[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Gundam Build Fighters Try

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 361
Thread images: 91

File: 1417024577789.jpg (578KB, 1280x1219px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417024577789.jpg
578KB, 1280x1219px
Cuming soon.
>>
>>117799609
>middle schooler
>>
File: gbf-fumina2.jpg (36KB, 600x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gbf-fumina2.jpg
36KB, 600x800px
>>117799751
What of it?
>>
File: gbf-lewd.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gbf-lewd.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>
>>117799922
They shouldn't be this sexy.
>>
File: fuminastich.jpg (264KB, 1272x1234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuminastich.jpg
264KB, 1272x1234px
>>117800132
"Proportions" seem normal enough...
>>
Is it just me or have the last couple episodes been getting more and more QUALITY?
>>
File: 1416994109675.jpg (150KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416994109675.jpg
150KB, 1440x810px
Heroine
>>
>>117801277
Any episode with Gyanko instantly becomes QUALITY
>>
>>117801299
FATTY FAT TITS. I love her.
>>
File: 1417182178603.gif (2MB, 738x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417182178603.gif
2MB, 738x450px
>>117801277
Last episode had two ADs. The Gyanko parts by Kayo Ikeda were good.
>>
>>117800132

Did you not go to middle school?
>>
File: 1417017532270.jpg (114KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417017532270.jpg
114KB, 1280x720px
>>117801334
I mean they always have two ADs for mecha and character animation, but it had two chara ADs.
>>
Japanese livewatch thread:
http://board.futakuro.com/jk2/res/873629.htm

Starting in a minute.
>>
What a bitch
>>
File: gyanko-suffering.jpg (223KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gyanko-suffering.jpg
223KB, 1920x1080px
Poor thing...
>>
File: 1417597313831.jpg (110KB, 1920x1080px)
1417597313831.jpg
110KB, 1920x1080px
>>117801975
Talk shit get hit!
>>
>>117802028
Like a boss.
>>
>>117802028
Proper way to deal with a tsundere bitch.
>>
File: Gundamep34e.jpg (84KB, 888x670px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Gundamep34e.jpg
84KB, 888x670px
>>117802028
This scene is a reference to Sleggar smacking Mirai isn't it.
>>
File: amuroslap.gif (1002KB, 500x374px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
amuroslap.gif
1002KB, 500x374px
>>117802148
T'is a tradition.
>>
File: 1417597839898.jpg (168KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417597839898.jpg
168KB, 1920x1080px
Be still my heart...
>>
File: 1417597567292.jpg (147KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417597567292.jpg
147KB, 1920x1080px
Why is she so best? I'll be mad if Sekai goes for the bland spats girl instead her.
>>
File: jav.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px)
jav.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
Kids show, move along.
>>
Build Burning fisted Winning twice in this episode, so fucking lewd.

buyfag a shit
>>
144/144. Hope for good battles restored
>>
>>117802654
I like the lewd docking
>>
>>117802302
>Gyanko and Shimon training for shonen upgrade
Best
>>
File: 1417598896700.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417598896700.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
Can't wait.
>>
>>117802365
Underdog love syndrome at it's best.
>>
>>117802689
Sleggar and five head docked.

This episode was turbo lewd. Next episode beach episode anyway.
>>
>>117799609
>that dress wrapping her boobs up like cellophane
>that very subtle lipstick
>that beaming smile

Why is she so perfec?
>>
File: 1417598686418.jpg (127KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417598686418.jpg
127KB, 1920x1080px
This scene is so funny.
>>
Not gonna lie. I got goosebumps when half the Hyaku Shiki showed up at the end.
>>
File: gbft2.jpg (231KB, 1441x1178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gbft2.jpg
231KB, 1441x1178px
>>
>hype Mega Shiki and its fighter
>gets disabled
>can't even land a winning blow
>>
>>117802813
>Modeling friend is literally gattai'd Fumina and fivemina
Best girl needs more attention
>>
>>117802860
Can't slay the Sei
>>
Without the boring Fumina & Sekai end scene this episode would be perfect but I'll let it slide, it was still great.
>>
>>117802028
So he will die while giving his grandma's keepsake ring to her?
>>
File: 1417598556260.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417598556260.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
By your powers combined.
>>
>>117802909
>Burning mode transfers some of damage to fighter by pain from the damage
>exhaust the fighter as well
sasuga Sei
>>
File: 1414332918452.jpg (138KB, 389x599px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414332918452.jpg
138KB, 389x599px
>Build Burning Gundam inside Dom
>Valvrave I inside Build Burning Gundam
>potato-Sekai: soon
>>
File: 1417599244679.jpg (153KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417599244679.jpg
153KB, 1280x720px
/pol/ intensifies
>>
>>117801334
>>117801362

ADs? As in advertisements? I don't follow.
>>
>>117803053
Art Director
>>
>>117803053
Animation director
>>
>>117803053
Anus Diddler
>>
File: 1417597858726.jpg (178KB, 1440x810px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417597858726.jpg
178KB, 1440x810px
Living the dream
>>
>>117803052
That's TROMBE
>>
>>117803105
>>117803073

So it's a case of lots of chefs spoil the broth?
>>
When is the subbed version coming out anyone know?
>>
>>117803731
Patience young padawan...
>>
>>117803731
Refreshing this site:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLJV1h9xQ7Hx9RWqvcTplORDorYTHsWnEp

>inb4 streaming
>>
>>117803765
It's official, so it doesn't matter.
>>
>>117803765
What's the ETA on the stream?
>>
>>117803752
I just wanted an ETA Obiwan, is that too much to ask for?
>>
>>117803272
Too much gold, not enough red
>>
SUBS: OUT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hiLXJlIuufg&list=UUejtUitnpnf8Be-v5NuDSLw
>>
>>117804143
AW YISSSSS
>>
OUT OF NOWHERE

AND HE DOESN'T SEEM TO HAVE AGED AT ALL
>>
>>117804440
>gunpla and player together as one

so Damage Level A will kill the player?
>>
File: B37AoP6CQAAfW8Z.jpg (93KB, 454x998px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
B37AoP6CQAAfW8Z.jpg
93KB, 454x998px
>>
>>117804440
He's the Kaiba of this series.
>>
>>117804631
I think it's only Build Burning that will kill Sekai if Sei managed to fuck things up.
>I KNOW LET'S MAKE A GUNPLA THAT ALSO SHARES THE PAIN OF THE FIGHTER
>>
>This fucking episode
>THAT TENSION
>THAT HOTBLOOD.

Finally feels like an S1 episode.
>>
Is this what people who are too plebian for G Reco watch?
>>
>>117804730
Will Yuuma go Dark Yuuma?
>>
File: 1415191822452.jpg (290KB, 1152x1247px)
1415191822452.jpg
290KB, 1152x1247px
>>
File: aida fumina.jpg (40KB, 480x640px)
aida fumina.jpg
40KB, 480x640px
>>117804774
She can have mine if she wants
>>
File: Eureka.jpg (77KB, 1277x712px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Eureka.jpg
77KB, 1277x712px
Oh man this episode was so based.

That OST was well used.
>>
SEX CONFIRMED!!!!

TSUNDERE ON TOP!!!!
>>
>Next time:
>Gankolle

Last week was GuruPan, this week Kankolle. Touhou WHEN?
>>
Thanks Sunrise for once giving the right guy for a tsundere bitch. No beta guy who takes all the shitty treatment, instead a man who will slap her shit if she's behaving incorrectly. And see, it works as she did go dere after that.
>>
Does /m/ have a better watch thread? It feels reall slow here?
>>
>>117804995
It's not a shipping war episode, just aired with youtube streaming and most anons tend to wait for a download.
>>
>>117803052
OOGA BOOGA WHERE THE EARTHNOID WOMEN AT
>>
File: 1388509961159.gif (971KB, 500x380px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388509961159.gif
971KB, 500x380px
Oh damn, this finally feels like a proper build fighter now. I'm so hyped for the next episode.
>>
>>117802409
How many dicks she sucked offscreen?

