[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The reason people complain about fate when there's no action

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 213
Thread images: 60

The reason people complain about fate when there's no action is because the (non servant) characters are bad, and the writing is bad. It's not like people don't like other shows that are mostly talking.

And honestly they're not really consistent either (gilgamesh might as well be a completely different character between fate and ubw/hf), any like anything else in the game nor are they well written.
>>
>>117163103
here's your reply
>>
Do you really think your parent's are proud that you spend your free time writing really bad bait on anime imageboards? Is this what they envisioned you to be? Aren't you in the least bit ashamed that you have disappointed them like this?
>>
Why do you keep stealing posts from neogaf?

What is the end game in this?

I can not find any logical reason why you do the things you do.
>>
>>117163103
OP, the problem isn't the fact that there is more talking than fighting. It's the fact that, unlike fate zero, the whole talking part isn't very interesting.

Fate Zero had a more diverse and interesting cast of characters, better writing and a way better plot. Because of this, story heavy chapters were great and the brief but excellent action scenes were exciting.

But in this show when they are not fighting it just turns into a boring high school fantasy show with a bunch of cliché shonen characters.
>>
What the hell is this. Only 2 episodes in but Lancer and Saber seem to be the same people that were in the last season whereas Archer and Bezerker seemed completely changed.
>>
F/Z is good because the characters, even if lacking in depth beyond the simple "high-ranking arrogant dude" or "dude going insane for love," all work very well together to create something interesting. I've heard F/Z called an action movie (more as a detraction than complement) which I'd say is pretty accurate. It's a very good action movie.

Even as someone that dislikes the VN I think the direction of this adaptation is pretty poor. It's definitely missing the dream/flashback scenes, especially ones for a big reveal later on. I wish they would also find some way to fit some of Shirou's internal thoughts into the show. I still don't think he's a good character, but he would at least come off as less boring and uninteresting as he appears.

I also think that since they're skipping the Fate route (for good reason) they should find the time to go into some of Saber's backstory if only to make her a more interesting character. I don't think there's really much to her character in this route otherwise (that I remember) .
>>
It's not just one guy stealing posts, it's a few. What the fuck is going on?
>>
>>117163524
meanwhile your bait will remain shitty all yourlife

>>117163399
>diverse and interesting cast of characters

more like a bunch of characters who barely have any character developements and the few characters who have antyhing going interesting or them it's just building upon what F/SN already did but better
>>
Honestly, I don't see why people liked FZ's talking, it felt like it didn't hold any substance at all. The parts that people seem to really like are the three king's talking, etc., but a lot of that was just recycled stuff.
>>
File: Drown in your hotglue and die.jpg (12KB, 280x318px) Image search: [Google]
Drown in your hotglue and die.jpg
12KB, 280x318px
I'd honestly say I've had more fun watching prism illya than this so far.
Still having a good enough time seeing what nonsense shirou will say next. Fights are usually pretty too.

You know for all the explanations, they didn't really explain shirou's trace thing. Is it alchemy of sorts?
>>
While its ammusing every once in a while, emiya's rhetorical questions are getting a bit old. And everyone else not going for the kill but just to drain mana and failing is getting a bit old too.

its an impossible task adapting a VN to an anime format I get, but still, I just having a hard time thinking anybody in this is a believable character.

Like why was emiya trying to pick a fight with archer at the beginning? Sometimes he seems reckless, other times, careless, other times, care free.
>>
>>117163825
>>117164002
just stop
>>
>>117163753
I like shows with talking, as long as the talking is interesting. Shirobako is one of my favorite shows of the season. I really like Mouryou no Hako, a show which spends three episodes with people sitting around a table in a room talking.

I complain every time action isn't happening in Fate/Stay Night because the talking in this show is terrible. I don't like listening to any of the characters except Archer. Unlike Shirobako, none of the conversations in Fate feel like conversations between people, and so few of them contain any sort of meaningful conflict. It's just plot robots spouting plot points or setting concepts. I don't need everyone to be likable, but without interesting characters, how can I be expected to enjoy what they say?
>>
Meh, I'm starting to get bored by this.

Too much talking and not enough fighting.

Now, this was also true for Fate Zero but that one had MUCH better characters, plot and writing. This just went back to generic shonen characters with generic shonen dialog.

I guess there really isn't much you can do when the source material isn't very good to begin with
>>
I'm guessing that fake priest's servant from the last war was Saber? Sounds really obvious. I also didnt understand that bit about the last master to win the Grail being weak and thats why you have to kill all the masters. So does the Holy Grail itself appear and everyone races to get it? So technically no one has to die if the other 6 masters agreed on who should get it? Or does it appear only when all the other servants are dead?
>>
I'm liking this more than Fate Zero because of the slower pace. Zero was more epic but I like the toons and I want to get to know them better. Mostly Saber.

