[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Click for more| Home]

Earthquake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 285
Thread images: 41

File: 1416661882847.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416661882847.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Earthquake
>>
>tune in next week:the anime

fuck Bones
>>
Is my waifu ok?
>>
>6.8

dropped
>>
Did it break my figs? God, please may the bodies of 10,000 nips have shielded my pre-orders from falling debris.
>>
>>117285101
She ded.
>>
I'm in Tokyo now with my onee chan, we thought it was people were having sex in the next hotel room.
>>
Ken-sama is reborn


He destroyed hell with his katana and now he's back and he wants revengeance.
>>
>>117285064
this isn't anime or manga
>>
>>117285482
If Japan is destroyed there wont be anime or manga anymore.
>>
>6.8
Pfft, a petty tremor like that can't shake glorious Yamato damashii.
>>
>>117285547
they will be fine
>>
File: 1407371975129.png (384KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407371975129.png
384KB, 500x500px
THANK YOU CORNDOG-CHAN!
>>
>>117285547
>implying it wouldn't just come back stronger and better
>>
>>117285064
for japan this is like Raining in London.
>>
>>117285064
>6.8
They can handle it. They saw much bigger shit like 3 years ago
>>
>>117285064
>6.8
Shouldn't be a problem for superior nippon architecture and people that were folded 10 billion times.
>>
Great, another thing brought on by global warming.
>>
>>117285938
The first chuckle of the day. Thanks, anon.
>>
thanks obama
>>
>>117285952

#EndClimateChange
>>
File: 1414419973803.jpg (19KB, 310x310px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414419973803.jpg
19KB, 310x310px
>>117285952
>believing hoaxbal hoaxing
hueeee
>>
>>117285952
>global warming
I laugh and cringe so much when even DiCaprio is in that shit.
Best Jewruse of the century.
>>
>>117285064
>Earthquake
>6.8
Pleb
Pffffffffffffffffffff hahahahahahahahahhaha
>>
>Amaburi delayed
>earthquake

it all makes sense now
>>
Earth-kun is practicing for the big one, 6.8 was just a rehearsal.
>>
>>117286252
Perhaps you will believe in global warming when your town is cover in 10 feet of snow like Buffalo.
>>
File: 09 02.jpg (77KB, 500x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
09 02.jpg
77KB, 500x720px
>>117286359
>he believes in global warming
>>
File: 1403966843350.png (145KB, 312x536px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1403966843350.png
145KB, 312x536px
>>117285952
>global warning
>earthquake
What?
>>
>>117285196
I know what you mean. I have one pre-order that is still sitting in Tokyo. If my Usagi Hinata is damaged I'm going to be upset.
>>
>>117286373
Welcome to politics.
>>
>>117286239
>>117286252
>They don't believe in climate changes
>>
>>117286398
>Tokyo
Nah it's pretty far from the center. Your shit is fine m8
>>
File: retards 2.jpg (50KB, 600x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
retards 2.jpg
50KB, 600x405px
>>117286371
>>117286373
Was 4chan always this slow or did I get redirected to Gaia with out knowing?
>>
Wow... Climate Change is REAL!... WAKE UP, SHEEPEL! #HandsUpDontShoot
>>
>>117286446
d'aww did the little babby just watch an inconvenient lie?
>>
File: 1397803823249.jpg (115KB, 850x848px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1397803823249.jpg
115KB, 850x848px
>6.8
>>
>>117286472
Nope, I live in region which is going trough its worst drought thanks to the El Niño, deforestation and climate changes in general
>>
>>117286455
>believing in global warming
I believed in that when Al Gore did all that crap, but then ventured even further into investigation. It just doesn't add up. It's babbies-tier of brainwashing, you'll learn sooner or later.
>>
>>117285952
Thanks gamergate.
>>
>>117286529
Isnt el nino this year?
>>
File: 1412127335430.png (230KB, 404x298px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412127335430.png
230KB, 404x298px
>>117286529
>living near spics
>>
The Earth is just being tsundere for japan
>>
>>117286529
Califag? Nigger we dont have deforestation problems
>>
>>117286569
Get used to it.
>>
>>117286529
flipfag pls go and stay go
>>
>>117286359
E=mc^2, so 10 feet of snow contains more energy than the same volume of air, and temperature represents average energy, so 10 feet of snow is warmer than a hot summer day.
>>
ROUND TWO
FIGHT
>>
How in the world is japan going to deal with earthquakes when it loses its position as #2 in the global market.
>>
File: shake-n-bake.png (93KB, 1036x733px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shake-n-bake.png
93KB, 1036x733px
>Open in new tab
>press and hold F11
>>
>>117286683
top kek
>>
>>117286683
What do you me- Oh.
>>
>>117286683
Look at that little piece of shit. I feel bad for all the dumb fucking weeaboos who wanted to learn japanese.
>>
>>117286538

