[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any tips with making money using DAZ? I can make renders

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: moody.jpg (2MB, 2200x2933px) Image search: [Google]
moody.jpg
2MB, 2200x2933px
Any tips with making money using DAZ?
I can make renders like pic related
>>
>>574041
So, just like every other person using Daz and Iray?

Add g3f, apply character morph, apply clothing someone else made, apply textures someone else made, add environment props that someone else made.

To make money, be original, make your own clothing and textures and props etc. It's rewarding and it won't look like everyone else's stuff.
>>
>>574044
Yes, I wanna make money with the renders using my original clothes and props. But how? Where?
>>
>>574046
on the internet, duuuh...
>>
>>574046
>>574044

is it even fucking possible? to make money with daz renders?
who the fuck pays for that? even if you make props yourself... who the fuck wants to buy jpg. with "custom" bra in it ??
>>
>>574048
I make money. It's not a living but it's a hobby when I'm not at work. I use Patreon and it's an extra $200 a week.
>>
>>574052
Other Anon here. I never used DAZ because its like playing with Dolls. Can i make money by building environments and sell them?
>>
>>574053
Definitely. There is an abundance of erotic clothing of course but not enough environments.
>>
>>574041
Sorry for a question unrelated to the thread but what are your specs and how long did that take to render? Just curious.
>>
>>574041
Gotta pander to fetishists. Things like Loli and gore do extremely well, so I'd directly relate the taboo factor with the overall income.
>>
>>574052
i wish I could do that. Flipping burgers I make only $400 a week
>>
File: gross.png (1MB, 881x1486px) Image search: [Google]
gross.png
1MB, 881x1486px
Wish people didn't sully their hobbies with monetization, especially the people who cater to sick addicted lonely males.

Makes us all look bad.
>>
Can you autistic fucks please contain yourselves to the designated DAZ thread.
>>
>>574566
I'm new to daz, I just went into that thread and it looks like an even more cancerous Elder Scrolls general.

No thanks.
>>
>>574568
Tell me about it, some cunt who thinks he can actually render keeps posting some disgusting character of his who looks like Christopher Reeves.
>>
>>574564
Using DAZ makes you look bad.
>>
with DAZ you need to be trash, otherwise I don't see the interest. My work is about sex and fetish
>>
>>574573
woaaa, not really
>>
>>574619
Lighting needs a little work. The guy's right arm seems off, like it shouldn't bend like that. Other than that, you're golden.
>>
>>574620
if someone tells me that he's/she's "daz artist" in real life, I swear I'll laugh at him publicly everywhere every timne I'll meet him.
>>
>>574648
daz studio is about photo composition, I love this software.
No BS, you can work very fast
>>
>>574634
posing in a natural way is my big weakness
>>
And you guys call me a sick fuck
>>
>>574666
I would apologize if I
1. Knew who you were.
And 2. ever called you a sick fuck to begin with
>>
>>574572
Hey, jerk, my waifu is a beautiful lady.
>>
File: 3632100624_bd5ef1c0e8.jpg (22KB, 349x234px) Image search: [Google]
3632100624_bd5ef1c0e8.jpg
22KB, 349x234px
>>574810
she isn't a lady
>>
>>574052
For that amount of money, you could live quite comfortably in Eastern Europe, even without another source of income. Learn some cheeki breeki and live a comfortable life of a 3D smut artist.
>>
>>574041
Does anyone have a link to free downloadble characters? I'm completely new to CGI and I just want to use posable characters as painting ref's.
>>
pull a Shadman and do lots of girls.
with dicks.
put some edgy shit on them
upload them to a shitty site
get easy money from prepubescent teens
>>
>>576017
>free downloadble characters
OPEN DAZ.EXE
LOOK, CHARACTERS
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.