"Bring the dog too"?
>>
How does Sekai fix the gunpla and give it the same performance as when he got it when Sei build it and they talk about how unmatched in skills he is compare to the known cast?
>>
File: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg (82KB, 1000x569px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.jpg
82KB, 1000x569px
>>117804995
>>
>>117805827
Whoops didn't mean to reply
>>
>>117805711
It regenerates!
>>
>>117806014
So he has acquired the abilities of the Dark Gundam?
>>
>>117806014
I wonder if there are love hotels like that in GBF world
>>
>>117805711

Looks like it was never getting damaged. They don't actually play with normal damage anymore except in the championship.
>>
File: domon mug.jpg (40KB, 479x477px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
domon mug.jpg
40KB, 479x477px
>>117806041
Gee, I wonder who could've helped her with that
>>
I prefer kamikaze as a translation for tokkou.
>>
File: Bright.jpg (53KB, 620x465px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bright.jpg
53KB, 620x465px
>>117802148
That could be a reference to anything. Gundam slaps is a rich field.
>>
>>117806172
The dude is a walking Sleggar reference already. And he did the same kind of backhand as in >>117802148
>>
>>117806091
Everytime Lady Meijin is showed in the OP, another "Burning" Gundam is shown.

inb4 she's Sekai's rival, rather than Fumina
>>
>>117806189
He hasn't changed
>>
Yeah, I think Sekai would have just pulverized Winning or something if it was set to damage level A
>>
File: slapping.jpg (407KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slapping.jpg
407KB, 1600x1200px
>>117806192
>>
>>117806270
He is THE Sleggar and you are trying to say that the scene wasn't a reference to him?
>>
File: muscle gunpla.png (2MB, 960x2160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muscle gunpla.png
2MB, 960x2160px
>enemy is tough
>punch harder
>tougher enemy
>punch harder using your teammates
I was expecting a fistfight with the G-Bomber, but okay
>>
I thought Gyanko died and turned into a spooky space ghost last episode. What happened.
>>
>>117806376
She got better.
>>
File: 46923406.gif (266KB, 810x540px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
46923406.gif
266KB, 810x540px
>>117806376
Light of the heart
>>
Damn it I got really excited but it just ended up being Seki winning through punches again
>>
>>117806445
He punched using Fumina's core unit itself.
>>
File: 40711919.jpg (241KB, 898x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
40711919.jpg
241KB, 898x720px
>>117806376
She is Sazaki Susumu's imouto, she wouldn't die even if you killed her.
>>
>>117805711
Now that they'll fight with damage level A, they better call Sei to help them out.
>>
>>117806456
And?

It was really hype when Sekai use his kick or knees
>>
Gyanko was really sexy in this shot
>>
File: 1411143636453.jpg (174KB, 574x584px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1411143636453.jpg
174KB, 574x584px
>>117806249
>>117806464
>>117806189
>>
>>
And I guess builder training is in order
>>
>>117806578
PARTICLE TRANSFORMATION IS A NILS NIELSEN TECHNIQUE, YOU HACK
>>
Datt Sei was a crazy sun of bitch, wonder if it's Buid burning or Sekai's technique why the damage was transferred.
>>
Sei is still the best builder in the series but is Sekai going to be a better fighter than Reiji?
>>
>>117806656
GUNPLA splinters.
>>
>>117806689
Sekai is melee specialist, Build Burning is quite compatible with him.
>>
>>117806689
Never. Reiji was fighting almost at Meijin level by episode 6 which is already world level. He was talented enough to be a complete scrub and still be Fellini's equal in training to figure out how Gunpla battles even work.

Plavsky Prince is literally newtype ace talent in solid form. The only person who can beat him without using something like Embody is Meijin Kawaguchi the 2nd because it's implied he personifies Embody Yuuki, except it was natural to him instead of being forced.
>>
>>117806769
The second was just some guy who played like a nigger. He likely wasn't actually as skilled as Yuuki or Reiji.
>>
Mirai is a gravure idol?
>>
>>117806823
Just a slut who stars in JAVs.
>>
>>117806813
Of course not, but he was a NATURAL BORN NIGGER. Reiji and Yuuki obviously can't tap into that potential so long as the series preaches it's bullshit without outside assistance.
>>
>>117806769
Reij got his ass kicked by Mejin that's why that fight was not shown properly.

Honestly Reij relied heavily on Sei's machine which is why he got as far as he did, from the packs and all the various equipments, Sekai has far superior plasvky particle control , since most of his techs aren't unique to build burning.

Reiji has better long range and equipment competence and general piloting competence but it terms of everything else he doesn't hold up.
>>
File: 1417614018352.gif (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417614018352.gif
2MB, 640x360px
Why doesn't Sekai just fuck her?
>>
>>117806823
JAV whore

now bring in the dogs
>>
>>117806957
He didn't know what a date was.
He'll need a full course of Sex Ed. first.
>>
>>117806985
>He'll need a full course of Sex Ed. first.
I dunno man he does know what kiss means

he probably know how to stick it in, he just not interested (yet)
>>
>>117807016
He only knows how to fist.
It's time for oneechan to teach him proper sex.
>>
>>117806925
>believing Sekai's Build Burning isn't a exponentially more powerful suit than the shit Sei had Reiji use for half of S1

And right here we have an idiot.
>>
>>117804684
the lesson sei learned at the end of buildfighters was that you can rebuild your gunpla, i feel like the "builder feels the pain of the gunpla" is seis way of saying "FUCK YOU REBUILD YOUR FACE"
>>
>>117807105
Of course but that's simply build quality, even if you gave the machine to Reji he wouldn't suddenly be able to pull of the techniques Sekai can which is the whole point and why his particle manipulating is far more lacking even by the end of Season 1.
>>
>>117807105
Not only that, but the strike variants that Sei had Reiji pilot stunted him because they were built off of Sei's ideal image of a pilot, which is a mid-to-long range fighter, forcing Reiji, who was very much a close-range focused fighter, to change his fighting style to match that when they weren't using the RG system.
>>
>>117804730
S2 is better than S1.
>>
>>117807276
It's not. At least not yet.
>>
>>117806925
did you forget the bar fight with rals friends, 8 on 1 and he was using a ball? and destroyed them
>>
>>117807276
>hating BUILDO KNUCKERU
>>
>>117807302
It has been since the first episode.
>no reiji
>no "the mystery of the plavsky particle" bullshit
>the PLOT is better
>>
>>117807309
That's general piloting, again the fact Reji showed simultaneous focused point defense something theoretically all gunplay can do makes the massivegulf between the two in that respect pretty obvious,

Reji is a jack of all trades master of none. Sei is specialise to a ridiculous degree but what he excels at is comparable to what Reiji can do in the same aspet.
>>
>>117807381
*never
>>
>>117807341
> bad pacing
> misplaced spotlight
> forced drama
> love triangle bullshit
Not yet, it's improving, and it does have a chance succeeding.

But not guaranteed.
>>
>>117807381
well, the burning is an evolution of the build strike cosmos, so ofcourse its stronger, but i think the fact reiji took out 8 fighters in a ball says he is a better pilot, sekai doesnt seem like he could take on 8 zion pilots, he can take out a mobile armor sure but in enmass unarmed doesnt work as well
>>
>Mirai desperately trying to get more fans with swimsuit
That won't work with me, but maybe if she was flirting with old men I might consider it.
>>
>>117807420
Honestly Season 1 was a let let all that build up to the final Mejin fight that really didn't happen properly. If S2 has a proper good climax with enough build up to it I'd put it above S1 based on that alone.
>>
>>117807478
her friend in the swimsuit sure won me over
>>
>>117807478
Ral's glued to her already.
>>
>>117807478
>maybe if she was flirting with old men
>>117802409
>>
>>117807478
Rin please.
>>
>>117807451
Again the point is that almost none of Sekai's techiques outside of the fire ring in the episode are unique to build burning. They would be less powerful sure but he can still do them without that specific gundam and those techniques are things Reji just plain doesn't have, and didn't develop that way.
>>
>>117807420
>bad pacing
How.
>misplaced spotlight
Again, how.
>forced drama
What drama? Yuuma being a dick? Gyanko's overly-dramatic defeat?
>love triangle bullshit
Still better than the forced romance bullshit of S1 between Reiji and Aila.
>>
>>117807251
If you gave Reiji the Build Strike Cosmos which is still over 2 generations behind the Build Burning Gundam he would have raped Yuuki instantly the moment they met.

