[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where the fuck did the teleportation/dimension moving techniques

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: KakashiMangekyōSharinganAnime.jpg (66KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
KakashiMangekyōSharinganAnime.jpg
66KB, 800x600px
So where the fuck did the teleportation/dimension moving techniques come from with obito's sharingan?

Why didn't he have amatarasu or any of the other mangekyou eye techniques? Also why didn't Obito/Kakashi go blind from using the eye techniques too much
>>
>>116207392
Nurutu is a shit full of stupid asspull.
>>
each sharingan or something has a different ability.
>>
>>116207392
who cares
its ending so fuck everything
>>
>>116207594
they are all supposed to have the black flame though. that's a consistent thing
>>
>>116207392
1.) Kakashi would keep getting all of his energy drained from using eye techniques, i.e. his fight with Zabuza put him out for a week or so, same with fighting Itachi in part 1 and Deidara in part 2.

2.) That's probably why he didn't use amatarasu and the other shit. Hell Itachi at one point said that simply having a Sharingan eye wasn't enough, you needed to have descended from the actual Uchiha to use Sharingan to its full potential.

I'm pretty sure that's why so many people lost their shit when Kakashi pulled a Susano out of his ass towards the end.
>>
>>116207642
obito was probably too shit to use it
>>
Different m-sharingan = different powers. Sasuke and Itachi shared theirs because family but the eye that activated Amaterasu or Tsukiyomi were switch between them. All mangekyo sharingan that are active in both eyes can conjure Susanoo.

Obito's eye power had less effect on eye sight, apparently. By the end of the war Kakashi remarked that he had nearly gone blind in his left eye because he was spamming kamui.
>>
>>116207642
Why would someone like Obito with an overpowered ability like Kamui use amaterasu?
>>
Every Mangekyou develops individually, it's actually very rare for two individuals to get the same powers.

Think about it. Only Itachi got Tsukuyomi. Only Obito (and Kakashi because he had his eye) got Kamui. Only Shisui got kotoamatsukami.

Only Itachi and Sasuke had Amaterasu, and Sasuke was given it by Itachi himself, otherwise he wouldn't have it.

And so on.
>>
I'm so glad this is ending. Soon it will become a distant memory on /a/, just like K-ON generals died and all the rest of the cancerous ilk that no longer gets new material
>>
>>116207819
i give it 2-3 months
>>
>>116207770
In addition to this, the only ability that every user that unlocks Mangkeyou will obtain is susanoo, but that requires both eyes, which is why neither Obito or Kakashi had it, while Itachi, Sasuke and Madara did.

And that's how Kakashi got it when he was given both eyes by Obito. Etc.
>>
>>116207770
>Only Itachi got Tsukuyomi
Nah, Sasuke got Tsukuyomi but he was shitty at using it. Only time he really did was facing Bee and he barely slowed him down because Sasuke can't dilate time like Itachi did. It could be said that Itachi was blessed with skill in Tsukuyomi and Sasuke was blessed with skill in Amaterasu (Itachi didn't have Blaze Release, for instance).
>>
Which is the best sharingan ability?
>>
are u dumb

kakashi used the dimension shit maybe 5 times in his entire life because it drained his entire life force away

now compare it to madara, itachi or sasuke who had it on 24/7
>>
Remember when people thought the Byakugan was more powerful than the sharingan?

Then this happens.

Also why was Kakashi shocked when he saw Itachi's mangekyo but he knew he had it all along and yet also had his mangekyo already?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.