Plus I just binge watched Fate Zero, so I don't want any more epicness for a while. If you watch these back to back it fits much better.
>>
Fate/Zero feels less like a story about a free for all "mage war" than a story about institution, tradition, and power blocs though. The way the rules are set up and the game is played, it's equal amounts of corporate warfare and magical ability. The participants are mostly there representing traditional - old families waging a proxy battle for dominance. I think in that context, it makes sense. I guess that's part of its strength too - it's extremely focused and doesn't really try to be anything it's not. The overbearing "serious" tone can be a bit too heavy and self-indulgent, but I enjoyed that it really tried to be like a western film or TV series, without the awkward fanservice or forced humor that's commonly identified with a lot of anime. It is concerned with power dynamics. The director is a huge Christopher Nolan fan, and I think it really shows in how he composes a lot of scenes... for better or for worse. I don't care for Urobuchi much either. A lot of his stuff is kinda meh. You need more than just one person or a basic story to make a good anime. The direction, attention to detail, and production values matter a lot.
>>
The writing seems to be circling around the idea of making something happen, but nothing did happen. Even for a show as uneventful as this has been so far, this was particularly uneventful and poor, with surprisingly little animation given the production values this has had to date. Besides the decision to skip showing any of Saber and Shirou's practice duels, the frame sticking on a flickering lamp for ten seconds in the middle of the conversation with Archer was the worst moment of the many static conversations in this episode. Shirou getting all hot and bothered by Saber being near him seems to go against all the characterization of him we've had so far.

I wonder how many more times someone can come along at the last second to save Shirou when he's trapped and about to get killed.
>>
File: shock.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
shock.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Oh my god why?
>>
>>117164099
>>117164127
>>117164141
>>117164166
please make it stop
>>
Half way through, I was scared they were gonna drag the cringe-worthy slice of life /highschool scenes until the end but thank god that drag was only in the first half. Second half was better but could have done away with all the blushing/hints of harem-ing of the first half.
>>
>>117164057
I don't blame you, this VN was not made to be an anime. It would take a total rewrite to do so, but like Ufo said before, they're looking to adapt it completely. This anime is fanservice and if you're looking for something else, you're going to be disappointed. The reason FZ worked better as an anime is that Uro probably wrote it that way. LNs usually feel like glorified transcripts, in the first place.
>>
I just want to see an alternate-reality Fate written by a nasu who had already made his money and didn't need to pander to the japs with a highschool setting and forced romance.
>>
File: FSN 2006.png (981KB, 708x1594px) Image search: [Google]
FSN 2006.png
981KB, 708x1594px
>>117164288
So I thought F/Z was pretty awesome and have watched the first 3 episodes of this and it's... okay? Does Shirou become an interesting character?

Fate/stay night seems like the retarded older brother. Maybe if Shirou died in the first episode it could have had a shard of goodness instead of this harem self-insert fantasy.

Sometimes I forget this is the series where King Arthur gives a Japanese schoolboy a blowjob. Fucking Christ. Really?
>>
>>117164288
If money wasn't a problem he would have written Fate/Prototype

Maybe that's what Nasu likes, maybe not everything is made to pander to someone
>>
>>117164346
Okay, then i want to see an alternate-reality Fate written by a nasu who isn't a complete faggot.
>>
>>117164288
Wouldn't that be Extra CCC
>>
File: fate-stay-night-3290413.jpg (148KB, 701x1000px) Image search: [Google]
fate-stay-night-3290413.jpg
148KB, 701x1000px
The manga adaption is the best version of Fate/stay night followed up by the Unlimited Blade Works movie. It cuts out all the shitty harem romance and gets straight down to what Fate always was: a shounen fantasy for kids.
>>
>>117163103
Why do you not like this?
Because it is dumb
Why is it dumb?
Because it is

This is what you sound like. If you are going to say something has bad writing, give examples why. Your post doesn't mean shit.
>>
>>117164346
>Fate/Prototype
Prototype is complete shit though
>>117164393
Next you want an alternate-reality Takeuchi who isn't a Saibahfag
>>
>>117164337
Toshoka's confirmed sluts and Saber approves incest..Absolutely disgusting why does people hype this trash?
>>
I think F S/N is pretty awful but they do explain the actions of the characters. The bigger issue is that Shirou is the luckiest fucker on earth and his enemies possess truly staggering levels of incompetence.
>>
File: H-Hurry up, the white rice.jpg (175KB, 897x818px) Image search: [Google]
H-Hurry up, the white rice.jpg
175KB, 897x818px
How did we go from the Proud and Dedicated King of Knights to this waifu blob shit? What the fuck?

Fate/Zero > Fate/stay in the kitchen

Ufotable can only polish a turd so much before they realize its still a turd.
>>
>>117164181
How stupid can someone be to think shirou being attracted to saber is out of character for him?
>>
I'm probably dropping this soon if this doesn't get any better, especially after that episode. Slice of life and high-school setting is grating on me. Plus Saber in this one compared to Saber in fate zero seems like two different people.
>>
>>117164433
I never said that would have been better. I'm glad we go F/SN instead of F/P

>>117164393
you're the faggot, faggot
>>
>>117164529
That's probably because Saber is an actually character in Zero, not just another character that exists to get the hots for shirou.
>>
>>117164427
>Taking bait this seriously
>>
>>117163399
>unlike fate zero
Seriously? Fate/Zero's dialogue was a lot stupider, excessively drawn out, and could have easily been chopped down. It is actually worse than Fate/Stay Night.
>>
Saber and Iri were the best couple. It had two powerful women in leadership roles and then the story was told it had to line up with another work. Ugh.
>>
>>117164650
>Kiritsugu's tools
>in leadership roles
>>
>>117164555
The slice of life high school setting will continue for a while, probably until the end of the first cour. Saber is different here because she has a Master who actually doesn't hate her guts.
>>
>>117164209
Strangely, some of the secondary critique pasta is spot on.
>>
>The reason people complain about fate when there's no action is because the (non servant) characters are bad, and the writing is bad.

