[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Woods

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 65.png (521KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
65.png
521KB, 960x720px
Made this yesterday. Kind of hurried it since I wanted to get it done in one evening. Zbrush + Photoshop. Please rate or give feedback
>>
Why do shit artists always use the 'made this quick' excuse? I see so many people do this; it's like you don't want to have to put in any effort to improve, so you give yourself some arbitrary time constraint.
Why did you want to get it done in one evening? Why didn't you spend time making something finished and polished? What good is a dummy head with some putty molded around it? You get out what you put in. You put in shit, you get out shit.
>>
File: tmp_20242-1457558647251576281877.jpg (350KB, 1800x1322px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_20242-1457558647251576281877.jpg
350KB, 1800x1322px
>>563461
This, i blame the no child left behind act. In the real world if you want to get better you have to try harder.
>>
>>563461
>Why do shit artists always use the 'made this quick' excuse?
because they want to feel good about their work without having to actually put in the effort required to feel good about their work.
so if someone calls them out on it they can just backtrack and say "well i just made it really quick xd!!! i'm actually better than this desu lmao :^):^)^:)^"
>>
>>563386
>Making excuses
No one cares when or under what circumstances you did it, just post your shit and then take in both the criticism and praise. Anyways i have no idea what the fuck your thing is supposed to be, and your renderer seemst to be from 1997.
>>
>>563386
That's horrible in every way possible. Why would you even show off something that crappy?
>>
>>563386
It's absolute fucking garbage, did you use an image for the background? "Hurried" is not an excuse. Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>563461
The thing that's always bothered me about how they use "oh this was done in like 10 mins" as an excuse to still practice bad craft, is the fact that it's still fundamentally horrible.

You sit someone who knows basic fundamentals in front of a program like zbrush, and tell them they have 10 mins to make something, and you do the same for someone like this , and the differences would be huge.

The dude who at least knows the fundamentals would have something that would actually resemble a finished product that used every minute of the time constraint to create it.
Other dude, you get what op posted.

>>563386
OP, learn the basics, don't fucking post until you know what the fuck you're doing. No one is going to pat you on the back for floundering around in a program you know nothing about.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.