[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I've been working on an attractive female model in Zbrush.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 10

File: waifu.png (304KB, 843x756px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
304KB, 843x756px
I've been working on an attractive female model in Zbrush. I'm going for a style similar to the girls in Dead Or Alive [Including huge baps]. Any suggestions on the face?
>>
>>575555
>attractive
>got a really bad boob job and still hasn't gotten jaw surgery yet
Come on man. At least be honest and say you're modelling a tranny.
>>
File: imb.jpg (68KB, 516x680px) Image search: [Google]
imb.jpg
68KB, 516x680px
whatever floats your boner, I guess
>>
>>575555
Your problem is the good old uncanny valley effect. The unnatural stylisation is in conflict with the realistic shape resulting in a somewhat awkward/disturbing appearence.
You either get rid of the stylised features and make her more natural or do the opposite. But both, stylisation and natural shape at the same time cause uncanny valley.
>>
>>575565
Thanks bro
>>
File: waifu.png (205KB, 523x686px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
205KB, 523x686px
Is this better?
>>
File: waifu.png (241KB, 625x736px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
241KB, 625x736px
Fixed more stuff and put eyelashes on
>>
>>575584
you might want to practice noses.
>>
>>575555
I got a suggestion.

Kys.
>>
File: kjhsfjh8y4rt.png (135KB, 523x686px) Image search: [Google]
kjhsfjh8y4rt.png
135KB, 523x686px
>>575578
You're adding too much detail before you've gotten a pleasant shape down. You should spend time drawing noses, eyes, ears and the planes of the face for a while before trying to make a woman...must less an attractive one. All those lines on the face give the appearance of an old woman. Are you black by chance...cause this chick has features of a black woman.

Here's a quick paintover that will maybe help.
>>
tiddies not big enough tbqh senpai
>>
>>575555
>>575578
>>575584
>>575593
woman good woman want woman my wife urgha!
>>
>>575590
Probably good advice
>>575593
I thought she had black features but I couldn't figure out why she looked that way. She went through a face where she looked asian. I'll take note of it and study structures. Thanks for the paintover
>>
>>575555
>similar style to DOA
DOA is 3d anime style. you are rally really faaaaaaar far away from it.
>>
>>575593
Damn. Now this is more satiable.
>>
Anon don't listen to these people. Men find all kinds attractive. If you find this attractive it's OK.
Big boobs signal intent anyway. So in context of whatever you had intended people will get that this is supposed to be an attractive woman.
>>
>>575654
>NOOO, DON'T LISTEN TO THOSE ASSHOLES!!11 <3<3<3

Things like not mixing realism and hard stylization when you don't know what you're doing is solid advice though. He also explicitly asked for suggestions.

This is not your leddit-hugbox.
>>
File: uncanny-valley.jpg (41KB, 600x300px) Image search: [Google]
uncanny-valley.jpg
41KB, 600x300px
>>575565
>>
>>575555
You're the guy that did that ugly methed out chick wearing a beanie in some other thread right? Don't stylize with hard angles if you haven't even got a pleasant soft design yet.
>>
>>575565
>doesn't know the meaning of uncanny valley
>>
>>575573
fuck you!
>>
>>575584
dude you know you could just research how golden ratio works b4 asking other tards for feedback each time you tweak something
>>
File: ageing of head.jpg (209KB, 1000x747px) Image search: [Google]
ageing of head.jpg
209KB, 1000x747px
Also learn how facial mimics and aging works before putting those wrinkles, unless you deliberately try to make thrashy milf
>>
>>576321
that 6 y/o looks like 16 though
>>
>>576323
>that 6 y/o looks like 16 though
good luck telling the judge that
>>
File: Capture.png (164KB, 545x542px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
164KB, 545x542px
>>576320
It's pretty close tbqh
>>
>>577114
Yeah, Golden ratio is useless when it comes to appealing design. All it shows you is proportion that feels right, you can make unappealing stuff that is perfectly proportionate. True appeal comes from hierarchy meaning you make the big details first and then add the smaller details.
>>
>>576321
>6 years
that nigga like 28
>>
>>577126
golden ratio is a meme invented by pedophiles who wiped their dirty ass holes with the same bare hand they used to eat. The number of times its found in nature pales in comparison to the number of time it's not.
>>
>>575584
it's like nikki cox got beat with an ugly stick.
back off on all those details and make the shapes simple.
brains like simple.
>>
File: cbs-upfront.jpg (62KB, 600x884px) Image search: [Google]
cbs-upfront.jpg
62KB, 600x884px
>>577140
>it's like nikki cox got beat with an ugly stick.
Anon…
>>
>>575555
The nose could use some work. It seems too straight and sharp for a female nose, and generally blocky and strangely shaped.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.