[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Grisaia No Kajitsu

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 5

File: A shit.jpg (398KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
A shit.jpg
398KB, 1600x900px
Yumiko and Sachi both get one episode each while the abomination known as "Makina" and her route get two.

What the fuck is wrong with FrontWing.
>>
>>117056882
Makina's story ties heavily into Yuuji's past and has some flashy action sequences. It's only logical that it gets more of the anime's meagre screen time.
>>
I love Makina as a character and relative to the comedy in the VN, but honestly her route made me stop playing the VN it was so bad. The way Yuuji acts in it makes no sense.
>>
>>117056882
Yukino's route is considered shit in Japan while Makina's route is one of the most popular
>>
Makina's history is totally about Yuuji's past and job and Amane's is about his sister
>>
>>117056882
You should have realised by now but the anime is about Yuuji, not any of the girls. The order the girls are set up in are in ascending order of relation to his juicy past
>>
>>117056882
At this pace i see them ending Rakuen by ep.13, with Yuuji killing Oslo and going to the island.
>>
I only care about Mitcher anyway.
>>
If Japan could weaponize these things, I'm positive they'd win every war.
>>
>>117058548
Just imagine
A truck.
With stairs around it.
It'd make the ultimate killer machine
>>
>>117058666
trips confirm the lethality of this idea.
>truck runs over all enemies
>the stop button is at the top of the stairs
>people try to go up the stairs in order to stop it
>they fall to their deaths
>it's all a trap
The ultimate.
>>
I guess she's getting two episodes because her route gives us plenty information about Yuuji's past, in addition to many of his current issues and fears - quite the bad idea on FrontWing's part considering Makina wasn't the best heroine to have deal with Yuuji's issues.
Hell, his borderline DID deal could have worked as a great constrast with the Mitcher/Liquid deal.

Anyhow, even if the route itself has many issues (the people at Ichigaya looking incompetent as fuck, MUH Master every 5 minutes, and Yuuji making plenty of retarded and juvenile choices, even though he's supposed to be rather experienced for his age), the focus in Yuuji justifies it getting 2 episodes.
>>
>>117058868
>MUH Master every 5 minutes
?
>>
File: 0241.jpg (61KB, 640x359px) Image search: [Google]
0241.jpg
61KB, 640x359px
>>117056882
Yuuji has to rant about his Master and getting Tortured by Oslo. It takes awhile.
>>
>>117058868
>Hell, his borderline DID deal could have worked as a great constrast with the Mitcher/Liquid deal.
Yuuji doesn't have dual personalities or anything close to it, that was the Yuuji's mindset during Oslo's brainwashing emerging from his subconcous clashing with his current mindset and his older mindset.
>>
At the very least Makinas episodes won't have any romance so they'll be somewhat better than her route.
>>
>>117056882
Sachi may of been my favorite, but her route sucked ass.

>muh PTSD
>muh Nippon truck driver
>lets fix Sachi in the most dangerous and stupid way possible
>>
>>117059085
What is the story behind that pic?
>>
File: my littleurine.png (190KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
my littleurine.png
190KB, 1024x576px
so do all the girls in the series pee themselfs?
>>
>>117059953
After Yuuji's parents died he got taken in by his Father's Aquantance Kirihara Rei, who turned out to be a world class terrorist and a raging homosexual. He tortured Yuuji, crossdressed him and brainwashed him. In that picture Yuuji returned from killing one of Oslo's Associates whom he hated.
>>
Daily reminder that this is how Angelic Howl should have ended.
>>
>>117059232
I know, but he did show some degree of disassociation in Makina's route (the clash between his mindsets) that would have worked great as a contrast with Michiru's issue.
>>
Hopefully they will cut the evil arm shit off
>>
>>117061265
Hopefully we have a whole episode where they feature just his hand doing edgy shit.
>>
>>117061265
>Not wanting Edgy Yuuji
Full Pleb
>>
>>117061241
>that would have worked great as a contrast with Michiru's issue
In contrast maybe but Yuuji's problem isn't as deeply rooted as Michiru's nor is Michiru's problem as complex as Yuuji's. Also in execution no, Yuuji has to face the situation where he would actually need to kill somebody, whereas Michiru's route that situation is non-existant.
>>
>>117062087
I know the issues are not the same, but you can definitely establish a contrast that you couldn't do with any of the other main girls, which would definitely make a nice story.

Anyhow, yeah, you would have to rewrite Michiru's route to make it so that Yuuji finds himself in a situation in which he has to kill - and even then, in Makina's route all he did was shoot to disable, with the exception of that bad end.
I think you could easily keep Mitcher's issue in a different setting.
>>
If I don't see Chiara's ass in the next two episodes I'm gonna fucking riot.
>>
>>117062510
Except Michiru's problem doesn't lie with other people like Makina's being her family. Her problem is her split personality and her fear of rejection. In no possible circumstances that would actually make sense Yuuji would end up killing anybody trying to fiux her problem. Yuuji overcame his own delimma of his inability to kill instead of getting over it and killing Makina's mother he instead could not do it. Yuuji pioritized killing his enemies instead of escaping when he killed Makina's mother which in turn resulted in a bad end.
>>
>>117063806
>fiux
fix*
>>
>>117063883
dilemma*
prioritized*
>>
>>117060715
>file deleted

I have a feeling I know what I missed here
>>
>>117056882
Hahahaha, seriously? What the deal with Japs not looking both ways before crossing a street?
Please tell me this wasn't so retarded in the VN.
>>
Where can i download Grisaia no Meikyuu? I'm aware there are no translations for it but i'll just translate as i go which will take an awful amount of time.

Is it on Nyaa?
>>
>>117067979
Yes it's on Nyaa, check Sukebei.
>>
>>117057411
This.
>>
So what is going on with that kickstarter to give the series an official release?

Cause even if >>117067979 says he'll translate I doubt anyone will deliver at this point.
>>
>>117060046
Yes. One even pisses on her own face. And enjoys it.
>>
>>117068923
They're still working out the details with FrontWing.
>>
>>117067765
M-muh drunk driver.
>>
I hope the anime has Makina piss herself when she sees her dead dad. The watersports is the only good thing about the adaptation now.
>>
>>117056882

As long as I get a episode from the Valley sequence everything will be ok
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.