117849985

Just go back to /r/bleach, underaged b&
>>
>>117852943
If just his Shikai is able to take away names completely and control darkness I don't even want to know what his bankai can do.
>>
File: AfricanSoulSociety.jpg (241KB, 940x690px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
AfricanSoulSociety.jpg
241KB, 940x690px
>yfw they had to eat their zanpakutous
>>
>>117852638
Yama genocided all the other SS world cultures

That's why he has ten trillion skellingtons
>>
>>117853029
that's one way to become one with it, you know
>>
>>117852891
>All the backgrounds up until this point have been white
>Now we're going to get black backgrounds until the end of the manga
>Black and White, Good and Evil, Dark and Light, Yin and Yang

It's like poetry
>>
>>117853021
BECOME DARKNESS ITSELF!
We Kingdom Hearts now

Or Mugetsu 2
>>
File: Mansa.gif (127KB, 680x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mansa.gif
127KB, 680x300px
>>117853029
>yfw they're the equivalent of people who live in the rukongai
>>
Can someone explain to me how him controlling darkness somehow stops Ywach from taking his powers?
>>
>>117853161

Why is it that people who are literally dead and are still starving somehow look healthier than Africans?
>>
>>117853116
I'll tell you what. I want to see Hollow Ichigo do it's version of Mugetsu and see what he turns into.
>>
>>117853088
It rhymes?
>>
>>117853162
Because he can't take everything...it's too big, just like how certain quincies couldn't take bankais who were stronger than them.
>>
>>117853162
my vague interpretation is that its sort of like when ice-faggot fought shark-bitch

they both have the ability to control the same power so trying to take it just becomes a pointless tug-of-war

thats probably not it at all but whatever, it's what I'll think till it's explained better or some more devoted bleach fan comes up with something better
>>
The chapters has no name because Ichibei took it
>>
>>117853251
Did you notice Urahara's darkness being taken?
>>
>>117852839
I think Genocide has more raw power, but Rapesputin has far more hax abilities. In a head to head, Ichibei would probably win because DARKNESS is broken as hell.
>>
>join normal highmaul group
>summ plz
>summon me plz
>summon me

i hate this
>>
Monk looks more evil then Yhwach
>>
>>117853384
I think you're in the wrong thread
>>
>>117853202
But for Mugetsu you already need Hollow Ichigo's powers, along his other ones. It's a mix.
>>
File: bleach-5347403.jpg (96KB, 800x1157px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bleach-5347403.jpg
96KB, 800x1157px
>>117853162
Ok I reread the chapter and I think I get it now.

Monk says "you did take my powers", but apparently releasing his shikai causes all the darkness in the world to go into him. So even if Ywach takes it, monk can just active his shikai over and over to pull it right back to him
>>
>>117853191
Because Africa is the Realm of the Hungry Ghosts
>>
>>117853419

oh shit
>>
>>117853386
Evil is all perspective...
>>
>>117853245
>>117853465
We are getting some parallels

Ywatch has a power about taking power from the rest of the quincies/enviroment/reishi
Ywatch's powers were cut, then he just took more to replenish.

Ichibei has a similar one, in that he takes power from all the world's Darkness
Ichibei's powers were taken, but he just recalled more Darkness
>>
>>117853465
How can his powers be darkness? What does it do? I don't understand.
>>
>>117853088
all the other backgrounds were white because Monk stole all the ink.
>>
>>117853579
If he and sasuke fought, ichibe would win
>>
>>117853562
>>117853579
Ichibei and Juha Bach are basically Yin & Yang

Ichigo has shinigami and quincy powers, Yin and Yang, and therefore is Dao master race
>>
>>117853386
He is just angry because muh holy grounds
>>
>>117853579
Ichibei has the power to take all the "black" from the world literally anything. That's why the command release was "paint it black"
>>
>>117853162
It's Kubo doing Kubo. Monk being in full power exposition mode is the traditional jobber set up.
>>
>>117853326
How do you even quantify darkness?
>>
>>117853579
imaging the world like writing on paper.
"darkness" is like ink. he can take ink/darkness, and use it to blot out certain words on the paper. when a word is blotted out, you can't read it, and it basically loses it's meaning/power

theres also probably other stuff it can do that will be explained in later chapters.
>>
>>117853685
His darkness is set in qualitative terms "darker than black" I'VE LOST IT I KNOW I CAN KILL

Quantitatively, it's as much as ink Kubo's willing to waste
>>
>>117853723
>he doesn't know Kubo starts with pure-black paper and uses actual bleach to carve out the white parts of the page
>>
Darkness is shadow, and the Quincy have been using the shadows to their advantage.
>>
>>117848774
>not paint it black
you damn pleb
>>
File: bleach-5348737.jpg (99KB, 800x1201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bleach-5348737.jpg
99KB, 800x1201px
>>117853251
Pretty sure this is the chapter title.
>>
The monk basically uses all the "darkness" of the world to create his Shikai's ink/power and uses that to continue blotting out "words"

His Shikai, in other words, literally governs a facet of reality itself (probably bestowed upon him by the SK). It's also hinted that he's a transcendental like Aizen and Ichigo were (or were becoming?) in that Yhwach can't sense the reiatsu of the monk or his Shikai
>>
>>117853813
As well as Shinsui
>>
>>117853913
a nameless chapter should be reserved for when his bankai is revealed

oh shit, what if his bankai has no name
>>
what happened to that large collection of the reactions of guys sitting on a couch to each bleach reveal? Has it been updated?
>>
>>117853954
Don't give Kubo ideas, he'll become lazy and won't think a name for it.
>>
>>117850142

You don't know shit about authors, they shit talk people all the time, including other authors.

>Ralph Waldo Emerson on Jane Austen

“Miss Austen’s novels . . . seem to me vulgar in tone, sterile in artistic invention, imprisoned in the wretched conventions of English society, without genius, wit, or knowledge of the world. Never was life so pinched and narrow. The one problem in the mind of the writer . . . is marriageableness.”

> Oscar Wilde on Alexander Pope

“There are two ways of disliking poetry; one way is to dislike it, the other is to read Pope.”

> Mark Twain on Jane Austen (1898)

“I haven’t any right to criticize books, and I don’t do it except when I hate them. I often want to criticize Jane Austen, but her books madden me so that I can’t conceal my frenzy from the reader; and therefore I have to stop every time I begin. Every time I read ‘Pride and Prejudice,’ I want to dig her up and hit her over the skull with her own shin-bone.”

