[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im a professional Videomapping producer AMA

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

Im a professional Videomapping producer AMA
>>
>>576194
>AMA

This isn't reddit
>>
>>576194
what kind of computer do you use? What projectors can you recommend?
>>
>>576197
i use anything with i5 core 4gb of video en 8ram minimum to run the software correctly here in my work the servers are powerfull so they can handle big video proyections, but production wise like i said minimum i use cinema 4D for 3D and resolume and madmapper for mapping.
>>576195
of course is not reddit but like its I L L E G A L to use that
>>
File: 1485718256918.jpg (17KB, 350x392px) Image search: [Google]
1485718256918.jpg
17KB, 350x392px
>AMA
>I L L E G A L
>>
>>576203
<four shan ppl cares
>>
>>576202
>kindergarten writing skills
>professional
pick one
>>
>>576210
not from usa obiously also
>good grammar in 4chan
>>
>>576194
>>576202
>professional
>producer
>i use cinema 4D
everybody knows that a P R O D U C E R is not the one fiddling with the 3D tools, but rather plans and coordinates various aspects of production
>>
>>576215
Videomapping is a funny bussines because is always a very small team so im in charge of getting things done
>>
>>576194
>professional Videomapping producer AMA
can you professionally map a video to a penis?
>>
>>576275
yes
>>
>>576194
What's videomapping?
>>
>>576695
this
>>
>>576695
>>577056
Videomapping is the ude of any kind of proyector and use it to map (like uv mapping) a real life surface, so you make a video production base on an structure.
>>
>>577093
This is neat.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Projection_mapping
I've got so much to learn.
>>
>>576194
>professional Videomapping producer
>screenshot consically consists of 3 basic resolume effects

I hope that by mapping you don't mean just mapping out cubes, lol.
>>
>>577305
basically*
not consically
>>
>>576194
when are you gonna move out of your parents basement?
>>
How do you promote your team?
Where do your jobs come from?
>>
>resolume
>videomapping

this is the real shit, where the resolution of a project hits the 15k by 4k
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vULthsMkl7s
>>
>>577305
Of course i do more than that kek
>>577351
Its a second floor
>>577715
Why go so high when the client doest even want to pay for the proyectors
>>577643
Our team is extremly small we are 5 people, but our proyects consist on big events imagine the 4 of july main event of new york
>>
>>577643
Also we are in aliance with the event company so thats how they hire us
We went to cairo and rihad to for big events too
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.