[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hells Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 29

What the fuck did I just watch?

Also will be bumping with screencaps to raise interest. It's an alright little movie but it seems no one knows anything about it and even the wikipedia article is a stub.
>>
>>
>>111521604
>will be bumping
That's something I'd like to see.
>>
No subs, I take it?
I'd love to watch it just out of the artstyle, but I don't speak moon.
>>
Shit story.
>>
>>
>>111521703
No, it does have subs. They're not very good, but serviceable. Available at bakabt. And yeah, I mostly got interested for the art style too, which is as good as you'd think.

Also the main heroine is like a superior Mako from KLK
>>
>>
The film started out okay, then it to a sharp left and detoured through What the Fuck City.
>>
>>111521604
The best movie made in the last couple of years, closely followed by Saint Young Men.
I was pleasantly surprised when it turned out that Elvis was Cain, yet he was way better than that piece of shit Abel.
>>
>>111521820
Yes people, you read that properly. Elvis/ the devil is Cain so of Adam. With hook nipples.
>>
>>
>>
Would you an Adam /a/?
>>
>>111521839
It was a pleasant subversion, where Cain was portrayed as glorious don't-give-a-fuck and Abel was portrayed as a pussy "I hate everybody and want to destroy everything" faggot.
Also, her classmates were pretty fappable.
>>
This movie just went so far off the rails in the best way
>>
>>111521979
Yeah, Kiki best girl.
>>
>>111522002
Also just lots of mfws.
So worth a watch
>>
>>
>>
At first she's like
>>
Here's how to turn Hells into a good movie:

Make it thirty minutes long and put the emphasis on the main character uniting her class. They win the volleyball tournament, she goes home. Good times, good memories. The end.
>>
>>111522092
And then she's like
>>
>>
Also Linne is my waifu now. The newest addition to my waifu harem that doesn't exist
>>
Fumihiko Tachiki shouting "Amagane Rinne" was glorious.
>>
>>111522165
Also by chance the one Linne picture I don't post. That is her cute witch friend, Kiki
>>
>>
Is manga's ending any different? I've read it ages ago, but scanlation was only halfway through at that point and I never came back to it after they finished it.
>>
>>111522245
Dunno. Didn't even know there was a manga. That would explain the weird pacing in the movie though.
>>
There is something about this art style, not unlike FLCL's, that just makes me really fucking hard.
>>
>>
>>
>>
We healing now
>>
Shame there was no Seth though. Guy never gets any love. But that's that for me. I can only bamp so much. I just hope more people watch this movie. It doesn't get enough love. Sure, not the best story. But good reaction pics (that's be a cinch to make transparencies for) and waifu material. Really what more does /a/ need than that?
>>
>>111522494
>I just hope more people watch this movie. It doesn't get enough love.
There were dozens of threads back when subtitles appeared, one after another, you expect people to talk about it every day or something?
>>
>>111522605
>What is renewed interest for the sake of people who weren't around when those threads were up and when there isn't even a decent wikipedia page for it?
Honestly, kids these days
>>
>>111522605
I hadn't seen anything about it either, and I'm on here almost every day.
>>
So are there no doujins? Searching for it on panda mostly just Hellsing doujins pop up.
>>
This has an anime. Seriously, what the fuck?

>>111522265
I'm so confused right now.

>>111522245
It's done now. Has been for a little while.
>>
>>111522097
>>111521820
Just like the manga, it's in 3 volumes and first one ends right after volleyball tournament. And was quite good. Then in the other 2 shit happens and who the fuck knows what's going on.
Haven't seen the movie, but guess it's same/similar by looking at caps - have read this years ago when a friend borrowed it to me, don't remember much to be honest.

Yes, "borrowed" because the manga is localized here, the fuck.
>>
This film was like 1 hour too long.

Really boring after the first half-hour, even the visuals got watered down.
>>
It was great until the whole fucking Cain and Abel plot kicked in.
>>
>>111521604
I am not joking. I really enjoyed this movie. I even liked almost all of the characters.
>>
File: cuhrazee.jpg (29KB, 400x461px) Image search: [Google]
cuhrazee.jpg
29KB, 400x461px
>>111523633
>implying that didn't make the movie even better
It's like you don't even picrelated.
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.