>William Faulkner on Mark Twain (1922)

“A hack writer who would not have been considered fourth rate in Europe, who tricked out a few of the old proven sure fire literary skeletons with sufficient local color to intrigue the superficial and the lazy.”
>>
>>117853251
spooky
>>
>>117853988
The last chapters are boring so no one updated it.
Also, look for the labomen website for any relevant image.
>>
>>117853706
So its a reality altering sword? That's... even more broken than kyoka suigetsu.
>>
>>117853643
Nah, probably just because it's a giant fountain pen slinging ink everywhere.
>>
>>117854015
>last chapters so boring

>RG vs Yhwach and his guard

>broken hax abilities

>fucking bald monk almost jobbing yhwach

wut
>>
>>117854091
If Yhwach dies on this fight we'll have a massive update, anything else is just as planned.
>>
>>117849899
>those quotes
regardless of the context, I agree with him on those lines
>>
>>117853461

The more time passes, the more Mugetsu seemed primarily Quincy power-based with a bit of extra Hollow (and Shinigami) power mixed in. The fact that his two powers took on the form of Tensa Zangetsu + Hollow additions, rather than Hollow + Quincy additions seems to support that, as well as the fact that it was basically confirmed that Ichigo was using mostly his Quincy powers all this time.
So.. if we can chalk Mugetsu down to primarily Quincy-based .. what other attack do Quincies have that gives them a huge power boost (from losing to a captain to oneshotting him), at the expense of their powers after finishing?
Letzt Stil? Oh, nice. However, does it also have a less sacrificial version that just conveniently popped up recently? Ah.. Völlstandig?
Well, Ichigo's gonna be popping in and out of Hellknight (Bankai) and Mugetsu (Völlstandig) forms soon enough, it seems! He'll probably even merge the two into one buttrape powerup that puts Aizen's defeat to shame. Looking at just how overpowered Ichibei is, I don't see that as too unlikely either.
>>
Juha Bach is getting rekt, nothing he does works. hopefully the fight will be over soon, because I don't really give a fuck about these two characters.
>>
>>117854120
I live for the moment when Aizen pierces Monk's heart from behind.
>>
>>117854091
You know i'm jobbing to get really jobbing jobbed at all you jobbers jobbing the word jobber for every job, jobber and jobbing despite having no job what it jobs.
>>
>>117854196
>Juha Bach is getting rekt, nothing he does works
That's the usual pattern for the winning side in a Bleach fight.
>>
>>117849762
>everybody has different tastebuds

not really, no.
>>
>>117854249

I don't like that, it would be better if it was more even.
>>
>>117849762
>Some people think literal shit tastes good

they're just used to it
>>
I'll forgive Kubo for everything if the monk wins and the arc ends right here. I'm so tired of knowing that everyone who fights the big bad is going to lose because he HAS to fight Ichigo in the end.
>>
>>117854304
Go tell that to Kubo.
>>
>>117854397
Even if the monk wins and deads Buckbeard nothing will end Ishada is the successor and Balance is a thing.

Besides how much you want to bet that if Bucky does die he's going to somehow bodyjack Ishada?
>>
>>117854397
Monk's going to job. Accept it.
>>
the monk is so fucking annoying I wish someone would just fucking kill him already. The entire royal guard are shitty characters.
>>
>>117854470
Fuck off
>>
>>117854468
YHCH has to lose to 'someone' so we can the damn show on the road with this double A shit.
>>
You do realize we already know the name of the chapter, right?
It's "Blacker than black" or "Darker than black" if you want.
(not even kidding)
>>
>>117854589
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46kXH6GGtT0
>>
>>117854589
Now I've lost it
>>
>>117854682
I KNOW I CAN KILL.
>>
>>117851317
>AND THEIR CRAZY ASS SPIRIT ANIMALS

Tecnically, those spirit animals would be their zampakuto equivalent true forms, right.
>>
>>117854696
The truth is just beyond the gate
>>
>>117850404
>No need for character assassination on Mongolia Hoard Messenger Pigeon Networks

that gave me a good chuckle , thanks
>>
File: mabo.jpg (25KB, 354x470px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mabo.jpg
25KB, 354x470px
>>117853029

>Yfw African weapons already look like zanpakutous
>>
File: 1391846650080.png (588KB, 922x355px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1391846650080.png
588KB, 922x355px
>yfw next chapter ends with Kyoraku stabbing Monk from the darkness/shadow
>>
>>117853993

i agree pride and prejudice was a shit book
>>
>>117854875
"Become a useless chunk of metal, my nigga".
>>
>>117853993
Wow, this made me laugh.
>>
>>117854882
Why was Kyoraku able to do that again?
Wasn't his Shikai to play games? I don't see how that translate into "I can teleport through shadows, nothing personnel kid".
>>
>>117854912
Chunk of metal with bomb-ass wizard powers
>>
>>117854157
That's why the quincy blood in his soul was so upset because his world was will filled water.

Water is Juha's weakness hence why he was younger when Ichigo appeared there in his bankai but his hollow was in the vasto lorde form when he got pulled out
>>
>>117852943
>>117853021
I don't think kubo even really cares about the distinction between shikai and bankai anymore. It's just "here's what the sword can do".
>>
>>117855019
From what I remember his shikai just makes up games and alters reality around it to make everybody abide by the rules.
The game it came up with was that whoever steps on a shadow loses. the penalty of losing presumebly being that your opponent can instantly teleport behind you.
>>
>>117854912

It was a throwing sword, and was really effective
>>
>>117853162
I think it's a weird semantic flub on Kubo's part that just doesn't translate well. The power wasn't "stolen" in the sense that ownership changed hands, just that it was "taken away." The problem is that Ichigmonji's power is to manipulate the color black, so when Yhwach took away the black he was controlling, Ichimonji lost control of it, but he just called forth more from yhwach himself. Technically it's a weird thing to even call "taking power" when Ichigmonji's core ability seems to be intact.
>>
>>117853706
Man that was a real good way of explaining it
>>
>>117852732
What is that? An OverSoul for ants?
>>
>this word has another meaning: to reason something wrong into being right
So it could either be "darken" or "justify"? Cool
>>
>>117854875
YUM YUM
YUM YUM
>>
>>117853993
people shitting on jane austen

this is my fetish
>>
>>117853579
It turns him into the dark knight. Next chapter of Bleach will have Monk turning into Batman. And because Bach stole Monk's power he'll also turn into Batman for an epic Batman vs Batman fight.
>>
It's out on manga stream
>>
>yfw this entire arc is Kubo redpilling Japs on the Jews
/pol/ would be proud
>>
>>117851148
Are you for real?
Just make a copy and put a little dot somewhere in the corner and post it. Or change copy's file type to JPG/GIF/whatever.
Jesus Christ.
>>
I don't read Bleach but fuck it seems golden.
>>
>>117855488
It's neat at times.
>>
>>117851317
And all the latin american stuff.
Crap, that would actually be more awesome than cowboys.
Now, who has the literal angels? Israel and surrounding?
>>
The guy above is Kubo
>>
There are a lot of hints spread thin in Bleach. If we put all the pieces of the puzzle together we may see the broader picture.
Ichigo's power is not darkness, that theme is used. Although Quincies have a light/darkness duality thing going with spatial displacement and matter conversion and these two are named quincy "shadow" and quincy "light" respectively.