You're being delusional just because Build Burning is specialized. Reiji wouldn't even need techniques. He can just beat the shit out of them because they can't fucking hurt him or hit him.

You act like Reiji wasn't the guy who could beat up multiple adults no problem and only got a fucking sprain from getting hit by a metal on his wrist protecting a girl. Sekai had to train just to get that strong and we've only seen him deal with kids. Reiji was ready to fuck with the Gunpla Mafia with no more than his bare hands.
>>
>>117807615
I didn't mind the the romance that was essentially just eating but I watched it in one go, so perhaps it'd be more annoying in a weekly format.
>>
>>117807551
I don't see what advantage having named techniques gives Sekai over Reiji. Reiji would maul him in melee regardless and Sekai has literally nothing else.
>>
>>117807615
> bad pacing how
> misplaced spotlight how
Unequal screentime of importance of main characters and underdeveloped rivals
Also, scrub vs scrub being more exciting show
>what drama? yuuma being a dick
One of them, amongst many other. I will concede on this though because in the end everyone is laughing.
>still better than forced newtype romance
It was also fucking onesided, the rest of the shipping is far, far better development than anything ever shown in TRY
>>
>>117807674
Build burning is not specialised that's the whole point. outside of fire ring it has no notable techniques at that. All the shit Sekai does is Haoh martial arts and increased particle control. The point is is without Sei direct particle manipulation techs Reiji wouldn't have gone to the grand final. , Whereas Sekai with with a well built but fairly lacking in advanced techs can compete based on particle manipulation alone.
>>
>>117807381
>Reiji has a close fight with Yuuki by episode 6
>Reiji was already rivals with Fellini after they met meaning he didn't get shat on
>Reiji insta-gibbed Ral before Ral could do anything
>Reiji's suit is not tailor made to him
>Reiji's suit never got plavsky bullshit bailing him until Build Knuckle + RG system
>Sekai got owned by Ral just changing the damn stage and couldn't even break past his shields when Reiji 1 shot him
>Sekai lost to Minato like a chump, a builder who has no interest in fighting
>Sekai's suit is tailor made to him
>Sekai's suit got plavsky bullshit right from episode 1 and has the highest spec gunpla in all 9 episodes by a wide margin with a feature that literally lets you G Gundam

Even a fucking monkey can win with Build Burning.
>>
>>117807852
>even a fucking monkey is winning with the build burning
ftfy
>>
RG edgia
>>
>>117807551
He couldn't even beat the modeling club President when he was using the Dom. That's how big a difference it is when he's using his techniques without Build Burning the level 100 gunpla when the Nationals probably only has a cap of 81 just like Pokemon.
>>
>>117807615
>How.
Too much time wasted hyping up irrelevant jobbers like the swimming dudes, the "we control the battle field" dudes" or even the stupid "we are piloting a giant dragon" dudes.

>Again, how.
See above; also all the scenes with the Osaka builder are pointless padding.

>forced drama
"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF BEING A FIGHTER" trauma, the stupid "MUH LITTLE BROTHER" subplot.

>Still better than the forced romance bullshit of S1 between Reiji and Aila.
Every human scene in S2 is embarrassingly bad; it's almost created by "anime plot generator". "Everyone in the class is jealous of lucky MC because he is friends with cute girls and his sister is a model!" "characters cough when other characters mention them in passing" "`pseudo-stalker fangirl that only lives and breathes for MC" "guy falls over girl in compromising position"; it's fucking pathetic even for toy advertisement anime.
>>
>>117807704
Skepai has point shield control general particle control and can make plasky particles solid. He's also an actual martial artist

Reiji has good beam saber control and pretty good melee skills in terms of everything else there's not much he can do. The fact Sekai can create solid base wherever he wants gives him an advantage in melee combat and this is all before mid season,
>>
>>117807892
>even fucking a monkey is winning with build burning
Wait
>>
>>117807795
Are you retarded? Sei's direct particle manipulation was because his Gunpla wasn't as advanced to allow Reiji to control it himself. It was built with the fact that those two are a team to begin with, why would Sei go out of his way to make himself even more worthless when he can share the burden with Reiji?

Do you actually think Reiji wouldn't be able to activate Build Burning in the same way? Who the hell did you think Sei even built the BBG for? Did he visit a fortune teller and found out a karate kid was gonna enroll at his alumnus 7 years from now and if he made him a gunpla custom tailored to martial arts with the flexibility to do even high kicks he would win a big tournament?

Use your head.
>>
>>117807918
>wasting time on irrelvant jobbers
there where so many world class fights in S1 we WISH we got to see but most got skipped to only focus on essential character fights, i wanted to see justin fox damn it, he made it to the semi finals and we have no idea who he was, aside from the second round rinato the mejins entire half of the bracket wasnt seen
>>
>>117807918
>See above; also all the scenes with the Osaka builder are pointless padding.
What are you talking about? He has influenced Try Fighters the most.

It's good Yuuma has an actual real builder rival, the rivalship between Sei and Mao was a joke because there was barely any interaction between them(hurr muh Misaki-chan) and a huge gap between their skills.
>>
File: 1396268437138.jpg (34KB, 599x594px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1396268437138.jpg
34KB, 599x594px
I like both.
>>
>>117807795
Sekai got trounced by a guy who wasn't even a fighter because he forced his techs on a machine that couldn't move the way he wanted it to (protip:the only machine that could move ho he wants it to is the build burning) and competes because has a machine that makes particle manipulation EZ mode. Except for Mao, all of Reiji's opponents were world-level fighters with mechs just as tricked out as his.
>>117807925
You're over stating the power of the defense. Not only does it require Sekai to actually match his opponent's blows, but it also has not demonstrated enough actual defensive power to stop a conventional weapon.
>>
>>117807997
Are they really rivals? At this point Sakai seems much better and it was just Yuuma living up to his words and manning up fucking up Sudou hard. Sudou honestly wasn't all that amazing and the best pilot on G-Masters was obviously Suga by a fair margin he just has a really shitty plane and he happened to fight something he could barely scratch.

The funny thing is I don't even know if BBG would have taken critical damage had all those missiles hit. Shimon alone did more damage to BBG than G-Masters did, though the later managed to run him out of juice instead. BBG literally has more armor durability than it's battery life due to Sekai burning his tank hard with his plavsky fueled attacks.
>>
>>117807852
It wasn't a close fight you tard were you even paying attention? Why do you think they cut away and showed he lost? It's because they didn't want to show the ass kicking they heavily implied happened.

Also and again the point was Sekai's techniques were highly specialised which he made work in all conditions.

Also Reiji didn't get bailed because his opponents were all shit. That was the point. It's why the final of the regional tournament was so easy. Yuuki was the only competant fighter there.

Sekai has a high spec Gundam WITH NO VERSATILITY AT ALL. The only reaspn Sekai got as far as he did because he personally made up for all the gunpla's shortcoming against mid long rand and beam saber Gunpla.

Reiji had the most versatility Gunpla in the entire tournament..
>>
>>117808105
Well Minato does have a weird inferiority complex, one moment he seems to be full of himself and then he gets mad when he feels like he's being used just as Yuuma's substitute.

He definitely treats Yuuma as his rival. He won't let it go before the Meijin contest.
>>
>>117807977
No are you retarded You don't need Building burning to pull off direct particle manipulation how did you not realise this?

The fuck do you think call to the wind even is?
>>
>>117807918
>Too much time wasted hyping up irrelevant jobbers like the swimming dudes, the "we control the battle field" dudes" or even the stupid "we are piloting a giant dragon" dudes.

>too much time
>one or two scenes of them winning, usually in the same episode they get wrecked by team Try
>too much time

>also all the scenes with the Osaka builder are pointless padding
Why is Minato's character pointless?

