[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shell Programming. "Here´s a sample"..

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: Test 1.png (7KB, 396x197px) Image search: [Google]
Test 1.png
7KB, 396x197px
Very curious to see how many of you can create a cool program based on "SHELL", i´m looking for some one with advanced skills in order to help me add new features to a more complex program. Show me what you got.
>>
>>564690
what?
>>
You're challenging anons to 'show you what they've got' to earn the honour of working on a new feature for your program.
lol
>>
>>564690
>linux
lol
>>
>>564690
>>>/g/
>>
>>564690
why would anybody willingly program in shell in 2017? admit it, it's your homework. the script in your pic is a sample your teacher gave you.
>>
> 2017
> actually programming anything outside of programs themself
>>
>>564690
Are you just asking if people here know how to write shell scripts in Bash or whatever?

What the fuck does this have to do with 3d?

Also it's probably not a good idea to write anything of more than trivial complexity in fucking Bash of all languages. Like seriously, just learn Python or something.
>>
Side question (I'm not op), what are the interesting programming areas in CG if there are any at all? Just getting in, I like to tamper with pure 0s and 1s as well.
>>
>>568638
python/procedural anything
>>
>>568638
programming in unity can go hand in hand with cg in a way
>>
>>564690
Get the fuck out you shit ass cock sucking faggot! You god damned fucking cuck. I hate your motherfucking guts you worthless piece of shit! I hope your family dies in a fucking fire! I hope you meet a nice lady and get married and start a family and then I hope they all get raped. I want home Invaders to literally crash into your house, beat the shit out of you, hold you down, and rape your wife in front of you in the ass FURIOUSLY. And then beat the shit out of your loli daughter and rape HER in the ASS as hard as possible. And then they rape you in the ass with a pole, kill your family, and chop your dick off and leave you bleeding to death, you worthless goddamned piece of fucking shit! FUCK!!!!!
>>
>>568673
thanks for you kind words.
>>
>>569104
No prob, Anon. I was drunk. :)
>>
File: 5JjikrE.png (19KB, 390x470px) Image search: [Google]
5JjikrE.png
19KB, 390x470px
>>568673
>Take a wrong turn at /3/ one day and see this
>>
>>564729
NEET detected
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.