Which version of bestgirl was best?
there are anons who say that this isn't the greatest anime of the year so far
are they trolling or do they have some sort of mental handicap?
>pumps semen into his waifus like there's no tomorrow
>has unprotected sex with every girl but Rin more than once
>none of them get pregnant
How does he do it?
Saber's is ded in Fate, he fucked Rin once in UBW so it's likely that Rin was just lucky. Cumming inside doesn't have a 100% success rate.
Regarding Sakura, maybe she was on the pill ? I mean she got raped rather often so that would be the sensible thing to do.
Literally carrying the series on her goddamn back.
God this anime is fucking garbage.
People really shouldn't waste their time with this.
I mean it's their decision, but there's so much better stuff out there, why watch this shit?
What does this show do so well, that it's worth watching?
Even the voice acting fucking sucks.
Also, does she not own other panties, she was wearing those in that scene where she was too retarded to notice she wasn't wearing a skirt too.
>Really hate NTR
>Can't stop imagining Lilina getting railed into next week ahegoing her ass off while Misaki sits in a corner and cries
What is wrong with me?
The scariest ghosts you'll ever meet.
>tfw you remember watching this in high school but now you wonder what the fuck you liked about it
I watched Mirai Nikki like 4 or 5 Years ago and I liked it. Would've rated it 8/10 back then. I recently watched it again and it was mediocre at best. It can be very enjoyable if you're 16 years old but when you watch it later you just notice the many plotholes and the forgettable characters. Let's be honest Yuno makes the whole show. Would rate it now 4/10.
This is what Totally Spies should have been.
- Sonju is killing some demons
- Emma checked the area with biinoculars but there's still no clue.
- Ray told something about some more info hidden within the pen. Gilda asked which info he anwered that there was some data he couldnt extract previously from the pen even after entering the code. and this likely because those info are supposed to be unlocked once they reach B06-32
- so they indeed managed to enter the code now, and a map showing a basement appears.
-they finally found the entrance to the underground.
- theres seemingly many doors with numbers (102, 103 and so on...)
- they knocked at one of the door and opened it.
- there are many monitors and such inside.
- then a blackhaired man greet them "welcome to shelter B06-32!"
- they re wondering if it's Minerva.
>then a blackhaired man greet them "welcome to shelter B06-32!"
We're a fucking fallout now.
Who's your favorite Kyoani heroine?
We 11d chess now.
>Soma will be happy
You better stay true to your word, faggot.
The episodes are getting crazier and crazier. I like it.
What are your thoughts on Witchblade?
Could you take care of her?
Do japanese companies fight against pirating manga and anime? How?