[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hiring a Freelance artist

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

I'm thinking about hiring someone off the internet to make my company's logo.

Looking for someone with the skill level of pic related.

How much should I expect to pay them? What's the general rate or expectation I can looking forward to hearing? Of course anything is negotiable but generally speaking, what do you think is the going price for a job like this?
>>
>>558107
Since it's freelance work payment should be entirely negotiable. Propose your budget and if someone is interested then you can present your logo, state what you expect of them(model, texture, etc), and work from there to achieve a desired model.
>>
the quality of the work will be determined by the artist rating in the website.

and you are surely not wanting to pay a boatload of money for just a quick into, try to find something in the middle.
also support your own native economy and don't hire and paki's or black french
>>
>>558107
You don't really want a 3d artist for a logo.hear me out, any scrub on this board can make a logo, at lest they can make something 3D from a refrances but what you probably want is a entirely new logo right? Hire a graphic designer and ask him if he can make it 3D, if not hire a 3D artist in addition to the graphic designer.

Also small note, when posting a refrances for skill level make it more relevant, unless your logo has a person in it why would you use your image? Use a image of a logo/asset that reflects the job you want doing.
>>
>>558118
This. Either get a graphic designer than can do 3D, or get a 3D guy after getting a graphic designer and work with him from there.
Not all modelers have experience with logo design, and it may turn out looking like shit if you skimp on the actual design aspect.
>>
>>558118
it's "references"
R E F E R E N C E S
>>
File: 1427198636421.jpg (26KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1427198636421.jpg
26KB, 600x450px
>>558118
>Hire a graphic designer
>>
>>558107
how much are you willing to play, I'm graphic designer/video editor/3d artist etc... maybe I'll make it
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.