[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How accelerators powers actually work.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 514
Thread images: 41

File: maxresdefault.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
Most of you dumbasses don't even know how they work and start spreading bullshit about he can be defeated by x character from y series.

Accelerator can change the vector (hence to accelerate) of anything which comes into contact with him.

His mental calculations can either be active or passive, as mentioned from the series.

Its already mentioned in the series how he is able to reflect harmful frequencies of electromagnetic waves, hence why his hair is white and is unsure whether its natural or not since hes been reflecting from such a young age.

He literally cannot be beaten. Why? He can freely manipulate matter and electromagnetic waves. So the only chance of killing him is putting him in a place where he is not able to use his abilities, hint: no such place exists.
>>
If anyone dares to say 'well put him in free-space'

1) Dark matter is still matter, according to his abilities he is able to still manipulate that.
2) How would you even get him into free space to begin with.
>>
What about a Psychic attack?
>>
>>111172379
In some way,shape, or form, 'psychic attacks' are only possible because there some connection between the opponent and yourself, this connection has to be tangible in some way.
>>
File: demonbane4.jpg (727KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
demonbane4.jpg
727KB, 1920x1200px
>>
>>111172436
>this connection has to be tangible in some way
I don't think that's how Psychic attacks work.
>>
I miss Accelspam
>>
Poison his food.
>>
>>111172555
Yes, that is how they work, if there is no connection how are you able to manipulate the person you're targeting.

Unless you're talking about some magical bs.
>>111172639
Accelerates the chemicals causing harm out of his body
>>
>>111172379
Magic doesn't follow the rules of physics, so that's probably the best bet.
>>
Then use a vector-less attack. Use an attack that's based on scalars. Also, Accelerator's power isn't infinite. You can eventually overpower him if you apply great enough a force such that he can't redirect it. If you chuck him into a black hole, for example, I doubt his powers are strong enough to save himself.
>>
As a big fan on Accelerator, I have to call bullshit. While he's extremely hard to beat and beating him would require very specific set of circumstances. It'll be harder if your definition of "beat" is killing him and not just knocking him unconscious and escaping. It's not impossible, but unless you're very powerful or can get around his powers some other way. It's not impossible, but it'll be difficult and pretty much a one-try thing because if you fail, you're dead.
>>
Someone with a higher ki/chi/life energy and blast his ass.
>>
>acceleration is the only vector
hurrrr
>>
Use psychology against him. Convince him to commit suicide.
>>
I want more raildex physics/science discussion threads
>>
>>111172840
That wouldn't be hard but he's got someone watching his back.
>>
>>111172267
There is literally nothing you can physically throw at him that cannot be reflected back. Only way you can beat him is omnipotent level abilities. Reality Warping and stuff
>>
Accelfags are the fucking worse. I can name 5 /a/s that can beat accelerfaggot
1. Gilgamesh
2. Fag from miri nikki
3. Alucard
4. Nanika
5. Tengen Toppa Guren Lagann
>>
>>111172720
In the novels whenver he reflects magic, random effects occur but it still gets reflected.
>>
>travel in time
>kill his grandparent
>???
>profit!
>>
File: 666A FUCKING ATTOSECOND.png (578KB, 1116x1100px) Image search: [Google]
666A FUCKING ATTOSECOND.png
578KB, 1116x1100px
The Flash can move the entire universe relative to Accelerator so that he's suddenly in space and suffocating to death

The Flash can steal all of Accelerator's speed away both active and passive and he'll be a statue

The Flash can pick up Accelerator directly or indirectly and toss him into the Speed Force where he will be vaporized into Speed Force energy

The Flash can go back in time and kill Accelerator's ancestors before they were even born

The Flash can accelerate Accelerator's rate of aging and have him die from old age in less than 1 attosecond
>>
File: deal with it.jpg (116KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
deal with it.jpg
116KB, 1280x720px
Onii-sama can murder Acceliturd before he can say Flash Step.
>>
File: colorless_world.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
colorless_world.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Magic could beat him, shit doesn't even have well-defined physics. E.g. Kumagawa's All Fiction. He's erased people before and even colors. Has to keep his powers in check or else he could erase the world.
>>
>>111172738
There is no such thing as a 'vector-less' attack. To attack, you are already using a form of a vector. Scalar quantities are just magnitudes, if they dont move what are you going to do? Its like having a gun and bullet but not allowing to pull the trigger.

Being human to begin with already sets limitations, but so far concerning the series there are no such limits mentioned, after all he is able to create a plasma nitrogen bomb at his free will. So im pretty safe to say his powers are limitless
>>111172759
Elaborate on hard to beat requiring specific circumstances cause I dont believe it.
>>111172771
>cause that wouldnt be physical
>>111172908
Pretty much this, but at this point the discussion gets stupid, for example "What if you could wish him out of existence" lol.
>>111172958
I think you're just stupid
>>
>>111172958
First of all, you're assuming that this person is an actual fan of Accelerator and not someone posting this thread to get responses. And second of all, Gilgamesh probably couldn't beat Accelerator
>>
>>111172738
That's one ofthe basic misunderstood notions about his ability. It doesn't get harder for him to reflect something just because it's stronger (has a larger force) all vectors are reflected with minimal difficulty. Trying to overload him by throw massive amount of different vectors doesn't work which is why he can easily survive explosions.
>>
File: conbustposter.jpg (42KB, 442x350px) Image search: [Google]
conbustposter.jpg
42KB, 442x350px
A challenger approaches
>>
>>111173062
>can think at the speed of light
>perceive events in an atto-second
Does not fucking compute. Whoever wrote that garbage is a nincompoop.
>>
File: 435be104.jpg (36KB, 223x590px) Image search: [Google]
435be104.jpg
36KB, 223x590px
>>111172738
>>
>>111173076
No you are stupid. First of all Nanika can wish Accelfag away. Gil can destroy the planet. Guren Lagann can destroy the galaxy etc
>>
File: badass overlord zetta.jpg (35KB, 320x220px) Image search: [Google]
badass overlord zetta.jpg
35KB, 320x220px
>>111172908
"Let's see now... if I write that Accelerator doucheface never existed in the Sacred Tome...

What could possibly go wrong?"
>>
>>111173165
Then how did he get shot trying to save Last Order?
>>
>>111173076
One circumstance is being able to either cancel out or separate him from his powers. Most won't be able to do this. Another is to know his powers well enough to get around them. Another is to simply be so powerful his powers don't matter.
>>
>>111173073
At this point were basically making things up, people could start saying "Yeah well ill get suzumiya haruhi to wish him out of existence"
Its kinda nonsensical.
>>111173062
1)Like I said in the 2nd post, we are unknown of the properties of dark matter, you don't know if he will suffocate in free space or not.
2)Flash cannot move the entire universe, otherwise he will require more energy than the universe has which isnt possible according to the laws of thermodynamics
3)"Speed force"
>Force
4)Talking about time travel is nonsensical, we don't know how it works.
5)Flash can accelerate accelerators rate of aging? Yeah I think you need to pick up a physics text book
>>
Where is my season 3?
>>
>>111173244
Wtf Gil can destroy worlds but what is the use in that? It's not like he can survive without land and air
>>
File: 17105.jpg (193KB, 390x600px) Image search: [Google]
17105.jpg
193KB, 390x600px
>>111172840
Sorry, pet lolis negate all suicide persuasion rolls.
>>
>>111172267
So how do you explain Toum's right hand ?
>>
>>111173280
Technically this whole notion of reflecting vectors is nonsensical.
>>
>>111173266
He was doing a much more complex process than just deflecting. There is no type of attack you can throw at him that is as complex as what he was doing to last order's brain.
>>
File: images-3.jpg (13KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images-3.jpg
13KB, 238x212px
I would love to see acceldrones explain how accelerator can win this fight
>>
>>111173367
Power of fap.
>>
>>111173244
Id like to type out how many ways youre wrong but I think you are too stubborn to accept them>>111173267
>. Most won't be able to do this. Another is to know his powers well enough to get around them. Another is to simply be so powerful his powers don't matter.
>>111173267
How would you separate his powers from him? This is treading on assumptions now, we don't actually know how espers differ from humans. You cant get around his powers, his powers are simple laws of physics.
>>
>>111173280
The Flash can pick up Touma and run his right fist into Accelerator's face at fatal speeds.
>>
>>111173350
He's magic dude
>>
To all you "LET'S PUT HIM IN SPACE, THAT'LL KILL HIM" guys, remember, Accel has the body of a prepubescent girl because even his hormones are screwed up by the deflecting ability. As long as he had a balanced breakfast and a lungful of air before it happened, he might be able to deflect all energy and matter back into his body to become a self-sustaining system, rendering any environmental hazard ineffective.
>>
>>111173367
Touma's right hand is a God level omnipotent ability. Basically on the same level as reality warping. I think OP is talking about how people like Xavier or Gilgamesh or Goku can kill Accelerator. It get a bit retarded when you start introducing characters like The one above all or some other reality warping character
>>
File: YukariP.png (251KB, 490x480px) Image search: [Google]
YukariP.png
251KB, 490x480px
Oh, hello. I didn't see you there.
>>
Kihara-kun's vector tricking can beat him. That's already a valid method stated by the novel. There's also IB.

If we look at the current Accelerator and don't assume limitless usage of his power, he loses it after 30 minutes of usage due to running out of battery juice. If you don't rile him up enough for him to assume angel mode, then you can kill him at this time.
>>
>>111173410
Thats correct.... but for the sake of argument etc etc.
>>111173496
Touma is normal except for his hand. Therefore if accelerator were to simply take a normal object such as metal and bend it into a barrier touma would die instantaneously.
>>
Wait for him to die of old age.
>>
>>111173509
Right so he remakes the earth afterwards? He still has nothing to do after destroying the planet.
>>
>>111173588
Accelerator would be too slow to bend anything before the Flash speed forces his face with Touma's fist
>>
First things first. If he can manipulate any vector simply by calculating it, he could theoretically just hurl the earth into the sun by messing with the gravity vector between them. Along those lines, he could stop an enemy's blood flow or alter air currents to suffocate them. What I'm getting at is that his power isn't very well defined and, theoretically, he could kill pretty much anybody with a thought.

I guess his limitation is the calculation step. If you subjected him to an attack with a large amount of unpredictable factors, he wouldn't be able to calculate himself out of it.
>>
>>111173467
I'm not sure? But I'm sure that there's a way to make sure he cannot use his powers period, even angel mode. I don't see Academy City not having a way to shut its espers down if need be
>>
>>111172267
He can't do shit about shit like curses, we've been over this is almost every Raildex thread.
>>
>>111173521
Are you for fucking real? Do you have any clue whatsoever on how cell respiration works?
And no, this faggot doesn't the ability to split atoms. He manipulates force vectors and negates opposing vectors to effectively make the most of his power.
>>
File: 31525.jpg (22KB, 620x349px) Image search: [Google]
31525.jpg
22KB, 620x349px
>>111173592
>implying he can't vector age and stay a Japanese high school student forever

WHY DO YOU WANT TO KILL HIM SO BAD, ANON-KUN? JEALOUSY?
>>
>>111172699
>Unless you're talking about some magical bs.
Gee, ya think?
>>
>>111173280
>Its kinda nonsensical.
>are unknown of the properties of dark matter
>which isnt possible according to the laws of thermodynamics
>time travel is nonsensical, we don't know how it works.
>Yeah I think you need to pick up a physics text book

What I find hilarious is that you keep saying other characters aren't consistent with the laws of physics when Accelerator's ability isn't consistent either.

