[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So /a/, who believes in John Titor and that time travel is /

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

So /a/, who believes in John Titor and that time travel is / will be possible in the future?
>>
>>115216573
I believe I can make her pussy titor with my john.
>>
Time travel to the past is impossible. Had it been possible, we'd have noticed them already. The only possibility is towards the future.
>>
>>115216777
How is that logical?
>>
>>115216863
I think what he meant is that if time travel to the past was possible we'd have gotten some cunt in sci-fi armor from the future alreadynl.
>>
File: 1409693933370.jpg (392KB, 1911x1117px) Image search: [Google]
1409693933370.jpg
392KB, 1911x1117px
>>115216660
my nigga
>>
I come from the future, and with the technology we there have I can tell you that your waifu is a shit and still not real.
>>
>>115216923
What if we just live in the world line where that doesn't happen?
>>
>>115216863
I think he means if time travel to the past is possible, future people would have already appeared at some point in our history.
>>
>>115216977
This.
>>
>>115216923
>>115216977
What if the universe followed C°ntinuum rules?
>>
>>115216974
Then for all intents and purposes it's impossible for us.
>>
>>115217043
The moment we do it, we'd diverge into another world line, obviously.
>>
>>115216974
Then time travel to the past will still never happen.
>>
>>115216777
Maybe there are but we call them fakes and hoaxes. But I think time travel is probably controlled by future government and only used by scientist in a discreet manner.
>>
>>115216573
>Look up John Titor
>Its someone claiming to be a time traveler
>Huh, that's cool.
>"To date, the story has been retold on numerous web sites, in a book, in a play, and the Japanese visual novel/anime Steins;Gate. "

Did they seriously base an anime/manga off this character? I can't tell if that's genius or just lazy. I guess I'll have to watch the anime/read the manga to decide for myself.
>>
Time travel to the past goes against our current physical model so fundamentally that it'd be easier to imagine complete eradication of disease.
>>
What if time travel is possible but the Apocalypse comes before it becomes a thing?
>>
>>115216967

so you're saying i should end it all now?
>>
>>115217273
Then I'll finally be in Jesusland and be with my waifu.
>>
>>115217293
No.
“I leave Sisyphus at the foot of the mountain. One always finds one's burden again. But Sisyphus teaches the higher fidelity that negates the gods and raises rocks. He too concludes that all is well. This universe henceforth without a master seems to him neither sterile nor futile. Each atom of that stone, each mineral flake of that night-filled mountain, in itself, forms a world. The struggle itself toward the heights is enough to fill a man's heart. One must imagine Sisyphus happy.”
Albert Camus
>>
>>115217406
please dont sexualise jesus
>>
>>115216573
Skynet pls
>>
>>115217449
But the slut shows so much skin.
>>
>>115216777
I always had a werid theory that all those prophets in the past were time travelers who manipulated the past and change the future so time travel will not exist in this timeline
>>
>>115216777
If the Multiple Timelines theory is correct, then if time travel is possible then we wouldn't notice it.
>>
>>115217582
Would that make Jesus also a time traveler?
>>
>>115216573
First, we must acquire an IBM 5100
>>
>>115217607
We wouldn't notice the other timelined, but the PODs would still exist.
>>
>>115217627
yes and all his apostles
remember that old testament story about the walls of jericho and how they mysteriously came down with a trumpet blast?
c4 explosives while hiding the explosion sound with trumpets
>>
>>115217270
From what we know in the present anyone would say it's impossible, but not even our present days scientists know everything and what can possibly happen from mixing certain stuff together.

What can blackholes really do and such. And it's believed that time traveling is possible, if you approached the speed of light time would seem slower for you while it would still seem normal to anyone else not traveling at the speed of light, therefore 1 second for 1 is not 1 second for them.
>>
>>115216573
Fuck off, worst girl. Call Faris because her company is more enjoyable and go play in traffic.
>>
>>115216923
Not necessarily. It may be that they follow the rule of no interaction unless strictly necessary, ie, if you start changing the past, it could have grave repercussions in the future.

>>115217086
It's an urban legend, why not make a story of it?
>>
File: 1410343121988.jpg (20KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
1410343121988.jpg
20KB, 490x480px
>>115217659
Too bad all you have is BMI 51, right?
>>
>>115217674
Theoretically speaking, all it takes for someone to create a new timeline is going to the past, if said person came to our timeline and and didn't change a thing at all then we wouldn't know that he was from the future.
>>
>>115217797
anime about navy seals copypasta when?
>>
>>115217659
here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=52ktEpjIhnk
>>
>>115217740
Of course scientists don't know everything. I'm only saying that since time travel to the past, not to mention worm hole travel, pretty much invalidate what we currently use, it's going to take a long, long ass time for us to be able to work on the problem. Again, compared to it, eradicating disease and freely manipulating genetics would be total child's play.
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.