[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Doesn't the fact that you have a waifu just disguise the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 70
Thread images: 8

File: Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg (27KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
Sigmund_Freud_LIFE.jpg
27KB, 423x600px
Doesn't the fact that you have a waifu just disguise the fact that you desire real feminine companionship?

I mean 2D women are based on 3D women. No 3D equals no 2D.

I think that the rise of waifuism is because these days men are to beta and western women are to undesirable.

So thus the men these days are incapable of attracting a woman and even if they could it would be difficult to find worth settling down with. So you retreat to the 2D world.

I blame estrogen in the water.

The real solution to your problems is a water filter, an Anti-oestrogenic diet, and to start lifting.

Also avoid BPA
>>
Good anime thread about anime.
>>
>>109670484
It's about Waifuism which is VERY /a/ related.
>>
>>109670381
>nerrrrrd
>>
>>109670513

It's about posters of /a/, it. not anime. A metathread, offtopic.
>>
>>109670381
I have a waifu because she is my ideal woman. I'd say it's true for most others as well.
>>
File: freud lost it.jpg (453KB, 980x952px) Image search: [Google]
freud lost it.jpg
453KB, 980x952px
NOW I'VE LOST IT
>>
>>109670847
What did he lose?
>>
>>109670913
all credibility to his theories
>>
>>109670381
>Freud
>No talking about fuck your mother or dicks
What's wrong with you anon?
>>
Dunno but a few days ago I discovered that my waifu it's just an idealization of my feminine side. Being in love with her means practically that I'm in love with myself.

Pretty wicked yo.
>>
>>109671870
You're a narcissist
>>
>>109672025
Yes. After my period of late adolescence depression I became aware of that.
>>
>>109670913
Nothing, but he knows he can kill.
>>
>>109670956
Got a laugh out of me
>>
>>109672447
Why does he kill?
>>
>>109672506
Because the truth lies beyond the gate.
>>
Waifu isn't really a companion neither is a 3D females.
>>
But if I wanted companionship I would've found a girlfriend. It'd take some work - I know I'm not the most appealing male out there - but it's not impossible. I don't feel any companionship with my waifu. Ever since I fell in love with her, I've felt even more crippling loneliness than before.

But I'll get on that water filter OP.
>>
>>109670381
I dont have a waifu, I just only masturbate to henti, theyre not like real women to me just like sex dolls for my pleasure.
>>
>>109672921
Then what are real women to you?
>>
Having a waifu means I don't have to deal with 3D bullshit. It isn't for me. Not because I'm hideous or anything, but because real modern women just don't get it. Sometimes just thinking about my waifu lightens my day. She's always there for me, in a sense, and I would always be there for her too. More importantly, she captivated me more than any woman ever did and that's why I fell in love with her.
>>
>>109673183
there is someone for everyone

if you just go out and look
>>
>>109673247
Maybe, but I don't see it being a viable option in western society. Maybe that's just my skewed view. Either way, I'm happy as it is with my waifu.
>>
How does this all relate back to my mother?
>>
I need my monthly /a/ blog thread.

Is this thread it?
>>
but OP...my waifu is my ex girlfriend....
>>
>>109673526
Sure I guess. Tell us what ails you child.
>>
>>109673526
Might as well be.
>>
>>109673479
Like 2D girls, I can look at your mom on the internet for free.
>>
>>109670381
Please don't post pictures of philosophers and try to sound smart when you can't even spell. Even if they're as dumb as Freud.
>>
>to
>>
>>109673585
>>109673596
Sometimes I get the biological urge, and my Japanese teacher seems to need some company since she's been feeling alone for years now. I think she's in her late thirties.
I've helped her out several times because her English is absolute shit.
Is there any possibility she will accept my ????? without getting into shitty relationship things?
>>
>>109670381
Actually, I agree 100%