I believe, and have made it apparent throughout the years, that Ichigo is a Hougyoku, or at the very least he has similar powers.

Instances in support of this claim can be seen at various points in the manga, but most notably in the very first chapter.

Power transfer in the Bleach-verse has long been forbidden due to the risk it poses the parties involved, for that reason its practice is penalized. But despite this Ichigo has never suffered any ill consequences
>>
>>117850756
Kubo spilled ink all over his face and said "fuck it let's roll with it"
>>
>>117851317
so basically Shamab King Patch Village
>>
>>117851317
Can I get sauce on this
>>
File: 45rw5Pm.png (863KB, 968x1041px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45rw5Pm.png
863KB, 968x1041px
>>117855390
>every mangastream chapter
>that shitty deviantart pages at the beginning
>>
>>117850960
have you read Bleach at all or did you start at this fight?
>>
>>117855666
>But despite this Ichigo has never suffered any ill consequences
This could simply be because Itsugo already has dorment powers of his own. So he didn't drain Rukia of all her powers (killing her).
>>
>>117855694
ME!ME!ME!
>>
>>117855694
2001: A Space Odyssey
>>
File: 1380273250019.gif (273KB, 368x288px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1380273250019.gif
273KB, 368x288px
>Ink spatters everywhere

I fucking lost it
>>
>>117855736
Google does nothing
>>
File: 1417615384197.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417615384197.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
What a fucking piece of shit cop out "ability" that is, and it's in Kubo's favor...
Seriously! It's just an excuse for Kubo to take up more pages with ink blots all over the place without putting any real effort into the art...
I'm starting to get fucking sick of his shit.

Today's Bleach =
>No backgrounds
>Flashes of white or black to take up pages
>Introduces characters, but leaves em in the dust
>No real character development
>I have a stronger move than yours!
>Well I have an even stronger move than that!
>Well here's another that's stronger THAN THAT!
>Oh wait
>Let me explain my ability mid-fight
>>
>>117855780
It's more like every attack in bleach since ever.
>>
>>117855826
Then fuck off back to reddit or wherever you came from. If you seriously don't know where that's from you haven't been on /a/ for more than a minute.

Because it's literally on the front page right now.
>>
>>117855723
the alternative is mangapanda's watermark holocaust
I don't know which is worse anymore
>>
>>117855666
Fuck, hit enter too soon.
>*But despite this Ichigo has never suffered any ill consequences in any of his numerous transfers.

Lost the thread. I don't know if I can continue now.
>>117855735
There is no proof that a complete drain would've killed her. It is the transfer process itself that puts those involved at risk. Ichigo took the majority of her powers and kept some of it even after they were supposedly returned.
Ichigo's zanpaktou during Agent of the Shinigami was Sode no Shirayuki and it retained that form when zangetsu awoke. One instance of a trait of Yhwach. His powers cannot be stolen, whatever is taken from him remains his. This can be seen again during the fullbring arc. He lost his powers twice, but didn't after all. Could it be because they cannot be taken?
>>
>>117849786

damn, I didn't know Kubo had a Twitter account. Google Translate isn't doing fuck all, though.
>>
>>117851317
>>117854714
isn't that just shaman king?
>>
>>117855830
Literally "read" this chapter in 30 seconds
probably less
>>
>>117855666
The Hougyoku is fueled by pouring souls and spirit energy into it, Menos Grande/Arrancar are Hollows whom piled their souls into an Orgy pit and merged together, Yhwach is an Oddity that can give and takes pieces of Souls to empower himself or others, the Soul King is implied to be able to control all Souls.

Ichigo is an Entity that shares similar attributes to all these things, so it wouldn't really be surprising if he turned out to be something similar in the end.
>>
>>117855926
instead of doing a stupid sequel with SKFlowers, Takei should have done a prequel to Shaman King involving the previous Shaman Fight and the Patch. The Patch were one of the best parts of the whole thing.
>>
>>117855830
>Seriously! It's just an excuse for Kubo to take up more pages with ink blots all over the place without putting any real effort into the art...

That's cute. You think Kubo needs an excuse. Also, Monk didn't really explain shit. He simply repeated what he already said and added that he has domain over black/darkness.

Also, I hope there is more ink art.
>>
File: 1417076118341.png (215KB, 373x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417076118341.png
215KB, 373x377px
>>117856063
>Also, I hope there is more ink art
Well then hope you get hit by a bus!
>>
>>117848133

If only Yhwach had some bleach...
>>
this would be a good time for Bach to pull out yamamoto's bankai.
>>
>>117855997
Menos and hollows have their one given ability, they don't manifest multiple powers in others either. Halibel has one ability, Barragan had one ability. The innate power of every soul, every "heart" is locked down to one concept no matter how vague and flexible its usage might be.
It is supposed to be impossible for a soul to have multiple powers and abilities, that is why spells and techniques exist.
We once joked that Ichigo's power was to manifest any ability required to win. Well, that doesn't seem so far fetched now.
>>
>>117851008
Aizen
>>
Remember that time Kubo said "5 Vasto Lordes" could take down all of SS? Then even the strongest Arrancar Vasto Lordes got jobbed easily by captains who weren't even using their bankai.

What was the deal with that?
>>
>>117856255
Building up hype and danger.
>>
>>117856155
I don't think Quincy can wield bankai as well as the original user. I don't think it will be a game changer.
>>
I think perhaps the best way for Yhwach to combat Ichibei's BLACK is with the WHITE of Hollows. If Yhwach can get access to Hollow power of some sort, he may get an advantage.
>>
Toofsy is final boss mark my words.
>>
>>117856255
Well then good thing there were only 4 of them.

Consistency: Maintained
>>
>character loses a fight because he decided to wear a black coloured coat

Bravo Kubo.
>>
>>117850756
He got blacked.
>>
>>117856128

Be salty all you want, but it could make for some interesting battle scenes. Kind of like Street Fighter 4's original trailer.
>>
>>117856255
But none fought Ulquiorra
>>
>>117855166
Both Ywatch and Ichibei seemed to fuck with each other's "mana points", more than the ability themselves.
And they both have a way to replenish it
>>
>>117855228
This really fits with the monk's character
Remember how he preached to Bach about using his name, and the likes
>>
>>117856255
The scenario Hitsugaya was worried about was 10 vasto lorde arrancar plus Aizen/Gin/Tousen vs SS.