It's like you magically draw the line right at his abilities. Anything more is "nonsensical", anything less is a-ok.
>>
>>111173664
Yeah Accelerator has an planet killing ability that doesn't deal with sending the planet into the nearest start. Just take orbiting vector break it into two vectors and send it towards each other. Planet explodes
>>
File: men_who_stare_at_goats_001.jpg (67KB, 1000x416px) Image search: [Google]
men_who_stare_at_goats_001.jpg
67KB, 1000x416px
George Cloony could kill Accelerator if he got the drop on him. The auto reflection cannot discern the danger of the weak kinetic forces, and he won't be able to focus enough to stop the heart attack once he realizes what is happening.
>>
>>111173714
He was able to reprogram Last Order's brain and he can produce and manipulate exotic matter. Respiration is a much simpler physiological function than human cognition and the most reasonable assumption about dark matter creation is that he produces it from normal matter, which would probably involves subatomic shenanigans. Splitting a couple of oxygens off a carbon would probably be child's play.
>>
>>111173664
>I guess his limitation is the calculation step
I guess his tardiness is his limitation, it took him 10000 sister to come up with the reverse blood flow trick and a fist into the face to realize that he can control the air.
>>
>>111173365
Snipe his pet loli
>>
>>111173765
I don't think Flash has ever moved the entire universe
>>
You could get Accelerator to kill himself by removing all coffee in the universe.
>>
>>111172267
I cast mudo, while using power word "kill". Game. Now to kill that there Touma.
>>
>>111172699
The whole catch to his power is that he has to be able to recognize the vector he's dealing with and calculate its redirection. Poison will more than likely get around that.
>>
>>111173803
>Just take orbiting vector break it into two vectors
It's not just one or two vectors he has to calculate all the momentum, velocity, force, the displacement, etc. on a planetary scale and use all that shit to hurl a planet into the sun.

Accelerator is strong as shit, but he aint that strong. nigga can move a building. thats about it
>>
>>111173944
Yeah see how long you last if you do that
>>
>>111173592
Defeat as in another person causing an earlier death than the natural intended time. But yeah thats the only way he dies I guess.
>>111173641
This is incorrect. He can change the vector of electromagnetic waves, which on earth travels almost at the speed of light. Too slow is completely out of the question
>>111173682
Well if youre not sure youre just making stuff up. E.g "why dont we wish him out of existence" as I mentioned before
>>111173709
This is sort of like magic, theres a tangible link.
>>111173714
He does have the ability to split atoms. If hes able to condense nitrogen in the air into plasma, that requires MUCH more energy than splitting an atom.
>>111173765
What I mean by that is accelerator at least has well defined abilities. His ability is basically to change vectors after all, thats not too far fetched isnt it? Its more logical than "magic" rofl
>>
>>111173883
He was manipulating the directions of a current. Currently doing that is way out of his reach.
>>
>>111173933
Accel can fly right? When Last Order was dying, why was he trying to drive her somewhere?
>>
Something like a voodoo doll would kill him.
Something that is deadly to even look at would kill him.
Various psychics from manga/anime would kill him.
Planet destroying attacks or attacks that could change the location could kill him.
If they were aware of his trick, characters with enough physical ability could do it. (This is exactly the kind of horseshit that say, Jotaro and Star Platinum could exploit, because Jojo's is silly)
There are lots of ways to do it. His ability is still very strong, but not really unbeatable.
>>
>>111173664
Accel's power works via a field. To execute precisely calculated manipulations, he has to almost be touching what he wants to vector.

His field automatically deflects anything that touches it if he isn't issuing any commands to it, though. If you threw a bunch of random attacks at him, his field would deflect them even if he couldn't calculate anything useful.
>>
>>111174016
>almost at the speed of light
The Flash is orders of magnitudes faster than the speed of light.
>>
>>111173883
Also you don't breathe out the same amount of oxygen atoms you breathe in. He would run out of oxygen and die.
>>
>>111173933
Basically he is the closest the a computer out of all the espers. So he also shares a computer's lack of creativity and ingenuity
>>
generic thread is generic
>>
File: 1406221035528.jpg (198KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1406221035528.jpg
198KB, 600x800px
>>111173979
Good look against the eight dragons in his arm.
>>
>>111172267
Magic.
>>
Throw him into a blackhole.
>>
>>111174016
Well I have no concrete way to prove that Academy City can stop an esper in their tracks but I don't think it's so ridiculous as to call it "making stuff up"
>>
>>111173933
Well, that's because he's a dipshit who's power was so great he never even thought about applying it in different ways. He just thought he would win because nobody could harm him. Until Touma broke that illusion of his. Accelerator just needs more life experience and creativity. He's only about 16, anyway.
>>
>>111174009
If you read the Novel he does that to the building. Takes some kinetic force from the orbit and uses it to throw the building. He slows down the day by 5 mins
>>
>>111174053
He hadn't yet achieved White Wings and had limited battery so he couldn't just fly with his normal tornado wings.
>>
>>111173414
>There is no type of attack you can throw at him that is as complex as what he was doing to last order's brain.
We're talking anime here. Of course we can.
>>
His power is not well defined. Does he redirect vectors by will alone or does some force have to be supplied? If he were to try to stop a ball from falling, could he just calculate its gravity vector and redirect it upwards so it stops falling, or would he have to do something more fancy like actually supply a force to the ball? If it's the latter, then his power is nothing more than telekinesis.
>>
Why is it that accelfags nowadays are always wannabe STEM-fags, what happened to the actual STEM-fags?
>>111174016
>He does have the ability to split atoms. If hes able to condense nitrogen in the air into plasma, that requires MUCH more energy than splitting an atom.
Fuck no. This whole vector manipulation concept escapes you, doesn't it? He is manipulating airflows and increasing kinetic energy by also manipulating vectors. How is this so hard to understand?
>>
>>111174016
>What I mean by that is accelerator at least has well defined abilities.
Define, completely and unambiguously, his abilities.

>His ability is basically to change vectors after all, thats not too far fetched isnt it?
It's just as far-fetched as magic. It breaks fundamental laws of physics, regardless of how "well-defined" it is.

>Its more logical than "magic" rofl
You can't say something is more illogical than something else. It's akin to the error of saying something is "more unique". They're both illogical and unrealistic abilities.
>>
>>111173994
If hes able to change the direction of electromagnetic waves Im happy to assume he can change the direction of atoms.
>>111174074
Nothing moves faster than the speed of light as we know it. Even if he is able to move faster than the speed of light, touma would die since hes a regular human =).
>>
>drop large bomb on him
>he suffocates
in the source this is mentioned as a way to kill him
>>
>>111172267
Demonbane. He also can't do shit against people in Magic God level within Raildexverse either.
>>
>>111174090
If he could retain the same amount of energy and matter within his field, he could just recycle it. It would just be a matter of rearranging the configuration to continue biological processes.

At least as far as we know at this point in time given human knowledge. The question of whether experience and ideation requires external input to "grow" comes up.

Assuming a matter/energy configuration model of the human body, though, he could do it.
>>
>>111174224
>touma would die since hes a regular human
No, because he'd be protected by the speed force.
>>
>>111174120
Tiamat? What about her. Soon she will fall too, before the cleric/wizard.
>>
>>111174224
And nothing exists that is like accel as we know it. What the fuck are you on about?
>>
>>111174120
There are fucking eight of them now?
What the fuck, what are these things?
>>
File: 9f28o7iyf3wwe.png (104KB, 500x691px) Image search: [Google]
9f28o7iyf3wwe.png
104KB, 500x691px
What could accelerator do against petrification?
>>
>>111174323
Ask Kamachi if you want to know, but yes there's eight of them now.
>>
>>111174120
I don't... is this fucking flame of recca now?
>>
What happens if a teleporter goes up against accel?
>>
>>111174142
actually i recall their best defense is Rensa 29 who has the ability to copy the ability of the level 5 espers. I don't know why but she is ranked alot lower than acceleator on the tier chart
>>
File: 1375261398566.png (1MB, 1772x1041px) Image search: [Google]
1375261398566.png
1MB, 1772x1041px
I'll just leave this here
>>
>>111174172
Shouldn't he be able to just push the air near him down? Or apply an upward momentum vector to his clothing?
>>
File: ss (2014-07-28 at 12.39.23).jpg (175KB, 802x602px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-07-28 at 12.39.23).jpg
175KB, 802x602px
Do the VAs ever come back or no? I already tried adding the PS2 voice patch but it still didn't add them.
All power level threads are Demonbane threads anyways.
>>
>>111174224

The only reason Accel can change vectors is because he literally produces a field that makes physics bend to allow his power to exist. Saying Flash can't do x because it's not realistic is pretty fucking retarded when Acceletator canonically breaks physics to exist.
>>
This thread is meaningless without a complete definition of his powers.
>>
>>111174411
Friendly reminder that the bottom post in that is wrong.
>>
File: 1406266324743.png (378KB, 1800x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1406266324743.png
378KB, 1800x1300px
>>111174323

There were always eight, anon. You just didn't recognize the eyes for what they were.
>>
>>111174223
His abilities are something that we are quantifiable, e.g Its just basic physics principals

You could argue that, I wouldn't disagree immediately.

Again I cant argue that im right, but for the sake of this thread.
>>111174240
Assuming the bomb explodes.... assuming the bomb's explosions covers a large volume
>implying he couldnt do anything about that.
>>111174250
May as well Suzumiya Haruhi can kill him too, then.
>>111174442
Not quite sure if he literally "produces a field", it may seems so in the series but as far as I remember thats only the reflection part of his ability, not how they actually work.
Well id just say youre cheating, you can either have touma OR flash, otherwise you may as well say everyone that ever exists vs accelerator
>>
>>111174442
Dude he has a backup argument in his comment just incase you decided to write exactly what you wrote
>>
>>111173062
whatflashfagsbelieve, whatactuallyhappens.png
>>
>>111174596
it is literally mentioned in the book that he couldn't survive a nuke because he'd suffocate
>>
File: flame-of-recca-300862[1].jpg (157KB, 800x1411px) Image search: [Google]
flame-of-recca-300862[1].jpg
157KB, 800x1411px
>>111174492
Recognized them even before this shit came out.
>>
>>111174638
Nonsense, what "book" is this. Hes able to make plasma right under his fingertips, and you're saying he'll die from a petty nuke? He can easily contain the explosion within a volume of air.
>>
>>111174707
>what "book" is this
Index book 3
>>
>>111174707
Accel himself said during that fight that if they dropped a nuke on him he wouldn't survive because he wouldn't have any air to breath.
>>
>>111172267
>He literally cannot be beaten
And yet he let 3 goals in.
>>
Does Accel have bloodlust?
>>
>>111174737
If the 3rd season of anime gets released we'll see...
>>111174805
I feel that the directors made him do this because he would just be too powerful, with his powers that he has a nuke couldnt kill him...
>>
>>111174851
Accel has lolilust
>>
>>111174904
>If the 3rd season of anime gets released we'll see...
Accel get beaten yet again.
>>
>>111174904
Here comes the shitstorm, I can feel it.
>>
>>111174904
You haven't even read the LN have you?
>>
>>111173414

>There is no type of attack you can throw at him that is as complex as what he was doing to last order's brain.

