[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jello

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: some fishos.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
some fishos.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
I made a some jellos, any thoughts? I'm not great at sculpting so i like making minimalist stuff like this.
>>
>>570674
minimalism has turned into an excuse for bad shit, learn to do shit and post or say you're not that good and learning, don't blame minimalism for bullshit
>>
>>570675
Fair enough, i agree that the overwhelming rise of "minimalist" styles is a result of people not wanting to put much effort into their work, but the point of my post, albeit inexplicit, was to find advice to better this and future projects.
I like making minimalist stuff because I don't have the patience or skill to work on more detailed projects, not because i want to pretend my work is professional without putting any effort into it.
I wouldn't pretend that my jellos are better than the jellos in pic related.
>>
>>570678
my best advice would be to learn composition and design, color balance and contrasts. also i wouldn't use hairs for tentacles, model them they look better
>>
>>570680
my best advice to you would be to consider that not everything is about your failed concept of modern aesthetics
>>
>>570678
the rise of minimalist styles is the result of PBR renderings that make everything look like it's made of chinese plastic
>>
>>570699
well, it fails upon the experience of the designer, if you dont know how to use those "failed"concepts of course you'll bitch about them because your art is shit, knowing those concepts can make you more critical of your work, know how and when to use them
>>
>>570699
Everything he said was constructive, polite, and common knowledge for anyone who isn't a beginner.

It gladdens my heart to know that your attitude will ensure that you toil in mediocrity forever. You're a fucking retard and you deserve to fail.
>>
>>570715
You look like the kind of person who thinks that Doom 2016 is a good game.
>>
>>570725
haha how old are you 12?
>>
>>570715
I would like to tell your mom that you're spending time in your youth to figure out proper ways to apply semi-realistic wear and tear to 3d objects and that you beileve that's going to become a career for you.
>>
>>570728
if we would all listen to our moms everyone would just be doctors and lawyers that work for minimum wage.
which is what might happen if in few years from now
>>
>>570730
What's wrong with that? A Doctor's minimum wage is better than an average artist's maximum wage.
>>
>>570749
yeah but an artist have more free time.
but anyway comparison is not the point here. all parents wants their children to go to high end professions and don't realize that every other parent is saying the same thing.
>>
>>570750
>An artist has more free time

HAHAHAHA
>>
File: 448659.jpg (28KB, 354x259px) Image search: [Google]
448659.jpg
28KB, 354x259px
>>570750
What free time? lol
>>
>>570750
That free time thing is a meme, to get gud you need to spend that time
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.