What actually happened was 4 vasto lorde arrancar vs most of SS plus the vizards, while Aizen/Gin/Tousen sat back having a tea party.
>>
>>117850723
Which is literally the point of this chapter.
>>
>>117855228
Hence the 'Darker than Black'.
>>
>>117856334
ulqi was shit
>>
File: 1305134724982.gif (429KB, 213x201px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1305134724982.gif
429KB, 213x201px
WHERE IS OP????
>>
File: mfw.jpg (330KB, 640x939px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
mfw.jpg
330KB, 640x939px
>>117848133
>Ichibei manages to kill Ywach just in time for Ichigo and friends to reach the area
>Everyone feel relief but Ishida
>Ichibei turns around and reveals to be Aizen and that he killed the real monk 3 days ago
>"Long time no see, Kurosaki Ichigo"
>>
>>117856255

I'm not even sure if they were even numbered correctly. It seemed like Ulquiorra was the most powerful of them all, yet he was number "4". The rest of the Espada could have been powerful Adjuchas for all we know. Harribel being a Vasto Lorde is specifically from the anime, which is questionable. Yammy could have had Vasto Lorde-level power, but spread it over too much body mass (refer to what Isshin said to Grand Fisher).

Thinking back on it, Ulquiorra's last name is "Cifer", which relates to "Cipher" and the arabic term "Sifr". It means "nothingess", "void", or "zero". I think Ulquiorra was the true "Cero Espada" all along, in terms of actual power. I wouldn't put it past Aizen to fudge the numbers intentionally, or even just randomly numbering them without measuring their powers (and giving the impression of an organized army, for various reasons).

Kubo will probably explain all this like how he explained Kenpachi's inconsistent power levels.
>>
>>117856457
He was the strongest of the Espada.
>>
>>117855826
you gotta type in 'teddyloid' too, because google is retarded and can't read punctuation marks
>>
>>117856619
nope. Starrk was
>>
>>117856619
>not coyote "fight 4 captains at once" starkk
>>
File: Handjobs.png (73KB, 239x386px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Handjobs.png
73KB, 239x386px
>>117854470
>>
>>117856708
>>117856702
Those 4 would job to Vasto Lorde Ichigo. Fuck, Unohana said that regular Ichigo was 2 Captains in power.
>>
>>117856728
man, everyone jobs in this manga
>>
>>117856255
It was TEN Vasto lordes actually. Tough it's true Hitsugaya said that before knowing of the Hollow to arrancar Power up.


And the top three espada didn't get jobbed so much. Barragan tank'd two attacks from Sui Fon's bankai who is supposed to be a OS attack before getting beaten by sheer strategy. Harribel also tank'd the strongest attack of Hitsu's bankai without any injury. Before getting rekt by Aizen who is Aizen, she didn't even seems to be injured at all.
Stark fought 4 captains and rekt 2 of them easily before getting owned by the full bullshit shikai of Kyoraku.
>>
>>117856747
everyone jobs to vasto lord ichigo, even ulqi did
>>
>all black bends to his will
As if total control over negros is a good power.
>>
File: 010.jpg (189KB, 778x991px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
010.jpg
189KB, 778x991px
I'm loving the parallels between Bach and Ichibe.

-Both the secret, ultimate leader of their respective organizations.
-Both have powers vested in names (Ichibe's word & naming powers, Bach's ability to bestow power in the form of letters)
-Both deal with the transfer of power (stealing/granting to others).
-Both are generally chill outside of battle, but crazy as fuck with slasher smiles in combat.

I hope Kubo actually goes somewhere with this. I doubt Ichibe can avoid jobbing, but I hope it has some interesting implications instead of the Yammamoto fight's: "nah, just fucking with you, die now" bullshit.
>>
>>117856588
The Espada were likely given numbers in succession of battle. To become one you had to beat the previous Espada. Wonderweiss proves this, he was clearly stronger than Ssayel and Zomari yet he was never numbered.
>>
>>117856747
And that's why he got shit on by Gin without much problem a bit after Unohana said that.
>>
>>117856239
My point is that all these things are similar, and that Ichigo is similar to them, so the specifics didn't matter for my point. Thus, me ending my previous post saying that it wouldn't be surprising if Ichigo turned out to be something like a HG-type Entity.

>It is supposed to be impossible for a soul to have multiple powers and abilities, that is why spells and techniques exist.
>We once joked that Ichigo's power was to manifest any ability required to win. Well, that doesn't seem so far fetched now.

While it doesn't seem to far fetched now, I still doubt Kubo will go outta is way to have Ichigo start manifesting extra powers, even if I think it'd be pretty cool to see him use something different for once.
>>
>>117856588
He was #4 if he used his Resurrecion. However, nobody knew that he had a Segunda Etapa which easily made him the strongest guy around. He himself said that even Aizen didn't know about that.
>>
>>117856728
Captain Handjobs is great. So is blacksmith nigga. Monk is cool too.
Kirinji is ok, the only one I don't dig is Hikifune, though I will like her if she is developed as sort of a lifegiver deity / mother goddess (since she has powers over life, created mod souls, the tree jail...)
>>
Why are there people bitching about the art in this chapter? You think the ink splotches are a result of laziness? Are you aware that BLEACH was originally intended to be called BLACK? The overall theme of Bleach is "White and Black", or "White vs. Black". This chapter serves to re-iterate that theme. White and black are important to the overall plot of Bleach. I understand that the fights themselves are rather formulaic, but what would you want the chapter to look like instead? Does anyone have any better ideas (in terms of art direction?
>>
>>117856747
>regular Ichigo

that wasn't regular ichigo, that was ichigo at around 20-30% power. His robe (it shows his power) was mostly torn. That's after he defeated Ulquiorra and was headed towards Karakura town with Unohana.

I'd say the hollow that defeated Ulquiorra was 70-80% of his power.
>>
>>117856255
well technically Kubo has said that originally he had no plans for the Espada and he just had Ulquiorra and Yammy actually designed when he drew the shadowy figures behind Aizen. (you'll notice the architecture of Los Noches was also totally different then) And when he did decide on a number it was 7 at first, then when he came up with the kanji 十刃 for them (because he has his obsession with crosses) he made them 10. Supposedly he designed them all with no numbers in mind and shuffled the ranks around in his head right up until some of the reveals. Apparently he considered switching Zomarri and Haribel on a few ocassions.
>>
Name a non-background character who contributed less to Bleach than Kaname Tosen
>>
>>117856799
>Bach
>Secret leader
He's been pretty well-known as the leader for a damn long time. And the reader didn't know earlier only because none of the many people who did know mentioned him earlier.
>>
>>117856833
The problem is that at the end of his first fight with Ichigo, he clearly said the Top 3 were stronger than him, it seems like everyone forgot about that.
>>
Yhwach should just bless/schrift himself with The Imagination and swat this Shinigami bum.

