[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So my problem with blender on my laptop is that it's set

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: blender_logo_square.png (135KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
blender_logo_square.png
135KB, 512x512px
So my problem with blender on my laptop is that it's set to zoom with two fingers and I don't want that, I want to zoom by pinching. Please help and thank you.
>>
>>576480
prteferences in blender and get you fucking Bluetooth mouse
>>
>>576488
I don't want to use a mouse though, I want to use the trackpad.
I don't know which settings in preferences I need to edit though.
>>
>>576493
i don't think anyone adapted blender to this input because it would be a stupid idea to begin with
>>
>>576494
Why would it work on a MacBook but not a windows laptop?
>>
>>576496
i think you can change the input of your keys but not the way you stroke them (unless its built in)
maybe try holding alt with just 1 finger
>>
>>576493
>trackpad

i dont recommend you to use trackpad unless you can use the pen on it. using such told to model will ruin your hand. you use either mouse or your use pen. trackpad is for suicide morons who will need medical attention because their hand is ruined.
>>
>>576502
In that case, what's the point of a laptop? Having to use a mouse kinda takes away from the portability aspect of it.
>>
>>576505
>Having to use a mouse kinda takes away from the portability aspect of it.

how? you put the mouse in the same bag you put your computer in. its not like you walk around the street with a laptop in your hand
>>
>>576506
It's not exactly easy to use a mouse while in the back of a car.
>>
>>576507
well you can't have everything dummy, how sheltered are you
>>
File: Calm Down.jpg (13KB, 236x251px) Image search: [Google]
Calm Down.jpg
13KB, 236x251px
>>576508
No need to resort to name calling.
>>
>>576507
Did somebody kidnap you and is making you live in the back of a car? Are they feeding you properly? How badly did they rape you? Just tell them you NEED a mouse.
>>
>>576480
Let me get this straight...

You ask for advice, people give it to you, it's not good enough, so you become stubborn and fucking retarded.

No wonder your faggot ass only uses blender. You're too dumb for your own good.
>>
File: Sad Face.jpg (35KB, 600x645px) Image search: [Google]
Sad Face.jpg
35KB, 600x645px
>>576516
I was just asking for some specifics.
I didn't mean to offend anybody.
>>
>>576519
This is an EDGY board.
>>
>>576519
I'm so offended that my offense is offended. And that offense's offense is offended. If offensives could be generational, this one would go back so far in time that even the concept of existence is offensive.
>>
>>576480
>I want to zoom by pinching
who zooms by pinching?
that's literally backwards motion.
>>
>>576542
pinching because you zoom in to view a smaller region, like shrinking the fov with your finger tips
>>
>>576507
Nigga use the palm rest as a mousepad well that's how I use it.
>>
>>576544
incorrect!
pinching means you grab corners and move the corners closer together which, in effect of screen size, zooms out.

>this is literally how trackpads have been programmed since they were able to sense "gestures"
>>
>>576502
What kind of Asian are you
>>
>>576748
He's right though, i have fucked up my wrist because of using the trackpad
>>
>>576480
I mess around with bender from time to time for fun,
and my biggest issue is the xyz cords are off.
The y cord is length instead of high.
I can't help but wonder how well would models
transfer like that.
>>
>>576960
>The y cord is length instead of high
z is always up.
minecraft and bethesda games that do it differently are literally wrong.

the alphabet goes:
>x
>y
>z

>x
length
>y
width
>z
depth
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.