[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello /3/, I have never animated a model before but I have this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: JPVR.jpg (326KB, 1272x621px) Image search: [Google]
JPVR.jpg
326KB, 1272x621px
Hello /3/, I have never animated a model before but I have this unrigged Trex model and a royalty free license for it.

Is it too crazy for me to think that I can use a digital tutors pack to learn to animate this model to do even the simplest of things. Just to walk around or something and open its mouth. How hard is this to do?
If I have to I could make it so that player doesn't get too close to the model and have it only visible in the distance through thick rain. Thanks for the help
>>
>>556704
probably
>>
depends on how good you want it to look.
you can't really just jump into animation and expect it to look good. you're going to be doing bouncing ball exercises for a while before that happens.
>>
>>556732
use a physics simulation for balls bouncing you noob
>>
File: bepis.jpg (51KB, 419x249px) Image search: [Google]
bepis.jpg
51KB, 419x249px
>>556734
i've lost the ability to tell what's ironic shitposting and what isn't anymore, but i'm giving you the benefit of the doubt

haha nice one xD i totally forgot about simulations Xd :^))^)^T:^):D:D?D:=D:-D:D
>>
https://discord.gg/0Y4utWZT6cw7HUcE
if you ask on the /3/ discord im sure some smuck would be kind enough to help you out
>>
>>556772
>https://discord.gg/0Y4utWZT6cw7HUcE
I would, but I've been banned from there.
>>
>>556774
then thats what you get for being a dingus.
>>
>>556775
Fuck you, you fucking paki piece of shit.
>>
>>556775
>>556782
please translate what the fuck you are talking about, kek
and what's a discord? :v
>>
>>556785
a gay chat room filled with dirty pajeets, don't even bother going there
>>
>>556785
he got banned for something probably stupid because literally no one gets banned, unless you're tim, kys tim.

also you should join if you like doing the 3ds, we are a nice kind group except for nul_del.
>>
>>556792
>>556881
Nuldel is the only pajeet I know, rest of the chat is fine. Fuck do I hate Indians, though.
>>
>>556930
nuldel isnt even indian though, hes a black french man
>>
The basics of animation are hard so while you can manage a walk cycle it just wont look good. Maybe the distance and rain are enough to hide it but doubt it.

If your problems is that you never animated a 3D model (you simply dont know how the tools work) then you can do it. If you havent even animated 2D shit before the forget it and find a better solution
>>
>>557524
Yeah I am a 2d animator, but I do family guy-tier animations with very simple walk cycles
>>
yes you can study animation at home if that's what ur asking.
>>
>>556785
there is some dirty nigger that likes to ((troll)) people. and an overly liberal admin that i wouldn't hire to manage a toilet booth
>>
You can but it will look shit. If you want it looking good hire an animator or keep learning animation for next year or so
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.