[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How would Kirito win at EVE Online, /a/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: crius-hero.jpg (326KB, 1920x1100px) Image search: [Google]
crius-hero.jpg
326KB, 1920x1100px
How would Kirito win at EVE Online, /a/?
>>
Get pod'd 20 minutes in and ragequit forever.
The only winning move is not to play.
>>
>>116094145
You can win at EVE Online?
>>
>>116094145
EVE is pretty much the opposite of his bullshit, but I guess if we're in principle talking about an SAO-scenario, ie., everyone is in VR in the game with it all linked to their senses, then there'd be room to get pretty good solo with a dramiel or the like, maybe win a faction frig. Someone who is a really good pilot can do amazing things with those ships, and that's with EVE's shitty as fuck UI. If you really were a pod pilot more closely there'd be room to be better.

Still, it wouldn't be the same at all anyway no matter how good, and PvE sucks. He'd never play in the first place.
>>
>>116094145
He has special skill
>>
With a harem of accountants who keep up with all them spreadsheets for him.
>>
>>116094145
by going back to /v/
>>
>>116094145
He clones himself and runs his own corp with 10000 clones.
>>
>>116094145
He would run pointless missions forever and be an irrelevant fuck.
>>
he'd run one mission, get bored, then try soloing the entire cfc in a catalyst, run out of ammo, then pod himself because of the sub 10% tidi created by the blob of capitals goons jumped in cause they couldnt break his shields
>>
EVE is old and busted
>>
>>116095227
>hey guys, i'm gunna compare apples to oranges!
yea nah, you're a cunt
>>
Instakill ships with rockets like they're fucking Death Stars.
>>
>>116095246
>i did not play Elite
>>
I tried Eve once. Thought it looked pretty, then quit right after.
>>
>>116094145
He'll seduce female faction leaders due to his harem shenanigans.
>>
File: WESKERRR.png (21KB, 131x230px) Image search: [Google]
WESKERRR.png
21KB, 131x230px
>>116094145
Better question is how would shiroe win EVE online.
>>
>>116095695
take over N3+PL+BL and launch an all out offensive against cfc and win, within a week
>>
>>116094536
>Being good execution-wise at the MMO he is playing
That's wrong.
He gets super special unique 1 in 10 million passives that inherently make him rich due to some bullshit money conversion rate, as well as another super special skill paired with a super special unique spaceship no one else has that has a few hundred detached guns that let him solo armies with good micro.

Reki has no fucking idea how an mmo actually goes; Every player "worth a damn" in his stories have unique rare loot or unique rare abilities, instead of actually being good at the game.
>>
>>116094275
I did exactly this.

I am not proud of myself.
>>
>>116095771
That's because the entire SAO franchise is self insert garbage meant to make some little nerds who played Runescape or some crappy Asian MMO feel like that one guy who had a red phat and full dragon.
>>
He gets to fly a Guardian Vexor so he can use ten drones instead of Five like everyone else.
>>
>>116096053
That actually fits oddly well. He'd probably be given it by some waifu character who was really impressed with how sugoi he was.
>>
he'd probably fit small hybrid guns on a shield-tanked Legion
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.