Except I advocate for everyone to get their test levels checked and hop on the TRT train it's below 600 ng/dL. It's silly to obsess over "natural" solutions to a problem caused by unnatural factors.
>>
>>109673758
Get that Christmas keki anon.
>>
I have been in two relationships before and it just doesn't work for me. I don't want to give the time required for a relationship to work, and sex is not really that better than masturbation especially if you use a good onahole, sure it's nice to have a human to touch but on raw pleasure not that different. I also have a very unnatural attraction to drawing and drawings, that's also why I desided to becoma a concept artist, every new eroge and eromanga is a new experience, a new world, its fantastic and a lot better than reality. I would also make a horrible father as I would probably neglect all of them to watch cartoons and draw.
>>
>>109670381
Its because women are whores. I have no problem socializing with people, but after watching the shit my mother, my brother, and my sister have gone through -- I want none of it.
>>
>>109674235
10/10 would believe
>>
i don't have a waifu because i am intimidated by fictional women as well as real one

even in my head i can't imagine a woman who loves me unless she's been lobotomized
>>
>>109674478
Then become a surgeon.
>>
>>109674662
and inspired
>>
I'll blow your faggot minds right now, and piss on Freuds grave with my broscience, AND I'll relate it to an anime that aired this season. I think the ancient humans, who were very barbaric, brutal and violent, cared only for women when it related to raising their child and giving them sexual satisfaction. So women were thus bred, to be protective, submissive and expecting (of an alpha male to protect them, else they would've died). Man was once satisfied with this. However while men evolved to create weapons that could caused the extinction of the human species, and were bred for sharp wit and strong protective tendencies, women didn't have to suffer as much, and stayed in their submissive cumdumpster states.

I realized this after Daimidaler, but love is just a spin-off of eroticism. It's a fetish that has been blown up to insane proportions. It is the idolization of the aesthetic form of woman by man. It is a combination of the our desire to protect our children (feelings of cute and moe) to ensure the survival of our species, our desire to respect the purity and frailty of our mothers (not really sure where this arises from a natural selection standpoint), and, of course, our desire to sexually reproduce with the girl in between, our "lover". Love is nothing more than an ideal arisen from the complex human brain mixing instincts together. Women, never really needing to "protect" their male counterparts, simply did not develop love the correct way, which is why they only seek beta providers (berrypickers) and alphas (hunters).

(cont)
>>
>>109674865

Because we have developed complex reasoning skills, we can both acknowledge that 2D is not "real", while instinctually, through our senses, trick our brains into believing these depictions are actually there. I think God arose similarly, because religion makers are always men, and our imaginations were better back then without the knowledge we have now. Mix that with anime that depicts 2D figures that appeal to our instinctual desire to protect as well as our aesthetic senses, and you have the perfect formula to create "love". By the way, the idea that love and waifus is a delusion is not to be taken negatively, because it technically isn't, it's more of an instinctual mixture.

I think it was berrypicker beta genes that allowed aestheticism and reason to arise, which is why even though alphas are often seen as "stupid" or "barbaric". These people tend to act more on instinct. This anti-hunter sentiment, of course, arose from berrypicker minds. In any case this is why berrypickers are the ones who become waifufags. Many modern men are simply incompatible with modern women, who still act on instinct as if we lived in a hunter-gatherer society. I guess an anti-estrogen diet would allow you to see women more as rags who exist solely to impregnate/fuck (because its true), but for those desiring a partner that can act as a mate on-par with modern society, for now we turn to 2D, and waifus.
>>
File: 2738.jpg (20KB, 449x440px) Image search: [Google]
2738.jpg
20KB, 449x440px
>>109674865
>>109674896

Somebody actually wrote this, /a/. I need an psychological analysis of the kind of autism that would compel this faggot to do so.
>>
>>109675042
I'll assume it's a copypasta until proven wrong.
>>
>>109675042
>>109675099
It's not, I even addressed the OP.
>>
File: 1383506436562.png (22KB, 718x431px) Image search: [Google]
1383506436562.png
22KB, 718x431px
>>109674865
>>109674896
Never change guys.
>>
>>109675099
even if it were, someone, somewhere, for some reason wrote the original.
>>
File: 1402890455286.png (439KB, 486x479px) Image search: [Google]
1402890455286.png
439KB, 486x479px
>>109674865
>>109674896
>>
>>109675042

>Psychological Analysis: Massive faggot that loves cocks in every single hole, hand, and body part he has

There you go. Since that took me about 5 minutes, I'm going to have to charge you my expedited rate ($200) plus a charge for online analysis ($50) and for this being late/on off-hours ($75).