Him saving LO that way was bad writing and really shouldn't be used as a basis. Same way Misaka can magically hack anything because hurr durr electricity
>>
Accel manga raws where?
>>
>>111175030
If you can read chink you can read the chink release.
http://www.dm5.com/m170532-p20/#ipg1
Pretty short chapter this month.
>>
File: img000010.jpg (690KB, 1491x2126px) Image search: [Google]
img000010.jpg
690KB, 1491x2126px
>>111174905

Gaku seems like a good choice
>>
>>111175011
LN and Animation sometimes have differences. Whether that applies for this I am not sure. But no, I havent read the LN I dont want to spoil myself, I want to be excited when I watch the anime
>>
>>111175055
But I don't want chinks. Where is the dengeki scanner anon? Is he kill?
>>
>>111175103
He usually takes a few days.
>>
>>111175141
Okay
>>
>>111175101
It does because JC Staff butchered the LNs, especially in Index II where they crammed 8 LNs into two cours.
>>
>slit his throat while he's asleep
No man's an island.
>>
>>111175101
Then no wonder you don't know shit about what can actually beat Accel. He gets shit on quite a bit by the magic side.
>>
>>111175282
Pretty sure he has auto-protect always on. Same reason you can't backstab or snipe him.

Real way of killing him would be to make him impossible to get any food whatsoever, until he starves.
>>
>>111175401
Or just use a curse on him, easy enough.
>>
>>111172267
He can't beat flash

Nobody can

Not even death

Not even time itself
>>
>>111174596
I wonder how he perceives vectors. If it's a combination of normal senses just heightened and accelerated by his genius super brain, then I say fire a high powered laser through his eye.

Even though he deflects most vectors, he obviously allows visible light through his eyes, and he literally can't see the laser coming since it moves at the speed of light so he wouldn't be able to change that property of his field fast enough.
>>
>>111172267
Put him in a vacuum, let him reflect that shit.
>>
>>111175485
No, he has his power set to auto-reflect based on a whitelist. That method is an easy way for you to die.
>>
>>111175612
Like I said, his whitelist includes visible light.

You'd at least blind him.
>>
Probably blow earth up. Weak ass frieza could blow a planet up, geck, even master roshi could blow up the moon, so that's even more powerful than a nuke.

So yea, anyone's who's stronger than master roshi could probably kill accel.
>>
>>111175470
What? Ive already disproven one flash guy.
>>111175485
Like I mentioned in the OP, if hes able to reflect electromagnetic waves which are harmful (which is why his hair is white like he said) it doesn't matter how 'he' perceives them, hes able to change them, visibly seeing them or not.
>>111175507
Mentioned in post 2, vacuum still has matter, dark matter.
>>
File: 1393366152596.jpg (2MB, 4644x2718px) Image search: [Google]
1393366152596.jpg
2MB, 4644x2718px
>>111172267
Anyone above Angel Mode Accel can easily beat him within his own universe. People of Ollerus level could too.
>>
>>111175507
Question is, how the fuck do you get him in a vacuum.
>>111175673
Maybe his whitelist includes solar and lightbulb light, but not other types, just to be sure someone ain't gonna use no lazor on his retina ?
>>
>>111175712
Freeza uses some sort of plasma energy attack, reflected. As for the nuke part, yeah its just inconsistent with the anime series, because he said hes able to control vectors in which he could indirectly save himself from the nuke, then says he will suffocate from the nuke
Its just bs, he wont die from the nuke.
>>
>>111175712
Well yeah, of course. The real question is how do you kill him and only him.
Blowing up the planet to kill Accel is like erasing your save file to kill a boss you're having trouble with, what's the point ?
>>
>>111175734
now you are just guessing he is able to block it.
>>
>>111175734

If a laser beam to the eye would work Kihara would have done it.
>>
>>111175799
No one ever said he's die from the nuke, but if you drop a nuke on him or nearby he really will die.
>>
>>111175673
I don't know about that. His physical appearance is the way it is because sunlight can't fuck with him. And you'd still be dead. No, that definitely would not work, the whitelist would only allow a certain degree of light or some shit to affect him, the laser would probably be reflected away without affecting him whatsoever.
>>
>>111175734
>Maybe his whitelist includes solar and lightbulb light, but not other types, just to be sure someone ain't gonna use no lazor on his retina ?
Your physics knowledge is terrible. Did you even graduate from high school? What do you think visible lasers exactly are?
>>
>>111175871
People a couple of posts above said that "In the LN accelerator says he would die if he were to get nuked", quite frankly I dont believe this or am questioning the people right now.
>>
>>111175921
Then read the fucking LN holy shit it's in volume 3.
>>
>>111175860
He's too dumb to think of it.

>>111175716
"Harmful" is not a strong classification.

>>111175734
White light is white light.

>>111175900
But sunlight does fuck with him since he can SEE IT.
>>
>>111175799

>then says he will suffocate from the nuke
>Its just bs, he wont die from the nuke.

Accelerator is not capable of saving himself from an oxygen-less environment. He doesn't know how to do it.
>>
>>111175716
Vacuum has dark matter, but we have no way of measuring it or calculating any way of affecting it. The only reason Accelerator can use the power the way he does is because he knows how the forces he affects work. When he was younger he didn't know everything but he could still deflect things he could visually perceive. He can neither understand nor see dark matter, therefore he can not affect it with his powers.

>>111175734
You don't have to put him in a vacuum, just create a vacuum around him. In addition you have espers who can teleport people and objects without touching them.
>>
File: 113.jpg (10KB, 230x173px) Image search: [Google]
113.jpg
10KB, 230x173px
I bet Bleach could kill him
>>
>>111175799
which part of blow earth up you don't understand?

>>111175828
cell and frieza would survive in atmosphere, or any other alien shit in DBZ. And besides, the thread's about how to kill him? Why the fuck would I care if everyone else is dead? You make it seem as if only the good guys can kill this faggot? I think ciao zu can kill him too, ciao zu that dumbasss has that magic finger which makes you suffer from raging diarhea. Raging diarhea until he cant think or compute and then kill him.

Also, I think i saw this once, don't know if it;'s mentioned in this thread, any flying faggot in DBZ can win against accel, just follow him around and destroy shit, cant eat, cant drink = dead accel. Obviously that takes very very very long
>>
>>111175716
Not really, the anon told you that flash can just move touma to punch Accelerator in the face much faster than the speed of light. Touma would be protected by speed force and thats the end of accel

>b-but
>>
>>111175910
At what point did I say lasers aren't light ?
I just said he'd probably allow some light to reach him and not others, based on where it comes from/how it was generated.
>>
>>111176016
Oh god, I love the thought of that scenario.
>>
Unless you are so powerful you can warp reality or that vectors don't matter to you, you cannot beat him unless you can stop him from using his power. Even when magic "shits on him" he's still reasonably okay
>>
>>111176016
>>111176075
Well, in theory Toumas power would cancel the speed force and Touma would die before reaching Accel.
>>
>>111176008
Assuming you're an Earth citizen, even if you don't care if everyone is dead because you're a bad guy, you still lost the place where you keep all your stuff, ya know ? :^)

Also, I mentionned earlier in the thread to let him die of starvation by not letting him get access to food, so yeah.
>>
>>111176016
This is like the ultimate version of the double jesus throw punch on Carissa
>>
>>111176157
What are you talking about?

There's always new Namek.
>>
>>111175960
In that context it is a classification, but regardless he can reflect ANY electromagnetic wave.
>>111175959
Don't want to read, want to watch the anime, otherwise when im watching the anime im going to be unexcited and say "oh and this is where xyz happens"
>>111175962
He could just use his wings and fly away... there are countless ideas and possibilities that he can do. People don't instantly die without oxygen, he could probably survive 45 seconds or a minute like a normal human without oxygen.
>>111175984
Exactly, which is why I mentioned in this post we are unsure of it so we cannot determine possibilities that he could do, but saying he cannot understand or see (see is a useless term because he doesnt need to see EM waves to reflect them) is an assumption, Academy city is very advanced and we are unsure of their discoveries about physics/chemistry
>>111176008
You cant blow it up if accelerator reflects the blast.
>>111176016
Suzumiya Haruhi can also wish him out of existence, also I said hes using two characters. Why don't I get two characters? Why not just say every person in existence vs. accelerator? It gets stupid at a point.
>>
File: 1391062892335.jpg (1MB, 1105x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1391062892335.jpg
1MB, 1105x1600px
If Touma can't beat a the average magician like pic related, then neither can Accel. Checkmate anime-onlyfag.

Friendly reminder that Season 3 Never.
>>
My understanding of his power is that he can change the direction of a vector directly back on itself, cancelling it out. so if you did something like lasso him, wouldn't he be stuck in the rope because the only vector is his pushing back on the rope? Couldn't you do it on a larger scale, like wrapping him in a roll of steel so he can't move? I have only watched the anime so Idk about any of his other abilities.
>>
>>111176187
I don't remember, can Shenron erase people from existence ? If so, there's that too.
>>
>>111176135
cant believe I didnt think of this. This guys right
>>
Why don't you just drive him to suicide by forcing him to not only live with the current people but also every other annoying loli in the series.
>>
>>111172547
>>111174250
>>111174431
It only makes Demonbane's aleph bigger.
>>
>>111176157
And how do you plan to keep him from food and water? He could use his powers to break just about any restraint you could put on him, including drugs. Not to mention, he'd likely kill you. So your plan wouldn't work, idiot.
>>
>>111176270
>Don't want to read, want to watch the anime, otherwise when im watching the anime im going to be unexcited and say "oh and this is where xyz happens"
Yeah that's totally why LN readers don't want Season 3, because they already know what happens. Holy shit you're retarded.
>>
>>111176270
Even if his powers could affect dark matter, it still doesn't give him the means to acquire oxygen to survive. Or any way to get out of the vacuum.
>>
File: 3800738-6290405234-13693.jpg (624KB, 2366x1230px) Image search: [Google]
3800738-6290405234-13693.jpg
624KB, 2366x1230px
>>111176270
>Suzumiya Haruhi can also wish him out of existence, also I said hes using two characters. Why don't I get two characters? Why not just say every person in existence vs. accelerator? It gets stupid at a point.

Because you're being stubborn, it's already mentioned that flash can move faster than anything, flash by himself can easily beat accel
>>
>>111173524
Touma's hand is the opposite of reality warping. Canonically, all Espers and Magicians are reality warper that constantly damage the fabric of reality by bending or outright changing the rules of physics to suit their whims.
IB is simply a set point in the universe that always maintains it's consistency and has always existed in one form or another as either a weapon, object, location or something else. Negating supernatural powers is just a side effect of being something that cannot be forced to change.
>>
>>111176157
Plenty of other planets I guess? meh, point is, he's dead. Pyrrhic victory I know. but sometimes man, sometimes.