>it's almost created by "anime plot generator".
"characters are high schoolers", "one character is the class rep", "anime MC is too dense to know class rep loves him", "asshole, rude character who nobody calls him out on his bullshit", "chuuni character", "generic kansai-ben character", "MC has an absent father", "rich oujousama with drill hair"
So I take it you think S1 was also trash right?
>>
>>117808100
No they weren't you retard he competed in a regional tournament who apart from Yuuki were all crap. Sekai hasn't even reached the nationals yet but has fought against someone that's won in the nationals already..
>>
File: 14120315074798.jpg (499KB, 1280x2160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
14120315074798.jpg
499KB, 1280x2160px
>>117805827
She would be cute even if she was bald.
>>
>>117807918
>Every human scene in S2 is embarrassingly bad; it's almost created by "anime plot generator".
Yeah because the ojousama with great fighting spirit is terribly generic compared to the drill hair ojousama with ojousama laugh.
>>
>>117808139
They were both down to their backpacks. Everything else had been destroyed. It was a close fight.

The Build Burning is the most versatile gunpla in either show. It was designed to do the things it does, Sekai's just figuring it out, not making it work.

Reiji's suit didn't match his fighting style.
>>117808181
Yes, Sekai does need the Build Burning to do it. He couldn't get the aura around his blows with that SD.
>>117808219
Reiji won the World Tournament in an individual sport and Yuuki was the runner up. Sekai is literally playing in the schoolkids division.
>>
>>117808139
>It wasn't a close fight you tard were you even paying attention? Why do you think they cut away and showed he lost? It's because they didn't want to show the ass kicking they heavily implied happened.

Where's your source retard? Where is this indefinite proof instead of simply your headcanon shoving conjecture after conjecture? They cut away when both were neck and neck and both gunpla were fairly damaged, that's more than Sekai can ever claim given he got whooped by Minato and did zero damage to him. Reiji never lost that hard, let alone to a chump studying under Mao senpai.

You have massive issues if you think a gunpla that can literally create a plavsky tornado IN THE MIDDLE OF SPACE and can blow up colonies with a single punch has no range. All he had to do was do the same to Solomon this match and he would have won the match 5 seconds in due to the exploding debris wiping out all other 5 fighters while his gunpla remains barely scratched because Jesus Sei built it. He might bleed a bit more, but it would have been literally 5 seconds into the match and game over.

None of what you said also disproves everyone pointing out Reiji is also an amazing fighter in real life. He's the strongest kid his age by a mile, the fucker can jump over school walls and sleep on construction buildings then take a morning walk on them before teleporting away. He's literally Gary Stu with a faggot attitude.

How can Sekai who's being built up as a nice straight forward dimwit who earns his skills through hard work ever compare? You may as well claim Kai Shiden was better than Char because he was better at using artillery.
>>
>>117807918
>the stupid "MUH LITTLE BROTHER" subplot.
One episode. It's over now, and that fight was cool.

>"YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF BEING A FIGHTER" trauma

True, but thankfully it's coming to an end. How much time was spent on Aila's "muh flanagan institute and muh berserker" drama?
>>
>>117808181
You still can't read can you? I said Sei the builder did not design his Build Strike to let Reiji control it because he was still there.

Why do you dodge all my points and simply keep repeating the same shit over and over despite me having addressed them with 50 different lines? Are you shit posting or just butt hurt Reiji NTR'd Aila from you? Does he remind you of that one faggot in high school who made you look like a loser?
>>
>>117808386
>How much time was spent on Aila's "muh flanagan institute and muh berserker" drama?
Very little, to think about it, 2 episode and half (the other half focus on fellini himself)
>>
>>117808332
No it's not because particle manipulation not unique to it.

And even on the silly supposition it was that's an awful argument being able to swim doesn't make you a world class swimmer., being able to manipulate particles doesn't allow you to create solid platforms out of simultaneous manipulate several focal points and create hurricanes through the manipulation.

Think it through.
>>
Does anyone feel there is anything to take away from how the episode ended with him roughed up and about to pass out. Not sure the direction they are going with this, if it's just showing how exhausting and tough the fight was or something more with the body and machine merging that they mentioned a few times during the episode.
>>
>>117808332
Seriously your argument so so bad. Essentially because we're not even half way through the division and Sekai has fought high level oponents despite doing far more advanced techniques than Reiji ever did that makes him permanently an inferior fighter because that makes sense,
>>
>>117808322
She would have been cuter by launching her legs into an enemy.
>>
>>117808356
Lol your seriously asking me for a source. How about you watch the damn Show Reiji himself freaking said it wasn't a close fight you retard, he was completely outmatched which was why they faded to black and didn't show the climax.

I though this was a basic deduction.
>>
>>117808581
>the damn Show Reiji himself freaking said it wasn't a close fight you retard

No he didn't, and do you even know how to fucking argue kid? When you make a claim like this you have to provide the proof if I call you out on it. Reiji and Sei just admitted Yuuki was amazing and they lost, they never said they got trashed.

Go to bed faggot, I can tell by how you keep spamming retard after I used it once on you that your limited vocabulary is a reflection of your limited brain cells.
>>
>>117808477
Some damage was transferred as part of the him quite literally becoming one with the gamn, which is why he had scratch on his face after the hit.
>>
>>117808465
The way each machine handles particles is inherent to that machine. Nils wasn't harping on about the Sengoku's perfection because of his swords, but because he had built the ability to use the Particle Fu Jin into his machine. All of Sekai's abilities are due to the abilities of the machine. Pay attention to what Yuuki said, it wasn't a comment on Sekai's skills, but a comment on him using the Build Burning's inherent abilities.
>>117808541
High level for schoolkids, yes.
>>
>>117808643
Yes he did, read the words he sad after the fight.

why is this even an argument?
>>
>>117808541
Reiji fought Yuuki and Fellini by episode 6, who are good enough to beat everyone Try Fighters fought combined with just the two of them.

And by techniques you mean yelling out real loud while doing a punch, kick, or ballerina spin, then holy shit I guess /a/ has finally found a faggot who LIKES Build Knuckles.

I'll introduce you to a series just as amazing with a MC just as hot blooded and bad ass as Sekai. It's called Fairy Tail, and the MC Natsu is literally Sekai.
>>
>>117808681
>He did, because I said so, and clearly you gotta take my word for it!

Underage user detected. Go sleep before you wake your mother up with all that keyboard mashing.
>>
>>117808679
No their not you retard. Sengoku used the machine to particles to enhance a technique, That's specially inherent to the machine. Platforms, shield manipulation and fucking hurricanes are not.

Seriously what on Earth would possess you to believe that. it's not a logical jump in conclusion AT ALL. At most you can argue it proves general particle manipulation and that's at most and even then that on it's own isn't very much without the skill to use it.
>>
File: no excuses.jpg (114KB, 1406x859px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no excuses.jpg
114KB, 1406x859px
>>117808643
>>117808719
>>
>>117808719
Underage user that can't read and has no real argument beyond ignoring words that were actually stated by characters.

Come back when you've learnt to read (or speak Japanese), Otherwise this argument is done.
>>
File: reggie is a loser.jpg (89KB, 1444x757px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
reggie is a loser.jpg
89KB, 1444x757px
>>
What would happen if gunpla battle become real game in the near future ?
>>
I haaaaaate Reiji, but I gotta admit, he's more well rounded than Sekai and picked things up much faster.

Reiji took out an entire group of probably average battlers with a Ball. Sekai took a few episodes before figuring things out that space is not the same as earth.

Sekai's also got the luxury of using a Gunpla that was built by a Sei who's had years of world championship experience, while Reiji mostly piloted (experimental/revolutionary) Gunpla from the very start of Sei's career.

Basically, Reiji's a bigger Marty Stu than Sekai. Sekai's just kinda annoying with his constant Leeroy Jenkins act. Reiji's shown more raw talent, but who knows, Sekai might have greater potential.

So, question, do Gunpla actually improve technologically or is it a case of more features being introduced, thereby changing the meta? It seems like the early years was more about pilot skills and how well made your Gunpla was, but in the Sei/Reiji era, it became about Plavsky Particle Manipulation.

