[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Berserk Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 9

File: place your bets.png (885KB, 1224x1284px) Image search: [Google]
place your bets.png
885KB, 1224x1284px
New chapter is supposedly January 29th, what do you think will happen?
>>
>>116998646
absolutely fucking nothing. Nobody is going to die brutally or get raped by a demon spawn.

It's going to be people talking in Griffith's kingdom about how awesome it is, or Guts and crew talking about what changes they notice in Fantasia.

FUCK berserk and FUCK YOU.
>>
Nothing happens and then hiatus.
>>
>>116998646
might see guts. on a boat. in the middle of the ocean.
>>
>>116998646
It will probably cover Rickert figuring out where to go from Falconia and the intruders mentioned 2 chapters ago. (Probably Silat). Assume that doesn't get too big and important we might get a teeny, tiny bit of the boat approaching Elfhelm on the final page.
>>
>>116999438
>>116999139
Too pessimistic. They will arrive and Guts will thank Roderick for the quick journey, maybe Farnese will note they wouldn't even have seen land at this point with other captain in an attempt to compliment him.
>>
File: smirk.jpg (63KB, 554x720px) Image search: [Google]
smirk.jpg
63KB, 554x720px
>>116999139
>Gonna meet another boat on the open sea.
>Suddenly a Vinlandsaga/Berserk crossover
>>
>>116999584
>they spend the next 20 chapters talking about agricultural techniques
>>
File: in godo we trust.jpg (73KB, 700x295px) Image search: [Google]
in godo we trust.jpg
73KB, 700x295px
>>116999036
Nobody got raped in Berserk since volume 25. Get used to it.

>>116999642
>Casca is cured
>she successfully convinces Guts to live a peaceful life with her on Elfhelm while Griffith drives his country to the ground
>rest of manga is her perfecting her carrot growing techniques while Guts becomes a blacksmith in Godo's memory
>>
>>116999139
We won't even see the damn boat until the end of 2015 to tell us they're still on that thing
>>
the boat sinks
>>
I see surviving Berserk fans as devout Christians who are anxiously waiting for the return of their Lord.
>>
File: sweet goddess.png (439KB, 744x456px) Image search: [Google]
sweet goddess.png
439KB, 744x456px
>>116999748
>It is now spring in Berserk
>Easter is a holiday commonly taking place in spring, signifying the resurrection of the Lord
>Guts and pals are heading to the isle of Skellig
>Skellig is an actual island off the coast of Ireland, a verdant (though heavily taxed) paradise
>Casca means Easter in Irish

2015 or bust.
>>
>>116998646
They'll get off the boat.
And there will be much rejoicing.
'till next time
>>
As much as I want a happily ever after on Elfhelm I feel like Casca is going to run away shortly after being cured, not necessarily back to Griffith (unless Miura really wants to fuck with us) but just because she's so ashamed of what she believes she has put Guts through all these years, and convincing herself he's better off without her. It would give the group a reason not to settle in the safety of Elfhelm forever and put Guts back into the path of Griffith and also gives the hellhound a massive boost in threat potential which seems to be what Miura is leading up to.
>>
File: Berserk_v36c317p02.png (680KB, 1280x1886px) Image search: [Google]
Berserk_v36c317p02.png
680KB, 1280x1886px
>>117000005
The whole "Casca will return to Griffith" thing is essentially moot when you consider the kid. I can see Casca either running off out of her belief that she only brings Guts misfortune, or hiding her crippling issues in favor of being there for him, but overall her breakthrough into putting everything that's happened past her will probably happen the next time there's a full moon. Despite the state she's in now, doesn't it seem like Casca's the only one who knows of the boy's true nature?

As for Hellhound, Casca was the one who first made the connection between Guts and the "mad dog" in the first place, and he views her as a threat beyond anyone else, including Schierke. If anyone is likely to put the doggie in his place, it's her. She's the only one who can.
>>
>>
File: 1415179403169 (1).png (3MB, 2668x4331px) Image search: [Google]
1415179403169 (1).png
3MB, 2668x4331px
>>117000206
>Casca running back to griffith.
>guts going nuts.
>guts ends up killing her.
>comes to know griffith was controlling her.
>all hell break lose.
>Also griffith already has support of Elfhelm
>>
File: BerserkLastPage.png (22KB, 563x497px) Image search: [Google]
BerserkLastPage.png
22KB, 563x497px
>>116999036
>Nobody is going to die brutally
I bet Miura is going to see this and kill of Guts just to spite you like the sadistic ching-chong he is.
>>
>>
>>117000450
>implying
miura doesnt have the balls seo has
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.