[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember the Tony is Back thing? I'm thinking that the guy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: tony-the-tiger.jpg (280KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
tony-the-tiger.jpg
280KB, 940x545px
Remember the Tony is Back thing?
I'm thinking that the guy behind it used Blender, how about you, /3/?
>>
>>573527
What makes you think that anon?
>>
>>573527
I bet they used maya, they just dont' give a fuck about texturing
>>
You mustve seen quite a few pixels in your time, OP
>>
Why would someone doing professional work do that in Blender when no one else does? I know it's a powerful piece of software, but why alienate either employers or employees by using a software that's not standard in the industry?
>>
>>573527
Is blender the problem on /3/, as the jew is to /pol/? Because this is what I'm continuing to see is a bunch of retards continuing to make stupid threads to either falseflag blender, or shill it to start arguments.
>>
>>573781
its some beginners who started with blender, got discouraged at some point and started to bash it.

if you don't invest at least a year in your program of choice your work will always be mediocre, no matter what software you use
>>
>>573527
>I'm thinking
You are not
>>
>>573781
That's what it's made out to be. And while it does have its glaring flaws (all 3D programs do), not everything shit is made in Blender.

I've seen shit made in 3DS or even Maya. This doesn't look like Blender by a long shot. The shading reminds me more of either of those aforementioned Autodesk programs.
>>
>>574002
>This doesn't look like Blender by a long shot.
I don't know how you can say this, that's obviously an NPR rendering. You could certainly get those exact results in Blender either with the Toon shader or a custom made one.
>>
>>574555
But that's also it, how do you know if this wasn't made in Maya or 3DS? How do you know if this was made in Blender.

Do you have any proof? The original video on hand or any BtS material?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.