[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DAL thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 67
Thread images: 5

File: DAL_11_cover_full2.jpg (1MB, 4466x2042px) Image search: [Google]
DAL_11_cover_full2.jpg
1MB, 4466x2042px
Date A Live Volume 11 Thread: Epilogue Edition.
>>
Previous Thread >>114251546
>>
>>114278276
Origami a cute.
>>
Two left to go. Mana arc is probably next, but I would like Kotori and Kurumi to have another arc for themselves.
>>
>>114276971
"Eh… Tobiichi-san, what are you doing?"
"What happened during your break…?"
"Ah, I just remembered my friend said they see Tobiichi-san walking with Itsuka-kun…"
"Really? A promising star that kicked up to the first place in 'Most Wanted As Girlfriend Ranking' on her first day is!?"
"But well, this is Itsuka-kun we're talking about."
"Ah—"

- Shidou heard those words from his surrounding. Other than that, even though he could not hear the full sentence, he hear a word such as 'confinement', 'coercion', 'training'.
- But that is not surprising. Even though spirits could remembered the original world, other classmate who do not have the Path do not. They don't know Origami except for her serious-looking one from before the break.

"H-hey Origami. There are a lot of people here, I think you shouldn't say something like that…"
"Don't need to worry."

- Origami said that and flatten herself against Shidou.

"Nwha…!"
"Y-you!"

- Tohka shouted in the same moment Shidou choked. The whole class stirred up with someone taking out a mobile phone to take a camera of the two. However, Origami only calmly opened her mouth.

"The earlier I let everyone know about our relation, the better. That way nobody would get in our way."
"G-get away from Shido! Origami!"

- Tohka shouted, but Origami only calmly looked at Tohka.
>>
>>114278411
Origami a poop
>>
>>114278418
>Mana arc
>arc for non-spirits
>>
>>114278418
Kurumi almost definitely will, she still needs to be sealed or die and entrust her Sephira crystal to Shidou.
>>
>>114278436
"—Even though I've stopped treating spirit as elimination target, but Tohka, I don't plan to give Shidou to you. As long as you keep following Shidou around, I will still be your enemy."
"That is my line! Get away from Shido already!"

- Tohka swing her hands while shouting those words. However, Origami only cuddle up to Shidou like nothing happened. However, even though Shidou felt itchy at surrounding's eyesight, he let out a small voice to confirm something he must do with Origami,

"U-um… Tobiichi-san?"
"What is it."
"Er, if my memory serve me right… that time didn't you said your emotion toward me is not love…?"

- Shidou said with sweat on his cheek. Origami then nodded to him,

"I said."
"Err… then what about this?"

- Shidou pointed out their distance that is gathering everyone's eyesight right now and said. This is no different from the original world… or rather, it got somewhat escalated. Origami looked back at Shidou's eyes with her honest eyes.

"My feeling toward you until now was not a love, but a dependence."
"O-okay."
"The true love is from now on."
"……"

- Shidou felt dizzily at Origami's words. While they're doing that, the bell rang. Shidou felt it rang at perfect timing. After Shidou tear Origami off, he said in a loud voice that everyone could hear,
>>
>>114278457
Phantom/No.2/whatever.
>>
>>114278436
>this is Itsuka-kun we're talking about.
>'confinement', 'coercion', 'training'.
Such if life
>>
>>114278486
"H-hey, the homeroom is starting soon! Origami and Tohka, go back to your seats already. Kaguya and Yuzuru go back to your class already!"
"Mu… muu…"
"……"
"Fmp. I have no choice. I'll come here again after break!"
"Withdrawal. Let's meet again. Master Origami, let have some talk later."

- With Shidou's words, Origami and Tohka lay down their arms. Yamai sisters went back to their classes. Other classmates who were observing them also back to their seats.

"Haa…"

- Shidou let out a large sigh and looked at Origami's direction. Since Origami make her appearance in an expected way, Shidou could not found a timing to say it.

"…Origami."
"What is it."
"Er… well, — Thanks for listening to my voice that time. I'm glad you're back. How should I say it… I'm relieved. That you're now in the class. …It might be difficult to you if I said you should get along with other spirits, but I'm sure you could do it. So… er."

