[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Reading manga about motorcycles >Want to ride one >Read

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 179
Thread images: 20

>Reading manga about motorcycles
>Want to ride one
>Read about cooking
>Feel like taking cooking lessons
>Manga on guns and operating
>want to see what shooting a gun is like
I can't be the only one that does this, right?
>>
File: 1403287405191.png (795KB, 1100x500px) Image search: [Google]
1403287405191.png
795KB, 1100x500px
I just started watching saki and looked up the rules to majong
>>
>>111749523
What's so special about riding motorcycle, unless you meant you want to do street race or something.
>>
>>111749626
You ever ride one?

It's quite fun.
>>
Watching series with focus on something gets me inspirted, but because I know what I like and what I'll be doing in the future, the thought of attempting new things doesn't cross my mind much, if at all.
>>
File: 1142299038773.jpg (35KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1142299038773.jpg
35KB, 640x480px
>>111749523

Don't forget the one most people cite.

Also:

>Manga on guns and operating
>want to see what shooting a gun is like

Why not go to a shooting range and try it? If you have one. And actually, I really got into archery for a time.
>>
>>111749663
I'm from SEA, motorcycle is the main transport here since our infrastructure are bad.
>>
>>111749523
>2014
>Not being able to ride a motorcycle
kek
>>
>>111749626
>Wind in your face
>More compact and can drive between cars and lanes
>Fast

>>111749730
No shooting ranges in my area and strict gun laws.
>>
>>111749523
>>111749821
In other words, Japanese cartoons make you want to move to 'merica.
>>
>>111749730
>>111749821
This. In some countries, gun ownership is rare/restricted/forbidden, so just having it will brand you a criminal.

As for driving between cars and lanes, that really depends on where you live.

In São Paulo, Brazil, driving a motorcycle is so dangerous that it's a profession of its own. An average of 2 people die every day.
>>
>read a manga about getting laid
>the girl interest is a loli
Now what?
>>
>>111749523
You are exactly me. I don't know how far you've gone with your desires, but I've actually pursued mine.

>been learning to cook & making dishes for years
>currently own a motorcycle
>took a firearms safety course & waiting for my license

I've done it because I have nothing to lose at this point. If anything, I actually had more to gain out of this.
>>
>>111750059

Well I don't know how it is in all countries, but I would think that if you lived in a country where gun ownership was restricted like Britain, a shooting range would actually do well. Precisely because it could be the one place where people could go and shoot guns without having to bring their own.

At least here in America you can go to a Shooting Range and use the guns they have at the range. Not have to bring your own. I don't know if the ranges would also be restricted in those countries.
>>
File: Polt.jpg (50KB, 260x270px) Image search: [Google]
Polt.jpg
50KB, 260x270px
>tfw ride a motorcycle every day
>tfw own guns
>tfw cooking is for faggots and women
>>
File: chi08.jpg (13KB, 471x350px) Image search: [Google]
chi08.jpg
13KB, 471x350px
>>111750223

>mfw I can cook better than every girl I know and can probably shoot better than you can
>>
>>111750223
That's a good attitude if your live-in faggot cooks for you. Otherwise, eating ain't optional, bro.
>>
>>111750223
>depending on faggots and women to make your food
>>
File: aisiceras-01.jpg (121KB, 595x452px) Image search: [Google]
aisiceras-01.jpg
121KB, 595x452px
>>111750059
>An average of 2 people die every day.

Step it up senpai, on average we have 200 accident per day, and 70+ people die per day from motorcycle accident.
>>
>>111750183
Never ever saw a gun range in Brazil.

Some more backstory: A few years ago, there was a public referendum asking the population if they wanted to relax gun control laws, to allow certain citizens to possess weapons. The majority voted no, and we still have no-gun laws.
>>
File: 1363579178761.png (249KB, 354x720px) Image search: [Google]
1363579178761.png
249KB, 354x720px
>>111750303
shoot me irl faget
>>
>>111750308
>eating ain't optional, bro.
>not living off MRE and beef jerky
>>
OP, you need to
>Read manga about kill oneself
>>
come now you don't want a motorcycle they are dangerous and would make your dear mom cry
>>
>>111749523
I do all of it on a whim and see what I stick with. I've been lifting for a year near and drawing for 5 months.