Are we in the "Age of Gattai" meta? Build Burning's got Plavsky Particles Manipulation capabilities, but what's changing the game right now seems to be Gattai.
>>
>>117808692
Solid platforms of particles, ability to manipulate the general environmental particles, Shield point manpiluation. you know actual techniques.

It's as if your being purposefully moronic,
>>
>>117808781
>>117808797
>>117808803
>Invalidating what took place during the fight by twisting the meaning of one sentence.
Holy shit, how could you believe that wasn't a close battle? Watch the fight again.
>>
>>117808681
>>117808781
It wasn't a comment on the state of the battle, because they were both down to their backpacks, but on the completion of the battle, referencing his earlier frustrations with Yuuki beating him but not finishing him earlier.
>>117808751
The technique was inherent in the machine. Minato recognized BB because of the techniques that Sekai used, specifically the space jump.
>>
>>117808875
Invalidating the fact The you didn't even see the most important part of the fight and yet somehow claim it was close.

Seriously your being retarded stop. The show made it abundantly clear. Do you know why because Reiji is the stronger fighter in the show. That's why they made the difference between the clear and chose not to show the most important of that fight.
>>
This fucking episode holy shit
>>
>>117808880
>Minato recognized BB because of the techniques that Sekai used, specifically the space jump.
Nope, Sakai recognized the bullshit amount of particle emission

Something that only Sei may accomplish. It's possible that Build Burning looks very different in GBWC11
>>
>>117808880
So your now twisting words that were stated. Come on you can do better than that.

All it takes is some common sense to realise why those words and outcome happened.
>>
>>117808880
No he didn't read what he stated. He was talking about Particle emission. That's the entire point. Burning build has great particle emission, the techniques are all Sekai's.
>>
>>117806508
You mean she was really fat in that shot, right? Just like in all the other shots
>>
>>117809007
Yeah this common sense, Haoh's martial arts didn't just conveniently match up to preset machine techniques and neither did the rest of the shit Sekai did.
>>
>>117808781
>>117808797
>>117808803

Do you even know what the context of that means? It was a clear victory which was obvious. Nowhere did I say they tied or the result was contested. Are you saying then that Yuuki just let his Zaku get crippled and battered for fun then? Or that it's no problem and he has a Build Burning hiding underneath it?

Where does it say they got shit stomped? Oh wait, that's not it. Where did they say Yuuki was on another level from them? Come on, where is it?

By your logic the Renato brothers also got raped by Yuuki despite putting Kampfer out of commission and it wasn't a close fight at all.

Your autism and nit picking is hilarious and completely relies on over exaggerating lines taking it out of context. I even provided the context multiple times. Sekai couldn't even touch Sakai, how is it comparable to Reiji and Sei who at least put considerable damage on the Zaku Amazing?

The best part is you are completely ignoring how Reiji is saying it. He's being overly humble because he lost fair and square in a rematch, but his tone obviously implies he's happy with the fight he gave. This is Reiji the fucking sore loser of sore losers, if he got raped he would not take it like that.
>>
>>117808847
Do you really think those techniques are exclusive to him? Do you think no one else can use it if they used the Build Burning?

Once again, you're purposely dodging the point and acting like a nigger. I bet you come from /m/.
>>
>>117809085
>Do you really think those techniques are exclusive to him? Do you think no one else can use it if they used the Build Burning?
The specific tech are exclusive to Sekai, it's just that BB allow the technique to actually, you know, materialize properly.

Shippu Zuki doesn't even manifest shit with DOM
>>
>>117808932
Stop grasping for straws, they were literally down to the fucking backpacks, the final lunge. All that was 'not shown' was Build Strike's backpack exploding.
>>
>>117808966
Except that it is the better explanation based on context clues, which are important in a translated medium. Yuuki's main body was wrecked and he only had his backpack left. That cannot be refuted.
>>117808965
>>117809007
>>117809051
The machine is the one manipulating the particles. Not Sekai. Only the BB can use those moves like that.
>>
>Gyanko
>immediately goes to plan her new suit to defeat G-Masters next time
>Sudou
>gives up as a builder and takes easy mode route instead

He had a good spirit, but it wasn't enough for a warrior.
>>
>>117809176
Yes Sekai create the technique WITH Build burning in mind

Did you purposefully miss the beginning of that very episode?
>>
>>117809007
Are you retarded? You think Sekai could have used the Star Build Strike with RG system then to do something similar? Of course not.

Are you saying the BBG's elbow and knee shields are a result of training and not the fact that these features were INHERENTLY already implemented in the damn suit and the kid just never found out about it?

You're acting like Sekai made the BBG evolve. All he did was figure out how the damn thing works some more. This is no different than the Overskill in Log Horizon. Anyone can do it.

It's embarrassing how you act like Sekai has Natsu's plot armor when we've already seen fighting spirit by Ral cause explosions across the horizon with a simple swipe of his finger cannons, something everyone else that was fighting the fodder at the time couldn't do even with their signature big attacks like Mao's new gunpla.
>>
>>117809149
We lost completely. That means they lost in all respects. That by it's definition means it wasn't a close fight.

It also doesn't make any narrative sense for it to be a close fight which is why that event happened.
>>
>>117809138
So? Are you saying Reiji can't create his own moves equivalent in effectiveness to Sekai? Are you implying Sei made a fucking gunpla for some random kid with special snowflake abilities that even his gary stu special snowflake bff couldn't pull off?

Stop dodging the point faggot. BBG was originally made in image of Reiji to begin with. It's fucking RED. None of Sei's suits were primarily red before. Are you really this dense or are you one of those people who thought Sakura would win the Naruto bowl?
>>
>>117809215
Look at those goalposts.
They're moving on their own.
Sekai can't do them without the Burning, so the original point, that Sekai isn't dependent on his machine is moot.
>>
>>117809215
And did he build the build burning? No he didn't. He just happened across it. How is that any different than Reiji smashing everyone with Build Knuckles? Oh right, the model itself with BBG being way more hax than SBSG.

All you're doing at this point is reinforcing the point that Sei is carrying Sekai.
>>
>>117809263
See
>>117808880
For a better explanation in line with the actual episode.
>>
>>117809275
>>117809284
>>117809320
Jesus fuck I gave up I don't even know which to answer first

"Sekai use martial arts to use BBG potential" does that sound satisfactory to you?
>>
>>117809263
>We lost completely. That means they lost in all respects. That by it's definition means it wasn't a close fight.

You literally just admitted you never graduated high school. Can you please go to sleep now? If Wolfram Alpha supported reading comprehension it would tell you to go back to elementary school.
>>
>>117809218
BB has no inherent abilities, It has large partciel output and at most increased particle control (if you can call it that). That using of the techniques are Sekai's, none of them are automated..

The Shows pounds this down your throat again and again. Sekai was forces his techniques through the gunplay. Forcing not activating. He later modifyied them but they're still his techniques. That's why he's always using moves from his martial artists school.

That's why at the very start it said he could call to the wind. The point is he had natural proficiency at particle control that was the whole point.
>>
>>117809363
As long as 'Sekai is a chump who can only compete in the Schoolkids division because his mech is carrying him' sounds satisfactory to you.
>>
>>117809457
Deal

At least we're not debating about shippingfaggotry
>>
>>117809363
No shit faggot, yet that ISN'T the point we were talking about. You just went off on a tangent because this was the only thing you could keep rambling about when the entire discussion was Reiji vs Sekai as fighters to begin with despite the BBG clearly was made for Reiji himself.

It's like you can't even figure out how a red haired kid who likes to fight is suppose to be the spiritual successor of the former red haired kid who likes to fight, and happens to find the Gundam Sei made for him but had to stash away because Reiji never came back.

Do you get it yet? Sekai is the kid that as a character we want to succeed and favor over Reiji, but as far as power levels go there's absolutely zero indication anything Sekai can do Reiji can't do better if given a short period of time. The fucker was near Jesus Yamato level why would you even try to argue this when Sekai had to learn how to feint from a boxer?
>>
>>117809348
No it wasn't what kind of retarded logic would even lead you to that. Precisely why did you think that lost Spurred Rejiji one to get better.

