[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Fuck, they expect me to fix the build burning don't they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 10

File: 1416408852814.jpg (95KB, 975x934px) Image search: [Google]
1416408852814.jpg
95KB, 975x934px
>Fuck, they expect me to fix the build burning don't they?
>>
>>117221364

>Implying Sei didn't become a Godly enough builder to make Build Burning regenerate itself over time
>>
>>117221364
I know Sei grew a ton over the course of the World Tournament, but aren't Try Fighters way fucking weaker than the first series fighters?

I can't help thinking Reiji could 1v3 these kids.
>>
>>117222364
Watch more sports?
>>
>>117222364
I'd like to think that Gunpla Battle has evolved a bit in 7 years, but Fumina and Yuuma are just definitely average tier. Yuuma talks a lot of shit, but his combat skills don't match up at all. Sekai is pretty strong, but his skill set is terribly unbalanced. Shimon and probably G-Masters are the best fighters participating.
>>
What does all the damn particle emission even do for Build gundams? It just looks flashy and doesn't do shit. Why would emitting large amounts of it make it a top-tier build?
>>
>fix the build
I don't even know what you're talking about but I'm feeling very nervous all of a sudden
Being software dev is suffering
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (77KB, 792x675px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
77KB, 792x675px
>All that upcoming gunpla revealed at gunpla expo

Also yuuki's new ride "Red Warrior Amazing". Gunpla made from red warrior from plamo kyoshiro.
>>
>>117222520
How strong would have Shimon been if his little brother removed Nubs and used Gundam Markers?
>>
File: 1416422487453.webm (3MB, 427x240px)
1416422487453.webm
3MB, 427x240px
>>117222686
Build burning actually (Finally) got damaged last episode. Since it was built with an insane amount of plamo skill by the first series protagonist who isn't currently around, most likely its the kid in the OP whos going to have to try and repair it since hes supposed to be the best builder of the three MC.
>>
>Ez8 tacticool squad lost
I knew it was going to happen, but they went out like bitches. This weeks fight was better even though it felt like a copy of the Fellini fight,but with a better background plot.
>>
>>117222632
Everything in the ring besides the gunplas are made of plavsky particles. The environments are fluid, which lets the toys run and fly great distances without actually moving far. The trees, the landscape, the rivers and colony cities are all made of plavsky particles. Of course, beams and beam sabers, munitions and explosives, jet fuel and light emissions are also all made of plavsky particles.

Being able to manipulate the particles in the arena like Sei does with his Real Grades jury rigged into tiny HGs is really, really absurdly overpowered. Build knuckle might as well have been a punch made out of moonlight butterflies.
>>
>>117222891
Yuuma's not only the best builder on team Try, they said he was actually taught by Sei.
Unless he's going to be edgy about it and make Fumina fix the arm and head.
>>
>>117224064
Seis gunpla dont have rg frames worked into them. They are scratchbuilt. Dont have the pic on my phone but build strikes inner frame looks almost nothing like the rg strikes. Its a lot simpler looking.
>>
>>117223620
It only felt like Fellini's fight because Allied Power was playing almost the whole way through. Fellini was tacticool before Reiji forced him into a slug fest, but Shimon looked like he just tried every weapon his otouto shoved into the Destiny before throwing some punches.
>>
File: 1413990459816.jpg (576KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1413990459816.jpg
576KB, 1280x720px
>only character that makes things entertaining not relevant after next week
She's too good for this season and its characters
>>
>>117222520
Yuuma's combat skills are pretty average but I think his sniping ability is legit. What really carries him is that plus his world class building ability.
>>
I really hope we see Simon in the second cour tournament with his onii chan building him a better gunpla.
>>
>>117224261
Shes just girl sazaki. During battle she sounds exactly like her brother in voice. I'm aware they have the same VA, it was just weird to hear sazakis exact voice coming from her during battle.
>>
File: DSC_05742.jpg (89KB, 800x533px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_05742.jpg
89KB, 800x533px
>>117224333
Me too.
>>
>>117224369
She has her brother's "shield spirit". She summons him during battle like in Le Chevalier D'Eon.

Nothing wrong with girl Sazaki though, he should have been a girl to begin with.
>>
I really thought team FREE, team sci, Simon, Gyanko, and >buying gunpla team would last a lot longer, but this tourney should be over soon since the semis is next week.
How are they going to develop new characters in the national tourney besides Meijin and that one villain?
I think I might have preferred season 1 way of introducing characters for the world tourney since they did it so earlier on and stuck with them.
Fellini, Nelson, Aila, Mao etc.
Maybe we'll have some wildcard tourney so one of the old teams can get in.
>>
>>117224624
If there's 2nd cour, it's about the guy who raped Yuuma making him step on to the dark side of gunpla.
>>
File: 1416475700639.jpg (88KB, 1000x667px) Image search: [Google]
1416475700639.jpg
88KB, 1000x667px
>>117224624
I doubt it. Theyll just introduce a bunch of new characters the same way they did in the first season right before the world tournament after kaiser was defeated and it showed a bunch of the new people winning their regions.
>>
>>117224274
At the very least, if Sei could get a perfect sniping score in the mixed finals event, Yuuma's got little to worry about.
>>
>>117224261
She'll probably return. My guess Minato is going to get her on a team along with Simon for the second half of the season. Literally a team of rivals.
>>
>>117224249
If you wanna talk tacticool, it can't get better than those two brothers with the GM K9. They took gunpla battle to the next level. Meijin just happened to win since he lubed up beforehand.
>>
>>117224624
Japan had a couple contenders going through in the 7th World Championship, including Mao. I'm expecting Team Sleggar and Try will both make it through.
>>
>>117224895
Best fight in S1, hands down. I'm hoping there will be more of that, especially since Team EzOperator got trounced so early.
>>
>>117224895
Does anyone else think the finals of the first season would've been Aila vs Renato brothers if plot didn't exist? Renato brothers were definitely the best.
I've actually wanted to see this matchup to see if they could outwit berserker and her predicting the particles.
>>
Was it always an under 18 tournament? I feel like this is the kids version of the tournament.
>>
File: 1416472895098.jpg (54KB, 960x717px) Image search: [Google]
1416472895098.jpg
54KB, 960x717px
>>117224967
This is a different tournament called the "All Japan Under 19" and doesn't seem to have a world portion (Or at least none has been mentioned or hinted at). So based on the name, instead of each regions winner going onto the world, we will most likely get nationals for best in Japan.
>>
>>117225003
Probably would've been Aila vs. Meijin. Tatsuya was good enough to beat the Renatos at their best, and that battle was fought from a shootout to traps to RC bombing to melee. If plot armor didn't exist, Allan would've had Exia Amazing ready long before the Championship even began.
>>
File: DSC_0653.jpg (130KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0653.jpg
130KB, 800x1200px
>>117225041
Different tournament altogether. This one is kids only and seems to be smaller scaled.
>>
>>117225148
>Aila vs. Meijin
I really wanted to see this last season.
Fuck single elimination.
Round robin or double elimination would be fantastic.
>>
File: Mobile+Fighter+G+Gundam+10[1].jpg (26KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
Mobile+Fighter+G+Gundam+10[1].jpg
26KB, 576x432px
>>117225051
Sounds even better, actually. Lets the show keep pace if Fumina is shooting for the 14th Gundam Fight.
>>
I Nils and Caroline to show up again
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.