[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a "favourite sub group" thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: hammer-sickle.png (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
hammer-sickle.png
12KB, 400x400px
Has there been a "favourite sub group" thread yet?

pic related
>>
>>111212968
The USSR has been dead for a while.
>>
>>111212968
herkz pls go.
>>
>>111212968
space dandy 13 when?
>>
/z/ doesn't have a sub group. Stop it with your lies, go back to Siberia.
>>
>>111212968
CCCP isn't a sub group.
>>
>tfw good sub groups are dead
RIP in pieces ufotable please sub F/SN
>>
>>111213036
Imagine if it were still around today. They would be surviving purely on an animation industry and Soviet animation would have the same following Japanese animation does. There'll be fat teenagers dancing around in Soviet costumes at sweaty conventions
>>
File: commielol.jpg (89KB, 1024x565px)
commielol.jpg
89KB, 1024x565px
>>111212968
it was fun to see all the neptunia fans get assmad over commie's Nep-Nep subs.

the cries of "MEMES!", "AMERICANISED JOKES!" and "NISA 2.0!" were probably audible from Gameindustri
>>
Commie really is the fuckin best
>>
Is Commie filled with actual communists? This is something I've always wondered.
>>
>>111213924
No, just morons.
>>
>>111212968
>commie
>>
>>111213924
Yes
>>
File: WgMnwDKOgW 396.png (56KB, 263x274px) Image search: [Google]
WgMnwDKOgW 396.png
56KB, 263x274px
>>111213924
>actual communists
>2014
>>
I really wish Commie subs were a bit more timely. Other than that, they're great fun.
>>
>>111213924
It's full of weebs
>>
>>111214016

I personally know 2 communists and one anarcho commie irl
>>
>>111213715
We'd also live much better lives since our governments would still be pandering to us to stop us turning commie.
>>
>>111213924
No, just retards.
>>
>>111214085
>one anarcho commie irl
Does he shotgun beer, wander in the street whit his dog and haven't took a shower in ages ?
>>
>>111214202
no, he shitposts on /pol/ and gets into arguments on facebook.
>>
I like Commie because even though they're not 100% accurate, their subs are actually enjoyable. Like, the comedy shows they sub are legitimately funny; HorribleSubs turned the first season of YuruYuri to shit, but Commie totally saved season 2.

"Fine Irvine"? Get fucked, HorribleSubs.
>>
>>111214085
How old are they, 15?
>>
>>111214134
>thinking the Red Scare was a good thing

I bet you also thought interning the Japs was a great idea too
>>
File: internment camps.jpg (66KB, 497x288px) Image search: [Google]
internment camps.jpg
66KB, 497x288px
>>111214303
Everybody loves internment camps anon!
>>
rorisubs were the best
>>
>>111214303
I'm not talking about the red scare, I'm talking about the fact that the west used to be mixed economies with a high emphasis on employment over profit. Something the now entirely capitalist world doesn't need to care about.
>>
>>111214284
16, 17, and 18.
>>
>>111214303
I loathe how dramatic Americans make that sound

Like WAAHHH WE WERE SO EVIL BACK IN WW2, WE LOCKED UP JAPANESE CITIZENS FOR A BIT

Are you guys serious about that or is it one big national joke to pretend you were so awful and terrible just like the Nazis and Japs during the war

Brit here and I'm confident we interned German citizens in the UK and Commonwealth too, because it's standard practice in wartime. They could very well have been communicating secretly with the enemy, you really do not know - so every one has to be rounded up and interned.
>>
>>111214408
Because that worked out so well when we got to the stagflation crisis of the 1970s right?
also
>the current western world
>entirely capitalist

Do you even Crony Capitalism anon?
>>
They're late for the last episode, but their Aldnoah Zero is the best version at least on the video quality even when their filesize is a lot smaller than the other releases. Say what you want about them, but they're good at encoding and typesetting.
>>
The highest quality translations out there are the ones by Deadfish. Their subs are always top notch. I've never been steered wrong.
>>
>>111214453
Internment camps in the US were a couple Gas Chambers away from being Death Camps. Also we raped like half of Japan after the war.
>>
[Duwang] is love [Duwang] is life.
>>
>>111213131
>implying she posts on /a/
>>
>>111214538
too easy m8
>>
>>111214649
>SHE

my life is a lie
>>
>>111214578
Were they death camps, though? What did you guys do to the interned Japanese? I know that we actually treated our POWs very well, so much so that some chose to stay in countries such as Canada after the war had ended.

How did you rape half of Japan after the war also? I thought the whole occupation process went very smoothly. You guys even kept Hirohito and the constitutional monarchy, which was very kind.
>>
>>111214781
They weren't death camps but outside of committing systematic genocide we did everything to the Japanese that the Germans did to the jews. We destroyed generations of wealth from them which impoverished huge sections of the japanese after the war ended and the treatment in the internment camps was quite cruel.

The occupation process went smoothly for the United States, but Japan especially near marine stations got screwed over big time. American Officers wouldn't be prosecuted so they had free reign to do whatever the fuck they wanted.

Fun fact, the V sign that's so common in anime was first introduced through Army men who would take pictures of women they were raping and they would make them do that sign (in this case meaning victory) to further the humiliation.
>>
>>111214408
>Commitment to 100% employment
Yeah, Britain tried that and they were called the the sick man of Europe for years until they figured out that shit was stupid, commie scum.
>>
File: WgMnwDKOgW 185.jpg (108KB, 826x538px) Image search: [Google]
WgMnwDKOgW 185.jpg
108KB, 826x538px
>>111215105
Well, that sucks.

War is war, I suppose. No nation was perfect and justified.
>>
Anime Empire way back in the day. They were the first sub group I remember. Back when I was downloading Slam Dunk and the Cowboy Bebop movie off kazaa.
>>
File: 1372281500151.jpg (468KB, 800x1220px) Image search: [Google]
1372281500151.jpg
468KB, 800x1220px
>>111214453
>Brit here
Ah, makes sense. You see, the United States of America (at least in theory) is predicated upon the idea of 'individual rights'. The freedom to assemble, the freedom to speak, the freedom to practice your own religion, the freedom to not be jailed and tried without proper cause, etc, all these things are considered the starting point of politics in the US.

But what is a right you may wonder? Being subject to a tyrannical despotism for centuries may make it hard for individuals like yourself to understand the concept of rights. A right is essentially an entitlement to be able to act in a certain way, to be due something or to be exempt from something. The fact that such entitlements are due, despite it maybe being more beneficial for others to deny them, is what makes them so important.

Because they are so important, and because they are the starting point of US politics, it is considered the primary duty of the government over here to protect those rights. So when the government chooses to illegally imprison a collection of people for unjust reasons and deprive them of rights protections, it is, and rightly so, considered incredibly immoral since the protections of those rights, belonging to every citizen regardless of race, gender, or creed, is supposed to be the primary goal of the government in the first place.
>>
>>111214511
but what about the subs
>>
>>111216349
this anon gets it.
>>
>>111214041
What a twist.
>>
r.i.p. gotwoot
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.