[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A image a week

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: Final Render.png (953KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Final Render.png
953KB, 960x540px
After watching some speed modeling on the youtubes and then watching some tutorials just for the hell of it, i decided i was going to download blender and give it a shot (pic related, my first try with the blender guru tutorial) and was wondering if aiming for just finishing one render or image (?) a week is a good goal to aim for?

Sorry if this is shit thread, board was suggested to me.
>>
yeah its an excellent goal
>>
>>562946
usually i model unwrap and texture in a week but if you can do 1 still life image every week like those donuts here you gonna get far
>>
>>562946
>>562947
what these guys said. i'd also add that make sure you learn something new with every render image whatever u make per week. perfect practice makes perfect
>>
>>562945
You should upload all your renders to a deviantart account (or google drive, or whatever) or the like (pls, not ArtStation, not until year 3) so that you can look at them a year or more later and get inspired
Just please when you do tutorials, credit the tutorial. I hate when people post their tutor4u mug and pretend like they "made" it.
Also I'd recommend creating a Sheep-It account and start accumulating render credits while you sleep, that way when you want to do a really serious animation someday, you'll be able to use the free render farm (instead of tying up your computer for 16+ hours or more).
>>
>>562945
>speed modeling
Truly the cancer of the industry.
>>
File: 1474759105543.png (1MB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1474759105543.png
1MB, 720x960px
>>563116
The bigger annoyance is that they actually mean "time lapse" most of the times.

There's nothing "speed modelling" about a 5h process that got boiled down to a 5min video.
>>
>>563118
And the comments
>OMG DUDE
>IMPRESSIVE
>WELD DONE I WISH I COULD MAKE BITCHES WET LIKE YOU
>>
>>563119
well I don't give a fuck anymore about the retarded comments but shit annoys me to no end when you're not able to find the content you want anymore because of fucked up descriptions by dumb people
>>
>>563122
I agree more than you can imagine.
Such is life.
>>
>>562945
>an image
>>
>>563118
didn't you know that speed modeling is doing something in just 1 take?
>>
>>562945
If you follow tutorial be sure to go off script as much as possible other wise its just paint by numbers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.