[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /3/, I need support about the 2d concepting shit to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

Hey /3/, I need support about the 2d concepting shit to make 3d, I'm already good at 3d, but don't know how to draw shit, what's the best way to start drawing characters or things in general, any tips or resources such as infographics?
>>
Looks like Dr. Phil
>>
>>571527
Shortcuts like info graphs and sped up tutorials won't help you. Pick a style and try drawing it everyday until it looks good to you. It's called hard work and practice so if you're good at 3d like you say you should know the amount of work you're going to need to put into drawing
>>
>>571548
>Pick a style and try drawing it everyday until it looks good to you.
that will work but very very slowly
>>
>>571548
>>571549

I think you guys are right, so i already have something answered, now how do i find an art style?, I don't like manga, so i wont draw weeb things, would it be ok if i use an already existing artstyle or should is just develop it?, I don't have any trouble with time.
>>
>>571527
I've heard you take this thing called a pencil and rub it against this stuff called paper until lines come out.
>>
>>571611

we are in a digital thread you old cuck.
>>
Lol go ask /ic/. They'll tell you the same, that it's just grinding and practice, but there are more posters there than in /3/, so they'll tell you to fuck off faster and either you'll get the point sooner or you'll give up sooner, either way the world will be a better place.
Google "learn to draw." Fucking get to work.
>>
>>571677

Probably right, but since I'm in /3/ I'm too lazy to go to gugl, so you're right, but i fear /ic/, i feel they're just going to make me become a trap furfag.
>>
>>571561
Draw from life. There is nothing that can replace live sketching in terms of practice. Drawing heavily stylized things, like mangas, or drawing from photographs too would lead to bad habits that would be very difficult to correct later on, you have to have a solid foundation from live drawing. Once you get good you will develop your style pretty much automatically.

The most important thing about drawing characters is understanding anatomy instead of drawing part by part, go take a figure drawing class at your local community college for that.
>>
>>571684

Will take that, Also I'm going to learn from those pirated ctrl+paint tutorials, thanks anon of /3/.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.