How about 911 or the holocaust?
>>
>>117286683
A classic
>>
>>117285064
>6.8

Not even 7.0. Going back to sleep.
>>
>>117286722
The only real holocaust was the one that happened in Russia while every single media was overhyping the jewcide in Germany.
911 is america getting it's just desserts.
>>
>>117285064
The Jewish liberal media strikes again. They couldn't take anime so they decided to destroy all of Japan instead.
>>
File: tm828572.jpg (92KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tm828572.jpg
92KB, 1280x720px
Luckily nobody I cared about died.
>>
>>
I Kojima okay?
>>
File: 45345345345345345.png (1MB, 632x1175px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45345345345345345.png
1MB, 632x1175px
>>117286761

Alright, I'll look into it
>>
>>117286793
Poor NEETs
>>
>>117286807
>Kojima
He's in coma
>>
>>117286793
Not the Campus notes!
>>
>>
I hope a nip is reading this thread right now. You deserve this and a lot more, Tojo.
>>
>>117286793
There is literally no damage there. All he needs to do is just rearrenge these books. So he just lost a fuckload of time
>>
>recession
>earthquake
>olympics in 5 years, rugby world cup in 4
Japan is suffering, I'll go live there after things settle down.
>>
Payback for Pearl Harbor!
>>
>Know somebody in the 6.8 zone
>Last online 2hr ago
Goodnight.
>>
>>117286885
>Rugby world cup
NIps give a fuck about rugby?
>>
>>117286900
When he's back ask him if he grabbed his penis and had sex with the earth.
>>
>>117286885
Despite what weebs think Japan is in a shit situation now. You should go there while yen is stilll relatively cheap
>>
File: 1414800082669.png (254KB, 376x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414800082669.png
254KB, 376x476px
>6.8
>Earthquake
>>
Only 6.8? We eat that shit for breakfast here in Chile.
>>
>>117286931
Yen isn't the problem, it's the rent.
>>
>>117286925
They tryhard in a lot of sports, but due to their inferior genetic makeup they're always shit.
>>
>>117286936
alexis pls
>>
File: not amused.jpg (96KB, 721x545px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
not amused.jpg
96KB, 721x545px
>>117286793
man I am mad already.
>>
>>117285064
>>117286936
>6.8
>A daily event for Japs
>Breakfast for Chileans
>If happened in the metropolis I live there would be tens of thousands deaths

I'm worried about my life
>>
>>117286598

6.8?
Here in California we call that Fresno Fart.
>>
>>117286925
I don't think they do, but they have to make a shitload of stuff for the cup anyways.
>>
An earthquake the same week Pokemon Omega Ruby releases...