Just fucking go for it mang.
>>
File: bbhood_ko.jpg (504KB, 1174x955px) Image search: [Google]
bbhood_ko.jpg
504KB, 1174x955px
>>111750414

If I knew you in real life, I would.
>>
>>111750490
Shitting ain't optional, either. I'd rather cook.
>>
>>111750490
Someone had to have cooked that too, y'know.
>>
>Don't like motorcycles
>Gun control laws would put me in Ass Rape Penitentiary
>My cooking made an entire classroom sick when I tried

Yeah nah, I'm a failure as a human. Back to the ocean with me.
>>
File: Osakaaaaa.jpg (20KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Osakaaaaa.jpg
20KB, 640x480px
>>111750303

>mfw I went skeet shooting in the desert
>never done it before
>shot 98 out of 100 with a 12 gauge shotgun

Either I'm a natural shot or shooting skeet is a lot easier than people made it out to be.
>>
>>111749523
>watch nogame no life
>want to know the basics of chess and poker strats.
>>
>Don't like sports
>Love sports anime
>See Tennis, Volleyball, Baseball
>want to play all of them
>Realize I don't have any friends
>Play Virtua Tennis and The Show

>>111750223
As a faggot, I depend on my mother to cook food. I don't know how to cook for shit.
>>
>read manga about getting a girlfriend
>suddenly want one

Oh wait. Never mind.
>>
>>111750653
It depends on how far away you were from the target and if it was skeet (target moves laterally) or trap (target moves away from you). 98 out of 100 on your first time at a regulation range would get you in the Olympics.
>>
>>111750639
>Don't like motorcycles
Start liking them, princess.

>Gun control laws would put me in Ass Rape Penitentiary
Start writing letters to your congressman/MP/etc.

>My cooking made an entire classroom sick when I tried
Try harder, faggot. You'll never amount to anything with that attitude.
>>
>>111750665
>No game no life
>Anyway relevant to real games
Chess is simple to learn but hard to master.
It's only really exciting when playing blitz chess or a game draws out long enough.
Find someone to play with or go online
>>
>>111750639
cooking is easy just use a lot of salt pepper and butter
>>
>Watch Hidamari
>Want to have a fun apartment life
>Look at local prices
>Pretty high, but try anyway
>Neighbors are all assholes
>That one neighbor with a crying kid at 4 am
>SHARED BATHROOMS
>Really shitty wifi
>rooms smelled of feces, sperm, and assorted ass flavors
>That one tenant who always tried to get me to hang out with his kids JUST so he could call the cops on me because he hated me

Yeah nah, fuck Hidamari for lying.
>>
>>111750653
Do you play video games? Studies show that people who play video games are better shooters.
>>
File: 1322537324495.gif (2MB, 335x222px) Image search: [Google]
1322537324495.gif
2MB, 335x222px
There's no gun store in my city but all the goddamn robber have one, I envy you guys.
>>
>>111750728

I really don't remember how far away I was, but I'm sure I was closer than regulation range. We were just some guys outside having fun Boy Scouts.

>>111750792

Yeah, years of Duck Hunt.
>>
>>111749523
>dem thighs
HNNNGGGGGGG
>>
>>111749523
I don't, because I'm not a huge weeaboo who bases his interests and self-improvement goals around anime. The only exception was Bartender, which made me realize I needed to know more about alcohol.
>>
>>111750881
It's normal to gain new interests from existing interests. That's how people normally get interested in things.
>>
>Anime shows someone get naked in public
>Laughter and mild shame
>Try it in real life
>Got a $2000 fine for indecent exposure

Well, I did learn one thing; the wind on my naked ass felt awesome.
>>
>>111750223
>Not cooking

How the fuck do you even survive? Most younger women in this day and age know how to cook jack shit. You'd be lucky to find someone who do does.
>>
>>111750928
Fast food and frozen shit. Fuck dishes and putting forth effort.
>>
Manga goes through to great extents to make something boring into something interesting.
Surely you are familiar with "D-decantering from such a height!" for example?
Once you start cooking or riding bikes and realize you can't do the crazy shit you see them doing in the manga, interest will fade away.
That's not to say that you can't have a genuine passion for those.
>>
>>111750779
If your apartment experience was an anime it would be pretty fun.
>>
>>111750992