I
>>
>>117856747
2 average captains. not 2 unohanas or two kyorakus you dumb fuck
>>
>>117856750
Name a manga/fight where someone doesn't job, using the definition of jobbing that everyone uses in these threads.
>>
>>117856799
i wa just thinking how its going the same way as the yama fight. ihope it doesnt end that way.
>>
>>117856920
Ywach just gets the vitality of the guys who dies. If not why wouldn't he get the powers of the dead shinigamis then ?
>>
>>117856902
Barragan seemed strong due to his ability. Not sure about the other two.
>>
>>117856833

>implying that Aizen didn't know all along
>implying it wasn't all part of his plan
>>
>>117856588
I believe Kubo said at some point that the Espada were ranked according to their reiatsu levels, not their actual combat value.
>>
>>117856897
Except up until pretty recently, nobody outside of high ranking people & the captains knew about Zero Divison at all. It was a big reveal to Aizen's stand-in/double/whatever and when Shunsui first talked about it in TBtP, he acted like their existence wasn't general knowledge.

Also there was no indication the monk was the leader until Bach explicitly said it. I actually thought the gimmick was that they were all of equal rank, since Shunsui implied even one of them could wipe out all of SS.
>>
>>117856902
Well, he was probably referring to their and his normal Resureccion form.

Otherwise it wouldn't make any sense. Maybe the other 3 just appeared weaker because they fought against stronger opponents though. They did need 1 Captain + up to 2 Vizards to be taken down after all.
>>
>>117848133
>Darker than Black!
NOW I'VE LOST IT
>>
>>117857014
I do think we all agree kubo said a lot of different things on this matter and didn't decided which one was true before killing all relevant espadas and abandoning the issue forever.
>>
>>117849786
source on that?
>>
File: ichigo thinking.png (48KB, 314x283px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ichigo thinking.png
48KB, 314x283px
>>117856832
Even if he did reclaim the fragments of his soul that are spread during his battle with Yhwach they might just give him a passive boost. Nakama fucking power (the dread).
He doesn't need to actually use various abilities, as long as he can hinder Yhwach's ability he is golden. In doing this he can turn a complex battle of power users into a slugfest. I can see Kubo doing this.
>>
>>117857081
check the earlier posts
>>
>>117856902

I think he just said that to scare the living daylights out of Ichigo, as a way of demoralizing him. He's all about "despair". This is apparent with his Segunda Etapa, and the way he talked to Orihime.
>>
>>117857060
It's his true power, why would he ignore that ? Doesn't make any sense.
>>
Could Monk 1v5 Yama, Unohana, Aizen, Kyoraku and Ukitake?
>>
>>117856952
YYH was pretty good about it not feeling like jobbing. In that, if two very powerful characters fought, it was a huge grind fight with both parties going all out and heavily damaging one another until somebody finally gave. Both characters actually came out looking incredible despite who won/lost.

In Bleach when two powerful characters fight, at least in the recent chapters, one character bats around the other for a few chapters with almost no resistance, before whoever's on the losing side goes "just kidding, time to use my actual power!" and wipes the floor with their opponent. It's repetitive and dumb.
>>
File: 5686.png (148KB, 376x584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
5686.png
148KB, 376x584px
>>117848133
>Ywach pulls some massive bullshit and wins
>In a flash, Ichibei stabs him in the heart with his last strength
>Ywach uses his bullshit to cut his limbs
>But then Ichibei smiles, and tells him "You know nothing of the bottomless malice within THE HEART"
>huge darkness implosion
>The remaining quincies sacrifice their life energy to heal Ywach barely living body
>Ichigo meets Rukia in Soul Society, they share their experiences all these months and reunite with Orihime, Chad and Ishida
>3 chapters laters it is revealed Ywach died a couple hours after the fight by the poisonous darkness inbued in his body
>The Gotei 13 decide to hold an election
>>
>>117852891
Ichibee needs to be saying "I am cum" with the ink being white.
>>
>>117857180
Canonically, yes. Does that make any sense in reality? No.
>>
>>117857226
>Bleach
>making sense
>>
>>117857199

I can agree with that.
>>
File: Just as Kubod.jpg (59KB, 500x331px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Just as Kubod.jpg
59KB, 500x331px
>>117857211
>117857211
>>
I'll take the penis mightier for 500, Alex.
>>
>>117857037
Nigger do you even read? I said we knew Bach was the leader for a long fucking time.

I never said that Monk wasn't a fairly new thing.

Jesus titty-punching christ...
>>
>>117857226
To be fair, what we've seen so far appears to be just his shikai, and it's already broken as fuck. All he'd have to do is just splatter ink on the five of them, and they'd all lose their powers.

Your face when you realize Yama realized exactly just how bullshit Monk's power was, and intentionally made the captains' robes white to reduce the amount of "blackness" he could exploit.
>>
>>117857180
>>117857226
Can he really? Isn't he just one of the members of Yama's ronin troop?
>>
>>117857118
this was also a despair filled ichigo who was not fighting for his friends but only for himself. Definitely not ichigo in top shape
>>
>>117851460
[citation needed]
>>
>>117857346
I seem to remember it being said when the zero squad was introduced that any one of them would solo the whole of SS.

Of course, to introduce brand new characters and have them shit all over your well-loved existing characters like that is entirely lame. But that's Kubo and that's Bleach. So it's canon.
>>
>>117857398
I do remember they saying that the 5 members of squad zero were as strong as the other 13 gotei, which is really nothing that much.
In 13 gotei we have, at maximum, 20 bankai users, the rest are only small fries.
>>
I really like Kubo's drawing style with Ichibei, but I have zero emotional investment on him as a character, so reading this fight is just going through the motions.
>>
File: poem.png (41KB, 680x520px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
poem.png
41KB, 680x520px
>>117850036
>>
>>117857398
Urg not at all, it's the five of them, and mainly because they have a great teamwork. Yama being included also seems unlikely, The Division 0 members didn't really much that can beat his crazy Bankai.
>>
>>117857398
Kubo seriously can't into powerlevels.

I'd actually be okay with the five elite bodyguards of the King of all Souls or whatever each being stronger then all of SS, but if you're going to do that then you have to make into fucking battle gods. The fact that the Oetsu was heavily damaged at all by these scrub Quincy implies that each of those guys is also capable to solo'ing SS.
>>
>>117848133
Are people still going to defend this garbage fight?
It's getting really fucking ridiculous.