- Even though Shidou did came up with the scenario where they met again in last night, he couldn't do it smoothly when he actually have to to do it. Shidou scratch his head,

"…Ah, dammit. Let's leave the hard stuff for later. Anyway —"

- Shidou turned his face up and looked into Origami's eyes.

"—Let's get along well from now on as well, Origami."

- To Shidou's words.

"—Un."

- Origami smiled, and replied.
>>
>>114278537
The end.
>>
>>114278457
If Origami can become a Spirit, then so can Mana.
>>
>>114278588
Is there anything interesting in the afterword, or is it just the usual giving thanks and credits and such?
>>
>>114278537
> Short-haired Origami smiling
Hng.
>>
>>114278537
And that's it!
I'll do Mana Research and Natsumi short story maybe next week after finished Chaika X.

>>114278665
Just the same stuff, a bit of reference to his older series (Karuma) and credits.
Oh and saying Vol.12 is coming out after Encore 3.
>>
>>114278626
Technically. Though that would break the pattern of all the spirits so far. Also, if Phantom wanted to make her a spirit, she could have done that a long time ago.
>>
>>114278665
Paper jokes. Movie coming out. Encore 3 is next and then vol 12.
>>
Full pastebin with some corrections and formattings.
http://pastebin.com/q9W2kewx
>>
>>114278709
My thought exactly.
>>
>>114278765
>Also, if Phantom wanted to make her a spirit, she could have done that a long time ago.
Who says she isn't an unknowing spirit like new Origami was?
>>
>>114278765
> implying Mana isn't a secondary personality of Phantom
That Territory usage.
>>
>>114278729
Thanks as always summary anon, you're the best.
>>
>>114278729
Thanks you're da best
>>
>>114278792
> Movie
Are we going to get another original character that Tachibana will give a cameo in the novels later on?
>>
>>114278729
Thanks summary-anon! I appreciate all the time you've put into such a detailed summary.
>>
>>114278729
Based summary-kun, thanks for this.
>>
Poor, poor new Origami.

Saving old Origami and then getting her entire existence hijacked from her.
>>
>>114278865
Not likely. DEM would probably figure it out and put her to better use.
>>
>>114278993
DEM is almost as incompetent as the AST and Ratatoskr. They couldn't even figure out who the Yamai sisters were until it was too late.
>>
>>114278963
Sorry but you can't erase her ever
>>
>>114279121
I think that person was implying that DEM would figure out Mana was a Spirit during their routine examinations if that were the case, but it's possible that that kind of Spirit isn't detectable during such examinations, given that new Origami didn't have Spirit eyes when non-Inversed (though she might have them now that old Origami is back for good).
>>
>>114278963
Not exactly, think of it more as a fusion of both to make one complete Origami.
>>
>>114279121
Well by DEM, I meant Westcott. He knows a lot more than he's letting on and has always kept a close eye on Mana. It's really unlikely she has a dormant spirit, especially since Origami was such a special case that probably wouldn't have happened without the inversing. On top of that, Mana probably won't turn into a spirit because of the numbering thing I pointed out earlier.
>>
>>114279299
Maybe he knew all along but left her alone for the lulz? I mean his modus operandi is to leave the spirits alone most of the time and occasionally poking them with a sharp stick.
>>
>>114279299
Yeah, except new Origami has next to zero presence and she's almost completely reverted back to the old Origami.
>>
>>114278839
Need to get this into the checklist

>encore 3
It better include official measurements and number, fuck.

>>114278729
Looking forward to more summaries and eyebrow knitting!

