[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cybers.cafe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: demoscreencap.png (2MB, 2736x1824px) Image search: [Google]
demoscreencap.png
2MB, 2736x1824px
As a companion site to 4chan, I've developed http://cybers.cafe to host 3D content. It is an addressable world where 3d models can be uploaded and arranged for others to view.
Use the 'warp' feature to go to any alphanumeric location, and follow the instructions to upload a 3d model or image and place it in the space. (for Menu click top left button) Tell others the name you chose and they can view it there!
>>
What location should I enter?
>>
>>564719
the upload process is too cumbersome
>>
>>564786
Enter any location you want to customize. It's just been deployed so there isn't much content yet
>>564808
Unfortunately people have requested that to playcanvas before and they won't allow it unless they get paid. I chose playcanvas because it is much faster than web based unity but they use a custom file format. That said, once you have their editor set up in your browser the second, third uploads will go quicker and you can stage changes to your original before posting
>>
>>564719
OP is that a Ferrari parked outside Bergen Concentration Camp?
>>
>>564719
quite shitty
>>
>>565323
I didn't post this for the content, its a platform for content because 3d designers are not always developers.
tldr, Go to hell.
>>
>>565386
lol you fucking suck dude
>>
why anon kun

why would anyone use this shit?
>>
>>565395
>>565397
Bait. I'll leave you trolls to each other, as you deserve.
>>
> mlp
> autistic face with autistic picture on it
> didn't learn shit but to make a face and put pic on it

ok I'll never visit this site again
>>
>>565398
its not bait son, this is shit
>>
>>564719
Pretty neat anon.

You should add a url addressing feature so you can autodirect to any location.

e.g. http://cybers.cafe#someloc brings you to that location. It would be pretty easy in JavaScript I imagine.
>>
>No longer hosted
Yeah fuck you op eat shit idiot
>>
>NuVera reboot
Went the same way too
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.