Yeah I have no idea why this shit is so popular
>>
>>117164818
powerlevels and waifus. why is anything popular?
>>
>>117164637
my autism can't help it
>>
>>117164818
It is popular among people who get off to discussing arbitrary fictional terms with no story behind them and power levels.
>>
>>117164546
>Secondaries
>Understanding Shir-

Wait, that's not right.

>Secondaries and most TMfags
>Understanding Shirou
>>
File: fuck this.jpg (65KB, 466x398px) Image search: [Google]
fuck this.jpg
65KB, 466x398px
Okay, I won't lie, I'm pretty new to 4chan, when I saw everyone talking about the airing of FZ and about how fun it was on /a/ I couldn't wait for the FSN adaptation

But now, it seems like all the retarded secondaries have gathered to shit on the original work just because it isn't as edgy as zero

I can't stand this shit anymore
>>
File: Archer.png (210KB, 835x625px) Image search: [Google]
Archer.png
210KB, 835x625px
So I'm a high profile anime reviewer. Big deal, I know. Writting fair reviews and spice that shit up with my humor and wit. Get my new assignment from the boss, its Fate/stay night. I've seen some things on this but was never paid enough to pay attention to it. Load up the show on my CrunchyRoll account. Get my Mountain Dew and Cheetos ready, unbuckle my pants and begin watching the show.

What the fuck? I notice an immediate flaw in the story. An Archer who dual-wields daggers and fights close quarters. Immediatly a -5 in cheeto dust on my gut. I keep watching when suddenly I realized what I assumed was a canon breaking error at the time. So the King of Heroes is a stalker. I get it, stereotypical Japan. They're like a dime a dozen. The screen starts getting jagged and jerky and my head begins to feel like its spinning. A nauseas feeling begins the overwhelm me. I throw up my Mountain Dew/Cheeto brew. H-How could this be? The sequel to Fate/Zero? In this day and age? Such poorly written dialogue and plot? It's nothing like Fate/Zero!

Suddenly all of the flaws start surfacing deep inside and make itself present. I stare agape into the unfair lie Ufotable forced me into. It felt like they were jacking off into my face and stealing my time and money at the same time.

FINAL VERDICT: 8.5/10
UFOTABLE DOES IT AGAIN!
>>
I self-insert as Archer so I feel the compassion to like Rin, fuck you OP
>>
Managed to finish the episode. Second half is much more watchable than the first, at least, which is nothing but unfunny bullshit - it really wasn't necessary considering that we had nearly an hour of Rin establishing the setting. Start off the episode right where Shirou looks up at Tohsaka in the city, as an example; the connection is already established, and the viewer can infer the rest from what's been set up in episode 0.
>>
>>117165021
I can't take Rin seriously when she gets all tsundere-smitten for a bland, empty brick of a human being like Shirou. Everyone in this show is so fucking wooden.

Maybe next episode everyone will stop talking so I can admire pretty backgrounds and action setpieces.

I agree with you. FSN is great.
>>
>>117165217
It's because she's a teenager and he's attractive and once jumped over something in front of her.
>>
>>117163399
Why are you replying seriously to him?

Look:
>characters are bad, and the writing is bad... not really consistent
See, he hasn't given us any examples or explained why he formed that opinion. Basically all he's doing is shouting that "it's shit!".

He's just trolling this adaptation because it's popular. A big target with guaranteed replies.
Don't fall for it.
>>
>suit Seiba

I REALLY NEED to watch F/Z now.
>>
>>117165217
Rin has a heavy crush on Shirou, have you read the VN ?
>>
Shirou? Meh, classic trauma, family dead etc. he trains and wants to become the hero that saves everyonzzz. and god damn Sakura, kill her.
can't say that I'm liking the writing either. some awful scenes/dialogues, like "OH SHINJI ONI-CHAN did that to your hand? How dare you!" "NO s-senpai he d-didn't, I just fell!" Lol sure. and then when he confronts Shinji he justs says "oh, if you say that you didn't then we're cool, bye."
Shirou should have been dead, not just in the first episode, here you see lancer fighting with him, kicking him etc. I don't really like these nonsensical forced scenes made just to show the user's magic powers, make him summon the servant right away and fuck that.

anyway, why did Rin left the pendant after 'curing' Shirou? That was weird.
>>
>>117165298
Th-this has to be pasta, right?
>>
>Lancer is all talk with some blue suit
>Archer is a negro
>Berserker is some retarded black thing
>Saber is a moeblob
>Rider is a product of fulfilling some twisted fetish
>Caster is probably a retard
>Assassin is a samurai that has nothing to do with assassination

Zero was filled with such awesome masters and servants.