GROUDON WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
>>
Y'all niggas need to masturbate.
>>
>>117286998
You need to be alteast 18 years old to browse this site.
>>
>>117286968
Rent will go down the the aging population dying off.
I look forward to the next 50years and new japanese ghost towns popping up.
Businesses and job finding tax payers are going to have a nightmare.
>>
>>117287014
and then why are you here?
>>
>>117287008
I've already reached my threshold this week
>>
>>117286295
Ep.8 has been sitting on Nyaa for quite a time. Vivid is ded.
>>
>>117286972
>>117286997
Makes sense. I've never even heard of Japan having national team. It's more of a Eurofag and Commonwealth sport.
>>
>>117287020
The only good safe job will be teaching.
>>
>>117286968
Refer to
>>117287020
Japan needs a lot of young workeforce. Go there and settle before the immigrant rush starts
>>
>>117287008
>Y'all
Y'all niggas need an encyclopedia.
>>
>>117287060
>implying birth rates
>>
>>117287060
>Teaching
>When the next generation after that is expected to have less kids with a decreasing population
You wot m8
>>
>>117287057
Yeah but doesn't matter if they have all the moni, remember the football world cup like 10 years ago with Korea?
>>
>>117286538
>but then ventured even further into investigation
>It just doesn't add up
You obviously just googled random bullshit instead of actually learning the actual science behind climate changes then.
>>
>>117287091
>>117287107
There will be more NEETs willing to pay for private classes.
>>
File: Naamloos-2.png (163KB, 350x350px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Naamloos-2.png
163KB, 350x350px
Let us have a minute of silence for the fallen
>>
Just think of all those men who lost their balance then fell on females inappropriately. There will be a lot more hentais today.
>>
File: 1413191720921.jpg (143KB, 614x593px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1413191720921.jpg
143KB, 614x593px
Living in Nagoya, i was playing Grisaia no Kajitsu, everything started creaking.

Happened 83 minutes ago.
>>
File: oqJYnnO.jpg (215KB, 1023x1008px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
oqJYnnO.jpg
215KB, 1023x1008px
Sounds fun!
>>
>>117287107
>>117287091
>Implying Japan won't bring a young work force lik e Germany when things get grim
>>
>>117287124
>Actual science
Top kek. Al Gore has tried to make Climate Change a way to get elected, a couple months later he got literally blown the fuck out by the scientists, climate "change" is nothing but a cicle that adapts to the sun, learn about it.
>>
File: Capture.jpg (44KB, 593x717px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Capture.jpg
44KB, 593x717px
>>117287118
>Japan
>money
Why the IOC gave 2020 to these spics is a mystery to me.
>>
>>117287132
ALL IS CALM ALL IS BRIGHT
SASAYAKU TENSHI WA
OCHITE
>>
>>117287176
You try to say that when your country is the one that get the brunt of global warming.
>>
>>117287161
Are you white?
>>
>>117287237

I think i am, but a Jap medic some months ago told me i'm not.

The thought made me laugh a lot actually
>>
>>117287231
Are you retarded? It's a fucking cicle. the "holes" in the ozone are traveling from place to place, too bad your zone is the one that has the worst, but grow a pair and endure it until it leaves.
>>
File: jma-seismic.png (254KB, 620x634px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
jma-seismic.png
254KB, 620x634px
Japan using "Japan Meteorological Agency seismic intensity scale"
>>
>>117287237
https://twitter.com/saitamahonoka/status/536158225377153025
https://twitter.com/Ayu/status/463212872781156352
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N0NCe-l8NVA
>>
>>117287266
Well, you stay safe out there.
>>
>>117287161
How much do you pay for rent? This is important.
>>
File: Bm2pp0YCUAAoHot.jpg (105KB, 720x960px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Bm2pp0YCUAAoHot.jpg
105KB, 720x960px
>>117287288
NOOOOO.
>>
>>117286853
Shut up, bully! I bet you're korean!
>>
File: 1356912021593.png (13KB, 119x113px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1356912021593.png
13KB, 119x113px
>>117287176
> climate "change" is nothing but a cicle that adapts to the sun, learn about it.
You are absolutely clueless and you probably have zero scientific background and just believe random bullshit. Please go ahead and look up UN's data on global temperature, because you know, these things can actually be measured, and things that can be measured are propaganda free. What you will see there is a clear rising trend over time, some years are cooler others are hotter, doesn't matter, it's a statistical process at it's core like many things in science, what matters is the trend that is being followed.

Climate changes due to solar cycles are real but they happens over the course of tens of thousands of years, if that were the only effect over the climate than there would be no way of detecting any negligible change in global temperature over the past decades, which was detected so solar cycles cannot possibly account for recent climate change.