>Entire pages wasted on fuck all
>INK SPLATTER!
>Monk looks fucking retarded
>I take away
>No I get back
>I take away because I am darkness

2edgy4me
Can we please move the fuck on?
>>
>>117857337
but that also means he can't beat Yama's bankai : one of its power makes it untouchable thanks to his flames, Ichibei's shikai would just get rekt like the false Ywach sword.
>>
>>117857398
He (Kyoraku) said all of the RG was greater than all of SS. And at the time he said this Yama was already dead. And so was Kira. And Unohana was alive but Kenpachi was self-gimped still.
>>
File: BasedMonk.png (339KB, 771x563px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
BasedMonk.png
339KB, 771x563px
>>117857539
I give no shits about monk because before this fight he had maybe five wordbubbles of dialogue and almost zero characterization. Likewise he's fighting the enemy leader, so there's no way he's going to win and just leave Ichigo out in the cold without another confrontation with Ywach, so there's zero tension too.

But I'm okay with it anyway because Kubo actually puts some effort into how he draws this guy, and I'm loving it.
>>
File: saitama.png (195KB, 684x813px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
saitama.png
195KB, 684x813px
>>117849899

Holy shit, this is amazing.

>"and just get by living with their mouths open eating nothing but rain and dust."

And this is beautiful.
>>
>>117857094
>He doesn't need to actually use various abilities, as long as he can hinder Yhwach's ability he is golden. In doing this he can turn a complex battle of power users into a slugfest. I can see Kubo doing this.

Yeah, I could see that happening....

But I don't know if Kubo would bother with it, as Kubo tends to have everyone show-off their powers in battle, so a slugfest would only happen at the end when he's done showing off their abilities. So it would seem a bit pointless in my opinion anyway.
>>
>>117856920
His power is much better than anything anyone else can offer him. Unlike Gremmy he doesn't have any known limits, also stacking too many active powers on top of each other might not be beneficial. Remember that every single one of his skills right down to the ability to walk is a power he has acquired, all except for soul distribution and soul collection.
>>
>>117855830
>No backgrounds

>looks at the first page
>implying
>>
>>117853528
Paint it black, MUGETSU.
>>
>character has bankai
>character is severely on the back foot in a fight
>character goes down without using bankai or even trying to use it so as to preserve mystery and keep people reading your shitty manga
>>
>Monk kills Moustache
>quincies have crisis of faith
>Uryu suddenly decides to be in frame
>"You think I'd die that easily?"
>he becomes Moustache
>Allaccordingtoplan.exe
>stomps monk
>NOW YOU FEEL LIKE NUMBER ONE
>"URYU YOU ARE MORE POWERFUL THAN MOUSTACHE, FIGHT BACK!"
>"HURR NO MY SON, I WILL RULE THE WORLD."
>final battle
>Ichigo dies, gets another power-up
>destroys the world with his power up
>the end
>>
Holy fuck who the hell cares about this fat shit? He's going to lose and we all know it. Hurry up and get it over with Kubo.. Nobody gives a fuck about these filler characters. Wow his power is so awesome, but its not. Hes going to lose.
>>
>>117849899
Kubo has some deep poetry sometimes, I always look forward to the volume poems
>>
>>117854157
But his dad knew about mugetsu and he lost his powers after even meeting a quincy
>>
>>117857493
Yeah it's more of an intelectual interest (i wonder how it will end, I wonder what they will do next, I wonder if they will reveal any new setting info), than emotional investment
>>
>>117857800
The only person this still bugs the shit out of me with is Shinji. We're going to see Ukitake/Shunsui/Aizen get to bankai up almost certainly in the coming chapters, but I'd bet hard cash that we will never see Shinji again, outside of a cameo in the epilogue.

Seriously, fuck you Kubo.
>>
Black power
>>
>>117849899
Seems like he was just making a point. Not directly criticizing any one person. Nowhere does he say that you can't criticize him since you don't draw manga. He just says that people who complain about having no talent should work harder and not just coast through their lives.
>>
>>117855727
Most of the people Ichigo has fought haven't died, and out of those most of them weren't killed by him. As far as Ywach killing the Monk, there's more than enough to allow the story to continue if the Monk dies. I doubt Ywach is going to make it to the soul king and the dynamic will become more about captain flowers, Ishida, Haschwald and Ichigo.
>>
>>117848133
Huh, Bach actually looks a little worried..
>>
Poor Juha, he was probably trying to sound cool and all, but it's clear he'll have to use "that" before reaching the king now.
>>
>>117858086
It's because he's not the real Juha, he's the forgotten Lloyd brother, "voyd", who is nobody incarnate.
>>
>>117857493
That is my main problem with Bleach, there's just so many characters I don't care about and every arc introduces at least 30 more.
>>
Why don't these guys just talk it over instead of fighting?
>>
>>117857570
>Kira died and no one even mentions him ;_;
>>
>>117858102
That is probably the A, Ishida
>>
>>117857944
;_;
>>
>>117851557
Ywach wouldn't be able to truly use ZnT.

Quincies need time to get used to the stolen bankais, and since ZnT is an absurdly broken one, Ywach would at most be able to unleash flames and maybe skeletons on this fight, but no way to actually compress all the fire on his body and sword to get East and West working properly.
>>
>>117858400
He did tease about using skellingtons
Tfw gin skeleton
>>
Guys, it's all pretty obvious Juha is being used by Kyoraku,Ukitake and Urahara to reach the king. The question is, what will be Ichigo's motives to keep fighting after that, and fight who?
>>
>>117858086
Now that you mention his looks. It appears that he managed to heal the ruptured veins all over his face in no time at all, now it's just dirty from the dried blood.
>>
>>117858000
Trips confirm how based this post is.

If all you do is critics shit all your life with no other skills of value, you need to 180 your life or just commit Robin Williams.
>>
>>117857539
It's Bleach, garbage fights have been the standard for fucking forever now yet we still come back to it every week because Kubo's autism is a thing of beauty that we use as an excuse to vent about shit we really don't care about since the don't have girlfriends to spend quality time with.
>>
>>117858400
not to mention Ichibei spilled some ink over the medallion Ywach is carrying that supposedly has ZnT in it. Meaning, Ywach can't use it anymore.
It's more clear in Mangastream, where Ichibei points out the medallion.
>>
>>117857944
I think some bankais would not help the situation. For Byakuya, his is great for foes and shit, but for a faggot like Yama, he'd end up ISIS'ing everyone in the area. It's kinda like how Nen works.
>>
>>117857898
A lot of plot holes, like the fact that both of them use getsuga, even though Juhagetsu taught Ichigo that technique (although it does explain why Hollow Ichigo used it better)
If I had to make a guess, Isshin saw Ichigo use a lot of stuff Quincy-based/with Quincy-origins, all while using his Shinigami powers. My guess is he figured the two powers were one and the same and merged from the get-go, which meant that he would be able to use Letzt Stil.
Though that still doesn't explain the name "Final Getsuga". If it was exclusively used by him, we could argue that he made it up to convince Ichigo about how knowledgeable he was, but I think JuhaGetsu and realZangetsu used it as well, so I don't even know.
Kubo gonna Kubo?
>>
I just wish that Ichigo dies ones and appears in Soul Society like the fullbringers did. because that way he would actually cease to exist if he dies again and it would make sense if he stays at SS in the end because of bthat
>>
>>117858770
You just want Rukia to win.
>>
>>117858483
gin wasnt killed by znt dumbfuck
>>
>>117858805
This holds true as well, although I'd suck kubo's cock for a Tatsuki ending.
>>
>>117858770
Didn't someone at some point say that people who die in SS are reincarnated into the human world? Except the times they don't and the souls just die? How does death work anyway when 95% of the cast already is dead?
>>
>>117858708
Maybe it's a shiba family secret or something
>>
>>117848956
>implying Bach won't die
>implying Ishida won't gain his power and 1 shot the monk
>Ichigo vs Ishida
>Soul king wakes up right in the climax of their battle
>shit happens
>>
File: 4645745747.jpg (9KB, 258x195px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
4645745747.jpg
9KB, 258x195px
>Yhwach still hasn't shown a new attack after 5 chapters of this shitty fight
>monk is using every attack in his spellbook