Have fun spending tons of money, gaining weight and feeling like crap.
>>
>>111749626
They literally make you more badass by forcing you to stare death in the face and stay calm and composed under pressure. Riding a machine that literally has the bare minimum to travel at a high speed (two wheels and an engine) has a rugged minimalism to it and makes you rely on you rather than a big, decadent machine like a car. Also, the intensive and intimate maintenance you need to do on the bike to keep it running well (and by extension, you alive) is both really manly and forges a strong bond between you and your mode of transport. A car is a used up slut that anyone can hop inside and ride like it's nothing, but a motorcycle is your waifu; my Nighthawk feels like a second pair of legs
>>
>watch Silver Spoon
>want to see what living farm life is like
>>
>>111751098
it's boring
>>
>>111751083
Why? Freezing food and putting it in boxes doesn't add calories to it. And that hamburger and fries you make at home aren't going to be any more nutritious or less fattening.
>>
>>111751026
There's lot of stuff that looks cool and easy to do though.

For example decantering flaming wine, flambe cooking etc, those are easy and looks crazy.

Also pulling rinshan kaihou in /a/ tenhou thread.
>>
>>111751062
>Deluxe apartments
>Everyone is rich, doesn't approve of a peasant moving in
>One neighbor has child troubles at night
>One grand bathroom fit to house 100 people
>No internet as it's set in a beautiful countryside
>Strange fragrant odors permeate the halls, giving a rich vibe
>That one neighbor who initially hates the MC, but through the neighbor's kid ends up being the best bro ever

Kinda like a really odd Japanese Hey Arnold.
>>
>>111751147

>Why? Freezing food and putting it in boxes doesn't add calories to it.

Actually it does. With all the preservatives and crap they put in some of it. And you don't get the nutrients in stuff like frozen vegetables. Though I doubt you're eating vegetables.

>And that hamburger and fries you make at home aren't going to be any more nutritious or less fattening.

That's the point. You need to eat something besides just a hamburger and fries everyday.
>>
>>111751147
People make things other than hamburgers and fries, you perspective-impaired reprobate.
>>
I modify my instant noodles with various stuff, that count as cooking right ?
>>
>>111751285
About as much as cutting holes in my jeans is considered fashion design.
>>
>>111751285
Depends if it's a steak and eggs to go along with it.
>>
>>111751226
Preservatives and even more sodium doesn't make you fat. Over eating is always the number one culprit. It's usually assisted by a sedentary lifestyle too.
But yeah, I don't disagree a varied and healthier diet is the best.
>>
>>111751258
What fast foods do you make at home? Burritos? Egg McGuffins?
>>
File: IMG_8795.jpg (288KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8795.jpg
288KB, 1600x1200px
>>111751329
This thing ? they're delicious but my kitchen doesn't have hotplate
>>
>>111750042
>move to 'merrica
>get shot

Such is life in freedomland .
>>
>read air gear
>get interested in inline skating
>can't do any cuhhrayzee tricks, just regular skating
>none of my friends want to do it with me

At least I learned a new firm of transportation
>>
>>111750779
>>111751226
>You need to eat something besides just a hamburger and fries everyday.
I eat Taco Bell and Chick Fil A too. I'm a student with a job nigga. Fuck cleaning the kitchen every night. I don't even get fat.
>>
>>111751452
>Kennesaw, Georgia
>passed a law in 1982 making it illegal to *not* own a gun
>crime went down by 89% since then
>>
>move to Australia
>get bit by poisonous snake or venomous marsupial
Why don't they pass laws banning those too?
>>
>Watching CCS
>See Sakura rollerskating
>Feel like getting some rollerblades
>Go out and buy some
>Come home three days later
>Niggas in my family stole my rollerblades

Welp.

More recently C3-bu made me want to get into airsoft but I don't have the money for things like that.
>>
>>111751344

>over eating is the thing that makes you fat

What is this recent trend to blame everything on just over eating? Its like you guys are using this to counter the other extreme 'eating too much doesn't making you fat, just certain types of food'.

But I have to point out that both of these extremes are just that, extremes. People gain weight for different reasons. One person can eat 7,000 calories a day and not gain weight because they burn it off. A different person can only eat 2,500 calories a day and actually gain weight over time, because they aren't burning it off.