And don't get me started on the fucking ice caps.
>>
File: 1416060447579.png (270KB, 606x514px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416060447579.png
270KB, 606x514px
>>117287288
http://yaraon.blog109.fc2.com/blog-entry-28384.html
Goodnight sweet prince.
>>
>>117287350
>UN's
>literally funded by the US
>>
>>117287313

Around 7000 euro per year

Yep, you can pay yearly for some reason.
>>
How many nips are having sex with the earth right now?
>>
>>117287357
>Hey anon, i came over and thought you might need some help cleaning up after the earthquake
>>
>>117287340
I ain't no fucking gook
>>
>>117287361
Well I guess there is not a single shred of empirical evidence that will ever convince you then because these kinds of measurements cost a lot of money which will have to come from somewhere at some point.
>>
>>117287325
o7 ;_;
>>
>>117287383
Hah I was just posting that one.
>>
File: 1393010177764.jpg (225KB, 457x575px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1393010177764.jpg
225KB, 457x575px
>unsecured furniture is more likely to topple over

May god have mercy on their souls
>>
>>117287362
That's as expensive as I though, but I guess it's not a really small apart, is it?
>>
>>117287391
This is not the place for shilling, try /pol/, you might convince them.
>>
>>117287176
>climate "change" is nothing but a cicle that adapts to the sun

There is also this thing called anthropogenic climate change, you go learn about it.
>>
>>117287362
>7000 Euro per year
>Nagoya
Dude you got it lucky
>>
>most advanced nation on earth
>still affected by earthquakes

Sort it out already.
>>
http://www.jma.go.jp/en/quake/20141122221109393-222208.html

>Depth
>10 km
>>
>>117287383
>Erect sawaru
Noice
>>
>>117287469
>Most advanced nation on earth
In 80s maybe. They got alarms though doesn't that count ?
>>
>>117287362
That's about 600€ per month, kinda steep but not that bad if you have a decent job. How big is your apartment?
>>
>>117287350
http://www.climatedepot.com/2014/06/29/scientists-and-studies-predict-imminent-global-cooling-ahead-drop-in-global-temps-almost-a-slam-dunk/
>>
>>117287456
Go post that in fedoraland, because that's some really stupid shit you just typed.
>>
Here in Nagano.
Don't worry, we're safe. :3
>>
After all the shit that's happened, shouldn't they just have everything bolted to the floor?
>>
>/a/ literally can't in to basic chemistry and closed systems
Holy fuck
>>
>>117287570
Nips can't into construction, it doesn't compute.
>>
>>117287517
Did you even read what I wrote? That kind of shit is natural in statistical processes. I hope you are aware you are posting something that is the laughing stock of the entire scientific world right now.
>>
File: welp.jpg (271KB, 1290x961px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
welp.jpg
271KB, 1290x961px
>>117287423

Pretty sure you could find smaller and way cheaper apartments.

I literally live in Nagoya downtown, and my apartment is a single room + kitchen + toilet and small entrance.

Big enough for me to live in it confortably.

>>117287468

Probably, but japs hate this kind of apartments cause no tatami and no kitchen separated from the big room.
Heck i refused to rent an apartment with the tatami cause of the ideous reek new tatami have.

>>117287512

I've no idea, so here's a pic. Bed is queen size. Life is fun here.

Sage for blog
>>
>/a/ literally can't in to basic chemistry and closed systems
>MERIKANS in charge of science
Holy fuck
I bet you also think that there really are parallel universe "where" you have a 9" dick.
>>
>implying there aren't benefits to global warming like opening of previously useless areas of the world that were frozen year round
>>
>Thread about earthquake
>Conservations about economical situation of Japan and global warming
Way to go /a/
>>
>6.8

Kaa-chan, Jii-chan is shaking for some reason.
>>
>All those ruined doujin pages from split ink
>>
>>117287614
That's a pretty damn big apartment for 600 a month.
I'll still wait until 2017/18 to go and live there, I assume the rent will fall a little bit more.
>>
>>117287614
>single room apartments
Disgusting, I bet all your shit smells of coking oil
>paying 7000 yuropordolars for that shit
Holy shit man I am never moving to Japan
>>
>>117287631
But then there's the stuff about it capable of destroying entire ecosystems and it doesn't sound so good anymore.
>>
>>117287620
>he doesn't believe in parallel universes despite all the evidence for it
>>
>>117287614
Damn I couldn't find something that big and pay a lot more.
>>
>>117287646
First time in /a/?
>>
>>117287572
>>117287620
le reddit army is here xD

yes, good goy believe in global hoaxing because science nigger told you to
>>
>>117287614
I have a friend who has an apartment just like yours. He pays about 100 euros a month.
>Japanese rents
>>
>>117287716