>Archer was the perfect human
>Lancer actually did something and he was bretty handsome 10/10 husbando
>Berserker was very cool both with appearance and abilities
>Rider was the most awesome and badass person in the entire fate series
>Saber was actually a King
>Caster was a mad man but he was entertaining
>Assassin acted like assassin

Zero >>>>>>>> Fate stay in the kitchen
>>
>>117165390
The 90% of this thread is pasta
>>
File: Evil Forest2 (FateZero).jpg (97KB, 464x700px) Image search: [Google]
Evil Forest2 (FateZero).jpg
97KB, 464x700px
>>117165403
Caster, Assassin, Archer and Assassin are great characters. Nothing compares to Zero!Caster, but then again, who can?
>>
File: Shirou Emiya.jpg (113KB, 1023x1023px) Image search: [Google]
Shirou Emiya.jpg
113KB, 1023x1023px
Honestly my problem is with Sakura that feels far too much like a plot device. It's like she's a perfect storm to enable Shirou to do what the author wanted him to do that in most circumstances he really wouldn't do. She also lacks to much in a driving personality, and her issues as a character are washed away by her circumstance. I understand that under that specific set of circumstances somebody may behave that way.

The issue is that we have Shirou who when properly fleshed out is actually pretty interesting as a character and I really like the amount of though the amount of thought Nasu put into him, in spite of being for all intents and purposes insane but in such a way that he's a productive member of society unlike Kirei. Then you have Sakura who is just there. I'd care at lot more if Sakura's base character wasn't so generic.
>>
>>117165403
>perfect human

go to bed, Enkidu
>>
>>117165403
>diarmuid a shit.jpg
>>
>>117165390
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=134216789&postcount=753
>>
File: 1389991586189.png (192KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
1389991586189.png
192KB, 1252x1252px
>>117165403
>>
File: Masters (zero).jpg (77KB, 640x454px) Image search: [Google]
Masters (zero).jpg
77KB, 640x454px
>>117165021
I'm definitely being hit with the expected tonal shift between Fate/Zero and Fate/Stay Night. There's a certain "epicness" to the battle presented in Zero that's just lost in Stay Night due to the focus of highschool aged protagonists fighting for what amounts to be really petty reasons. You don't get the sense that the Holy Grail War is this super ridiculous world changing event where only the most experienced and talented magicians can feasibly participate. Remember the son of the bug dude? Basically destroying his body to the point where he was going to die either way but fighting it out anyway just for the chance to be able to give Sakura a good life? Well fuck that guy in particular, he's got nothing on Shirou's magic paper sword and justice boner. What was the point of going that far to just be able to participate if all you need is blind luck and the most limited magical knowledge to be landed with the most powerful servant in the game? Dude should've just winged it.
>>
>>117165518
Gil is perfect, mongrel.

>>117165538
Diarmuid pushed Saber's shit. Lancer didn't do shit even when he used his "über super reality bending heart piercing" shit, Saber just brushed it off.
>>
File: Diarmuid a shit.jpg (17KB, 617x72px) Image search: [Google]
Diarmuid a shit.jpg
17KB, 617x72px
>>117165403
Cu Chulainn > Diarmuid
>>
>>117165583
please stop, this is physically painful
>>
>>117165610
Diarmuid >>>>>>> lowly dog
>>
>>117165538
I found myself very satisfied by how the show presented his exit. While it is true that the dishonorable way he was defeated leaves the actual combat between Saber and Lancer unsatisfying, the final scene of his really hammered home his bitterness and resentment for the entire Grail War, and for the first time I felt he let all his chivalry go and was truly honest to everyone watching. He is filled with hate and sadness, betrayed by fate over and over, and there is no more goodwill in his heart for the realms of men.
>>
>>117165608
perfect beings don't get defeated by high school students

also
>thiking Saber's shitty plot armor makes the Gay Bulge any less powerful
>>
>>117165644
Cu fought Gil for 12 hours while under a command spell to never kill a servant in their first fight

Diarmuid couldn't even hit a book properly
>>
Fate Zero | Fate Stay Night

Archer <<<<<<<<<<<<<< GARcher

Lancer <<<<< Lancer

Rider > Rider (though I like FSN Rider, too)

Saber > Saber

Berserker >>> Berserker

Caster > Caster

Assassin < Assassin
>>
>>117165687
Perfect being in fiction can't help but influenced by shit writing. This is what happens to Gil. Gil wasn't defeated by high school students, he was defeated by shit writing.

Gay Bulge a shit.
>>
>>117165644
Cu archived more shit while 7 years old than Deermud in his entire life.
Also Hound of Culan/Hound of Battle/Hound of Gore were his titles of honor, Nasu dropped the ball hard on that one
>>
>>117165822
He also got the potion of immortality stolen from him by a fucking snake

don't talk shit about the Gay Bulge
>>
File: Lancer + Gil (manga).png (2MB, 1907x985px) Image search: [Google]
Lancer + Gil (manga).png
2MB, 1907x985px
>>117165775
http://youtu.be/c3ogB7aM39E
Was this 12 hours? Really? Was it?
>>
>>117165807
>Archer <<<<<<<<<<<<<< GARcher

Into the trash it goes. Not even need to look the rest of your post.
>>
>>117165822
>Gil wasn't defeated by high school students, he was defeated by shit writing.
That is too precious. Do you actually believe this?
>>
Why is lancerfags so rabid? Is it because their favorite servant is a dog?
>>
File: KireiBKs.jpg (66KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
KireiBKs.jpg
66KB, 640x480px
>>117163103
>the (non servant) characters are bad
I'll fight you m8
>>
>>117165877
I know you're trolling but did Gilgamesh just throw fucking Caladbolg II?
>>
>>117165933
too bad he won't do shit in UBW
>>
>>117165897
UBW is shit writing incarnation.
>Gil doesn't wear his armor
>Archer somehow survives every shit that happens and still helps Shirou and Rin
>the whole Gil vs Shirou fight

Pure shit writing. Fate and UBW routes are shit writing incarnation.
>>
>>117165514

> Sakura's base character
> generic

How so? I propose this is bait since you didn't provide any detail as to why it's generic, and we already know she has drive, given she lived her life despite the suffering she privately endured.