>>111176270
any of them can probably move faster than accel and blow shit up from anywhere. Not aimed at him, but directly to the earth's core. try to be a bit creative. Not everything's aimed at accel. Never seen him reflect shit from the other end of the planet, so yea.
>>
>>111176349
Destroy or teleport away every source of nutrients in the country while he's asleep.
>>
>>111176405
That wouldn't stop him from going to another country. This is a stupid plan. He'll just kill you and go to another country.
>>
>>111172267
I love it when people who have only watched the anime come here and talk about Accel as if they know him.
>>
>>111176351
>Assumping all LN readers dont want season 3
What is the point of your post? How am I retarded in any way from that post.
>>111176384
Again I wont say that his powers can manipulate dark matter, but if he could were unsure of what he could actually do, we dont know how matter links to dark matter. Who knows that dark matter can be turned into regular matter some how and create his own Oxygen?
>>111176385
Poster above mentioned Touma's right hand cancels the speed force and kills himself.
Also it doesnt matter if he can move fast, he reflects. How exactly does Flash kill accelerator? speed isnt a factor
>>111176399
Indirectly killing him, A poster above mentioned about this. Were talking 1 v 1.
>>
>>111176468
What makes you think he'll know I did it ?
Also, I'm not stupid, I'm ordering every boat on the planet away from Japan.
Shit, I don't remember, can this faggot fly long distances ?
>>
File: air-cannon.png (35KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
air-cannon.png
35KB, 200x200px
>>111175470

Couldn't Shrike from Hyperion just one up what Zoom did to wally?

Doraemon might have a dogu to solve Accel
>>
>>111176511
Its more than enough to know.
>Your fedora is tipping you LN reader.
>>
Accelerator can't defend against cognitohazards(sensing them induces an effect in you) or infohazards(knowing about them induces an effect in you).
>>
>>111176519
Because you're assuming that because you read the LNs you won't be excited during S3 which is retarded.
>>
>>111172267
>almost died if it wasn't for pity plot armor
>>
>>111172267
Pretty sure he wouldn't survive being within a few AU of a supernova.
>>
>>111176555
Keep being delusional.
>>
>>111176329
No, they tried that on Vegeta and Nappa. But they probably weren't just creative enough when wishing.

>>111176270
He can reflect any electromagnetic wave, but he doesn't because otherwise he wouldn't be able to see. Light is not considered "harmful" to him so he allows it though his eyes (and actually every other part of him otherwise you wouldn't be able to see him).

So his defences are down when it comes to visible light. And considering that we have commercially available lasers that can burn skin using visible light, if we just up the megawatts a bit you could kill him pretty easily.
>>
File: YOLO.jpg (7KB, 272x185px)
YOLO.jpg
7KB, 272x185px
>>
>>111176349
restraint him? why would they, just destroy anything in his vicinity, he's slow as shit.

>>111176519
1 v 1 doesn't allow indirect killing? why not? a kill is a kill. and it is directly killing him. And a billion other innocent people.

>>111176519
Doesn't accel needs to comprehend the vector of the thing he's manipulating or some shit? I don't think human can comprehend flash. Don't know, he might, but before he recomputes his auto protect, he dies.
>>
>>111176541
Do you even know how stupid you sound? All he'd have to do is get on a damn plane and go somewhere with food. And if anyone tried to stop him, he'd kill them
>>
>>111172958
I'm a Gilfagand Gil's pride aside i dont think he can win unless one of his NP's works like Touma's arm or the shit that came out of it.

That said I'm pretty sure an informed or really powerful Majin can fuck him up.
>>
>>111173062
I know this is late, but you're truly a fucking retard.
>>
>>111176650
As much as I love KnK, she just wouldn't be able to reach him with anything sharp.
>>
>>111176623
Not him, but it's obvious that Accelerator's autoreflection has parameters regarding shit like intensity speed and so on to know what's harmful or not.

For example, he can feel a breeze of wind.
But a Wind esper can't use super strong winds to attack him.
>>
Couldn't Shiki (Ryougi or otherwise) just kill the concept of Accelerator?
>>
Teleportation is better than Vectors, there's just no good users of it.
>>
>>111176674
>Doesn't accel needs to comprehend the vector of the thing he's manipulating or some shit?
Yes.
>>
>>111176674
Then he would fucking go somewhere with food. It wouldn't be that hard.
>>
>>111176702
And that's exactly why i love KnK. Give an OP power to a non-OP person, effectively making it balanced. Imagine that in the hands of someone stronger...

On second thought, Shiki's 3rd Personality is effectively "The Universe" itself. If that's used?
>>
>>111176685
Psst, the joke is that I'm RPing a cliché'd villain who's not going to notice the glaring flaws in his plans. Ever since Inspector Gadget ?
>>
>>111176519
Well, at some point in the comics, the flash reaches the height of his power and is able to be literally everywhere in the universe at once. At this point you go beyond vectors and and measurable force.

And I do believe you are mistaken in one aspect, his subconscious defense is actually very limited. Which means that most attacks that go beyond throwing objects or energy at him has to be concious and calculated. Which means it depends on his reaction speed and is ability to make calculated predictions. Objects or energy moving at the speed of light from an unknown position are beyond predictability and impossible to react to. So there are in fact plenty of things that can kill Accel.
>>
>>111176541
He can chase after a fucking supersonic if he wants to.
>>
>>111176519

Accerelator

Cannot

Create

Oxygen

He can't do it with normal matter. He won't be able to do it with dark matter.
>>
>>111176732
............now that's a thought maybe? ._.
>>
>>111176824
Fuck off.
>>
>>111176732
You have to cut that concept in order for it to work.
I could be wrong, but I think the concept of him exists only inside his body and inside the Root. Both places are out of reach.
>>
>>111172378
>2) How would you even get him into free space to begin with.
Easy. Instead of moving him. I move everything around him, ie. the Earth, moon and atmosphere and everything else in it.
>>
>>111176824
I think you need to leave.
>>
>>111173344
Season 3 is coming spring 2015 by the way.
Screencap this if you want.
>>
Accelerator was in space last novel. You could have just shot his pod or whatever with a missile. He would have been killed.
>>
>>111176765
Void!Shiki can rewrite reality at will. She's litterally omnipotent. So of course.
>>
>>111176856
How would you do that and why can't he just follow you?
>>
>>111176752
it will be if like i said, some dick started following him flying around destroying everything edible. any dbz warrior with flying abilities can do this.

no one needs to fight him, just avoid him and destroy his shit. he has really shitty offensive capabilities.
>>
>>111176623
No, no, no, no, no. You're getting way too ahead of yourself. The light from that would be deemed harmful and reflected without harming him in any meaningful way. Even if that temporarily blinds him, you can't hurt him because of auto-reflect. He doesn't have to see something to have his power work. Otherwise, his arc would have ended when the Sister tried to snipe him in the very beginning.
>>
>>111176904
Easy, just have either Almighty Thor(Index one, not Marvel one) or Othinus to use their personal powers.
>>
>>111176904
I can do it because powers.

It's instant.
>>
Fuck this shit. Accelerator said he can manipulate the vectors that he TOUCH.
HOW THE FUCK CAN HE MANIPULATE THE AIR THAT IS MILES AWAY FROM HIS REACH!?
CHECK MATE ATHEIST!
>>
>>111172378
>1) Dark matter is still matter,
But he can't interact with it
>b-b-b-but
KAKINE'S DARK MATTER ISN'T THE ACTUAL DARK MATTER/ENERGY SCIENTISTS TALK ABOUT.

Saying that Accelerator could interact with it and create oxygen is just fucking stupid.
>>
>>111176903
Yeah, I guess omnipotent characters should just be left aside.
>>
>>111176904
Pretty sure someone in the magic side has the ability.
>>
>>111176907
He would notice this and kill them you absolute moron. And if this person is so powerful they can beat him, they wouldn't need to go around destroying his food.
>>
Magic God Kakine could probably beat him
>>
>>111176908
Actually his automatic defences (subconcious defenses) cover physical objects and energy like heat and electricity.

But like I said here >>111176773
there are plenty of things that would actually kill him.
>>
>>111176988
Beetle 05 please, Kakine will never reach magic god.
>>
>>111176964

He doesn't even know who Kakine is because he doesn't read the LNs
>>
>>111176562
Could you provide examples?
>>111176566
Im allowed to assume things for myself, cause I determine things for myself. Youre deciding my outcome? now thats REALLY retarded
>>111176577
Magnitude of vectors don't affect him.
>>111176674
I dont think freeza/dbz characters can destroy the planet anyway. You mentioned how they could "teleport" into the core and directly blow it up, Cooler died to a sun, freeza nearly died by a plasma ball (spirit bomb), Accelerator can do the same thing.

I wont talk about whether he can comprehend a vector or not because we do not know what they know.
>>111176773
Flash couldnt be at every point in the universe at once, he would have more energy than the universe it self then, its a plot inconsistency. Even if he was though, what could he really do to accelerator?

As for accelerator and his subconscious defence. Mistaken. He reflects EM waves without thought, these travel at the speed of light, no need to calculate, hence his hair is white how he mentioned in the series.
>>111176814
According to his powers he is theoretically able to. Whether you accept that or not is not up to me
>>111176856
He is bound to the earth by gravitational force. Who could do such a thing anyway?
>>111176871
Source sir?
>>111176964
Which is why I said ill refrain from talking about this right now because its a gray area.
>>
Oh, and for the record, the only people capable of killing accelerator in a tangible, direct, non-blowing-up-the-planet-to-kill-one-single-person-kinda way are people with MEoDP, I;E Tohno Shiki, Ryougi Shiki, Nanaya Shiki, etc etc, and possibly Archetype:Earth.

If we're talking all out godhood, then Featherline Augustus would do the trick.

If we're talking Hax, then...well...Najimi Ajimu aka Anshi'in, aka "all skill" wielder.

Those are the only non galaxy busters that I can imagine standing a chance against accelerator in a legitimate way, although technically featherline augustus is a multi-verse buster, she still doesn't count as an opponent.
>>
>>111176773
>energy moving at the speed of light

He can reflection shit like radiation.
>>
>>111172267
One-Punch Man
>>
>>111177077
There's people within his own universe that can kill him without blowing up the planet or killing the whole population.
>>
>>111177060

>According to his powers he is theoretically able to.

Theoretically

He needs to understand how to do it. He says that a nuke can kill him, therefor he doesn't know how to do it and is therefor unable to do it.
>>
>>111177060
It's not a gray area.
It's a darkheh area.
It's stupid, it doesn't make sense and you're fucking retarded.
>>
>>111177060
I feels it in ma boens. I said screencap it in a "you wait and see you faggots, what i'm saying is true and will happen!, screencap this so you can look back and be like "oh shit, he was rite""

No source, just "intuition".
>>
how could you possibly argue about this shit for 240 posts
>>
>>111172378
>Dark Matter is still matter
Not according to Kakine's powers you dumbfuck.
The LN specificially said that Kaikine creates matter that absolutely does not fucking exist.
>>
>>111177060
>According to his powers he is theoretically able to.
If he was able to fucking create oxygen then Kamachi would have said he is able to fucking create oxygen.
>>
>>111177060
>plot inconsistency
It's the fucking speedforce.
>>
>>111177077
We already mentionned MEoDP, mind telling us how, even giving it their all, not-Void!Ryougi and Nanaya could possibly manage to hit Accel ?
>>111177109
Fuck, that's a nice scenario. Wonder what would happen.
>>
>>111177060

>he would have more energy than the universe it self then, its a plot inconsistency

Kakine creates matter out of nothing

There is no inconsistency because raildex is fucking retarded
>>
>>111177060
>He reflects EM waves without thought, these travel at the speed of light, no need to calculate, hence his hair is white how he mentioned in the series.