It's basic common sense and narrative understanding your missing her. It's repeated again and again after that fact how They want to get on Yuuki's level.

Seriously think it through.
>>
Guys, guys!

Rather than Sekai vs Reiji, shouldn't it be Shimon vs Reiji? Shimon's a more well rounded Battler who is strongest in melee. He only barely lost to Sekai while using a straight assembly Gunpla built by a little kid who has Anime Sickness/Cancer, while Sekai was using a world class level Gunpla (albeit one that's 7 years old).
>>
>>117809500
>(albeit one that's 7 years old).
Try three years old, and been upgraded to boot

The actual age of BBG would be counted 1-2 years at most, just before Sei graduate
>>
>>117809284
He can still do them without burning. Burning has greater Particle emission and he has to become one with burning to do them effectively but they're not unique to burning.

Why do you think the guy transformed and Dodged the attack rather than get hit by the SD gundam, Nor the shit the SD gundamn did.
>>
>>117809425
The pilot has no actual ability to manipulate particles. Only the machine does. Sekai's techniques only work because the Burning can manipulate the particles that way.
>>117809485
The actual fight leads one to believe that, since the fight was undeniably close, because they had both exhausted everything they had, any explanation that includes that would be by default better than one that does not.
>>
>>117809569
The machines moved but the particles did not.
>>
>>117809425
Yeah dude, the Build BURNING Gundam is not inherently suppose to BURN like the God Gundam. That's what you just said.

You also basically claimed Sekai learned how to manipulate platforms with particles and it was never an intended design within the gunpla, which is absolutely pure conjecture and doesn't even have a fucking basis. There is nothing Sekai can do to 'train' to come up with a possibility that never existed before. However time and time again we've been force fed Sei's genius from range of builder techniques to depth of his designs. Which do you think is more likely?

I'm not saying his fucking Shippu-Zeki or whatever bullshit martial art attacks aren't his. Those are his. But he's not manually controlling those particles he just has to feel them due to how the system is. That's why he could hear the BBG's roar to begin with. Do you not remember the end of S1 and everyone went Newtype and communicated with each other? Why would the BBG having a psychoframe base for it's particles manipulator be so surprising considering it's Jesus Sei? Why would he build something only Domon's pupil can pull off when he never met the kid?

Oh right, you can't answer that.
>>
>>117809572
Yes he does that's did you complete miss the whole point of Hoah Martial arts from fucking NotDom and the numerous inference.

It's really not that difficult.
>>
>>117809529
Ah, I got confused with the years thing then. Although that means Sekai was using something that's even more advance than I thought.
>>
>>117809569
You mean when the SD gundam used an ability inherent to it to boost his attack power?
>>
>>117809622
Not can you not even read.? Seriously? I said that was all it could do.
>>
So after watching the episode, I can't help but think that maybe those glowy blue parts on BBG are actually Arista, since they went from blue to yellowish red , and when BBG got hurt so did Sekai when it happened. Arista have been known to connect one person to the other, maybe this time its the gunpla to the fighter.
>>
File: 1409021417943.png (1MB, 1432x2958px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1409021417943.png
1MB, 1432x2958px
>>117809500
Shimon has higher potential as a melee fighter than Reiji. He wrecked the shit out of Sekai despite the handicaps.

To even further the point of Sekai sucking dick, imagine Shimon being the MC instead and picking up Build Burning. We wouldn't get long ass boring karate attacks, but we would get Ippo 5.0 and at that point I'm not even sure Yuuki could do anything about it without a massive upgrade in gunpla.

And this time, 'Ippo' would have LOTS OF FUCKING OXY-err I mean PLAVSKY PARTICLES.
>>
>>117809671
>BB has no inherent abilities
>It has large partciel output and at most increased particle control (if you can call it that).
>That using of the techniques are Sekai's, none of them are automated..
>The Shows pounds this down your throat again and again. Sekai was forces his techniques through the gunplay. Forcing not activating. He later modifyied them but they're still his techniques. That's why he's always using moves from his martial artists school.


Where did you say the platforms were done by the Gundam again? Come on out with it. You clearly said BBG only has big plavsky output and control. Where does it say you can turn particles into SOLID MATTER? Under particle control? Then that's a tech isn't it? Which would render your statement that all techniques are Sekai's wrong.

Stop being a hypocrite and learn to read your own shitty posts.
>>
>>117809754

If you mean that Shimon is better that Sekai in melee I agree. But Sekai would be better for BBG because he uses his lower body for more than evasion. I mean look, why the upper body of BBG was battered in their fight, the lower half was fine. remember that it's because of Sekai utilizing BBG's legs that he won that match.

Shimon needs to learn how to use foot techniques besides, because he got wrecked by someone who uses leg techniques.(Armbar, kick to the knee, knee to the head)
>>
>>117808139
>It wasn't a close fight you tard were you even paying attention? Why do you think they cut away and showed he lost? It's because they didn't want to show the ass kicking they heavily implied happened.
They were both down to their fucking backpacks
If that isn't a close fight then i don't know what it is
>>
>>117809911
Sekai is more well rounded for the BBG is undeniable, but at the current moment Shimon as a fighter dwarfs Sekai so hard it wouldn't matter if they fought on even footing because while Sekai would be say a 80 with his arm strikes and leg strikes and grappling, Shimon is literally over 160 in arm strikes alone. His punch in snapfag destiny almost rivaled Sekai's long windup ultimate punch with BBG. If Shimon used the BBG all he would have to do is throw a haymaker and a colony disappears OPM style.

Well, that's if they keep the power levels consistent. And they obviously won't. The MC being weaker than someone for the rest of the series in a Gundam show? You kidding me? That's never gonna happen.
>>
>>117809927
Obviously he thinks a close fight is if both Gunpla broke down and the little action figure inside climbed out and started shooting each other with pistols then fencing ala Char vs Amuro.

Anything else is just a one sided job fest. It's totally not the guy nit picking trying to do whatever he can just so he doesn't have to admit he's wrong.
>>
>>117810067
>Obviously he thinks a close fight is if both Gunpla broke down and the little action figure inside climbed out and started shooting each other with pistols then fencing ala Char vs Amuro.
Honestly that would be pretty cool to see
>>
>>117810100
Of course it would, it's Plavsky Prince vs A-Meijin. They can do anything and do it damn well.

Now imagine if Sekai had to control a little guy with a pistol. He'd miss every shot, but then block all the bullets with Jigen Haoh Ryu and then use up the tiny bit of particles stuck inside their action figures to do a final punch and smash Alan's nephew into Axis and pushing it out of orbit.
>>
>>117809911
This is an interesting point. Sekai's basically an MMA guy, whereas Shimon's a pure boxer, but it still ended up as a close match in melee, despite Shimon's low performance Gunpla.

Meanwhile, Sleggar in ep 9 just shuts down Sekai in a pure martial arts match up (ie no Gattai or Plavsky haxx0ring). Although, Sekai broke out of the hold with a backheadbutt.

Perhaps Sekai's not as great a martial artist as is implied? We don't really know Sleggar's background, but we know Shimon competed in amateur competition. Whereas Sekai was out training with his master. Perhaps the difference is that Shimon and possibly Sleggar, actually competed in MA tourneys rather than merely trained? Just some conjectures. I know Sekai's supposed to be some uberduber martial artist. But it'd be nice if he wasn't a complete Marty Stu.
>>
>>117810188
cue Beyond the Time and a flying T
>>
>>117810032
Again, the whole thing with Shimon being better than Sekai is undeniable, but remember that Shimon is a National boxing champion for his age group. He's literally way ahead of Sekai and he's more experienced. I agree that Sekai losing to him if they were on even footing is a higher probability. The odds would be against sekai then and there.

>>117810189
Again, Sekai is young, it's never been really that implied that he's a top tier martial artist just yet, only that he's trained in martial arts. Also, Sleggar is a national tournament champion for Gunpla battle. Sekai has been consistently going against national level players skillwise and he's only just beginning to get better.
>>
>>117810309
"National" players in the School-aged bracket.
>>
>>117810395
JUST BLAZE
>>
>>117810429
Well, Sekai IS school aged.
>>
>>117810189
>Perhaps Sekai's not as great a martial artist as is implied?

