[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ok so new episodes of Conan are out on crunchyroll I want to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

Ok so new episodes of Conan are out on crunchyroll I want to know does Ran Mouri know who Conan is of is she still the fucktard I remember when I watched this back in jr high
>>
>>116087642
>watching any anime over 26 episodes
>crunchy roll

go back to leddit
>>
>>116087732
>he didnt watch HxH
>>
>>116087642

Conically, Ran has figured out Conan's Identity 9 times. Everytime though, he's gotten help from someone he's helped in the past, and the status que is still intact.

Also, LESS then 2 years have gone by in the universe. I kinda want to know what happened, but I started watching episode out of order at around the 320 mark, and never got the resolve to continue where I left off, since the shitty torrent I downloaded missed episodes, and replaced them with random ones
>>
>>116087835
>watching anime over 26 episodes

It only gets casualised fan serviced after that
>>
NEXT CONAN HINT
>>
>>116087980
That's wrong but you're entitled to being ignorant so it's fine.
>>
>>116087642
Is this series even worth getting into?

I read the first 200 chapters a few years ago and once they got to Duwang tier quality I gave up.

My main gripes were:
>Every case is essentially the same
>Whodunnit? > Hedidit! > Dartgun/Voice Changer to explain it via someone else
>200 Chapters and still not a single lead on the guys who turned him into a kid, aside from his parents pretending to be the villains because they figured it would be funny to pretend to murder their kid
>So many cases involving rope
>I know who you really are Conan!!! Oh wait lol I was wrong again XDDDD
>>
>>116087642
Nah, every time she comes close to figuring it out someone pulls wool over her eyes.
People who know off the top of my head;
Prof, Ai, Parents, Sera, Akai, Kaito, Heiji, Vermouth, Eisuke
>>
Agasa is BOSS.
>>
>CrunchyRoll
Goddamn, is nothing sacred anymore? It was bad enough when FUNimation got a hold of it.
>>
>>116088513
Every now and again there's a little bit of actual plot (Black Org stuff). But 95% of it is just random cases that will never be brought up again. Worse is that as you say the murder method is generally so ridiculous it's no wonder none of the proffesional detectives realize it.
Personally I keep reading it out of obligation to complete what I started.
>>
>>116087980
Is this a neo-/a/ thing?
I want to see the /lit/ version.
>Reading a book over 100 pages
>>
I only read the BO chapters that's it. It was one of my favorites at one point but it's just too long now. It lost it's appeal.
>>
>>116087924
>Also, LESS then 2 years have gone by in the universe.
Yet they've had more than two Christmases, Valentines, New Years, etc.

And technology & fashion change by leaps & bounds.
>>
>>116089077

Christmas SPECIALS are non canon, and produced to fill a holiday slot. Same can be said about most other holidays, since they're all anime originals, and never focus on the main plot.

Btw, that's also what they do for basically every episode, except for the 3-6 each season that's contractually a continuation of the plot.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.