But you can see him you stupid fuck, so he's not reflecting all EM waves. Otherwise he'd look something like a mirror.
>>
>>111177157
Because an anime only moron doesn't seem to understand that Accel isn't invincible.
>>
>>111177077
GAE BOLG
>>
>>111177123
Yeah , but that's because they knew before hand how his powers operated, and even that person didn't win in the end by the way. Accelerator went level 6 psychopath on that dog guy and sent him flying into orbit
>>
>>111177240
Hax against hax basically. Fuck, this one is nice too, the fuck happens then, if we assume Accel knows beforehand what Gae Bolg does and trie to counter it ?
>>
>>111177255
I'm not talking about Kihara and that wasn't level 6 or anywhere near level 6. Level 6 is theoretically Magic God level which is near top level within Index.
>>
>>111177255
Later on in the novels, Accelerator gets his ass kicked.

I mean, he gets his ass kicked by god-level bullshit garbage, but he still gets his ass kicked.
>>
File: opm 47.jpg (89KB, 674x509px) Image search: [Google]
opm 47.jpg
89KB, 674x509px
Saitama wouldn't even need to use serious moves.
>>
If you haven't read the light novels kindly fuck off from discussing Accelerator or his powers because you aren't going to know jack shit about them unless you've read them
>>
>>111177009
You're still getting way too ahead of yourself. Light isn't going to cut it, if it comes into contact with the field of his power, it's reflected away instantly. The speed or magnitude or anything like that won't affect his calculations. Also, his subconscious defenses are the same as his normal power. If it has a vector, it won't make it through.
>>
>>111177180
He can theoretically gather oxygen and create plasma, so what's to make you think he's incapable of such a thing? Not who you responded to, but just saying.

It's the reason why he survived the dust explosion also.
>>
>>111177299
he would into vectors
>>
>>111177060
they can, in fact frieza did it. roku killed the moon. cell too. goku can do it as commented by cell, with a simple kamehame ha. And core? why not just the other side of the planet? accel cant travel as fast as them.

>>111176981
they probably could, and i believe they can, because ki is unlike any other energy fathomable in this universe and accel needs to know wtf it is and add it into calculation. But then you guys would probably say reflected even if you guys know this to be true.

so yea. he has an unbelievable defense ability, and can manipulate whatever is in his aim field, but he's slow, and he's physically weak. no way to kill them dbz warriors, how can he? he cant even touch them? lazer beams or silly shit like that don't even phase most dbz warriors?

>>111177299
accel can't comprehend gae bolg. he dies. how can you calculate the vector of something that is already there?
>>
>>111177299
He can't. Once it's thrown it's going to eat Accelerator.

You can argue that he could survive it, but it will hit him.
>>
>>111177299
I'm pretty sure that in this context "magic that is guaren-fucking-teed to spear the victim's heart" > vectors that repel any force. The spear by it's very nature transcends the laws of physics.
>>
File: 1373143639019.jpg (36KB, 606x540px) Image search: [Google]
1373143639019.jpg
36KB, 606x540px
>reading LNs
>>
>>111177392
>300 post powerlevel thread
>>
>>111177373

>implying Accelerator has a heart

The only way to fight bullshit is with more bullshit.
>>
>>111177109
>>111177323
/Thread
>>
>>111177373
Rho Aias though.
>>
>>111177359
Hey, Accel could come up with the rules for Kakine's power almost on the spot. Ki won't eba mystery to this genius for very long.
>>
>>111177424
what if accelerator were a hollow
>>
>>111177138
Something you dont understand doesnt make you retarded. You sound like an ignorant person from the 1500's who believed the heavens cried when it rained.
>>111177136
Well we don't really know what accelerator knows...
>>111177168
>He creates matter that doesnt exist.
>The matter he just created exists.
lol...
>>111177217
>Obviously he chooses which to reflect
>Reflect all except visible light frequency
>Mirror? you mean he would appear black
I swear people have no basic concept of physics
>>111177359
For sake of argument, lets say its a 1v1, but if you really want to be precise about the dbz vs accelerator I'll have to think about this
>>
>>111177424
He does have a heart because Touma slammed a rock into in NT10

And if you're talking about humanity, he's proved he has that with Last Order
>>
>>111177475
>Well we don't really know what accelerator knows...
Yes we do.
>>
>>111177442
Conceptual defense against a conceptual attack.
>>
>>111172267
just write his name in the Death Note, can he repel that?
>>
>>111177060
The EM waves you're talking about are one of the types of energy he can subconsciously deflect because electricity is easy to comprehend and predict. Heat is also one of the things he can automatically deflect, so a laser beam for example would not affect him, and neither would a lightning bolt. However there are plenty of other types of energy that are highly unpredictable and deadly.

Also in response to the whole "creating oxygen". His powers can only "physically" affect matter, so he can induce chemical reactions by putting certain stresses or applying heat by friction and so forth. So by doing this he could theoretically have certain molecules release Oxygen atoms in to the air around him. However he can not affect matter on a molecular level, like transforming one atom into another by "removing" electrons. One, because he would not be able to see anything on a subatomic level (which you would have to, to physically change an atom). And second, it would create nuclear reactions which are highly unpredictable and he wouldn't be able to deflect or control it, hence killing himself in the process.
>>
>>111177475
>Mirror? you mean he would appear black
>I swear people have no basic concept of physics

Black absorbs light you stupid fuck

http://www.gizmag.com/vantablack-super-black-material/33011/
>>
>>111177516
No because that would count as a curse, which he can't defend against.
>>
>>111177494

How can Accelerator have a heart if LO stole it away
>>
>>111177511
True.
>>111177516
No one knows his name. You'd need Shinigami eyes for that one.
>>
>>111177516
His real name is not known. You'd have to look at him with the Shinigami Eyes first. And then hope the Death Note's magic doesn't work by some kind vector
>>
Could fragarach beat accel?
>>
>>111177323
>>111177240
>>111177516

Thank you folks.
>>
>>111177562
;-; that was cute
>>
Onii-sama's decomposition could beat him no problem
>>
>>111172267
That little teleporting shit girl could just teleport a rod into his braid, I assume.

I mean maybe she turns shit into radio waves to transmit them and he could block that, but I've only ever seen the things vanish and reappear, so I can assume it would work.
>>
People that can legit beat Accel:
Aleister
Aiwass
Fiamma
Ollerus
Othinus (pre-15 cm tall fairythinus)
Thor
Aqua
Fuze Kazakiri
Touma
Pendex
>>
>>111177193
I honestly do not believe you understand how powerful the MEoDP are. Otherwise if you did, you wouldn't be saying that kind of stupid shit.

Those eyes are God tier level
If accelerator is chillin, walkin down the street or something and lets say for instance, Nanaya comes charging in, and accelerator thinks he's some pleb with a knife and activates his field vector, and it gets sliced through immediately, accelerator won't have time to react.

But if it's the other way around, it'll probably happen the same, nanaya will think accelerator is just some skinny bastard trying to pick a fight, he'll pull his knife out, and then nanaya will get twisted apart by a vector he was unprepared for.

In BOTH instances, they'd kill each other if unaware of the others presence.

However, if they're plopped into a cage or whatever, I think it will just be accelerator throwing vectors constantly, and then they continually get cut and broken until nanaya gets too tired to swing his arm anymore and finally dies unless accelerator somehow fucks it up and gets his throat slashed, I honestly doubt he'd make a mistake, but if it's Ryougi we're talking about, she'd think of some clever shit, i'm sure.

Keep in mind that Nanaya and Ryougi are INSANELY fast.

Much faster than accelerator.
>>
>>111177659
Teleportation works via eleventh-dimensional vectors and can canonically be reflected (but "weird shit happens")
>>
File: accelerator nami.png (133KB, 500x632px) Image search: [Google]
accelerator nami.png
133KB, 500x632px
versus nami
>>
>>111177060
>Magnitude of vectors don't affect him.
I think you underestimate how much energy is released by a supernova. Even if he somehow managed to deflect all that energy — the rough equivalent of several billion hydrogen bombs being detonated at point blank range — by conservation of momentum, the self-inflicted backlash from reversing the momentum of all that radiation would literally be like getting hit by a mountain... a mountain moving at a sizable fraction of the speed of light. (Also, there's literally zero reaction time, because the radiation arrives at the speed of light.)

Then, a few seconds later, the shockwave hits and turns the whole planet into a cloud of superheated plasma.
>>
>>111177659
Accel can reflect teleporting power and make some really crazy shit happen according to him.
>>
>>111177659
No. Though we don't know how it works because we've had no examples, Teleport powers don't work on him. It creates some phenomenon, but doesn't affect him.
>>
>>111177671
I know Thor is pretty awesome but what would he use against Accelerator that's not a vector attack?

Also, Ollerus is no longer a player.
>>
>>111177739
Ambiguous Homolust
>>
Is this show watchable?
>>
>>111177811
No.
>>
>>111177500
We do? Please tell me what hes going to have for breakfast tomorrow. Last orders pussy
Jokes aside you get my point.
>>111177523
Now youre classifying what "easily comprehended" is, look, they are in a time where technology is advanced and middle school girls LEARN ABOUT QUANTUM MECHANICS. Its just hard for us, not them.

To your oxygen argument. He is able to affect matter on a molecular level, he does not need to "SEE" these things, he comprehends them in ways we cannot imagine, proof? Episode of when he was performing "beyond electron microscopic levels" of brain surgery on Last order (yes he quoted beyond electron microscopic)
As for the nuclear reactions part; nuclear reactions are easy to detect because they usually involve some sort of "chain" process, smart as he is he would easily recognize this.
>>111177659
The easy fix for this is just to reflect visible light, if she does not know where he is, she is unable to teleport the object into him.
>>111177699
I know its powerful, yes, but from what were provided in the anime he can negate any vector as he mentions
>>
>>111177475
if it's 1 v 1, i can only think of the follow him around dick with his food and shit scenarioand that takes a long time.

well there's ciao zu which i mentioned. he can make some guy's stomach hurt real bad. Like raging diarrhea bad. through his magic fingers. I don't know if there's any vector to reflect, this one, cause early DBZ had magic shit it in.

>>111177454
well if he survives the initial barrage of ki i guess? I don't know, maybe it's something he can understand and the calculation is actually predictable and shit?

>>111177591
well accel can keep reflecting, how many fragas do you have? I don't think it's a good idea to play ping pong with him.
>>
>>111177739
I meant Ollerus before he lost his powers and his arms. As for Thor, he can just do what he did against kiddy Gremlin and Touma in NT10.

>“Does your spell always move you to the point that will let you win?”

