Was Ryouka just too big for her own good?
People don't give Detective Conan enough of a chance, honestly.
I'm most of the way through Kumamiko - Machi's totes adorbs, but just way too sheltered and probably slow.
I want to like the characters or the show, but I just can't muster the fucks to give. Were they fair to country folk, or just plain disrespectful?
What ethnicity is Annie? Armin is clearly Aryan, but that gigantic snout makes me question Annie.
Got a gal named Sue,
She knows just what to do,
She rocks to the east,
She rocks to the west,
She's the gal I love best.
To the guy who said this had weak characters/story, you were right. It was a pretty decent fantasy anime we don't see a lot of, but it ultimately failed to move beyond mediocrity.
1. The biggest problem, hands down, was that the show really wasn't leading to anything interesting. It played out in an extremely predictable and almost empty way. The danger was the danger we thought it was all along. The bad guys were the bad guys we thought all along. There was no subversion, Chekhov's gun, or anything like that. I mean, seriously? The demons are evil and Bahamut really is the world's destructor? One bad guy wanted to rule the world and the other wanted to watch it burn? Neither of those are particularly interesting ideas.
1. The show never gave us much of a reason to like the protagonist. He some likable things, sure, but you never got the impression that he really cared about the people he's traveling with. And it's not like he went through an arc or character change. He was the same guy start to finish. And what he lacked in heroics he could have made up for by being a magnificent bastard. But he was in over his head most of the series and rarely pulled off a victory when it counted. Which leads me to the next point:
2. A trickster hero was wasted on this role. The entire point of tricksters is that they're supposed to solve problems by outsmarting people and being unpredictable. Favaro did that when it was unnecessary (cutting off Kaiser's hand to trick Martinet was overkill) and didn't do it when it would have been appropriate (he solved the world ending crisis by stabbing it with a sword? seriously?).
3. What was the theme of this even supposed to be? Changing fate? Finding your family? None of that really matches the story. If anything, it showed that fate couldn't be avoided.
What is wrong with this girl?
She lost her real father then lost her stepfather and real mother. If it wasn't for nii-san, the love of her life, she'd have killed herself already.
>OP is sung by the protagonist's VA in character
>OP is sung by BOTH protagonists
>Main cast sing the OP & ED
Don't get a VA to do a musician's job, you'll only make trash
3 full minutes without CGI makes this scene the best in both Berserk 2016 and 2017.
Since it is the last episode they may have used their remaining budget to offer us this scene. For an instant it was just as we had a proper anime adaptation of Berserk. I nearly cried.
You should be able to solve this.
First you take a shower, complete your morning hygiene rituals. Then check the weather and prepare appropriate clothing. Eat a well balanced breakfast and ensure that you aren't leaving anything important behind. After that, leave your house and don't forget to turn off all the lights and lock the door.
That is the procedure for going out (morning variation).
1. Call up whoever you're meeting, tell them something important came up
2. Change out of your stuffy clothes and put on something comfy
3. watch anime and browse 4chan simultaneously
>loli wants to lose her virginity to guy she likes (MC) before she becomes a full-fledged prostitute
Fuck this stupid fucking faggot, fuck the japanese language. Sure, he would've probably tore her in half with his gargantuan junk, but I think that that would be a very practical defloration for a young whore.
What was Anno trying to convey with this scene?
fuck I think you're right
A really terrible movie, everything feels forced as fuck for the sake of shitty melodrama and there's little to no actual build or justification for most of what happens. Also the direction is fucking horrendous, nonsensical cuts and the whole thing is smothered is chromatic aberration, it just comes off as really amateur.
Why do I feel like I wasted my time?
ITT: Characters that did nothing wrong