Other factors are WHAT you are eating. Which are the things that help your body process the food and not store it as fat. If all you eat is simple sugars, fries, bread and hamburger all the time, then your body is going to build up a lot of excess fat real quick. Because it can't handle the excess amount of calories all at once.
>>
>>111751528
That would drive those species to extinction, and that would be immoral!
>>
>>111751651
You know I mentioned a sedentary lifestyle for a reason. A person eating 7000 calories and burning it off isn't a biological lucky lottery number.
>>
>>111751760

It still kind of is. There's a reason some people are 'active' and others are 'sedentary'. You think everyone wants to be sedentary? The people who are overly active are like that because their bodies allow them to be. And there's tons of people who are sedentary because they have medical conditions, desk jobs, weak bodies, etc.

This is where you start making excuses "everyone can go exercise if they just have the will and energy!" Says the guy who admitted he goes to fast food places because he's lazy and doesn't care.
>>
>>111751098
It's fun.
Especially if you have osananajimi to play with.
You might even fuck in the woods.
>>
>>111749523
I bought a piano after watching soul eater.
Never again!
>>
>>111751894
I never admitted that. You have me confused with some one else. And even being bed ridden is no excuse for not exercising. There are dozen things a bed ridden person can do. The only people who have a medical excuse are totally paralyzed or in comas, and they are getting fed through tubes so they already won't be fat.
>>
>>111751226
it's funny because depending on how long after they are harvested that vegetables are frozen, they can have more nutrients in them than fresh vegetables.
>>
>Read Yakitate!!
>Have sudden urge to try out all the bread in the local bakery which I never cared for
>>
>>111752611
[citation needed]
>>
>>111750921
>Be American, Caucasian or Nigger
>Go to Japan
>Undress in public and run around frantically
>Proclaim oneself as Emperor or High Chief of the American tribe.
>Japanese society descends into chaos as they have no way of containing such outburts.
>>
>>111752724
>meet up with friend
>shake hands with him
>his hands are pretty fucking warm
>just happened to read Yakitate!! Japan a week prior
>"Hey, I think you should be a baker."
>"What makes you say that?"
>"Your hands, they are so warm; they'd be great for making dough."
>few months later
>tells me about his new job
>he works at a fucking bakery
Nailed it.
>>
>>111753065
That sounds awesome.
>>
>>111753065
>"Your hands, they are so warm; they'd be great for making dough."
That sounds like an awkward and kinda gay thing to say.
>>
>>111753065
this would be awesome if this was true
>>
>>111751226
wowowo, telling an Americlap to stop eating burgers and fries, is like telling him to stop believing in Freedom and Liberty.
>>
>>111753259
Yeah, he was kind of weird, but we were all comfortable with his antics, so we sometimes play along.

>watching Ghostbusters at another friend's house
>he'd sit on a couch with another dude in a really gay way (head resting on the other guy's thighs)
>sometimes strokes his beard instead of watching the movie, while making comments like "Your beard is so manly. It's so much more than a man's beard."
Other people might see this as weird, but we're really comfortable with it somehow.

So calling his hands warm is just me playing along to his tune.
>>
>>111749523
>Watch initial d
>desire to buy a 86 intensifies

I even considered taking a loan
>>
>watch anime about loli
>???
>prison time
>>
File: 1407218889519.gif (66KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1407218889519.gif
66KB, 350x350px
>>111749523
>Watching anime about little girl
>Desire to become one intensifies.
>>
The only thing animu/mango ever did to affect me was change my dream from owning a restaurant to owning a cafe.
>>
>Watch slice of life anime
>Desire that my life becomes a bit more interesting as well.

Monotonous pretty much sums up my life.
>>
>>111753496
Itsuki what are you doing on american image boards?

That said, first thing I did when I played the games was mess around with the manual 86. Watched k-on, wanted to play guitar again. Watched ippo, wanted to learn how to box/fight again. Problem is my health and focus are so shit if I'm not doing it in a video game it's probably not happening
>>
File: getaload.png (38KB, 349x284px) Image search: [Google]
getaload.png
38KB, 349x284px
>Watch anime about people getting over their troubles with the power of friendship
>Go outside
>Wish I had friends
>>
>>111751147
>get two burgers from a fast food
>feel like shit the whole day
>make burgers at home
>no side effects, feel great