I don't get how people think it's implied. It never was. Here's the facts so far.

>Guy beats up a bunch of kids his age, 3 of them
>He proceeds to make use of a new Gundam no one knows about using his martial arts
>At no point is it implied only HIS martial arts and techniques could make the Gundam pull crazy shit, we are just never given the opportunity to let someone else use it
>He is short, small, and a twig compared to Shimon who's at least otter mode.
>At no point do we see any amazing feats by Sekai in real life like when Reiji fucking plays Tarzan showing off extraordinary balance and nimbleness
>We know Shimon had to teach Reiji how to feint, which means he never had to learn it or use it to ingrain it in his body

I just don't see it. I see a typical underdog who's only advantage is he trained under the last boss before he was corrupted by Plavsky Embody 2.0 or some shit and is the opposite of Reiji; not talented, HARD WORKING, dedicated in mind, body, and spirit to Gunpla, takes criticism well, never gets broody, and is always training.

He's literally NOT Reiji. Right down to the very fact that Reiji sucked DICK at building Gunpla despite being taught by Sei's dad while Sekai made an SD perfectly fine with minimal instructions from the guy who used to sell bread.

It just doesn't make sense to me. How can anyone interpret it any other way? Sekai is the kid we WANT to see win, because he earns it instead of HAHA LOOK AT ME IM SO GOOD.

Well, problem is how shit his moments in the fights are usually whenever his Fairy Tail attack moves are involved but other than that he's great.
>>
>>117809754
>720 4th dimension Dempsey Roll that warps time so his punches land before they're even thrown
>>
>>117810429
Shimon was more fit than Yuuki AND Reiji was during S1. Just think about it that way. Reiji had no abs and was gonna brawl the Gunpla Mafia. Shimon is basically a super hero in GBF verse.

After all, it's not just any national level school aged kid. It's a JAPANESE national level school aged kid.
>>
>>117810510
>not wanting Reiji to win
Why do you refuse to bow to your Arian master, Schlomo?
>>
>>117810476
And he's also fighting in a tournament meant for school aged kids. I really don't see this guys >>117810429 point
>>
>>117810645
You guy kept repeating national level without putting school-aged and misrepresented what the meaning was. These kids aren't actually national level, because to be national-level, you have to compete against the nation, all of it.
>>
>>117810614
The kid was only as great as he was most likely due to genetics and being intoxicated with plavsky hormones since birth. There's no merit to that.
>>
>>117810731
The entire Try series is school aged anon. U-19 remember? Stop randomly trying to fit in out of context things here.
>>
>>117810731

You don't read do you?

>>117810309
>Shimon is a National boxing champion for his age group.
> Also, Sleggar is a national tournament champion for Gunpla battle.

He literally said it right there.
>>
Man, it becomes more awful and telephoned every episode. what the hell
>>
>>117810733
>There's no merit to being better if you are better
>>117810756
The way you word it misrepresents things. The winning little league team is national level at their division, not national in general. It has been worded several times in this thread as in general.
>>117810830
I objected to the "Sekai has been consistently going against national level players skillwise and he's only just beginning to get better." Because no specification was made here.
>>
>>117810854
The only real problem with the series is whenever Sekai opens his mouth in battle because you know 9/10 times it's gonna be him shouting out an attack and people are gonna take it like a turn-based rpg unless they are Minato who called him out on his bullshit from day 1 they met.

This episode was the best one by far if you ignore that aspect.
>>
>>117810907
>hi, I wrote something stupid and got called out on it now I'm backtracking and trying to makes excuses instead of admitting I was stupid
>>
>>117810907
Of course there isn't. Being better by birthright just makes you better, it has nothing to do with your merit. Do you even know what merit means? Look it up.

Also, you are the only person who makes this misconception. Everyone else in the thread understands it. Do the math.
>>
>>117811087
-a good quality or feature that deserves to be praised
-the quality of being good, important, or useful value or worth

Honestly not seeing where being better is discounted because you were born better
>>
>>117811087
>Do the math.
Are you a SEGA marketeer?
>>
>>117810934
Its true, technically it was very good. but the invincible shonen main character thing makes me groan really badly. just look at the pinpoint barrier in this episode: he pulled that off in an afternoon randomly training.
>>
>>117811366
Three days

He trained for that shit for 3 days

he doesn't even look like he's mastered it yet.
>>
>>117811440
>3 days
Well it wasn't really that explicit.
>>
>>117811472
Ral said that they had three days before the tournament in his flashback when Sekai was just jogging.
>>
>>117810067
>implying that's a close fight
It's not a close fight until both their little action figures are down to their right hand and they do 3 matches of rock-paper-scissors to decide the winner.
Then you can say it was a close fight.
>>
>>117811268
Because he's a spoiled little shit that forces his views and wants on everyone most of the time and wastes his talent? Being born better is only deserving of merit if you actually make use of it. Reiji pretty much only worked hard for maybe 5 minutes with Ral's buddies and Fellini and coasted on his talent + Sei's gunpla.

He's an underachiever, which suits him just fine since he didn't care too much about Gundam in comparison to just wanting to battle it out with Yuuki and help Sei man up but that doesn't change the fact that he didn't work even 1/10th as hard as everyone else did in their life.
>>
File: 1417599192159.gif (132KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417599192159.gif
132KB, 640x360px
>>
File: 1417599175063.gif (152KB, 640x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417599175063.gif
152KB, 640x360px
Gununu~
>>
>>117811716
>that doesn't change the fact that he didn't work even 1/10th as hard as everyone else did in their life
how can this be an argument about a fictional character?
>>
>>117811621
Kawaguchi the 2nd please don't give the children any ideas. Not everyone wants to win as much as you do.
>>
>>117811794
By your logic you can't dislike anyone that's a fictional character, they are fictional.
>>
>>117811366
The pinpoint barrier actually made sense from a design perspective of the BBG and Sekai's own fighting style. It was just poorly foreshadowed for most viewers because they can't understand that Shimon's reflexes + Shield Fatty = pinpoint barrier. It was a logical follow up if you gave it some thought but it wasn't ham fisted and obvious like Winning Gundam.
>>
>>117807895
>wasting an RG on such a shitty design
W H Y
>>
>>117811572
To be fair, 3 days isn't a lot of time either. But hey, this is shounen anime. One day/afternoon actually would have been enough. 3 days is actually a bit of an overkill.
>>
What are these "damage levels"?
>>
>>117813508
Some random bullshit to try and give the series tension.
>>
>>117813508
Probably the same thing as Power Levels.
>>
Teamwork never.
>>
>>117806957
because Ral's butt doesnt itch when they interact
>>
>>117813508
Level A - damage fully transferred to the actual gunpla
Level B - moderate cosmetic/surface damage
Level C/D - minor to no damage

It's so you don't have to fix the things every damn time you have a match.

>>117813686
What? It was pretty short, but they had some pretty good teamwork this episode.
>>
>>117813878
The opponent team, sure. The only teamwork Try fighters has is giving all their weapons and parts to Sekai so he can solo everything.
>>
so who's fixing the build burning gundam?
>>
>>117814434
It's not destroyed because low damage level
>>
>>117814601
but they're gonna fight on level A in the nationals.

what now?
>>
>>117814621
Sei is clearly going to be introduced soon, I mean Yuuki has already been.
>>
JIGEN HAOH RYUU
>>
Is Sekai kill?
>>
>>117814864
We can only hope.
>>
File: 1412776838428.png (727KB, 972x666px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412776838428.png
727KB, 972x666px
>>117814864
just suffering from temporary hotblood poisoning.
>>
This episode was pretty cool overall but there are a few points that bother me.

>Your Jigen Haoh bullshit won't work on me.
>takes an named attack to the dome and gets beaten by a regular punch

>Gyanko despite getting rekt doesn't brood over her loss and is even helping Sekai train in a day or two. Maybe women wont be useless in this gundam series
>Fumina, the main female mc, literally becomes a meatshield and gets fisted twice for the win, otherwise doesn't do jack shit in the battle.