He probably isn't living in Nagoya downtown, can't be helped.
>>
>>117286793
>>117286850
>>117287325
IMPENDING DOOM AND DESTRUCTION
>>
>>117287716
It really depends on the location though.
>>
>>117285064
>Tokyo barely affected
Nothing to worry about. As long as Tokyo exists, they will air anime.
>>
>>117287692
>believing in the classic concept of "parallel universe" as an alternative reality in which you have superpowers or you live with your waifu
Literally kek
And stars are gems in the sky

>>117287714
>implying ipse dixit
Sasuga gaijin-kun
>>
>>117287749
is kyoto ok?
>>
>>117287749
The PSO2 servers are still running so no internet problems too.
>>
>>117287750
You can't prove it isn't true.
>>
>>117287681
Meanwhile in clapistan, a cubby that you'll soon be forced to share with chavez will run you at least 1k/month and that's before paying for chavez's healthcare.
>>
>>117287600
>scientific
Man, I wish I could be a scientist so I could make bullshit up whenever I want but be infallibly right every time by grace of my profession.
>>
>>117287771
Not affected very much don't worry.
>>
>>117287818
Venezuela is literally a shithole now, leave before it's too late.
Wait, it already is.
>>
>>117287716
Damn that's cheap.

I live in middle of nowhere in Finland and the rents here are min300€.

And that 300€ means that either the aparment is in bad shape or people next door are intolerable.
>>
>>117287716
>next railway station 20 minutes by car
>>
>>117287813
>You can't prove it isn't true
Just like god and unicorns.
Holy mother of fucking tittylicking Christ I can't believe you don't even know what you just spouted is one of the most retarded historical ammissions of ignorance.
Kill yourself, science is not for burgers.
>>
>>117287818
Oh yeah you just reminded me I forgot to check out /pol/'s reaction to that shit. This is gonna be a fun weekend.

>>117287825
It's not all fun and games though, you also have to deal with idiots with the mental capacity of a 5 year old who seem unable to comprehend how even the most basic of shit works.
>>
>6.8
Literally fun tier
>>
>>117287825
>what is peer review
>he thinks science is made up of authority fallacies
Mericans trying to understand science never fail to amuse me, it's like watching little retarded special kids trying to figure out how to put a washing machine to work.
>>
>>117287883
Nah he lives near me and the train station is like 15 minutes walking, we both live pretty much downtown as well. I pay 195€ a month for a room in a decent flat, it's cool. But then again we live in a small college town in Poortugal so shit has to be cheaper because noone can afford anything more expensive than that.
>>
>>117287898
You have to deal with retards in almost any profession.
>>
>>117287883
Top kek. But it's unlikely they build stations literally everwhere
>>
File: image.jpg (144KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 1280x720px
>>117287750
>implying ipse dixit
Amas viros
>>
>>117287951
>train station is like 15 minutes walking
That's death sentence.
>>
File: 1405193794589.png (176KB, 377x377px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1405193794589.png
176KB, 377x377px
>>117286850
>See thumbnail
>Holy shit is that blood
>Open the picture
>mfw
>>
>>117287943
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bogdanov_affair
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Summerlin
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haruko_Obokata
http://science.slashdot.org/story/10/12/06/0416250/medical-researcher-rediscovers-integration
>>
>>117287890
Enjoy eating shit while parralel universe me is living with my waifu in a mansion with millions of dollars.
>>
>>117287973
You got that the wrong way round.

They don't build stations literally everywhere, they literally only build around stations.
>>
>>117288091
>wikipedia
>science
You might as well just go full jew.
>>
File: 1344914801572.png (165KB, 508x422px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1344914801572.png
165KB, 508x422px
>implying there's evidence for earthquakes
>>
>>117288134
That's a way to look at it
>>
>>117287350
>things that can be measured are propaganda free
Stopped reading here. Congratulations, you're the dumbest faggot I've seen all day.
>>
>implying nature exists
>>
>>117288206
Nice damage control m8.

