does /a like dominant girls?
>double pay wall to watch shows with exclusive streaming rights
>having to wait till the end of the season/series to release for muh bulk watching
Can these two just fuck off and leave anime alone?
You know, Doga Kobo is generally my favorite studio for moe SoL and I really like the genre, but am I the only one that thinks this is painfully uninteresting, I like the animations but everyone seems so innocent or they feel like they are just there, this might be the first time I dislike something by this studio in the moe SoL genre, do you think it'll get better in the next episodes /a/?
No, I dropped it on the second episode. It was "cute" and nothing else. The jokes are predictable and stale, the characters are cookie cutter boring crap you've seen thousands time before to the point you can easily foresee how are they going to act/respond. There's no soul in this project, from the writing point of view.
I'm gonna give another episode a try since I really like the studio but holy hell they made Yuru Yuri and GabDrop, even Hidan no Aria AA got me hooked, I tought they were supposed to be better at this
I want to spoil and protect a cute blind girl!
How would you avoid getting caught if you had the Death Note?
You know (what) to do.
>Boku no Hero Mode: You can't use any normal tropes unless you attempt to deconstruct them
What was the first isekai? or proto-isekai?
>Great manga artists were the topic of Charapedia’s latest fan poll! 10,000 fans participating in the poll and voted for a variety of modern and retro artists. A majority of the artists chosen worked on shounen manga, but there are a couple of seinen and josei artists.
>Here are the top 20 choices!
1. Hideaki Sorachi – Gintama (773 votes)
2. Eiichiro Oda – One Piece (549 votes)
3. Sui Ishida – Tokyo Ghoul (539 votes)
4. Haruichi Furudate – Haikyuu!! (516 votes)
5. Yana Toboso – Black Butler (389 votes)
6. Gosho Aoyama – Detective Conan (375 votes)
7. Masashi Kishimoto – Naruto (373 votes)
8. Hiromu Arakawa – FMA (316 votes)
9. Hiro Mashima – Fairy Tail (285 votes)
10. Hajime Isayama – SnK (254 votes)
11. Harukawa35 – Bungou Stray Dogs (236 votes)
12. Yoshihiro Togashi – Hunter x Hunter (230 votes)
13. Hirohiko Araki – JoJo (228 votes)
14. Kouhei Horikoshi – Boku no Hero Academia (218 votes)
15. Rumiko Takahashi – InuYasha (194 votes)
16. Akira Toriyama – Dragon Ball (187 votes)
17. Kazuya Minekura – Saiyuki (147 votes)
18. Suzuki Nakaba – Nanatsu no Taizai (145 votes)
19. Yuki Midorikawa – Natsume’s Book of Friends (135 votes)
20. Akira Amano – Reborn! (129 votes)
Is this the most well written protagonist of the decade?
What is deadlier, Truck-kun or the Japanese Cold?
Jesus Christ, that's terrifying. I would say Truck-kun as he would follow you to the end of the earth, though there is a chance you would get teleported to an rpg-style fantasy world. Japanese cold kills to fast but you will die in bed and stay dead.
New Eureka Seven Hi - Evolution 1 teaser
What is it about translating manga that makes people into complete manchildren?
>New character appears in a manga, instead of writing his actual name as it is, MS shits a fanfictional "translation" of his name.
Not only is MS dude completely wrong when comparing translating dialogue to character names, but the translation he is defending is also incorrect.
How would it have gone differently, /a/?
I wish I could make good memories at a convenience store.
Also, did anyone pick this up or do we have to wait for fansubs?