>chaika s2 soon
>>
File: 1411139919773.jpg (639KB, 2048x1444px) Image search: [Google]
1411139919773.jpg
639KB, 2048x1444px
>best girl will never, ever, ever return
How does this make you feel?
>>
>>114279547
Good. Fuck Nepgear. Boring as shit.
>>
>>114279547
>best
No
>>
>>114279547
But Yuzuru is still with us.
>>
File: Hot Springs Kurumi.jpg (498KB, 2736x2052px) Image search: [Google]
Hot Springs Kurumi.jpg
498KB, 2736x2052px
Better scan when?
>>
>>114279423
Think of it as OO(original origami) x oo(new origami) and we get Oo progeny.
>>
>>114279547
She'll probably the act like new Origami unless around Shidou. Looks like you have to wait for Voulme 12
>>
File: 1411139919773.jpg (747KB, 2896x2042px) Image search: [Google]
1411139919773.jpg
747KB, 2896x2042px
>>114279500
>It better include official measurements and number, fuck.
I think it will, I mean why not?

>>114279547
Bigger res
>>
>>114279423
You mean the old Origami who would have never given up on trying to murder spirits no matter what? And never showed any emotions at all? If anything this is the normal Origami now, the other two were basically just her split personas.
>>
>>114279547
Origami a bottom tier.
>>
>>114279306
Mana is still an enigma either way. She only has memories starting three years ago, and she has a photo of herself and Shidou that supposedly was taken after Shidou was adopted by the Itsukas yet Shidou never remembers meeting her. There's more to Mana than meets the eye, even if it's just Phantom messing with her as another experiment.
>>
>>114278729
>俺にはお前が必要だ
>Shidou telling broken Origami he needs her
>Toru telling broken Chaika he needs her
Funny shit. Enjoy reading Chaika X.
>>
>>114279900
Undoubtedly. Mana is one the cornerstones of mystery in the whole series. For some reason the Takamiya siblings are known by both Phantom and Westcott.
>Phantom messing with her as another experiment.
Then Westcott messes with her as an experiment. If that's the way it'll play out, I'd feel sorry for her.
>>
>>114280140
> For some reason
Phantom is probably "that woman" Westcott mentioned, and may or may not be the mother of the Takamiya siblings.
>>
>>114280268
>Phantom is probably "that woman" Westcott mentioned
Most likely. Of course, we'll have to wait another volume or two or five to actually find out a little more about the circumstances.
>>
>>114279900
One thing that's bothering me.

If Shidou and Mana's mother was present for the first spirit's spacequake thirty years ago, either because she was the first spirit herself or Reine or Phantom or whatever, and Westcott and Woodman and "that woman" (Shidou's mother?) only collaborated for a short time before Woodman left, then what was she doing in the thirteen years before Shidou was conceived? And who would the father be?
>>
>>114280610
>And who would the father be?

Shidou, time fuckery is one hell of a thing
>>
>>114280610
Going around killing spirits and taking their crystals so she can give them to girls that can help her get her "wish."
>>
So at the moment, is Phantom more likely to be Shidou's mother or sister or unrelated to him altogether?
>>
>>114280724
Even chances among every possible answer.
>>
>>114280696
>>114280610
I suspect virgin birth, or having the same origin as the natural spirits, or maybe even being artificially engineered in a lab. I'm not counting on a father appearing anytime soon unless it's some bizarre twist like it being Westcott or Woodman.
>>
>>114279900
One thing I'm wondering is how Phantom seems to only cares about Shidou and has been ignoring Mana so far. It's really weird if you think about it. Actually the fact that only Shidou is adopted is weird too.
>>
>>114280699
Earlier in the volume I remembered that one detail about Phantom giving only "strong" girls crystals and thought she must have made a mistake with Yoshino. Boy did she prove me wrong. Yoshinon can go burn though.
>>
>Phantom is Mana from the future
>she finally reveals herself
>Shidou's first reaction is "no way... But you're... Shiori?!"
>>
>Manafag delusion
>>
>>114280934
>Yoshinon can go burn though.
>burning Yoshino

She going to impale yo ass with a nice set of ice sticks the size of yo mother, faggot
>>
>>114280915
It all makes sense if Mana is Phantom.
>>
I can't be the only one who think the next volume is going to be main story mode. Other than Phantom there's still everything about the spirit world that received exactly zero explanation so far and I don't think Tachibana keep mentioned it just for giggles.

>next volume is about no.6
>Shidou needs to go to the spirit world to seal no.6
It works this way too I guess...
>>
>nothing known about next volume
Fuck, and I'm already hype as fuck for it.
Thread posts: 67
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.