Will you miss them?
How does she know that she has the ability to reset time, if she can't remember it?
What exactly did Yugi like so much about Tea?
Sing me a song /a/
Post your one true waifu and tell us a little bit about her.
+ fucks shit up
+ very low maintenance
+ can operate operationally, easily handles stress
+ can hunt and butcher her own food
+ gee, Kino, how come your mum lets you carry TWO handguns?
+ has a sweet bike
+ proficient with all sorts of tools, knives, firearms, traps and gadgets, as well as repairs
+ peaceful and diplomatic, but will and had busted caps in fools when absolutely necessary
+/- dresses up with function in mind instead of form
+/- no marriage and no kids
+/- curves nowhere to be seen
+/- looks like a 13 year old boy
+/- stoic and honest to a fault
- most likely has mild schizophrenia, and maybe PTSD
- talks to her bike, will always choose the bike over you
- ideological hobo, absolutely no settling down
- a little too in touch with nature
- not into physical contact or overt affection
- covered in knives, guns, munitions, provisions and other shit, might as well be hugging a pile of scrap
- will leave without a second thought if you can't keep up with the lifestyle
- carries hipster shit like .44 Colt Navy, .22LR third series match Woodsman and a TACTICOOL Arisaka/M21 EBR hybrid monstrosity
- often gets philosophical
I miss when people actually fansubbed things. I download HS for almost everything how because even when people do sub them, it's ridiculously slow (example: FFF).
Once upon a time shows had multiple subgroups fighting over them.
Here's a question, why was this animated?
Yes it's a beautiful masterwork of craft and skill, but in what way did the medium help the storytelling? Everything could have been acted out instead and shot live action.
Try to answer something other than just "2D>3D"
The raw of chapter 34 is out.
Well shit /a/, this show was memed so hard I had to check it out for my self and I was pleasantly surprised, both are solid shows, now I feel like talking about and see if my personal opinions line up with the fandom:
1) story Wise:index>railgun
2) character wise: railgun > index
3) accelerator is the best character,
5) tsuchimikado, second best
6) all misakas are best girls
7) the chick with the glasses is worse Girl
8) some of the arcs felt out of place in index, and some of the arcs in railgun felt like filler.
9) the science arcs were waaay better than the magic ones
Also I hate when Toma gives speeches
Does anyone else hate how Mary Sueish the Jojo's can seem sometimes
>Always somehow become wealthy
>They're all supposed to be super attractive
>They usually have some asspull or super op type bullshit move
>They're almost super genius tier with the bullshit they think up on the fly
Like what the fuck? What's some delinquent girl in highschool going to know about an object with no iside or out?
Johnny is an exception. His whole theme is character growth, and even if he never reaches what he wanted he is happy with what he got. He can only use his bullshit op move in a very specific circumstance, other than that he is a crippled murderous sociopath dickhead that dosnt even win the race or get the corpse. He sets out on his journey with very selfish goals and walks out of it all with the humble yield of his fathers approval and a hot japanese wife
WHY IS THIS A THING?
And third chapter this week.
Decent encode when?
BD when? Reboot when?
Why do the French get so many series most American fans have never even heard of?
You wouldn't a zombie