>“Well done. It’s technically the world that moves, though.”
>>
>>111177682
Hum...
>and accelerator thinks he's some pleb with a knife and activates his field vector, and it gets sliced through immediately, accelerator won't have time to react.
That's where I'll have to ask something.
Slice the vector field ?
I'm not an expert on that stuff, but vectors are the direction in which things move, right ? A vector by itself isn't actually a thing, how does Shiki kill it ? Accel just makes the knife go another way, he doesn't actually create a solid StarWars forcefield made of vectors, does he ?
>>
>>111177699
Not the guy you're replying too, but it's true that magnitude of vectors don't work. He's not "pushing" back the energy or the force. He's just changing it's direction, so "technically" there would be no backlash because "technically" there is no counter-force.
>>
>>111177811
>>111177826

How can it be watchable when there's no 3rd season?
>>
>>111177832
You obviously wouldn't know what he knows because you haven't read the LNs.
>>
>>111177699
The whitelist automatically reflects anything with a vector that is considered "harmful".

>>111177870
This guy gets it.
>>
>>111177832

>To your oxygen argument. He is able to affect matter on a molecular level, he does not need to "SEE" these things, he comprehends them in ways we cannot imagine, proof?

Rewriting LO's brain is shitty writing and doesn't grant him the ability to freely do anything with his power. He still lost to a kid who punched him and would have died to an infinite amount of things Accelerator could theoretically do.

Accel cannot create oxygen because he tells us. That's it. That's all there is.
>>
>>111177392
If you're going to make a powerlevel thread, at least have the fucking decency to know what the hell are you talking about.
>>
>>111177717
>Though we don't know how it works because we've had no examples
Teleportation works by moving the object through the eleventh dimension and requires a shitload of vectors and calculations.
>>
>>111177832
>The easy fix for this is just to reflect visible light
You mean refract.

>>111177870
His stamina is not infinite. He gets exhausted from healing LO's brain damage or something IIRC, he can't hope to withstand something of that magnitude.
>>
>>111177870
regardless of the direction he deflects it into, by the laws of physics there would still be an opposing force as soon as he comes into contact with said force, doesnt necessarily have to be a backlash, just as a box lying on the ground experiences a normal force by the ground, even if its not moving
>>
>>111177930
Really? he says that he cannot create oxygen? links to proof?
Its kinda like the same problem with the whole nuke thing how people say in the LN he himself says he will die to it, when actually his powers could easily negate it
>>
File: 36705581_p0.png (705KB, 888x1100px) Image search: [Google]
36705581_p0.png
705KB, 888x1100px
Accel can be beaten through the power of guilt
>>
>>111172267
Hmm, anybody who can create force fields or jazz. Put one around him, move it with him so he can't touch the walls, watch him suffocate.

Anybody psychic or magic would probably bullshit on through.

Get him on a bridge over a big water source. Drop him in. I assume since he can't just accelerate shit, he can only push away water at the force it is pushing on him, and no air could follow him underwater. Suffocate as he subconsciously created a little constantly collapsing vacuum bubble around himself maybe.

My first thoughts
>>
>>111177860
Before answering your question, first I have to ask you if you know how the MEoDP work, and what they're used for.
>>
>>111177860
Not that guy and I'm not even going to bother reading that guy's post, but Accel is essentially an extremely strong telekinetic. It's not his skin reflects thing, but rather he has a thin telekinetic field covering his body that he modifies through calculations.
>>
>>111172267

If his powers worked as they're actually described Misaka could hypothetically kill him with a sufficiently intense electric field

but since they are just bullshit plot power with pseudo-science sounding names she can't.

Also since its all bullshit reality warping why does his warping take precedence over anyone elses reality warping? (yeah yeah plot i know) I mean is there an in universe explanation for why his bullshit is of higher quality?.
>>
>>111178047
Accelerator himself says this. Which I suppose is Kamachi saying it, but it DOES leave room for Kamachi to change his mind by later saying Accelerator was spouting bullshit
>>
>>111172267
>starting an argument out of nowhere
>lol
>rofl
>not reading the LN
>genius at bullshit science
I'm surprise this thread got so many replies, then again, threads have many replies are mostly shit.
>>
>>111178078
I do.
Would there BE lines to cut on Accel's defensive field is my question, really.
>>
>>111172267
And ordinary people with no powers can beat shit out of him.
>>
>>111173567
>you can beat him if he doesn't use his full power
>>
>>111177832
He would recognize the process and maybe even contain the energy of the nuclear explosions. But this whole argument is based on him trying to create oxygen from a vacuum.

Also when referring to his "auto-defense", the protection is subconscious. So when I say easy to comprehend, I'm not referring to the knowledge. The brain doesn't work like that, it doesn't subconsciously make calculations on a quantum mechanic level. It's the things the brain learns when it's young. You touch fire, you get burned. You brain instantly learns intense heat = bad. You get hit in the face by a rock, you learn moving physical objects hurt = avoid. You stick your finger in an outlet you receive an electric shock, electricity = bad. That is literally how simple his automatic defenses are. If it was any more advanced than that, he wouldn't be able to have them in the first place because it would block out sunlight so he would be blind, it would also block out the air so he wouldn't be able to breathe.
Remember, we're talking about his subconscious defenses, he can't turn this off. It's the reason why all the shit happened to him when he was a kid as well.
>>
>>111178144
Of course.
>>
>>111178104
Because of his power ranking being higher than every other esper.
>>
>>111178158
Only if they can stop him from using his power somehow. Which would likely mean they either aren't ordinary or have a power
>>
>>111172267
>literally cannot be beaten

Does Touma has to punch a bitch again?
>>
>>111178015
>His stamina is not infinite. He gets exhausted from healing LO's brain damage or something IIRC, he can't hope to withstand something of that magnitude.
That's because it required incredibly complex calculations in extremely strenuous circumstances.
Just increasing the magnitude alone won't make the calculations any harder. 1+1 and 25684498+2575738993 aren't any different in Accel's brain.
>>
>>111178213
Touma can be beaten, too.
>>
Touma's power is such bullshit.
>>
Accel can't survive having his name wrote in the death note
>>
>>111178185

I though there were a few people of similar rank misaka included.
>>
File: 1362621630791.png (2MB, 1997x1311px) Image search: [Google]
1362621630791.png
2MB, 1997x1311px
>>111178213
Yes, this needs to be updated to post NT10.
>>
Just shoot him with a gun.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Vp0CJtycSs#t=13

What if his AIM field is actually Afroken?
>>
>>111178073
>I assume since he can't just accelerate shit, he can only push away water at the force it is pushing on him, and no air could follow him underwater.
He can. How else would he be able to send steel beams flying with light kick if he couldn't?
>>
>>111178287
He's above them too, his personal reality (in other words his delusions) are stronger than even the other Level 5s. That's why his power takes precedence, because of his delusions.
>>
>>111178276
You'd have to have Shinigami eyes to do it. And it's implied that no one could survive having their name written in a Death Note unless they aren't human or don't have a name
>>
>>111178181
But how ? Like I said earlier, unless I'm completely misunderstanding how vectors work, which is totally possible, are they not just the direction something goes ?
Like, are you telling me that if Ryougi walked down the street, and someone was about to hit her with his can arrow, she could kill the arrow's vector and make it go the other way, without destroying the arrow ?
>>
>>111178276

>implying Accel can't survive a heart attack
>not realizing he survives frequent heart attacks from being with LO all day
>>
>>111176686
Doesn't Gil's Enkidu negate the magic of the one it binds?
>>
Who makes less sense, King Crimson or Accelerator
>>
>>111178297
Nope. Auto-reflect. Wouldn't do anything.
>>
>>111178034
That is correct with real physics, the point of his power though is that there is no opposing force to his vector changing ability, hence he is called the accelerator.
>>111178073
Which person could make a force field that removes oxygen and move it around with him that he could not escape/touch it, a person isnt able to compute that and predict his movements.
>Assuming he cant accelerate shit
Wot? Thats the point of him
Also he can just use his tornado wings and fly
>Fun fact there is oxygen diffused in water.
>>111178104
Electric fields are able to be deflected by him, electric fields are vector quantities.
>>111178158
For some reason I cant believe this
>>111178170
Accelerator says himself he does his defense like an on and off switch, I wouldn't necessarily say the subconscious things he does is basic. Well theres no point of proving it though.
>>111178213
I guarantee you if they fought again touma would die incredibly fast, the first time he didn't know what was going on, he didnt know of toumas existence or his right hand and what it did, he was confused.
>>
>>111178385
He was shot once.
>>
>>111178403
He had auto-reflect off.
>>
>>111178335
with *an arrow of course, damnit.
>>
>>111178322

ah ok then. hardly an insurmountable problem
>>
Is love a vector?
>>
Aiwass nearly killed him by pretty much looking at him. Aleister and Othinus would shit on him too.

He can only handle magic with Angel Mode, look at the Cendrillon fight in NT3, he backed the fuck away from her foot crushing spell because there were no vectors to manipulate.
>>
>>111178403
Only because the calculations he was doing were so complex he couldn't do a reflect and the chances of an opportunity like that happening again are really fucking slim
>>
>>111178276
I dont think its possible, by default if there is no cause of death they die by a heart attack, its proven in the series that even when hes unconscious he can subconsciously control blood flow (he did this to save that scientist girl) and theres no object that can possibly kill him. so in conclusion the deathnote will have no affect, cause it will keep trying to kill him but its not possible because of his reflection
>>
>>111178387
>I guarantee you if they fought again touma would die incredibly fast, the first time he didn't know what was going on, he didnt know of toumas existence or his right hand and what it did, he was confused.
See >>111178290
As of the latest volume, Accel has lost 3 times to Touma.
>>
>>111178421
So shoot him when it's off
>>
Raildex is poor man's Type-Moon.
>>
>>111178475
It's almost never off. See >>111178464
>>
>>111178170
Then how is he albino, huh? The harmfulness of UV rays and such things aren't something you find out naturally as a kid. Sunburn, yes, you realize that extended exposure to direct sunlight is bad. But you don't realize WHY it's bad. His auto-reflect is a part of his power, so it has the same ability as his conscious power usage, only it's set to automatically reflect any "harmful" thing with a vector.
>>
>>111178510
>Almost never

Shoot him.
>>
>>111178474
It might differ when it comes to the anime adaptation; im not sure. But think about it though, its just for the directors intent, touma is a normal human except for his right hand, accelerator can stomp the ground and destroy everything and kill everyone within a kilometer if he wanted to. Its for the sake of the story
>>111178475
If it ever comes off.
>>
File: images-1.jpg (8KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
images-1.jpg
8KB, 200x192px
Dormamu Shuma Gorath Izanami and the watcher could all kick shitty accelfag ass /a/ really think they can deal with /co/s powerlevelz
>>
>>111178472
It depends on if the Death Note's attack has a vector. Which...I don't really see how it could be? It's more of an instant magic. The biggest problem is you'd need the Shinigami eyes so you'd lose half your life or force someone else to
>>
>/a/ doesn't have power level threads

I don't get why some of you faggots make a point of going to /co/ to tell people such ridiculous lies.
>>
>>111178475
How do you make him turn it off? Or make him use up his battery without getting killed in process?