>peer review is infallible xD
>>
>>117287882
I'm in Pohjois-Pohjanmaa and the rent of a 25m2 student apartment is 240 euros.

It's pretty good for its price.
>>
>>117288212
>oh shit the ground is shaking
>oh it's over now. go home guys, nothing happened
>>
>>117287995
Get the fuck out timpopo chang
>>
File: 1416666826315.jpg (83KB, 560x747px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1416666826315.jpg
83KB, 560x747px
>>
>>117288299
That is a good deal, might be because it's a student aparment, but who knows.
>>
>>117288091
>wikipedia
>anecdotal argument
No brakes on the burger train. You literally cannot stop embarassing yourselves.
>>
>>117288299
I'm from Canada, and here you're lucky to find an apartment for less than 600 CAD/month (~430 euro), and that's just shitty little one-rooms. Anything of a decent size can easily be 1000+
>>
>>117286683
It made me chuckle.
>>
>>117288103
>merica thinks this is how it works
My sides transcended this dimension.
/a/ is usually quite rational and scientific, but I guess this alternative reality bullshit is just too much of a good bait for escapism. Well.
>>
>>117288369
>your waifus tried to break out of their cage
>>
>>117288369
Looks like he has way too many figs and not nearly enough space.
>>
>>117288134
Figuratively kill yourself for misusing literally.
>>
>>117288407
I've shown by offering several contradictory examples that peer review lets many things slip through the cracks. In math, offering one counterexample is enough to disprove an ansatz.

You're the one embarrassing yourself.
>>
>>117288481
Are you pretending to be retarded?
>>
I remember that cat who got stranded in the middle of the flood. It's still haunting me.
>>
>>117288369
Should have locked those windows.
>>
>>117288407
Something magically becomes false if it's posted on a site you don't like, even if there's citations? You don't understand the concept of anecdotal evidence and you're misusing literally. If anything, you're making Amerifats look good by comparison.
>>
Why do Americans consistently keep denying climate change? I don't really know why they feel obligated to bring their political shitfest into a legitimate claim. At least based countries like Germany and Japan are making their moves while the rest of the world makes their efforts null.
>>
>>117288369
Nips need to start making earthquake-proof display shelves or figure stands too.
>>
File: M8_s03_043.jpg (79KB, 480x270px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
M8_s03_043.jpg
79KB, 480x270px
As long as I get helped by a MILF than I'm fine
>>
>>117286529
Chilefag?
>>
>>117288561
This is not math, cancer.
This is statistics.
>several
It means literally nothing. You cannot stop this train.
>>
>>117286683
I don'T get it.
>>
File: MABU_RAVU.png (2MB, 2037x1440px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
MABU_RAVU.png
2MB, 2037x1440px
>>117285064

Did the enemy from Sadogashima invade the mainland?

IS THE PRIMARY DEFENCE LINE UNTOUCHED?
>>
>>117288646
I'll be dead by the time it matters so who gives a fuck?
>>
>>117288561
Mathfags please go, your autism is embarrasing.
>MATH IS THE PUREST
>>
File: 1407565911759.jpg (122KB, 910x910px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1407565911759.jpg
122KB, 910x910px
>>117288697
>statistics isn't math
>>
>>117288640
>peer reviewed stuff is shit!
>posts 4 examples of peer review failure
>therefore never trust peer review!
>t-this is not anecdotal argument!
A bunch of fucking uncultured swines and savages.
>>
>>117288697
Misusing cancer? You came straight from /b/, didn't you?