As for Shirou, you missed the point of his character if you think HF was some great diversion from it. Remember the kidnapping scene with Taiga in UBW? He mentally thought of killing Rin if she so much as tried to attack Caster carelessly. He literally thinks that if she does that he'll kill her before Caster does.

Dude really cares about his loved ones despite his broken nature, and Taiga and Sakura are pretty much established family which was set up from the other routes, so either of them being in grave danger would set him off. That isn't the mark of a plot device, but clearly established character relationships that you failed to grasp.
>>
>>117165959
He'll die

It'll be pretty cool
>>
File: OTP.jpg (125KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
OTP.jpg
125KB, 800x600px
>>117164650
>>
File: Saber (Fate-Extra).jpg (345KB, 1119x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Saber (Fate-Extra).jpg
345KB, 1119x1600px
>>117165897
Gilgamesh is just a male!Saber. Come on you can't be serious.
>>
>>117165514
>he's a productive member of society unlike Kirei.
>unlike Kirie
Niggah, Kirei has done more things to contribute to contribute to peace and people's safety that anything Shirou could have done before FSN.
He spent a considerable part of his youth killing Dead Apostles, heretics and other evil shit to protect people and try to feel any joy out of it.
>>
>>117165403
>Lancer is all talk with some blue suit
Yet when time comes he can walk the walk. He faught Gil for fucking 12 hours straight. If it wasn't for Kotomine's he'd probably won the war alongside Bazett or die to an Excaliblast.
>Archer is a negro
Archer is the personification of what Shirou and Kiritsugu's Ideal ultimately becomes in the end. Rin a shit.
>Berserker is some retarded black thing
Berserker is a walking power level who can wreck almost anyone head on. Illya best Onee-chan
>Saber is a moeblob
Seibah a shit.
>Rider is a product of fulfilling some twisted fetish
Rider is the most loyal servant you'd ever see.
>Caster is probably a retard
Caster IS a retard, in UBW and HF.
>Assassin is a samurai that has nothing to do with assassination
Not even True Assassin, Kojirou cannot even be summoned in the first place it's just some ghost Caster summoned using the Ryuudou temple gate.

>Zero was filled with such awesome masters and servants.
bait/10
>Archer was the perfect human
Enkidu please, Tokiomi a shit.
>Lancer actually did something and he was bretty handsome 10/10 husbando
Lancer failed at everything he did and Sola-Ui please. Fastweels a shit.
>Berserker was very cool both with appearance and abilities
Shit master, Kariya at least tried and Lancelot would be better as Saber.
>Rider was the most awesome and badass person in the entire fate series
bait/10 Iskandr doesn't come close to some but he is pretty manly. Waver a shit, future Waver is pretty alright.
>Saber was actually a King
Seibah a shit, Muh Chilvary, Muh Ideals, Muh fucked over kingdom because she was horrible father. Kerry a child who did nothing wrong.
>Caster was a mad man but he was entertaining
Caster was a faggot with an entertaining master, muh Janne'd Arc. muh children, muh cuthulu monster. Ryuunosuke was COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
>Assassin acted like assassin
Assassin was a jobber and Kirei was a coward and a bitch until he got Gil.
>>
>>117165989
>implying he would wate prana on materializing his armor when he has no prana source
>not understanding how Independant Action works
>implying

let it go, Gilfag
>>
File: Rider (school).png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Rider (school).png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Am I supposed to be getting off to the creators BDSM fetishes reflected into his work? Fucking christ.
>>
File: 1412401353715.png (451KB, 640x471px) Image search: [Google]
1412401353715.png
451KB, 640x471px
>>117164650
>and then the story was told it had to line up with another work

This is the dumbest post I've seen in a while
>>
>>117166138
I hate dellusional Gilfags as much as you do, but you can't really think that he didn't materialize it because of the prana.
He was using his NP constantly to throw shit at Shirou, if he didn't want ot waste prana he would have taken one OP weapon from his vault and then closed it.
>>
>>117166047

The Church doesn't kill heretics to gain peace though, they kill heretics because they go against their creed. Ironically, Kirei is the perfect instrument for the backside of the Church since he follows the creed without unneeded passion or feelings.
>>
File: Look at those dubs, Shiki.jpg (172KB, 907x536px) Image search: [Google]
Look at those dubs, Shiki.jpg
172KB, 907x536px
>>117166166
>>
>>117166230
They still kill evil people doing evil things.
>>
>>117166213
One of the reasons GoB is so good is that it's ridiculously efficient. Once you've got it open and firing there's essentially no cost.