The sad part is that many people don't even realize how much your diet can affect your disposition. I've had a friend chug down fast foods every day and he kept whining to me about how he's feeling depressed and exhausted all the time. Then he went to live with his mother for a couple of weeks and he was feeling much better, because his mom was cooking for him, something that he didn't realize since he thought he was only feeling shitty because he's missing his family.
>>
Every time I read a chapter of Teppuu I get the sudden urge to exersize or fight. I think that's normal though.
>>
>>111753710
This
Not much can beat a home made burger, tons of salad with dressing and shredded carrots and cheese. Slightly toasted buns and any choice of patty, whether its beef, chicken or something unusual.
>>
>>111753749

Teppu gave me a bopner for girls who could kick my asshole in
>>
>>111753810
That too is normal. I don't think that's not possible.
>>
>>111749523
Nah, reading Martial Arts manga got me to work out. The stories of bullied nerds who took initiative with their lives always resonated with me. I was never bullied, but I was scrawny as hell.
>>
>>111753710
I did this myself, and I was feeling fantastic for a while. Then I couldn't be arsed and my health went to shit again. I was having fun eating good tasting burritos and fajitas every day too, even though it still took me a half hour
>>
>Read Eyeshield 21.
>Want to try American Football.

>Read Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou.
>Want to go to Yokohama.

>Read Aria.
>Want to go to Venecia.

>Read Nukoduke!.
>Want nukos.

>Read Hidamari.
>Wish Hidamari Apartments admits boys.

>Read Boku Girl.
>Wish to become a girl.

>Read Amanchu!.
>Wish to have fun with Pikari, Ane-san and Dotty.

>Read Soma.
>Want to become a cooker.

>Read Uchuu Kyoudai.
>Want to become an astronaut.

Hold me, /a/.
>>
>>111754035

No you stink
>>
>G Gundam
>want to go to Hong Kong
I think I'm gonna do it, guys. I think I'm really gonna do it.
>>
>>111754035
>Wish to become a girl.
I don't need to read a manga with girls for that.
>>
>Read Prison School
>Now carry a plastic bottle with me
>>
>>111754437
and you're shunned by any right minded female for the rest of your life

THANKS JAPAN
>>
>>111749523
After watching Idol anime I wanted to put their songs in my track list and work out.

After watching Space Brothers I wanted to be an astronaut with my brother. After watching Yowamushi pedal I wanted to ride a bike. The list goes on
>>
>>111754650
Lies, my sister likes my tanks.
>>
File: Konachan.com - 120616 sample.jpg (1MB, 1500x938px) Image search: [Google]
Konachan.com - 120616 sample.jpg
1MB, 1500x938px
>>111754744
IdolM@ster?
>>
>>111754035
>Read Eyeshield 21.
>Want to try American Football.

This one hit me hard because I DID play handegg, and I hated every minute of it even though our team was preddy gud and I played a lot.
But then I read Eyeshield 21 and wish I could have been more serious about it.
>>
>>111754744
>After watching Idol anime I wanted to put their songs in my track list and work out.
no, after watching idol anime you want to be a cute idol
>>
>>111754035
>>Want nukos.
we all do anon
>>
>>111754744
>After watching Idol anime I wanted to put their songs in my track list and work out.
huh
>>
File: 1406922497672.gif (2MB, 309x174px) Image search: [Google]
1406922497672.gif
2MB, 309x174px
>join military
>know how to ride a motorcycle and drive a tank
>learn how to drive a forklift and convey head
>know how to cook and bake competently
>learn how to open an MRE, throw out everything you won't eat, and pack it all into a lighter load
>owned several rifles and pistols, fairly good shot, maybe I'll see some combat and action
>fire a gun outside of basic and testing a total of two times in 14 years of service, both occasions were the most boring gunfight I have ever seen in my life, spend 50% of my time raking gravel
>"well at least maybe a lot of people will like anime and video games"
>everyone is a massive weeaboo of either shit-taste levels of wall-of-dolls levels
>everyone is a casual because that's all they have time for

>USAF
>everyone is sitting around mansion-sized dorms watching anime and playing videogames, going arund shooting guns and riding motorcycles indoors while cooking gourmet
>>
>>111755022
Why are there so many weebs in the military? It's all my friend there talks about.
>>
I remember that when I first watched Trigun I sort of wanted to start taking care of a garden
>>
>>111755064

Anime is a nice way to escape.

