OUR KING WILL RETURN TO US
First few images of the upcoming theatrical Lupin III film "BloodSpray of Goemon" which will star Goemon obviously and Lupin will debut the BLACK Jacket which I'm not crazy about. Too bland and casual for Lupin
It will be a sequel to Jigen's Gravestone and it will be released on February 4th in Japan.
Koike will be returning to direct.
Say something nice to Nene
Overall cutest New Game. I want to fuck her while she wears that shark backpack until all of her notebooks and pens fall out.
After crushing on 100s of anime girls, she is the first that I've actually fallen in love with
Find a flaw.
people who don't like nico are, well, let's just say, they're bad at posting
no nico is good ;___;
she's good and real and soramaru has her deep inside her heart and she'll be there forever. we love nico
If real life looked like an anime, which artist's or series's style would you want it to look like?
Pic related, my best friend said Baka and Test.
Arc's design was arguably the worst in Tsukihime. I'm glad Takeuchi reworked her but I agree that they could have kept her hairstyle like they did in some more previous artwork. She is the type-moon mascot after all.
Why does earth-star make such great lolis and loli shows?
Mahou Shoujo Nante, Yama no Susume, Pupa, can they even fail?
Nowdodays anime when?
Best LWA girls
>tfw amanda is literally just ryuko matoi with different hair and eyes
This show is bullshit and if you like it you are retarded. I have watched until episode 15.
1. Subaru should find a way to kill himself permanently. And the fact that I think this doesn't do the show well.
2. The parts where he dies are entertaining for a while, until you get to episode 14 where the entire episode is literally pointless. The only thing that comes of it is that we learn about Betelgeuse. And learning about Betelgeuse is pretty shitty at this point in time when a bunch of other stuff was going on and instead of addressing the actual directly open plot points (of which there are MANY) the show just fucking goes off to no where just to show gore and bullshit.
3. Rem's sacrifice is literally meaningless because he will just come back to life. In fact any sacrifice is meaningless because the main character can go back enough times to ensure that no sacrifice is necessary and the happy ending is achieved.
4. Subaru fucking SUICIDES knowing there is no drawback. What is death?
5. Episode 15 starts and Subaru is back to his happy go lucky attitude. The mental damage and trauma was lifted literally for the sake of continuing the plot. This makes the two previous episodes even more meaningless. Why couldn't we just have continued the show while things still made some sense? I forgave the suicide but come the fuck on.
It's not wish fullfilment though. That's the one thing it isn't and it's selling point. And I say that's probably the one thing it did well but the cost is that the MC is basically what memesters think Shinji and other counterproductive MCs are like. He's a little too much of a tard.
Asuka and Shinji a cute
What is this outfit for?
I've read a bit about FLAC but I can't hear any difference between the FLAC and MP3 version of Beautiful Bones: Sakurako's Investigation's ending theme.
It's looses compression so it packs better quality, you need high end headphones to even notice a difference, if the size bothers you, you can always re encode it. Now take down this thread.
MP3 degrades in quality every time you listen to it
it has a set number of plays in it's lifespan so every tiem you listen to it it sounds progressively worse, though your pleb tier ears might not realize this.
FLAC preserves the original quality and has an infinite life span so if you aren't a complete retard you will always get FLAC over MP3.
would you take care of this tanuki?