Considering he had a physical form and his armor isn't part of it anymore, it's not impossible that he was keeping the armor off until he would actually need it for something.
>>
>>117166138
>implying the basement isn't intact in UBW
>getting new assholes all over your body by the sword rain
>implying IA works in Archer's case

Archer was dead. He had nearly no mana when he fought Shirou and Gil fucked him up. He should be fuck off to the throne but he saves the day in the last minute. Fuck that shit writing.
>>
File: caster2.png (597KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
caster2.png
597KB, 1280x720px
>>117166162
Nasu and the guys over at ufotable get massive hard-ons watching Shiro get handled.
>>
>>117166255
I'm reading Tsukihime right now. I swear if I see the word ejaculate again I'm going to go nuts.
>>
File: nanaya rock on.png (363KB, 536x536px) Image search: [Google]
nanaya rock on.png
363KB, 536x536px
>>117166255
ayyyy
>>
I want to stop going into Fate threads but I always get pulled back by a glimpse of good discussion.
Help me /a/
>>
>>117166255
Nice dubs, Shiki.
>>
>>117166373
Go to tsukihime threads
>>
File: 1414539446990.png (319KB, 477x530px) Image search: [Google]
1414539446990.png
319KB, 477x530px
>>117166255
Impressive.
>>
>>117166316
I love Tsukihime. I tried re-reading it recently and got to the scene where Shiki feels like he is going to ejaculate when he opens the door to Arcueid's hotel. I also remember vivid descriptions of his younger sister's body and Ciel's senpai's titanic breasts.

I prefer the manga.
>>
File: 1415150596590.jpg (36KB, 330x491px) Image search: [Google]
1415150596590.jpg
36KB, 330x491px
>>117166255
>>117166340
>>117166389
fuck it, let's discuss Tsukihime, it'll help my mental health after all the bait
>>
>>117166433
Tsukihime had the best H-scenes.
>>
File: Akiha Tohno (Melty Blood).jpg (575KB, 800x985px) Image search: [Google]
Akiha Tohno (Melty Blood).jpg
575KB, 800x985px
Alright guys, let's be clear. Akiha Tohno is the best heroine, right?
>>
>>117166422
Shiki loves them wimmenz
Can't blame him
>>
File: SHAAAAAAARK.png (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
SHAAAAAAARK.png
31KB, 640x480px
>>117166460
Forgot pic.
>>
>>117166433
Kohaku is best gi
Akiha a Crimson Red Vermillion
>>
>>117166460
certainly the longest.
>>
>>117166460
In my opinion it only had one good H-scene but it was the best H-scene Nasu has ever written. You know what I'm talking about
>>
File: boobs Akiha.jpg (169KB, 349x617px) Image search: [Google]
boobs Akiha.jpg
169KB, 349x617px
>>117166490
Let me improve that washboard.
>>
File: Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_097.jpg (341KB, 854x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_097.jpg
341KB, 854x1200px
>>
>>117166499
It's the murder boners that are weird. I really need to know that SHIKI jacked off while strangling people.
>>
>>117166520
Akiha dream scene?
>>
File: Kouma.png (119KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Kouma.png
119KB, 512x512px
>ITT:Kouma can kill servants
Discuss.
>>
>>117166520
The Ciel one? When you say Tsukihime I don't think of Flower of Thanatos.
>>
File: Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_098.jpg (262KB, 854x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_098.jpg
262KB, 854x1200px
>>117166566
>>
>>117166587
bingo

>>117166597
nah dude
>>
File: Based Shiki.png (240KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Based Shiki.png
240KB, 640x480px
>>117166520
The Arcuied rape scene right. Flower of Thanatos is from KT.
>>
File: Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_109.jpg (332KB, 854x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_109.jpg
332KB, 854x1200px
>>117166619
>>
>>117166654
I liked the Kohaku scene more. It was kinda fucked how into it she got.
>>
>>117166654
Ugh, the whole thing reads like this?
>>
File: Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_110.jpg (278KB, 854x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_110.jpg
278KB, 854x1200px
>>117166670
>>
File: Hisui's loyal dog.png (216KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Hisui's loyal dog.png
216KB, 640x480px
>>117166685
Shiki needed to rape the maids more, or let them rape him.
>>
File: Psycho.jpg (58KB, 403x528px) Image search: [Google]
Psycho.jpg
58KB, 403x528px
>>117166255
Those dubs are an eyesore
>>
File: Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_111.jpg (356KB, 854x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_111.jpg
356KB, 854x1200px
>>117166712
>>
File: CHAIR.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
CHAIR.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
>>117166711
Even better.
>>
>>117164181
>the frame sticking on a flickering lamp for ten seconds in the middle of the conversation with Archer was the worst moment of the many static conversations out of this entire season of anime

Fixed that for you.
>>
File: Shiki eats a curryburger.png (223KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
Shiki eats a curryburger.png
223KB, 500x497px
>>117166724
>Nasu will never write a reverse rape scene again
>>
File: Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_147.jpg (475KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_147.jpg
475KB, 828x1200px
>>117166755
>>
>>117166767
I had to hit enter for each time it says this chair. That annoyed the hell out of me.
>>
File: now you fucked up, onii-chan.png (151KB, 388x489px) Image search: [Google]
now you fucked up, onii-chan.png
151KB, 388x489px
>>117166781
This is the world's true suffering
>>
File: Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_148.jpg (367KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_148.jpg
367KB, 828x1200px
>>117166797
The only way Tsukihime will be relevant again is if Urobuchi writes a prequel about Shiki's dad.
>>
>>117166585
SHIKI doesn't get boners while killing people. It's the Nanaya blood in Shiki that does that. His dad was basically the same way when he went batshit in RDG.
>>
>>117166820
After a while it started to become a pretty big eyesore.
>>
File: Master Wordsmith Shiki.jpg (426KB, 640x3840px) Image search: [Google]
Master Wordsmith Shiki.jpg
426KB, 640x3840px
Shiki is a lyrical wordsmith and the voice of a generation.
>>
File: Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_150.jpg (487KB, 828x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Legend Tsukihime v06_150.jpg
487KB, 828x1200px
>>117166862
>>
File: Shiki knows his shit.jpg (161KB, 640x2400px) Image search: [Google]
Shiki knows his shit.jpg
161KB, 640x2400px
>you will never spill your spaghetti harder than Shiki
>>
File: Nero Chaos.jpg (153KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Nero Chaos.jpg
153KB, 800x1200px
What did people think of Nero Chaos as a villain?
>>
>>117167015
He's pretty average as a Mid-boss.
>>
>>117166862
oh please anything but that, I don't want there to be Tsukihime secondaries