>>111178542
His auto reflect since birth works unconsciously. How else do you explain a kid being able to calculate formulas to deflect hundreds of bullets when they try to capture him.
>>
>>111178474
The last fight hardly counts considering Accelerator went there specifically to lose to Touma. He got rekt the first 2 times though.
>>
>>111178600
I don't think you realize how many volumes there are in Index. There's 32 main series volumes with many side story volumes. Anime adapted up to 14. After 14 Accel and Touma fight two more times in which Accel was even stronger than before and still lost to Touma.
>>
File: img000004.png (447KB, 974x1400px) Image search: [Google]
img000004.png
447KB, 974x1400px
>>111172267
>implying this guy doesn't have a backup plan to kill every single esper in the city
>>
>>111178601
>thinking anyone here actually mentioned any heavy-hitters besides Demonbane
/co/, pls go and masturbate to Superman.
>>
>>111178658
>How do you make him turn it off?
Trick him
>>
>>111178387
>Electric fields are able to be deflected by him, electric fields are vector quantities.

perhaps I'm misstating it. I lost the image that had all the high level physics bullshit explaining the specifics about how it would kill him and why vectors wouldn't protect against it. (Still pissed about losing it) the dumbed down for retards bit I can recall was summed up as sufficiently intense electric field.
>>
>>111178723
That image is wrong and has been explained why it's wrong many times.
>>
>>111178661
But Touma fanboys are going to count it though, even though it's heavily implied Accelerator could win against Touma if he was serious. Which I don't think will ever happen
>>
>>111178709
You mean elder god demon bane? The only one who can do shit and even he can't beat The One Above All
>>
>>111178723
That image is as bullshit as the Level 5 Uiharu one.
>>
>>111178721
>Tricking one of the greatest minds in Academy City

Yeah right. The only scenario i could think of is by making LO a hostage, and even that is too far-fetched
>>
>>111178631
Okay lets assume that Death Notes attack was not a vector; here are the possibilities
1) No specific death, cause of death, heart attack
>Is able to direct his blood flow subconsciously (doesnt actually need a heart)
2) Specific death, in which the writer describes how he dies. Now there are problems with this, you could say "Disappears out of existence" but im not sure if the deathnote is capable of such a thing, id be better off assuming it only takes on physical capabilities

3) Accelerator doesnt even know his own name, so yeah you're right you need shinigami eyes.
>>111178670
Plot convenience as I said.... its not actually possible for touma to beat accelerator, again what if he just stomped the ground and fucked everyone in a 1 km radius? Yes I know he still 'lost' though..
>>111178723
Dont think ive seen it, if you do happen to find it post it here, im interested
>>
>>111172267
>Most of you dumbasses don't even know how they work and start spreading bullshit about he can be defeated by x character from y series.

What a shit post. There's shit tons of characters that can beat this guy. Try thinking before claiming 'he literally cannot be beaten'
>>
>>111178825
Taking LO hostage actually fucks you over because then you have Accel after you and since LO is Fremea's friend you'll also have Mugino and End of the Century Emperor Hamazura after you.
>>
>>111178755

never saw a refutation, if you have the original or corrections i'd be happy to have it.
>>
What about sarin gas? Odorless, colourless, quickly lethal.

Even if after a breath he realised he was dying and started rejecting the poison, surely the calculations would be just as complex as LO's brain damage, so you could use that chance to shoot him.
>>
>>111177848
That doesn't actually always let him win. Touma points out that if he can't win win, his power only rescues him and puts him in a position to one day.

It's more like the power to not lose.
>>
>>111178825
In that case he'd kill everyone involved and assuming they aren't Crowley.
>>
>>111178813
>Demonbane
>the only heavy-hitter
Top kek.
>can't beat TOAA
Arguable.
>>
>>111178335
Sorry to be pushy, but I'd like a reply.
Plz ignore writing fail and reply, I need to understand ;_;
>>
>>111178658
I wasn't saying anything against the unconscious control. It's just that that one guy thinks that it is limited to things that humans can physically detect, like something being thrown at your face. Which isn't true, or else he wouldn't be albino or as androgynous as he is.
>>
In other words he is a shitty written characters done by a 14 year old faggot that you retards treat like a god or some shit.
This series and its characters are awfully shitty, get over it already.
>>
Hey /a/ I've got a question for you

If Touma was revealed to be Jesus at the end what would you do?

And i don't mean like a human who's blessed but an actual child of God that was sent to balance the world
>>
>>111178976
>In other words he is a shitty written characters done by a 14 year old faggot that you retards treat like a god or some shit.
Doesn't really apply since he gets beat the fuck up all the time.
>>
>>111178986
I would continue to not care about this shitty series.
>>
>>111178986
meh... not as outrageous as anything that's already been revealed
>>
>>111178858
Im waiting.
>>111178976
Accelerator is love
Accelerator is life
>>
File: 1400964063589.jpg (1MB, 2223x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1400964063589.jpg
1MB, 2223x1600px
>>111178851
>its not actually possible for touma to beat accelerator
If Accel and Touma were to ever fight again seriously, which will never ever happen because Accel idolizes Touma, then Accel would still get fucked by the 8 fucking dragons that are in Touma's arm being sealed by IB.
>>
hed lose to isshou from one piece, who could just crush him to death using gravity lmao
>>
>>111178986
I think him being evil or demonic is more likely. Beasts and dragons are never the sign of anything good. Plus a lot of NT itself is calling Touma bullshit
>>
>>111179057
Ironic shitposting is still shitposting.
>>
>>111179027
Not so sure when it comes to the LN, but these dragons are physical right? They would be useless then.
>>111179057
Right know our closest theory is the graviton (particle) easily manipulated by accelerator.
>>
>>111172267
>He literally cannot be beaten
Did you not see TouMAN beat him?
>>
>>111179081
NT is just calling Touma on his bullshit beliefs that he spouts during his fights about how other people aren't living their lives correctly.
>>
>>111179024
People have been posting a bunch of characters who is able to beat Accel. You think he's big time? Read the LN and come back here.
>>
>>111179128
He's still bullshit and much more likely to be evil
>>
>>111179117
>Not so sure when it comes to the LN, but these dragons are physical right? They would be useless then.
It's from the Railgun manga and no, they're not physical and they'd eat away his powers like they did with EXTERIOR Misaka's.
>>
>>111179081
More hand-Dragon appearance when?
>>
>>111179169
And Izzard.
>>
>>111179126
Disregarding what authors intended.
>>111179169
I know youre just describing by using the word 'eat' but it sound like its making some sort of contact with accelerator in a tangible way.
That or either bullshit plot inconsistencies again for the sake of the story
>>
>>111172267
GER. Done
>>
>>111179223
>That or either bullshit plot inconsistencies again for the sake of the story
It's not bullshit inconsistencies, he used it against Izzard before in volume 2.
>>
>>111172267
Onii Sama cna beat accelerator prove me wrongprotip: you can't
>>
>>111179223
The dragons work in a very similar way as IB does, his powers wouldn't work on them.
>>
>>111179270

inb4 well ok to late but whatever

accel fanboys circlejerking while chanting

vectorsvectorsvectorsvectorsvectorsiwin
>>
>>111177682
Still the same guy replying.
After a bit of research, I guess the Mystic Eyes would let the user kill his forcefield (which is supported by what >>111178098
said), but anyway, Angel form Accel can attack at Mach 20, which is way too fast for any Shiki not named " ". Blitzed to death.
>>
>>111178335
I don't think it completely applies to this situation because I don't know all the details behind it. But in the last KnK movie, she killed a future that was going to happen the moment she walked one step further. I'm not sure if that's because her powers grew and she's able to see such conceptual things or if that guy's power somehow made the future "tangible" in the loosest sense of the word and thus she was able to cut it down.
>>
>>111179356
It's one retard actually.
>>
what about characters from bleach? i mean those non human ones. Technically they are spirits, they have no comprehensible vectors?

Like those hollows? or orihime? her reject powers seem to be able to dwarf IB. Since the law of universe needs IB to exist, and fucking orihime has the power to deny its existence.

Also, can pokemons like Hunter kill this guy? like dream eater or some shit which has no contact or vector.
>>
>>111179600
My guess would be that
>that guy's power somehow made the future "tangible" in the loosest sense of the word and thus she was able to cut it down
is the correct explanation.
Bear with me here, but that would mean, my arrow example doesn't work, but what I said here >>111179531 would be possible, since Accel-manipulated vectors become more than just normal vectors. They were tempered with via his Esper ability. Which would allow Shiki to see THOSE vectors.
Phew.
So MEoDP users win against Base form Accel for sure, but lose against Angel form Accel because of the sheer speed discrepancy.
>>
>>111179768
In some way the pokemon Haunter is making contact with accelerator, its a tangible process.
>>
> ZA WARUDO
> TOKI WO TOMARE
> TANKU ROLLA DA
> WRYYYYYYYY
>>
File: 1396212055787.jpg (208KB, 1280x984px) Image search: [Google]
1396212055787.jpg
208KB, 1280x984px
Let's get real for a second.
>implying Flash doesn't just phase through whatever Accel has and crush his heart inside his own body

Pic related. He decided to take it a step further and do it to an entire plane and everything inside.
>>
Reminder that Accelerator used to be blind.
>>
>>111179887
Oh, nice suggestion.
Would Accel's auto-reflect work in a time stop ? I mean, it works even if he isn't conscious, so this what we need to determine.
>>
>>111179977
Assuming everything thats tangible stops, yes it still would, the object just wouldnt move though. Dont know what a time stop would do...
>>
>>111179977
basic physics states that vectors have a time component. In this case, time has stopped, so that equation is thrown out the window; it doesn't exist. Thus, he can't 'reflect' what doesn't exist.

Beyond that, accelerator literally cannot react.
>>
File: the impact of autism.png (482KB, 892x588px) Image search: [Google]
the impact of autism.png
482KB, 892x588px
>>111172267
>>
Direct attack: Saitama. The fucker created afterimages of himself by hopping sideways.

Indirect attack: Make him watch Mahouka. He'll kill himself.
>>
>>111180156
>implying Accel wouldn't try to be like Onii-sama
>>
File: 1386121966331.jpg (96KB, 944x712px) Image search: [Google]
1386121966331.jpg
96KB, 944x712px
>>111180121
Pic related.
>>111180109
Oh. Nice.
Wonder why time-stop was almost never mentioned in the many "What can kill Accel" threads I've read.
>>
Fast enough attacks could probably kill him, because of "muh too many calculations", seeing that people were stating that he shot once for the same reason
>>
>>111180156
Replace Mahouka with the last few chapters of Naruto and it's a half-decent idea.

Sausage onii-sama has nothing on edgemaster Slippy the Cloud of the Leaf village and his merry friend Coldsteel Uchiha, the upcoming Hokage.
>>
>>111180243
it's usually one of the first things mentioned, so I guess people simply didn't bothered anymore.

I'd imagine people from future doraemon universe would be able to subdue accelerator. Those fucking things they can make are just fucking imbalanced.
>>
>>111180310
He got shot because he didn't have his auto-reflect on.
>>
>>Reminder that Gunha can defeat accelerator using shounen anime logic
>>
>>111180324
Saw it one time, people couldn't agree how a time-stop works while being coherent with the laws of physics, and shit went downhill.
>>
D4C could beat him.

Force him to fight between two buildings and send him hurtling into himself.