I'm guessing they both have a transformation left too. This fight is going to take forever at this rate.
>>
why does Kubo draw the monk in this weird style with the thick lines and stark contrasts? looks good, but also doesn't really fit with the rest of the manga.
>>
>>117858813
It's not like yama kilked 9 trillion people with it
>>
>people become hollows because they are not ready to move on / have unresolved stuff on earth
>aizen turns a shitload of hollows into intelligent, functional beings again
>gives them access to earth
>none of them bother to go back to earth to chill / see loved ones
>>
>>117858845
Everyone wants Rukia or Hime to win, it'll would be beatiful if Ichigo ends with someone totally unraleted. His last kubo to us.
>>
>>117848133
>mangapanda

Please delete your thread
>>
>>117858932
>monk is using every attack in his spellbook
things are looking grim for the job monk, Ywach is just taking every hit fine and theres not a single shounen that doesn't follow the rules of whoever shows their post power attack last wins
>>
>>117858856


I think it's still Kubo slowly trying to change something around, which leaves plot holes. I have no idea, otherwise. Unless he has in-depth information about the powers Shinigami-Quincy halfbloods have. (URAHARAAAA)
Mugetsu does really seem like a Letzt Stil, and with how incredibly more assfuckeriously overpowered the Zero Squad and the Elite Quincies are, being able to use an unlimited, reusable Mugetsu in the form of a Völlstandig doesn't seem so outlandishly OP in comparison. By the time whoever ends up being the real villain shows his face (whether it's Juha or not) and powers, which must border on actual omnipotent Godhood (not the shitty fake one Aizen was talking about), Ichigo would need to be able to use a combination of his Hellknight powers and Mugetsu powers (around twice the strength of his original Mugetsu/post-training power, I guess?) to even stand a chance against whatever creature that may be.
Again, calling it -- post Dangai-training Ichigo will seem like a little bitch compared to how he'll be in the final battle. Shatter mountains by blocking blows? Tear rifts in reality, more like.
>>
>>117858853
no if a human dies he gets to ss (and some can become Shinigami) If a dead one dies again (including Shinigamis) they cease to exist.

>>117858805
I dont care about shipping would be cool if Rukia dies and Ichigo becomes an adult through that.
>>
File: 1410393074197.jpg (40KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1410393074197.jpg
40KB, 640x480px
>>117858708
Or maybe he's just making up shit on the fly.
>DUDE, I had the best idea EVER
>hmmm, how I can put this into the story
>uhh, this guy did something similiar once, I'll just repurpose this
>yeah, that works
>>
>>117859107
Soryy the cease to exist, but they are reincarnated as someoneelse so there are no tie to their pastself. its like the pastone vanished.
>>
>>117858813
I'm still fully expecting Gin and a bunch of other dead characters to be brought back as zombies or some other shit.
>>
File: folgre.jpg (11KB, 259x194px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
folgre.jpg
11KB, 259x194px
>>117859103
>tfw ichigo goes gurren laggan and becomes a force to be reckoned with in power level threads
>>
>>117859108
Unfortunately mangakas don't have the time to think too much about the story, unless you're miura, Ritz or that guy from Hiatus X Hiatus.
So, everything we see is what kubo though while chilling in germany for a week, which happened 2 years ago, and what he thinks on the fly, there's no other direction things can go.
>>
>>117858923
Soul king is already awake, dingus.
>>
>>117859344
me too
>>
File: Aizen.png (227KB, 704x396px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Aizen.png
227KB, 704x396px
Honestly though, what the fuck would Aizen's Bankai look like?
>>
>>117859420
Probably doesn't have a bankai. Could have used his shikai during his inauguration ceremony to trick the judges into believing he'd achieved bankai.
It's not as if he'd ever need one since his zan is OP as fuck anyway.
>>
>be Kubo
>sketch next chapter of Bleach
>accidentally spill the entirety of your ink over the name
>"Ah fuck, what now I have no extra sheets"
>"Oh wait I haven't given this dude his zanpakuto's shikai yet"
>"Man I'm such a genius"
>make zanpakuto shikai a brush blade that blackens out names and uses the power of black to bend to his user's whims
>spill over a bunch of ink over the next chapters since that's the dude's power
>"Shit now I'm gonna need a fuckton of ink"
>>
>>117859420
It would be called Bleach
>>
>>117859420
We'll never know, he lost his sword.
>>
File: 1414559758894.jpg (15KB, 392x243px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414559758894.jpg
15KB, 392x243px
What are the chances the monk might actually win?
>>
>>117858932
Speaking of spellbooks, I'm still a little rustled that despite Zero Division's running theme of each member being the inventor of an established technique/item/concept, we didn't get one who invented kido. I mean it's already under utilized as fuck, and I would have loved to have seen a full on wizard who never draws or doesn't even have a sword: they just wreck you crazier and crazier binding/destruction hax.
>>
>>117859673
We also should remember that he lost the hougyoku powers as well.
>ichigo getsuga mode
>mugetsu
>no big deal, healing
>beware sword is kill I'm gonna evolve
>actually it's Urahara

No sword, no hougyoku. He still managed to hypnotize Jewbacca. What does he have left? Kido? I guess.
>>
>>117859738
pretty high, juha is supposed to take back the soul society in 9 days, its only been two so far
>>
>>117859738
They already have replacements for Jew king so there's a decent chance
>>
>>117859738
0/1.
Just cheer for him to splash his ink into math.
>>
>>117859786
kido is just to show how powerful the enemy is by resisting it
>>
>>117859738
He'll most likely win, but it's only temporary since Bach will just deus ex machina himself back to life later.
>>
>>117859673
>>117859798
He still is the hogyouku, hence his immortality. If he ever really wants his powers back he'll have them back, he just wished them away in the first place.
>>
>>117859786

Monk probably invented it. He has used "Hidden Kido" and Kido derives its power from the words of the incantation.
>>
I can't wait for Kenpachi and/or Chad vs HawkThorman
>>
>>117859738
I guess it's somewhat possible. There are still a million factions at play between Shunsui/Ukitake, Urahara and co., Ichigo and co., the remaining captains/vice captains, the dead full bringers, Isshin/Ryuuken, soul king, and so on.