>wow why do we have to go from this cool adult demon hunter to some stupid highschool student with a harem
>>
>>117167015
He's pretty cool and has a really neat ability, but his character is lacking.
>>
>>117166868
He had one during the first Akiha look like strangling, and that dream was shiki seeing through SHIKI's eyes.
>>
HOW TO TELL IF SOMEONE IS AN IDIOT

If they think Iskander can defeat Medusa.

Immediately disregard their opinion.
>>
>>117167045
>>117167056
What if he was the true antagonist of Sacchin's route?
>>
>>117166016
They better include that scene in the anime considering it's got alot of fate/zero references
>>
>>117167015
>Run, Shiki! You can´t possibly defea-

great show
>>
File: family.png (695KB, 795x591px) Image search: [Google]
family.png
695KB, 795x591px
>>117167150
It's from Fate route
We'll have to wait until Heaven's Feel for the real Ilya service
>>
>>117167150
Not likely going to happen, she dies too quickly in UBW and saber is already alter saber.

We've gotten some original content, but they haven't changed the entire content of the route that much.
>>
File: you lost me.png (52KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
you lost me.png
52KB, 180x240px
>>117167251
>and saber is already alter saber.
>>
>>117167204
That's what I said ya dingus.

Also it's not Breaker Gorgon that fucks over Iskander, it's Mystic Eyes of Petrification.

People confuse them alot.

Breaker Gorgon is just Rider's hot fantasy mind rape ability.
>>
>>117167092
Wouldn't make sense. SHIKI would end up being the Final boss. Maybe Arc or Ciel as a midboss though.
>>
File: PARRYING THE SWORDS.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PARRYING THE SWORDS.png
2MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>117167299
Forgot to say HF
>>
>>117167341
>it's raining swords.png
>>
>>117167051
I still can't believe people think Fate is a harem anime. Kerry has a mistress and no one bats an eye. Apparently, nonmonogamy is ok as long as it's serious.
>>
>>117167223
>ginger boy with long limbs
>albino kid
>normal siblings
Surely you just, Shirou.
>>
>>117167304
well I imagine it could be like Arc doesn't knowwhat to do with Nero, some girl with Depletion Garden and Roa/SHIKI roaming in the city so maybe Nero survives a bit longer
>>
I'd enjoy tsukihime a lot more if this track was never put in it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bXB8sY3nu1g
>>
>>117167373
Because Kerry is a handsome adult with a gun. Shirou is an ugly high school boy with imaginary sword.
>>
That kinda explains why FZ is so shit and inferior to FSN too
>>
>>117167415
>not liking comfy as fuck track 3
>>
>>117167223
That's such bullshit considering Kerry pretty much killed off Shirou's whole life until then.. It's like stealing somebody but shriou is a selfish brat who completely forgot his family prior to the fire and he doesn't care to remember them.
>>
>>117167440
For an adult, Kerry is more edgier than a teenager.
>>
>>117167415
I replaced Track 4 and 7 with Mother Love by Queen and Black or White by Michael Jackson and had a blast in Hisui's route
>>
>>117167494
>but shriou is a selfish brat who completely forgot his family prior to the fire and he doesn't care to remember them.
This is wrong.
>>
>>117167415
i honestly muted the game and just ran pandora.
>>
>>117167494
Except for the part where he saved him and offered him a home, preventing him of ending up in Kirei.s basement.

Or are you blaming Kerry for the Fire? It was either that or let all the world's evils spew out of the Grail
>>
>>117167553
Name one moment in the game shirou ever thinks about what his life could of been like prior to Kerry and the fire
>>
>>117167562
My music didn't even work, guess I didn't miss much.
>>
>>117167494
It was just great how Kiritsugu expressed his mannerisms in that hospital scene, you could tell he is a broken man and this is further elaborated on in his explanations of the reality of the ideal of being a super hero to young Shirou.
>>
File: protect.jpg (133KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
protect.jpg
133KB, 800x600px
>>117167396
Family is on the inside

>>117167494
I'm sure you have extensive experience understanding the psychological effects of PTSD on the growth and development of small children
>who completely forgot his family and doesn't care to remember them
I guess he just visits where his home used to be and remembers his mother's smiling face for the hell of it then
>>
>>117167611
>guess I didn't miss much

The OST adds so much to the atmosphere in my opinion. I loved it.