I accept PayPal.
>>
>>109674865
>>109674896
Now this is quality bait. If not, God bless.
>>
>>109673648
All I saw as well
>>
>>109675710

Decent analysis, criminally low rates for a modern psychologist! Would employ again!
>>
>>109674865
I like dominant sluts. What does this mean?
>>
>>109674865
>>109674896
>excessively long pasta about how love is just lust
At least post a tl;dr version of your post, faggot.
About the post - been there, done that. You aren't new about this.
I also think you are completely off in your assumptions, but that's, well, just my opinion. Love has more to do with partnership and mutual trust than with eroticism anyway.
>>
>>109675885
Men are dominant sluts. You desire a woman to match your modern ego, or else you would be bored.
>>109675945
Love is not lust. It's a fetish.
>>
>>109675994
And fetish is?
>>
>>109676029
A specific subculture of lust. An offspring of it.
>>
>>109676039
Exactly my point.
That said, you're rather wrong in your assumptions, in my opinion. If this thread is here in half an hour, I'll write what I think about it.
>>
>>109676249
It's my point that while lust was the original driving factor love is an offspring that arose in men around the same time men began to appreciate life more aesthetically. Like I said, I'm mostly using broscience, but I'd like to hear your opinion, both on love and waifuism as a result of it.
>>
File: k_about_2d_and_3d.jpg (105KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
k_about_2d_and_3d.jpg
105KB, 640x480px
>>
File: 1399572458823.png (143KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1399572458823.png
143KB, 640x480px
>>109674865
Were you ever neglected as a child?
My analysis concludes that you were never breast fed.
>>
>>109676314
Love is a relationship built on mutual trust, just like friendship, and both of them have more to do with mutually beneficial partnership than you might think.
Individuals always pursuit benefit for themselves, regardless of the nature of the benefit - material, intellectual, emotional etc. - or the fact that that they can't exactly define or measure what and how exactly something is beneficial for them.
One of the most universal benefits is the ability to rely on someone, to trust someone. Another of the most universal benefits is to be understood by the others, thus minimizing the chance of conflicts and mishaps, which occur due to various misunderstandings. People that we can mutually trust unconditionally are usually called "friends", while people who we can mutually trust and understand unconditionally are those who we called loved ones. Both trust and understanding may only come from interactions between people. Thus, waifuism can't really be called love, just as obsession. Interactions may be one-sided, you might say, but that's not love - that's just using the person in question to satisfy your desires - whether material, intellectual or emotional - and there is no mutuality in such a relationship. It's just a one-sided obsession, with little to no regard to actual well-being - again, whether material, intellectual or emotional - of your so-called "loved one".

It's actually really interesting how similar economic partnership and friendly/romantic partnership are. There are multiple analogies I can draw, which won't be strained at all.
>>
Fuck off Freud, your theories are all disproven and you're only remembered for your influence on others.
>>
>>109670381
>water filter

I'm on it Alex
>>
>>109677447
Waifuism is less an obsession, more a longing. A relationship is built on trust, yes, but women cannot be trusted. They have proven time and time again to betray when it benefits them, unlike a man who could easily dedicate his life to a woman and die for her without hesitation. That is the love of the man towards the female. Scarce would a woman have such dedication on her own. This is why the natural form of a women in nature as we know it is to be submissive objects to men. Now, we want more. We want love. So we long for it, because it cannot be achieved as long as the nature of women is the way it is. 2D simply fills the gap at the present.
>>
>>109678184
>but women cannot be trusted
Just like men.
>They have proven time and time again to betray when it benefits them,
Just like men.
>unlike a man who could easily dedicate his life to a woman and die for her without hesitation
I'd really like to hear about your experiences with women, mate.
>This is why the natural form of a women in nature as we know it is to be submissive objects to men
Okay, sorry, I can't take it seriously anymore. I just lost my sides somewhere in space and gotta go find them.
>>
File: freud.jpg (195KB, 868x1024px) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
195KB, 868x1024px
>>109677495
You sound angry.
Tell me more about your mother.
>>
>>109670381
I don't really like the fox and the grapes argument but I think it's somewhat applicable - anons can't get a (loving) girlfriend so they just say fuck it and go back to masturbating, but appending "i lovr ou waifu" to their thoughts.

So in terms of anime, most people have shit taste because they don't want to put in the effort to find good shows, so they just say fuck it and declare whatever they did find to be "the best anime ever of all time forever"

SAO 2 will be fun to watch with you all.
>>
>>109670381
I can't even call this pop psychology.
Thread posts: 70
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.