>at least 2 machines took critical damage to or near the cockpit but were not downed at all.

Was no one else bothered by this shit?
>>
>Bandai will never make a hgbf of sleggars g-fighter.
>>
>>117815257
The battles are awful and custom tailored so that Sekai will do everything himself with the power of JIGEN HAOH RYU. I've grown used to it by after 9 episodes.
>>
>>117815257
Keep in mind that these aren't the actual ms, a shot to the cockpit doesn't mean shit when there is no cockpit.

And if you mean with Yuma's backpack still flying around after lightning was down, season one did that a couple times so you need to take out both the ms and the support unit to win.
>>
>>117815257
>Fumina, the main female mc, literally becomes a meatshield and gets fisted twice for the win, otherwise doesn't do jack shit in the battle.

I can't wait for the special training episode where Sekai needs to fist Fumina repeatly - and she will like it.
>>
File: 42657653.jpg (377KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
42657653.jpg
377KB, 960x1280px
>>117815257
Fumina is a fanservice character
Gyanko is a Gyanservice character
>>
>>117815386
I would like to see an actual team win, superior tactics or maybe Yuuma/Fumina carrying the team to victory legitimately.

>>117815418
I forgot about the support units but I was pissed to see Mega shiki still moving around after getti beam sabered through the chest area and supposedly having it's vernier destroyed, only to be dragging it's ass across the colony's surface.

I'm enjoying the series but there was so much bullshit this particular episode that nagged at me.

At least it was bullshit on both sides of the battle.
>>
>>117815386
They should've just kept 1v1 battles if that's what they want to do. The 3v3 thing so far just seems to be a way to show off more mobile suits.
>>
>>117815257
I'm bothered that a Shingyo school gunpla fucking breaks after throwing a punch.

Mao would be disgusted.
>>
>>117815691
Seeing how GBF was basically a goldmine, Bandai probably pushed the show to include as many kits as possible.
>>
>>117815776
Mega shiki was already falling apart. That puch was just the final straw. Also

>A shingyo school gunpla ever beating a Iori hobby gunpla.

It was just asking for trouble.
>>
>>117799751
She's 15, in Japan middle school is just 7th, 8tth, and 9th grade.

>>117801235
Her breasts are getting bigger in every episode, just like Rinko's in GBF.
>>
>>117802148
He was straight up called Sleggar in the episode he was introduced
>>
File: shot0003.jpg (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shot0003.jpg
134KB, 1280x720px
who is that pokemon
>>
>>117815955
Well yeah, thats why I made the parallel to that scene.
>>
>>117816071
Reiji
>>
>>117816071
Domon aka YOU HAVE NO TALENT.
>>
>>117806508
>>117806528
muh dick
>>
>>117815922
Believe it or not I have seen 13 year old girls with breasts of that size.
>>
>>117816071
>>117816118

It better not be fucking Reiji, too many G references for it not to be Domon at this point.
>>
File: shot0005.jpg (185KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shot0005.jpg
185KB, 1280x720px
>>117803213
he won the gundamowl
>>
>>117803213
Is that Team Free on the front row?
>>
>>117816071
I'm going to die fucking laughing if this is really Nils.
>>
>>117816654
Yes, and these guys.
>>
File: 47391647_p0.png (300KB, 1020x741px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47391647_p0.png
300KB, 1020x741px
>>
>>117816584
Maybe fat ones
>>
File: 47389051_p0.png (579KB, 800x1100px)
47389051_p0.png
579KB, 800x1100px
>>
File: 47378549_p1.png (80KB, 585x424px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47378549_p1.png
80KB, 585x424px
>>
>>117816727
Cosmo Babylonia fanboys make me shiver. I'm basically expecting them to develop genocidal weapons of mass destruction.
>>
Man, this episode made me want more flamenco battles.
>>
File: 47378549_p2.png (94KB, 400x573px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47378549_p2.png
94KB, 400x573px
>>
File: 47378549_p8.png (30KB, 350x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47378549_p8.png
30KB, 350x350px
>>
File: 47375838_p5.jpg (1MB, 2520x3583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47375838_p5.jpg
1MB, 2520x3583px
>>
File: 47375838_p6.jpg (1MB, 2520x3583px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47375838_p6.jpg
1MB, 2520x3583px
>>
File: 47375003_p0.jpg (109KB, 578x818px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47375003_p0.jpg
109KB, 578x818px
>>
>dat ending punch

So Sekai has literal plot armor?
>>
File: 47375003_p2.jpg (70KB, 578x818px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47375003_p2.jpg
70KB, 578x818px
>>
File: 47375003_p1.jpg (83KB, 578x818px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47375003_p1.jpg
83KB, 578x818px
>>117817394
Sei is still a better builder, probably. Or something about not being one with your gunpla or fighter spirit BS
>>
File: RDhGKTL.gif (1MB, 800x450px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
RDhGKTL.gif
1MB, 800x450px
>>117817394
This cute little boy created that monster.
>>
File: 47370134_p1.png (293KB, 1131x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47370134_p1.png
293KB, 1131x1600px
>>
Look at them reuse frames.
Fumina doesn't use the Cardigan anymore.
What a fuck up.
>>
File: 47354973_p0c.jpg (161KB, 500x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
47354973_p0c.jpg
161KB, 500x476px
>>117817520
A tiny Cardigan is inside the corefighter
>>
>>117817546
Winning is made out of Cardigan's corpse, we'll never see it again.
>>
File: 3sum.webm (3MB, 600x336px)
3sum.webm
3MB, 600x336px
>>117817394
Not enough BURNING SPIRIT
>>
File: 1417157997238.jpg (76KB, 613x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1417157997238.jpg
76KB, 613x680px
>>117817520
Somebody fucked up with the cuts
>>
>>117816698

I don't remember that Nils have spiky hair...
>>
>>117817703
Its a wig
>>
>>117817059
What was with the colors in this scene? For a second I thought it was a dream sequence.
>>
>>117817809
It was morning maybe
>>
File: kenshiro_4794.jpg (25KB, 300x234px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
kenshiro_4794.jpg
25KB, 300x234px
>>117817394
mega-shiki was already dead.
>>
>>117817394
It was completely unnecessary to bring him back. All it did was undermine Yuuma's sole accomplishment of suiciding to take the guy out.

But I guess we can't have someone looking cooler than Sekai even in death.
>>
>>117817949
I think they wanted to show it all beaten up like Hyaku-Shiki was in Zeta
>>
>>117817394
That Shiki was moving on his will alone, it was already done.
It was just a show of his resolution to get back up and throw that hit.
>>
>>117816071

$5 says that Sekai's master wouldn't even appear in the show proper and he/she will only be mentioned by Sekai when it is convenient as a plot by Sunrise to troll us just like the Kampfer Amazing VS Star Build Strike in the Volcano field in the second OP of GBF
>>
>>117817469
I sure hope they show Sei again, and that he has some Simon like puberty hit him.
I want to see him be a badass.
>>
File: seicondom.jpg (101KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
seicondom.jpg
101KB, 1280x720px
>>117818168
But then he wouldn't be fuckable anymore.
>>
>>117818313
Don't kid yourself, anon.
China would be all over that Simon clone ass
I wonder what Sei is up to now, but more importantly what is his mom up to?
>>
>>117818375
He's supposed to be traveling the world going to Gunpla events.
More importantly,
What is Sazaki up to?
>>
So whenever Sekai goes FIGHTING NO SPIRIT MODOH he takes all the damage that his gunpla does?
That's pretty cool, his powerup has a drawback. How does that even work?
>>
File: 833171942.jpg (86KB, 480x640px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
833171942.jpg
86KB, 480x640px
>>117818466
Doing fabulous things
>>
>>117817059
More like her diabetes
>>
>>117817703
Nils is the most japanese person in the show. He's also the only other martial artist we know of from season 1.
>>
>>117818496
It really sucks for his opponent
>Wait, if I punch this guys toy I might kill the guy? I cant do shit then

Gyanko doing lewd to Sekai through the Build Burning when?
Thread posts: 361
Thread images: 91


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.