DOJYAAAAN~
>>
You do realize that Accelerator has been killed once? When Othinus rewrites the world everything and everyone except her and Touma was basically deleted from existence. So it can be assumed that a big and powerful enough magic is sufficient in order to affect Accelerator in any way
>>
>>111179128
He doesn't have any of those beliefs. The whole "not living correctly" thing is just bullshit he spouts to distract the opponent and get psychological superiority.
>>
>>111180539
We do.
The Death Note with Shinigami eyes solution has been mentioned a few times in here.
>>
So if someone like Itachi were to use genjutsu on him would it not work?

Could that also be reflected back?
>>
>>111180516
Also GER, but GER at worst ties anything
>>
What if a Mega-Venusaur used Giga-Drain on him?
>>
>>111180362
And as I mentioned people said he didn't have it on because too many calculations, stop being an idiot and realize your shitty mary sue was beaten a bunch of times and can be easily beaten by a bunch of characters
>>
Speaking of 'basilisk' type attacks (Ones where merely seeing/knowing something can hurt or kill you), you can beat Accelerator by explaining the game to him.

In all seriousness, would Kira's another one bites the dust work on him? He explodes and then Kira goes back in time until he confirms accelerator's death.
>>
>>111180674
It was too many calculations because he was busy rewriting LO's brain so he didn't have processing power to spare on auto-reflect. All of it was being used up. And now he has Angel Mode anyways.
>>
>accelerator gets shot in the head while busy doing calculations for something else
>almost dies if not for magical doctor

>accelerator gets the shit beaten out of him by a normal human, could've easily died
>he doesn't die only because he turns into a pseudo-angel for misaka-loli

>meets Touma
>Loses
>>
>>111180643
King Crimson can probably do it as well
>>
Accelerator can see, this proves that certain EM waves are allowed through his barrier. im sure any number of powered characters can manipulate this fact to their advantage.
>>
Its painful to read the thread.
Are people on /a/ really that stupid?
And extremely painful to see retards who don't even know how vectors work
>>
who Accel/Mikoto here
>>
>>111180613
I don't know the details of Accel's powers but genjutsu is basically sending chakra from the caster to the enemy and it affects their mind.
I'm not sure how Accel's powers react to something intangible like chakra. But if it can get through, he's done. Basic genjutsu can get him to turn off his powers completely and at worst, Tsukuyomi mind breaks him.
Or even better, if someone like Shisui used Kotoamatsukami on him and it got through, he can "order" him to never use his powers ever again.
>>
>>111181251
fuck off nerd
>>
Even pokemons can rekt him
>>
>>111181288
I assume you meant Worst? They make a great pair really. Sadly Accel-kun can't love, some kind of hormon shit not circulating his body
>>
>>111181364
Im sorry, i did not mean to be disrespectful sir. less intelligent person.
>>
>>111180705
Another one bites the dust is a bomb that gets you as soon as you make eye contact with it.
Most humanoid stands are completely intangible who can still rekt anything they want though.
Even normal killer queen would be able to blow him up.
>>
>>111181318
>>111180613

fuck off
>>
>>111181620
oh come on, that was actually kind of funny
>>
>>111174841
By a gary stu-plot armored hax-mc, yes.
>>
>>111176961
You're confusing accel with touma.
>>
>>111182021
well yea. accel himself has he power a 14 year old kid would think of. What's the problem?
>>
>>111178139
Your just jelly your thread only has like 5 replies before it went 404'd.
>>
You people are approaching this all wrong
Sure, his passive field can reflect simple vectors like relative constants (light, objects being slowed by air friction, etc.)
But beyond those simple calculations, he has to be aware of the things that he is manipulating so that he's able to consciously calculate what he is doing to it's vectors
With this knowledge, defeating him is simple. All you need is a fluctuating field of any sort that is harmful (strong yet fluctuating electric/gravitational fields for instance), and for it to get close enough to do damage before he has the time to actually observe it.
With this in mind, anything that is faster than his power of cognition is deadly as long it's application is constant, but not it's vector.

Another way would be to somehow get him to unknowingly ingest something like DMT. If he doesn't know what's happening, he can't change the vector. Before you know it he's on the ground exploring the dark corners of his own mind while you manage to slip deadly things past his rudimentary sub-conscious barrier. Hell, if the DMT trip is impressive enough, his AIM field would likely change as well, as it's based on delusions.
>>
File: 640px-Iihiko_defeats_Ajimu.png (127KB, 640x468px) Image search: [Google]
640px-Iihiko_defeats_Ajimu.png
127KB, 640x468px
>>111172267
Eat a dick
>>
>>111178478
You mean the other way around. Magic system in Index is miles more interesting than nasuverse.
>>
>>111172267

Poison his food and water. His reactions can be passive but they aren't infallible, otherwise he could never get sick
>>
>>111182591
been over this, you cant.
>>
Mikoto could defeat Accel if Kamachi wouldn't be stupid shit and knew how electricity works
>>
>>111182639
>implying he can change complicated vectors without knowing which objects have the vectors that need to be manipulated
poison works moron
if it doesn't that's the writers fault, because it's bullshit if he can manipulate things he hasn't observed
>>
Why doesn't somebody just shoot him?
>>
>>111182689
>Bullshit if he can manipulate things he hasnt observed

fucking kill yourself. can he see em waves dumbass?
>>
Hey

Hey

What if we killed the author?
>>
>>111172699

How exactly? Getting poison out of someone's system (or a diluted mixture out of a solvent) is not nearly as simple as just moving it. You can't just pick the sugar out of a glass of water after you mix it. Accelerator has to be able to sense what he's redirecting. It'd be like performing nano machine surgery on yourself with no tools.
>>
>>111174224

You can detect waves though, that's what your eyes do all day. You cannot magically gain sentience of individual atoms in a closed chemical system without pulling blood and going "oh fuck I'm poisoned"
>>
>>111182759
Nano? He was performing things more precise than a FUCKING ELECTRON MICROSCOPE
>>
>>111174596

>his abilities are quantifiable

Changing vectors takes energy. That is the first god damn law of physics. He does it with no energy source/magic. It's not quantifiable
>>
>>111182743
>can he see em waves
yes.
we all see electro-magnetic waves.
it's called the visible light spectrum dipshit
go back to school
>>
>>111182743

...yes.

That's what eye balls do.

Shock waves are also visible and can be felt.
>>
>>111182871
perceive with the eyes; discern visually.
Nice try being a fucking smartass you just dug your own grave dipshit, you need to go back to school
>>
>>111182827

>he thinks waves, as in shock waves in air, are atomic scale
>he thinks he can't see photon waves with his eyes
>>
>>111182918
Im going to lose it if anyone responds with something out of context
>>
You can beat him with a large enough explosion, see world war 3. If there are too many vectors, he can't calculate them all. Blow wind at him or something.
>>
/a/ fags could logic him to death.
>>
>>111182961
... He calculated the precision of the wind down to every single damn atom to make his plasma ball thingy. Where did you get such a thing
>>
>>111172267
>putting him in a place where he is not able to use his abilities, hint: no such place exists.

Multiple do, actually, it's mentioned numerous times in the novels.
>>
>>111182852
>no energy source
but this is wrong
don't espers use "delusion" and AIM fields?
just because those aren't in our universe doesn't mean they don't have their own rules
if you want to get weird, think of IB as our universe, and "delusion" as the Esper's universe.
>>
>>111172589
RIP Accllkun
>>
>>111183008
Then they broke the plasma thing by applying more wind.
>>
>putting him in a place where he is not able to use his abilities, hint: no such place exists.
AIM Jammer.
>>
Theoretically, could Accelerator kill someone by vectoring his cum shot?
>>
>>111183124
That was like 9000 something misakas doing spastic shit to the wind, it doesnt happen so often. and by often I mean never.
>>
>>111183008
>implying he did it atom by atom and didn't generalize over a wider area to make calculations significantly faster
why the hell would you go atom by atom when it's faster and easier to get the same result with generalization
all he has to do is take a cubic chuck of air, assess maybe 3 variables, and then change those for that "chunk"
implying that he changed every fucking atom in an area to do something so easy as manipulating wind is a bit ridiculous
>>
>>111183213
>Does not realize the use of emphasis of his accuracy when I typed "down to the f* atom". Its a bit obvious that no one can assess that many mole's of air, its impossible.
>>
>>111183210
You're basing this on what?
>>
>>111183267
>f*
go back to MAL faggot
>>
>>111172267
being on of those fags that thinks he can fight at mach 20. always smh.
>>
>>111177475
>I swear people have no basic concept of physics
Says the moron who thinks reflecting light makes something black.
>>
sometimes I wonder the following things:

Can accelerator continuosly accelerate something he's standing on and fly on it?

Can accelerator istantly stop a car without harming any of the passengers?
>>
If I were Accelerator, could I kill someone with a cumshot?
>>
>>111183913
>stop a car without harming anyone
I doubt it, he can't vector an object through another object.
>>
>>111183913
>Stop a car without harming

Not likely. He can only vector change things that he touch so when he stopped the car the passengers, affected by momentum, would most likely squashed their heads. Of course that depends on the speed of the car in question
>>
>>111183913
I'm wondering similiar thing
Can he reverse gravity to fly?
>>
I haven't read the novels and I have a question. Do they modify Accelerator's collar thingy to not be a fragile piece of shit that lasts 15 minutes?
>>
>>111184404
It gets upgraded to 30 minutes. He doesn't need it when he goes Angel Mode though.
>>
>>111183973
He accelerates his cum to the speed of 9000 suns in his private loli
>>
>>111184068
I'm not sure if gravity is something he can effect.
He can levitate if there's metal beneath him though.
>>
>>111184068
Gravity is in his whitelist, because without it he'd fly off to space
>>
>>111181318
Chakra is intangible in the same way heat or wind is. It wouldn't work.
>>
>>111173731
he can only vector what he can actually conceptualize. He could 'potentially' vector himself back to full health when Touma beat the shit out of him but the human body was too complicated for him to do that, therefore harder concepts like space/time is out of his grasp.
>>
>>111184737
nut why he makes those silly tornado wings to fly when he could just control gravity vector?
>>
>>111172267
Has anyone used Kumagawa? He can just make Accel powers dissapear.
>>
>>111184986
Accelerator is able to reflect heat. He shows this by blowing up the cars from the hound dogs and not getting owned.
>>
>>111182451
The first method doesn't work, because that's not how Accel's passive field works. He doesn't blacklist certain thing so they are automatically reflected, but rather whitelists thing that shouldn't be reflected. Only things within the whitelists pass through while anything else is automatically reflected.
Accel doesn't need to calculate the vectors to reflect them, as that is something he does automatically. He needs to do calculations to have control over vectors beyond simple reflection.
>>
>>111185031
Controlling gravity just means yuo'll fly up, or stay down, you need to control the winds to move around in the air
>>
>>111185092
The better example was when he walked on lava during Avignon
>>
>>111182961
Explosions do shit to him and his mind is essentially a supercomputer. What he can't calculate properly is Angel-tier magic.
>>
>>111185031
Because he's risking being flung all the way to orbit.
>>
>>111185092
That was my point.
>>
>>111185183
He doesn't understand normal magic either, it's just that his auto-defense can take care of it for him, unlike Misha's Telesma wings, and The Sweep
Thread posts: 514
Thread images: 41

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.