I could see us getting Kubo'd by having Bach fall only for Ishida/Toofsy/one of the five hundred factions falling into the big bad slot.
>>
>>117859881
No, I'm pretty sure he lost his sword because Kubo didn't want to think a bankai up for him.
>>
File: 01.png (416KB, 900x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
01.png
416KB, 900x1300px
>t/n: To reason something wrong into being right

Niggastream transtlator is really stepping it up.

I'm loving that he's taking care to point out the detail that kubo is inserting in the dialogue and kanji in this fight.
>>
>>117859881
wha
>>
>>117859940
i thought he pretty much fused with his sword
>>
>>117859108


Probably, yeah. As it seems now, it still seems like Ichigo has three powers:


Shinigami and Hollow, which are merged. The mechanics are focused on the Shinigami side (Bankai, etc.) but the aesthetics/appearance seems to be more Hollow focused (his blade's spirit being Hollow Ichigo)


And Quincy, which has Juhagetsu as its own personalised spirit.
For the first, I think his horned hollow form, or at least part of it, is the inspiration for his "true bankai". For the latter, Mugetsu, but I said this before, and I'm getting repetitive now. Those two forms will probably merge or something for his final form.


>>117859205


I was actually thinking of Gurren Lagann.
>>
>>117859946
I'm confused how official translations will pull this up without T/L notes, Kubo went full eastern with concepts that don't make sense in any language but japanese this few chapters.
>>
>>117859940
>>117859952
Meta reasons aside, databook confirmed Ichigo's blather about Aizen's loneliness and the hogyouku granting his deep subconscious wish to lose his powers.
>>
File: 1352371943458.png (43KB, 266x458px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1352371943458.png
43KB, 266x458px
>>117859946
We've also had a lot less pic related moments, although I'm sure once another rough/impolite speaking character shows up, we'll be back to it.

But yeah, their translations are getting a lot better. Maybe having a little more time since Naruto finishing lessened their workload is helping out there.
>>
>>117859786
>I'm still a little rustled that despite Zero Division's running theme of each member being the inventor of an established technique/item/concept, we didn't get one who invented kido.
>would have loved to have seen a full on wizard
He even has the prayer beads and uses the oldest of old school magic, words of power.
>>
>>117859002

they are amalgam of Hollows with one dominant personality, which probably took decades/centuries to emerge. plus, their mere presence can kill people with weak spirits.
>>
>>117860048
I can't wait for someone to him on /tg/ with "This is how I monk/wizard"
>>
>>117860037
>lonely
>loses Kyouka Suigetsu
>will to lose his demigod being
>purposefully confuse the enemy even when chained up

I guess it's right to assume that he's going to be some key ally in the ultra-uber final battle.

Obito anyone?
>>
>>117860048


Since when were you under the impression that the Soul King was not the inventor of Kido?
>>
File: 1372963601453.jpg (43KB, 458x319px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1372963601453.jpg
43KB, 458x319px
>>117848133
>rape beard doesn't job and him and the soul king are the true villains
>/a/ face when
>>
>>117860037
Why is everything about Aizen's power so absolute bullshit?
>Gin almost kills him but he survived and evolved thanks to almost dying
>He was then beaten by Ichigo because deep inside he was very lonely
>>
File: 08 (1).png (210KB, 902x1300px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
08 (1).png
210KB, 902x1300px
>>117859946
I didn't knew japanese had a kanji that meant name and reputation at the same time.

That dialogue from the last chapters makes a lot more sense now.
>>
>>117859786
>implying it wasn't Tessai
>>
>>117860108
I thought this was a given since he did't die.
>>
>>117860165
it's ok when moeshit/lolishit does it
>>
>>117860193
As much as I want to see Tessai fighting , I still think it's pretty obvious that Ichibei is the one that invented Kido.
>>
>>117860124
The only reason why we were never told specifically what Hyousube and Shutara invented is because we were never shown Ichigo in their palaces, but it is still easy to guess.
>>
>>117860108
nah ,he's always been on the opposing side of the soul king. He was like ichigo in the regard that he was trying to fight the rules that govern them. This is going to become a multi faction war, aizen may end up on ichigos side though because he's the only one with some understanding of him
>>
>>117853993
But Jane Austen is truly shit
>>
>>117860256
As if Aizen has still something to fight for and someone else to fight with.
>>
>>117860256
I'm hoping it becomes a full multifaction war since we all know Ichigo is going to take the final villain down after some power up anyway. Might as well make things more chaotic and unpredictable by having everyone be against each other.
>>
>>117859946
to bad they totally flubbed the closing tag line from last chapter despite that effort. They translated it literally and totally neglected the whole point of the line.
>>
File: 1413323016296.gif (2MB, 400x225px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413323016296.gif
2MB, 400x225px
>>117854912
kek
>>
>>117860193
Tessai's barely older than Urahara though
>>
>>117860412
>implying ichigo is not the final villain
>>
>>117859002
>gives them access to earth
No he didn't, if they leave without permission Tousen drags their asses back like we saw with Grimmjow. And the arrancar aren't fresh hollows, any loved ones they had are long dead and they probably don't even care about or remember them after spending decades/centuries in mexico. Plus they wouldn't be able to do much without a gigai.

Nel did have a book so they did have some access, but it was limited and probably complete shit for non-espada.
>>
>>117853465
I take it's more like Black Mage and Sarda situation. It's not that he didn't steal his power. It's that the power is 'Ichibei gets to control all the darkness in the world'. Not the wielder. Just Ichibei.
>>
>>117860412


>Aizen trains Ichigo.
It has to happen.
>>
>>117860472
This is a point i'd like to proof somehow, all the division zero captains have some kind of power apart from zanpakutous, even if they use zanpakutou, their power does not derive from it.
>>
>>117860406
well wouldn't you side with the next best thing if you couldn't win
>>
>>117860006
If I had to go with an unique translation that encompassed both meaning I'd go for "Blot it out", as it also has the meaning of passing a line of ink over an error.
>>
>>117860486
Then ny life will be complete and I can finally end this nightmare.

>Ichigo and Aizen broing up against the two final enemies

Please, Kubo.
>>
>>117860583
will Aizen go back to his chill messy hair and glasses look again?
>>
>>117860462
>Ichigo is Aizen
>>
>>117860533
I'm Italian but this is going too far you know
>>
>>117853579
>>