The military is a shit-tier place to be.
>>
>tfw seeing all these beautiful anime folks being productive and taking daily early morning jogs through scenery filled glorious nippon and having lives almost completely rid of electronics or internet is starting to motivate me to attempt achieving happiness through productivity

>tfw i was gonna go out early this morning just before sunset for a nice healthy jog but then rain comes

Now I'm here again and this random pang of shitfeelings have erupted inside my very being .
>>
>>111755164
If you were serious about it, you'd just go run in the rain. You're only fooling yourself, anon.
>>
>>111755211

I run regularly but never in the fucking rain. Hasn't animu taught you anything?

You'd either die or gain superpowers and I don't want to run the risk of either.
>>
>>111755249
>I run regularly but never in the fucking rain.
It's actually really invigorating provided you're dressed properly for it.
>>
>>111755249
Whats wrong with the rain? hell I go for a walking in such conditions every chance I get, beats walking in the sunshine.
>>
>>111755301
I think he means running in the rain will give him the infamous Japanese flu.
>>
>>111755211
I just recovered from a cold goddamnit, I'd rather not wallow in my woes sick .
>>
Well, I started playing guitar when I watched K-On! and I still play it almost everyday. I also started playing go after watching Hikaru no Go. But that didn't last long. I also became a cute little girl after all these cute little Anime I watched.
>>
>>111755355
Is it that bad? Thought jap diets helped with that sort of thing.
>>
File: 1405323434414.jpg (42KB, 440x468px) Image search: [Google]
1405323434414.jpg
42KB, 440x468px
>Read a manga about incest.
>Suddenly want to take up playing the banjo.
>>
File: 1397795511824.jpg (134KB, 745x717px) Image search: [Google]
1397795511824.jpg
134KB, 745x717px
>>111751417
Holy shit that looks disgusting
>>
File: 1386313672554.gif (2MB, 470x265px) Image search: [Google]
1386313672554.gif
2MB, 470x265px
>>111754744
>After watching Yowamushi pedal I wanted to ride a bike
Oh god same here. I dusted off my bike and everything but realised that the tyres were obviously flat and I didn't know where the air pump went.
>>
>Read a manga about shitting
>Suddenly into idols
>>
>>111755064
I know there are at least several USAF officers lurking around /a/. It's funny because there are more engineers and doctors that hang around /a/ than on /pol/
>>
>>111755568
Name of the manga?
>>
>>111755611
>/a/ where officers, doctors, engineers and retards discuss little girls
>>
>>111750992
enjoy your early death faggot
>>
>>111755611
It's the social safety net for young men everywhere, it shouldn't come as a surprise. And quite a few /a/ goers are /pol/lacks.
>>
>>111754035
>Read Aria
>Want to cruise around on gonodola tours
>look up info on the real venice
>"All gondoliers are men"
Fuck this gay earth

Also for those people interested in cooking: Go buy a pack of japanese curry roux and use it to make curry ramen. Then start adding various things into it. I added spam once, nice and easy.

Once you're comfortable start trying other recipes. Prepacked spices are your friend here, I've been cooking for years and still can't get spices right.
>>
>>111755666

Boku no PO/A
>>
>>111755671
I'm an engineer...

>be indoor type
>watch yama no susume
>new ticketing system in sydney means I can go to mountains for free on weekends
>started hiking

>yowamushi pedal
>starts cycling

>Free
>started swimming

So i guess anime advertising do work.
>>
>>111755834
>watch yama no susume
>no mountains in 200km range
>be sad
>>
>Read Oreimo LN
>Decide to become a cop
>>
>>111755896
singapore / amsterdam? I said sydney but mountains are still 2 hr train ride away (100km).

