[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys did I do it right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 0000-0086.webm (626KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
0000-0086.webm
626KB, 960x540px
Guys did I do it right?
>>
Nailed it.
>>
>>566736
Unfortunately, that's what they did to the twin towers back in 2001.
>>
>>566736
Thanks. This was is my final project for a 3D modeling class. Great class, right"?
>>
>>566739
This was my final year project a few years ago, that college was a piece of shit: https://youtu.be/jgGtFyeZIQM
>>
>>566739
>>566743
You are both retarded if you didn't self study alongside college.
>>
>>566747
I agree, I'm >>566743. but the problem was that I knew absolutely nothing about 3D and neither did my teacher so I didn't even know what to look for at the time, but hey I study cgi at a uni now so its all working out.
>>
>>566743
for a college project, that could actually be somewhat decent with some proper editing.
>>
>>566743
>>566734
holy SHIT this is what people go to college for?
I just do 3d as a hobby to make art for amateur games I program, and I could shit out something 10x as good as that in about an hour

you went to school for years to make that

my mind is blown
>>
>>566743
it is infuriating to know that worthless failures with no skill or talent are allowed to / are hired to teach others.
There are youtube tutorials that would give far better results than this, with barely any effort or knowledge required.

also this >>566825
>>
>>566825
I guess the concept of college is just easier for people to understand. You could be doing 10 times more work at home but still look like a neet because you don't go to college. It also looks nicer that you can put on your CV you went to a college.
>>
>>566734
If your finger moves like that you should go to the hospital, something is bad with your joints.

No seriously, you should check REAL bone structure and work with references and better smooth deformation.
>>
>>566734
I hope it's Blender. Can't believe Max or Maya can look so bad.
>>
File: hahah.png (598KB, 680x448px) Image search: [Google]
hahah.png
598KB, 680x448px
>>566743
hahahah my roblox ballista looks better then that.
>>
>>568080
> roblox
you still more autistic than this guy
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.