[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thinking about making a tiger humanoid. am I on the right track?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled-1.jpg (214KB, 837x783px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.jpg
214KB, 837x783px
thinking about making a tiger humanoid.
am I on the right track?
>>
looks like those tiger guys from the elder scrolls
>>
>>562625
what should I fix to make to look for female?
>>
>>562626

I like where this is going
>>
>>562626
Nailing eyebrows and eyelashes will go a long way.
Make the ears thinner and less chunky.
Not sure if the eyes are too sunken in or not from that angle.
>>
File: Untitled-2.jpg (194KB, 753x909px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-2.jpg
194KB, 753x909px
>>562629
thanks, ill def fix the eyes
>>
>>562631
Also from that angle I'd probably also recommend the dimple just below the lip not being so extreme. With female characters (at least of a fairly cartoonish variety) it looks better when the bottom lip flows more into the chin, with less extreme changes.

I'm unsure of whether or not it'll be just a sculpture, but I also recommend sculpting with the mouth open, then closing the mouth later if needed. It allows easier re-use of the model, and it's much easier to close a mouth than it is to open a sealed mouth.
>>
>>562632
Unsure of if it'll be a statue, rather.
>>
>>562624
>>562631
Looks like you're on the right track. I think it already looks like a female tiger humanoid

How detailed are you planning to make it?
Are you making just a bust, or an entire character?
>>
>>562641
this is my demo reel project, and i plan on rigging it as well.
>>
>>562624

Barbara Palvin?
>>
we got a baby alioto here
>>
File: Untitled-3.jpg (268KB, 813x918px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-3.jpg
268KB, 813x918px
>>562629
>>562632
fixed
>>
>>562624
show refs pls
>>
Looks like on the right track to getting AIDS from another furry dude.
>>
>>562651

Oh god my man. Do you have time to redesign this character and make a normal human instead?

This sculpt here is just... unappealing and creepy. Like the too-humanoid look that makes Thundercats weird, but even worse. If you want someone to hire you I would say put this in the bin.

t. another furfag
>>
File: Ashivere_closeup.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ashivere_closeup.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
Big cats have deceptively gangly, bony faces.
I was working on a similar project, but the face is killing me - and my anatomy knowledge is too shitty, so I put it on ice until I've spent a month or so working through basic anatomy studies.

I suggest you try to draw your idea first, OP - it's faster to iterate and experiment on paper, and if you can't make it look good in 2D, it definitely won't work in 3D.

Also go look at furry shit and steal designs I guess!
>>
>>564091
Niggas face looks like the monkey kid from jumanji
>>
>>564093
lmfao that's so accurate. I couldn't think of what it resembled but that is definitely it.
>>564091
You should go more feline for the head, more like a khajiit.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.