[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

looking for artists/developers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Thumbnail-2[1].jpg (561KB, 1428x1425px) Image search: [Google]
Thumbnail-2[1].jpg
561KB, 1428x1425px
I'm looking to hire 1 or more 3D generalist/texture/animation artists and possibly a gamedev with UE4 / C++ / VR experience for a fulltime position in Germany.

Tasks would include:
>3d modeling, level design
>creating pbr materials / shaders and general texture work
>creating, adapting and implementing animations in UE4
>creating and adapting blueprints in UE4

Should obviously have experience in UE4 and Substance or Quixel.

Where would I go to find such people?
Anyone here interested?
>>
iv seen several of posts like these, its just way too much. you won't anyone who does this for a junior pay.
however you can get lucky, good luck. have your email included
>>
>>558228
I'm prepared to pay adequate compensation for a fulltime position.

But I'm primarily looking for suggestions about where to post job offerings like these.
>>
>>558229
You find individuals that demonstrate the skillset you need and make them offers.
This kind of posting doesn't come off as very serious, you know.
Go browse polycount or something.
>>
>>558232
It's 4chan, after all. Gonna check out Polycount, thx.
>>
>>558228
Whats junior pay? 22k
>>
>>558223
suggestion, dont require the animator to also implement the animations

the blueprint guy can probably do that, the animator has enough shit to worry about if you want the animations to be good

better to have an "engine guy" and not try to have your animator also be that guy
>>
>>558544
Thanks

This is an Archviz project so animations will probably not play such a big role tho.
>>
>>558552
To clarify:

I'm working on a realtime Archviz project in a huge scale. Since its realtime I want to include animated people or even AI. I also need materials and someone with UE4 experience especially regarding level streaming and instancing. I guess it's gonna be more of a game rather than pure Archviz.
It's gonna be huge and I have the budget to make it, but not the technical skills or manpower.
>>
>>558558
I am also from germany, I have 2 years of experience and can do basic and mid -tier advanced things. Not that good at texturing since I mainly focused on level design and modeling. I can do basic animation that doesnt look like shed, if I have enough time. Need like 1-3 days for accurate walking cycle, give me a week and I make it top. But Mainly I would want to 3D model, I really focus on having a good topology and it to b low poly , because I make games with also over 400+ downloads (free). Can you give me contact data since I dont want to post it here.
>>
>>558567

send me a mail to
[email protected]

I will respond with proper e-mail then
>>
>>558558
>huge scale archviz project
i don't think you can do this online
you gonna need to have all artists in 1 place.
mostly because animators and such, they need to work with the engine upclose, you can't just have them send files
>>
>>558592
Yeah I'm offering full time on site work

Coordination and organisation with freelancers doesn't work great for these projects
>>
>>558597
nobody wants to work for some shitty german company that looks for work on 4chan, senpai
>>
>>558598
ignore the troll but why not post on job website?
you have hundreds of them
>>
>>558599
I was mainly looking for sites to post job on. Figured there would be special 3D sites that I don't know about and posting there would yield more result rather than general job boards.

>>558597
Probably true but it can't hurt to try
>>
>>558223
make an offer in dasauge. its a pretty common platform for designers in germany.
>>
>>558603
Thanks, didn't know about that one!
>>
>>558229
freelancer.com
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.