[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help. what I am doing wrong? BTW is marvelous designer.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: error.gif (4MB, 543x754px) Image search: [Google]
error.gif
4MB, 543x754px
help.

what I am doing wrong?

BTW is marvelous designer.
>>
>>564427
why do you have multiple sewing seams on a single side of a pattern?
>>
>>564429
elaborate.
I'm new to the software.

what am I doing wrong?
>>
>>564427
lel it's agdg guy
>>
>>564430
On the side of your pants the stitches are different colors which menas you sewed multiple segments together along that edge instead of just one. Alaos make sure that no sewing lines are clipping the mesh. You have some running through the armpit.

Also why are you using a bad model as a base? I would use the avatars that they give you to learn it.
>>
>>564430
Oh I think your main issue is that your normals are backwards on the back pieces. Just right click on those back pieces in the 3d window and hit"flip horizontal"
>>
>>564432
>diferent colors
how do I make them the same color?

>multiple segments instead of just one
what does it mean?

>bad model
is mine, OC.

>>564434
thanks, will try it.
>>
>>564434
I change them, but it seems the issue is that the gravity is upwards, rather than downwards.

how do I flip the gravity?
>>
>>564439
import your mesh with -y
>>
>>564440
thanks, will remake my project.

I'm exporting an obj from blender.
>>
File: Capture.png (19KB, 255x245px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
19KB, 255x245px
>>564427
>>
File: marvelous designer.png (216KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
marvelous designer.png
216KB, 1440x900px
>>564440
Which one.
checking the invert checkbox make the model to be inverted.
there's not Y down option.
>>
File: marvelous designer.png (239KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
marvelous designer.png
239KB, 1440x900px
>>564440
didn't work.
>>
>>564451
Your mesh is going through the ground. You have to move it above the grid
>>
>>564468
I dunno, I'm trying to understand.

Maybe I need to separate every piece of cloth into a separate object.

Maybe is simulating both the skirt and pants as a single piece.
>>
>>564451
Just use the avatars dude. Your model isn't worth struggling with since you don't even know how the program works.
>>
>>564471
I'm just learning dude.

see
>>564470
>>
>>564471
http://manual.marvelousdesigner.com/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=688393
>>
>>564472
That's the point. You should learn on a mesh that is already set up. That way you can practice using the program instead of messing with a shitty mesh.
>>564470
You have to translate your mesh in the Y direction so that it stands on the grip ((the feet are about the x/z axis), do this in a 3d program and then import your mesh when its placed correctly. You also should scale your model to be close to life size for the sim.

Here is a good beginners tutorial
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1di8iIkDcE

And Pavlovich recently did a series where he imports a mesh from zbrush
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwJr6FAcD6k&list=PLkzopwqcFevacxvlpHSUu_MHUr3XzZ3TF
>>
>>564475
Oh, so my problem is that is lower than the ground plane?

cool.
>>
File: marvelous designer.png (310KB, 4320x2700px) Image search: [Google]
marvelous designer.png
310KB, 4320x2700px
>>564475
I'm not a technologycally iliterate retard.

simply didn't knew that detail.

thanks.
>>
>>564478

>>564470
>>564468

You didn't understand what I was saying the first time so I just clarified it
>>
>>564478
>I'm not a technologycally iliterate retard.
kek
you are both this and a regular illiterate retard
>>
>>564480
I didn't knew a small obscure detail bro.
chill.
>>
>>564451
Ive never seen someone fail so hard at md. Just watch ONE tutorial on youtube and 100% of your problems are solved. Inb4 "just tell me". Its obvious you just jumped right in without taking the time to learn the most basic of workflows so you dont deserve to get spoonfed. Also if this is your approach to learning new software i highly suggest you find a new hobby.
>>
>>564481
You insist on using your shitty ugly custom mesh which was ultimately the source of the problem. Then when someone suggests you use one of the built in meshes you autistically snap back that because your shitty mesh is OC it's OK to learn with. Then you are ungrateful and have not learned your lesson. Thanks for being a typical /3/ retard.
>>
I'm actually going to help you because everyone is a faggot here. The problem is that the floor is turned on for your cloth sim. Turn off the floor collision and your clothes will work. Your model is centered at 0, having the floor intersect with him. Turn off the floor collision in the simulation and it will work.

I said it three fucking times so you dont get it wrong.
>>
>>564468
Left click the avatar(imported obj), choose move tool, drag imported thing up, above the grid.
>>
Clearly OP was merely pretending to be retarded.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.