By admitting this is statistics, you're admitting you're wrong and he's right. You can't even keep track of your own argument. You're almost certainly underage as well, since you keep abusing the word literally.
>>
>>117288646
You mean America consistently keeps claiming that climate change is real.
It's everyone else that tells them otherwise.
>>
>>117288640
Even literate and educated Amerifats know not to use wikipedia for citations. Holy shit. I bet you used wikipedia for your babby high school assignments.
>>
File: 1414436590956.jpg (69KB, 449x491px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1414436590956.jpg
69KB, 449x491px
>>117288646
Pretty sure it's just Americans. Who else would claim that 97% of climate scientists are wrong or bribed.
though it really should belong on /pol/
>>
>>117288561
You clearly have no idea what maths is really like if you think everything is pure direct proofs.
>>
>>117288738
Your kind of people should all die.
>>
>>117287593
>Nips can't into construction, it doesn't compute.
> be Kaiji
> be innapahinkopahlor
> bog is bogged down and tilted
> tilt building
> win pachinko
> am now rich
>>
>>117288646
Because burgerclaps are the most wasteful country in the first world.
>>
>>117288697
>>117288752
Not him, but kill yourselves.
>This is not math, cancer.
>This is statistics.
Wooow.
>>
>>117287325
>>
>>117288811
Go ahead and try to explain why wikipedia's citations aren't valid.
>>
>>117288775
>if a thousand studies say alimentation affects gut flora but one says it doesn't, than it doesn't
>because statistic is also MATH HURR
This keeps getting better and better.
>>
>>117288840
Fucking based Fukumoto. But it's true though.
>>
>>117288807
>this is what Merica actually believes
"Everyone else" you mean every poor developing country that needs to pump their resources in order to gain economical relevance. Every other country far more technologically advanced than America has already made their moves to make fossil fuels irrelevant.
>>
>>117285064
>Press f to pay respects
>>
File: tingling1.gif (1MB, 272x272px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
tingling1.gif
1MB, 272x272px
Earthquake!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>117288877
>If a thousand studies paid for by tobacco companies say cigarettes don't cause cancer, but one independent study says they do, then they don't.
>>
>>117288752
One counterexample is enough. You don't need a goddamn trend. He's not trying to argue that peer reviews are often flawed, just that it is fallible.
>>
>>117288901
You mean America keeps destroying development of reusable fuels and trying to keep making money out of stuff.
You mericans are completely brainwashed and retarded, worst part is that you spout praises for free.
>>
Why do euros have such an inferiority complex? Sure it took 28 of you, but the EU finally beat America's GDP.
>>
File: temp.jpg (191KB, 1600x839px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
temp.jpg
191KB, 1600x839px
>>117288529
get with the times gramps, english is an evolving language
>>
>>117288877
I don't give a fuck who you think you're arguing with. Statistics is math you stupid piece of shit.
>>
>>117288901
Nobody is more technologically advanced, so that last part doesn't mean much.
>>
>>117285064
>Earthquake
>>
>>117288791
>>117288856
Except a handful of cases is not enough to prove or disprove something in science. Maybe in math.
If you think you can invalidate the peer review system by showing 4 cases of failure, you're only bound to be laughing stock. And man am I being entertained

>>117288953
>le every study has been bought argument
Oh boy here we go
>>
>>117289041
>duckduckgo
>tips lemote
>>
>>117289044
>Statistics is math
Hahaha.
>>
>>117289041
Repost that in a language that isn't evolving. Since you've admitted English words don't have fixed meanings, your post has no meaning if it's in English.
>>
>>117289055
I said I'm not that retard, but if you think the proper response to him was to try and invalidate math and then somehow exclude statistics from it, you're full of shit.
>>
>>117289055
Those four were just examples.

Here's a more comprehensive list.

http://retractionwatch.com/

BTFO
>>
>>117289107
Keep embarrassing yourself, go on.
>>
>>117288974
Yes, I know. America seems to have their shit but they love to dumb down their own technology.
>>
>>117289153
On a total number of studies of X?
X being the keypoint of the argument.
"BTFO", burger.
>>
>>117289041
>Narutomanga
>gaysex with hats
>streaming anime
Could have been better, but it's something.
>>
People here do not understand a few things.

First, there are two different scales.

Magnitude which is when you guys are saying 6.8 "dropped".

And "shindo" or "seismic intensity".

Magnitude measures the size of the earthquake but it is meaningless in terms of understanding what it is like. Seismic Intensity measures the shaking at any given point due to the earthquake.