>>111755945
>become a cop
>not because of INFERNO COPPU
>>
>>111749821
Don't forget, more fuel efficient and significantly cheaper than a car: $10,000 will get you an AMAZING brand new bike, whereas it won't even get you a new car.
>>
>>111755981
amsterdam is closer
>>
File: 1402495905897.png (47KB, 954x305px) Image search: [Google]
1402495905897.png
47KB, 954x305px
>>111751452
>>
>>111756072
sure feels good to have my glorious thirdworld/developing freedums :^
>>
>>111756177
Frankly most of U S of A isn't any better than the developing/third world shitholes, except for the coasts and few major cities in the central part.
>>
File: 1405950794930.jpg (28KB, 524x378px) Image search: [Google]
1405950794930.jpg
28KB, 524x378px
>Watch Yumeiro Patissiere
>extreme hunger

>Watch Haikyuu
>reminds me of the times in mental hospital and those junkies vs. gamblers volleyball matches
>feelsgoodman
>>
>Watch Recs please :3
>got /fit/
>>
>>111755301
Walking in the rain is awesome, running probably means you'll slip unless it's really light rain and you have the right shoes.
>>
>>111756011
if you're in glorious yurop just take the train to somewhere with mountains

seat61.com
>>
>watch anime
>HS setting
>look at my HS experience and setting
I'm sad.
>>
>>111756826
>HS setting
>protagonists has many friends, they engage in crazy, pointless but fun things
I find HS anime the hardest to get into because of this discrepancy.
>>
>>111756826
>>111757308

>SoL
>MC is friend magnet
>MC is insufferable anti social piece of shit cunt that has no appreciation for the great people around him and the enjoyable adventures they go on

Things like this cause me to have an existential crisis
>>
>>111756721
holy shit this site is the best thing ever
I thank you forever
>>
>>111757780
It even has pages for the most obscure rail places like Indonesia.

Which has nicer trains than Sydney, albeit slower.

.....and yes, I found this website after seeing rail wars.
>>
>>111756262
Are you even from America?
>>
>Watch GuP
>suddenly interested in tanks
Dem sexy tanks.
>>
>>111759646
Providence
>>
>>111757308
That's how my HS life was actually. We did stupid pointless shit all the time, picked up idiotic hobbies, went places, drank a lot and stuff.
I miss those days. It was a better life than this.
>>
I'm joining a robotics club next semester because of Robotics;Notes.
>>
>reading manga
fuckin weaboos lmao
>>
>>111750992
I pity you for only eating pleb food
>>
>>111749523
>watched zankyou no terror
>actually joined Al Qaeda
damn nips
>>
>read strategy manga
>want to make convoluted schemes
>>
>>111761091
>make convoluted schemes
>get canned for 2 years
at least i kept the money.
>>
>>111752503
This is true, I have arthritis and osteopenia but I still manage to get enough walking every day to keep myself healthy.

>watch anime about space
>enrol in astronomy degree
>>
>>111750774
Not really, all three are important in a lot of meals (pepper less so) but if you use too much it ruins the meal.
>>
>>111755761
>Once you're comfortable start trying other recipes. Prepacked spices are your friend here, I've been cooking for years and still can't get spices right.
Really? I just sort of smell it and sort of throw in as much as whatever feels right and it usually turns out pretty good. You just need to eat a lot of different types of food.
>>
>>111758009
Why not go on the Ghan?
>>
>>111751344
There are overweight 6 month old babies. They are not overeating and can't just run 10 miles a day to lose the weight. It has to do with the sheer amount of sugar in their formulas. This goes for a lot of prepackaged foods. There's a shit ton of sugar in a lot of it. It happened after the American Heart Association told everyone in the 70s that fat was bad for your. So now there's sugar in everything.

The obvious choice would be to eat less prepackaged foods, but when you are making less than a minimum wage and have to work 2 or more jobs to support your family all you can afford to eat are prepackaged junk. Many of which are subsidized by the government so it's actually more of an economical choice to buy unhealthier food than it is to buy whatever is good for you.
>>
>>111762754
>$2k for a trip
Also I've crossed stuart highway like 5 times already when i was racing solarcars
>>
>>111762656
I dunno, I never really put much effort into it, that's probably why. Portion control is one of my weakness in general.

And even them like fuck I'm not going to mix 11 different spices instead of buying curry roux
>>
>>111764212
You just make it up in a big batch, it ends up tasting way better.
>>
>>111749523
Do you even know how many anons went and bought racing cycles when yowamushi pedal started airing?
>>
>>111764408
That's what I did, I usually cook 10 portions at once.

CAn't make big stirfry batch though, need a bigger stove for that.
>>
>>111764985
No, no, no. Mix the spices together in one big batch. Only cook meals as you eat them, baking notwithstanding but still preferable.
>>
>>111761664
Did you not keikaku enough?
>>
>>111765077
Huh never thought of that, could try it i guess.
Thread posts: 179
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.