Best Tsuki track is track 7.
>>
File: poor shirou.png (301KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
poor shirou.png
301KB, 800x600px
>>117167553
>>
>>117167592
When he is in the Church's basement getting midnraped by the orphans.
>>
>>117167592
Shirou goes to the field all the time and thinks about the life he that was taken from him. It's in the scene where Shirou is in the rape dungeon.

>>117167666
>>
File: The actual fuck.jpg (83KB, 658x521px) Image search: [Google]
The actual fuck.jpg
83KB, 658x521px
Why didn't F/SN have extra shit put in by the translation teams?
>>
Meanwhile Beasts Lair can't decide if they should change "Heaven's Chain" to "Chains of Heaven"
>>
I think people are expecting a lot from the plot of what was originally an erotic VN.
>>
File: 1366364054906.jpg (22KB, 217x254px) Image search: [Google]
1366364054906.jpg
22KB, 217x254px
>>117167681
>yfw one of those orphans is his little sister
>>
>>117167611
Some songs were good, some were awful

Tracks 7,8, and 9 added a lot to the atmosphere of the scenes, they aren't something I'd listen to by themselves but they made the scenes they were in much better.

Tsukihime title theme > Fate stay night title theme
>>
>>117167885
Miyu died in the fire.
>>
File: massivefag.jpg (82KB, 1002x723px) Image search: [Google]
massivefag.jpg
82KB, 1002x723px
>>117167666
>>117163103
http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Shirou_Emiya_%28Miyu%27s_brother%29

shirou is a massive faggot except in that 1 parallel world that's manga-only.

Fate/Kaleid Liner is the best "fate/XXX"
>>
New Realta Nua patch.

https://drive.google.com/uc?id=0BwBwxIaW_6FJZzlWRHVxVmRvU2c&export=download

http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread.php/4745-Fate-Stay-Night-Realta-Nua-PC-version-Mirror-Moon-TL-insertion-project/page428
>>
>>117167885
But Miyu died in the fire anon.
>>
>>117167933
>prismafag

discard yourself
>>
>>117167887
I honestly can't see anyone disagreeing that the Tsukihime title is better then the Fate one. I have Track1.ogg burnt into my skull, it's the best track TM ever came up with.
>>
>>117167877
It was a story based vn with porn shoehorned in to make money.
>>
What does Nrvnqsr's dick look like?
>>
>>117167877
Stay Night was the prototype of Nasu's original intention, Fate/Extra and CCC.
>>
>>117168023
A pig
>>
>>117168023
chaos goo
>>
File: Lunar Legend Tsukihime v01 172.png (272KB, 827x1200px) Image search: [Google]
Lunar Legend Tsukihime v01 172.png
272KB, 827x1200px
>>117168023
>>
File: Why.png (184KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Why.png
184KB, 640x480px
Why did Nasu think it was a good idea to name the tracks in Tsukihime?
Season(Sunset Style) is depressing as fuck.
>>
File: Fate - Nero Watching A Movie.png (723KB, 892x1190px) Image search: [Google]
Fate - Nero Watching A Movie.png
723KB, 892x1190px
I realized that there's another Blossom Sensei mini drama out so I listened to that, I dunno if anyone else has been through it but

http://www.hobibox.net/download/hobirecords/fate-extra/Bloossom_Return3.mp3

-In Extra there was originally a plan for Rin/Rani to become a pseudo-servant and fight for you (???) but it was rejected. Sakura regrets not being able to see Nee-sa-- I mean Tohsaka-san in a Lancer outfit.
-Code casts work in real life too (what....). Rin has a lot of her own but hides them so people don't steal them. If she sold the patents she'd be rich, this is "the blood of Tohsaka Tokiomi" (thanks Sakura)
-The devices Masters use to enter the moon cell usually double as life support machines for their bodies, if they enter by other means they're fucked and won't be able to go back even if they win
-There is a group of wizards who are like Interpol, or maybe Zenigata.
-Wizards still have crests, Rin and Leo have them
>>
So : Do all Knights of the Round Table have Laser Swords?
>>
>>117168214
>the blood of Tohsaka Tokiomi
But Tokiomi was the averagest.
>>
http://www.typemoon.org/bbb/diary/

He's got a super hard-on for science fiction he just can't get rid of without writing more Fate EXTRA.
>>
>>117168247
Lancelot doesn't
>>
>>117167662
>Track 7? Which one is that again? Oh, found i-

And now I'm sad. Why does this song have to have so much emotion?
>>
File: Japanese Bane.png (367KB, 650x681px) Image search: [Google]
Japanese Bane.png
367KB, 650x681px
>>117168380
Excellent.

I want more Servants fighting in Sci Fi settings
>>
>>117166162
No, it's just normal for something of yours to turn rock hard when Rider is on screen.
>>
File: d.png (62KB, 480x272px) Image search: [Google]
d.png
62KB, 480x272px
>>117167396
Well with a little magic abuse, he might be able to pass of as her big bro.

Just not too much though.
>>
File: Fate EXTRA CCC Vol. 02 000.jpg (487KB, 1089x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Fate EXTRA CCC Vol. 02 000.jpg
487KB, 1089x1536px
Who am I going to have to pay to convince someone to work on this? Let's be honest, the Extra series is top notch and we should band together to get it all translated as it will take ten years and hoping that maybe, maybe something nice might happen.

Shit, if I knew Japanese I'd translate all of this shit free of charge.
Thread posts: 213
Thread images: 60

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.