Seismic intensity is much more useful interms of understanding how bad an earthquake is, for example. A huge earthquake could happen in the ocean but no shaking happens anywhere.
>>
>>117289141
>switching points
Anon, anon.
>>
>>117289209
I also opened every fate thread currently up, senpai!
>>
>>117289055
You're just pretending to be stupid, right? You're trying to make burgers look good by reverse trolling, right?
>>
>>117289207
>damage control this hard
>>
>>117289262
Wasn't it about the force unleashed on the surface?
>>
>>117289264
Are you stupid?
>>
>>117288481
So which board are you from?
>>
>>117289283
>le trole
>le damage control
Top tier arguments guys.
I'm glad you at least got in your heads that peer review system works and you don't disprove a huge corpus of literature with anecdotes.
>>
What a great thread. Bravo everyone, great anime discussion.
>>
>>117289283
>reverse trolling
>>117289287
>damage control
>>117289330
>anta baka
>>117289334
>which board are you from

Well retarded argument or not, this kind of counter-argument doesn't exactly make you look smarter. and right
>>
Is >>>/pol/ lost?
>>
>>117285064
>be watching Interstellar because it just came out in Japanese cinemas
>earthquake happens during tense scene

Man, that was cool.
>>
>>117285064
I'm suprised the nips have earthquake as well

There's been around five earthquake in here since last week
>>
>>117289470
Fuck that sounds great.
>>
>>117289477
>I'm suprised the nips have earthquake as well

What rock have you been living under?
>>
>>117289347
But you're illiterate, they're all still saying peer review is fallible, counterexamples do disprove claims, and you're using "le" like a retarded reddit refugee. There really isn't any possibility that you're posting seriously at this point.
>>
>>117289530
>they're all still saying peer review is fallible
Yes it certainly, obviously is, and? The point is?
I'll tell you what's the point: the point is that a certain scientific claim is wrong because I don't like it, and I'll use the fact that sometimes peer review fails as a bonus argument to prove the claim is wrong beyond doubt.
I won't use said bonus argument with a scientific claim that I like though.
>>
>>117289530
Unless you're new, "le" is used to mock leddit faggots like you.

>le
>>
>>117289507
Small debris
>>
Ok, so what I'm getting here is that one side is arguing that peer-reviewing works and is dependable and the other side saying it sometimes fails. I don't see where the hostility is stemming here.
>>
How the fuck is this thread still alive?
>>
File: faggot baby.jpg (50KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
faggot baby.jpg
50KB, 1280x720px
>7.8
>too much water
>>
>>117289698
The hostility is stemming from people are morons who have made climate change a politicized issue so the arguments just consist of shitflinging regardless of the facts.

Also that's how /a/ argues about everything anyway.
>>
>>117289698
The other side is also using their argument of "it sometimes fails" as definite evidence that climate change is propaganda and a complete ruse.
>>
>>117289724
hotheads and global warming
>>
>>117289636
>Yes it certainly, obviously is, and? The point is?
That's the point, you faggot. This argument is about whether peer review is fallible or not.

>a certain scientific claim is wrong because I don't like it
At least you're finally admitting your opinion on global warming is only about what you like and don't like.
>>
>>117289772
You mean they're calling your evidence into question while you're saying peer reviewing something means it's absolute truth which cannot possibly be flawed.
>>
>>117289792
No, the point was whether the obvious fact that peer reviews sometimes fails is enough to disprove a certain scientific claim or not. In this case, anthropogenic climate change.

In case you didn't get it,
>a certain scientific claim is wrong because I don't like it, and I'll use the fact that sometimes peer review fails as a bonus argument to prove the claim is wrong beyond doubt. I won't use said bonus argument with a scientific claim that I like though.
is what you, deniers, burgers and conspiracy theorists do.
>>
>>117288561
>In math, offering one counterexample is enough to disprove an ansatz.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do you?
>>
>>117289984
What exactly is wrong with that?
>>
>>117289954
I'm a different person and peer reviewing is effective regardless of how you look at it. And no, from reading this thread, I'm certainly confident that everyone is a >>>/pol/ peddler out against global warming at force because it is some kind of jew propaganda. Not one person gave a critical argument against global warming aside from "it happens guys!" and "haha believing in that shit!" That's not calling evidence into question, unless of course, you came from /pol/
Thread posts: 285
Thread images: 41


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.