[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what's the best online reader after Batoto?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 8

File: image.png (84KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
84KB, 229x176px
So what's the best online reader after Batoto?
>>
>>117685130

kissmanga
>>
File: Polite Reminder.gif (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Polite Reminder.gif
1MB, 640x360px
>>117685130
>online reader
>>
CrunchyRollâ„¢
>>
File: one-manga.jpg (52KB, 480x288px) Image search: [Google]
one-manga.jpg
52KB, 480x288px
One Manga
>>
File: 1336986837642.png (52KB, 631x362px) Image search: [Google]
1336986837642.png
52KB, 631x362px
>>117685534

Don't remind me.
>>
I just use Batoto instead of RSS. If Batoto goes down, it'll be inconvenient but not that big of a deal.
>>
>>117685534
It still hurts.
>>
>>117685130
Mangapark.
>>
>>117685902
Why even bother when it caves to DMCAs and removes anything their admins don't like?
>>
Batoto is as up to date as other sites.
>>
>>117686463
Batoto sometimes doesn't have series with nudity and other "mature" content because it's a christian website.

Kissmanga is best because good quality, not shitty watermarks, and you don't have to keep scrolling between pages. You newfags would do well to remember that.
>>
>>117686657

Or just use DomDom Soft or whatever it's called manga downloader and then read the manga with an image viewer of your choice
>>
>>117686723
I do use honeyviewer when I download mango, but I don't know of a way to set it up where I don't have to scroll between pages -- though I haven't tried either.
>>
>>117685534

I remember reading SnK on onemanga

even To love Ru those times.
>>
>>117686723
Sites are very convenient because you can switch between different devices and pick up where you left of on the fly.
>>
File: EXIST.jpg (52KB, 641x480px) Image search: [Google]
EXIST.jpg
52KB, 641x480px
>>117686657
>You newfags
>Kissmanga is best

Advocating online manga readers or downloading manga from them?

Wat.
>>
File: Kurenai.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kurenai.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
>>117686934

Or just synchronize to your own shit from any device.

So much terrible advice in one thread.
>>
>>117685130
Batoto bans series because "mature content" and licensed stuff, fuck that shit
>>
>>117686948
If the image quality is the same, I don't see why that is a problem. Why should I go to disparate IRC channels and websites when I can go to one place? I understand streaming video because shit quality, bullshit ads, and slow loading times, but web browsers are pretty good at static images.
>>
>>117685130
every site that allows you charge all pages, for example mangapark but the quality sucks tho..

also download manga doesn't feel comfortable
>>
Mnagahere, because the Tsukkomis are sometimes for entertaining that the manga itself.
>>
I use Mangahere to read shit that's too rewd for Batoto. rarely see shitty watermarks
>>
>>117687352
You should read the thread for better alternatives and stop being such a newfag
>>
>>117687430
Already did, shithead
>newfag
>am I fitting in guys
>>
>>117685534
Oh man, the memories.
Somemanga was the absolute best though.
>>
>>117685161
While kissmanga doesn't resize or watermark, it will accept resized uploads.
>>
I use Mangapark.
>>
Mangapark The peope that run batoto have a stick up their ass.

Not allowing long strip simultaneous loading of pages because "it's not how the author intended it to be read"
>>
>>117687140

You can't upload to KissManga unless you have a Facebook account. Even then, you have to wait until the admin uploads it. KissManga a shit.
>>
>>117687688
Mangatoshokan was the best before they pulled everything manga because of DMCAs or some shit and became manhwa only.
>>
>>117688476
Te premise of the thread is shit Batoto's not the best online reader.
>>
Kissmanga and Mangapark are objectively second best, because they don't have watermarks or other bullshit that other sites do. Going directly to the scanlation website is good too.
>>
>>117688476
>>117688372

>MangaPark
>accepting downscaled jpgs

You guys are just as bad and retarded as the MangaFox community.
>>
>>117688584
You can alter the size on the website itself. What a retard.
>>
>>117685130
Kissmanga, namely because they don't resize scans and have the option to load the whole chapter at once.
They have some retarded procedures for uploading though. And they do accept already resized scans.
>>
I don't use online readers anymore since MT went down. I bought a tablet, extra memory card and just download anything I want to read and open it in Honeyview. I also use Comic Glass on my phone.

>>117686861
>I don't know of a way to set it up where I don't have to scroll between pages
It has a slideshow option in the menus
>>
>>117685130
Mangahere and Mangafox both brother and sister.
>>
>>117685161
i've seen missing pages from kissmanga on more than one occasion while just casually browsing.

same with other larger aggregate sites like mangahere.
>>
I've read the whole of JoJo on kissmanga. The "whole chapter in one page" is pretty good, but the damn pop-up is a pain to get rid off on my tablet.
>>
>>117688705

Are you referring to the zoom fuction? Because it's still a shitty downscaled jpg.
>>
I typically just download the whole thing from wherever it was translated then read it offline. Usually with perfect viewer on my nexus 7. I would likely never use a website like this.
>>
>kissmanga
>no rss
>>
>>117688920
I did that for hmanga with sadpanda.
>>
>there are people who post watermarked/downscaled pages on /a/ without being called out as idiots or made fun of

/a/ truly has gone to shit. We even have Naruto generals now. Great job, guys.
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.