[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is the situation with pirating Nuke? I heard this corporate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 7437648768634.jpg (149KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
7437648768634.jpg
149KB, 1920x1080px
How is the situation with pirating Nuke? I heard this corporate whores legit go after everyone who touches their precious baby. God fucking damnit i just want to learn it without using the 5% features free edition not create a blockbuster you stupid fucking cunts
>>
>>575657
Can't go wrong with installing it on an airgapped computer and never connecting it to the web

t. gentooman
>>
>>575659
Couldn't you just block it in the firewall or something? Also you still have to download it somehow
>>
its loaded with spyware.
>>
>>575661
The program itself or the cracked versions?
>>
>>575662
all cracked versions
>>
>>575664
Heh kinda expected desu. I prefer a chink spying on me than a bald faggot beating me up in my slave country because i pirated his program.
>>
>>575664
If you get your stuff from a cheap chinese website, sure then its extra loaded; the problem is the program itself (latest version 11). It opens hundred of connections, not so with older version who communicated via 3-5 ports max. Which you could easily contain with a firewall.

>>575659
best and safest advice
>>
>>575659
Ironically, production workstations are airgapped from the outside world anyway, most studios are super paranoid about project data leaking out.

>>575666
For blocking connections you need some sort of "guilty until proven innocent" network monitor, on Mac I use Little Snitch or Hands Off!, on PCs there should be a ton of options. Specifically, you need something to automatically target outgoing connections and ask the user what you want to do.

My "black box" setup is basically using a Mac for all online interactions and having a PC sharing a directory (but not internet), so I can copy over stuff after I'm sure it's safe. If I'm extra paranoid, I first fire up a VM and install it to there first. You can use Linux if course if you like.
>>
Is nu after effects even that much worse than nuke? It can do pretty much anything i can think of
>>
>>575673
IIRC, Adobe basically trashed multi-CPU support and it stops scaling past 10 or so cores, so unless they fixed the engine yet it's pretty shitty. AE literally used to be the poster child of dual-chip systems, I have no idea why they'd cripple it like that.
>>
>>575674
I mean i terms of features. If you have cinema 4d+ AE and some plugins, it seems like you could do a netflix tier serial if you had skills
>>
File: 1452097097908.jpg (39KB, 444x452px) Image search: [Google]
1452097097908.jpg
39KB, 444x452px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAfYWXgpgyU&t=2s

Thoughts?
>>
>>575673
The features are alright but handling alphas, having to deal with precomps and half assed 32bit and multilayer EXR support makes it pretty shitty. If you don't wanna pirate Nuke, just get the Fusion or whatever the free one is.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.