[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Looking for someone to make a 3D model

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Hey, I'm looking for someone to make a 3d relief of the wolf in the picture.

I've tried fiverr, but I'm tired of dealing with the retarded Pajeets.

I'd pay $25 to someone who could make a good model.
>>
>>556311
You want a wolf's head or a shitty emblem thing?
>>
>>556311
What kind of fidelity you looking for? Like the one in pic?

You meant $25/h, right?
>>
>>556311
I can do that. Mail me to work out he details at [email protected]
>>
>>556311
ppl who asked for paid work on this board have been scammed before. just dont be stupid.
>>
>>556329
$25/h for one hours worth of work comes out to $25.
>>
>>556311
>I'm tired of dealing with the retarded Pajeets
>Offers us a Pajeet tier pay

shiggity diggity dock
>>
>>556421
>>556425
If you can't do that in an hour, you're trash.
>>
>>556458
Then do it.
>>
>>556458
>>556421 (You)

I'm saying that can be done in my hour. That was the point of my post you autistic fuck. Gain some basic reading comprehension.
>>
Op nobody will get you a perfect copy of that in 1 hour. Be careful around here and dont expect much
>>
>>556458

>one hour

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
>>
>>556491
>B&W the image
>make an octagonal coin
>plaster the image over the top in a sculpting program
>clean up
>go buy a pizza with your newly earned $25
>>
>>556311
Okay what do you want exactly, for what purpose, what are your constraints(time and money, file size, etc), and how will you handle transactions?
Also bump that to 45/h and it'll be done in an hour. Depending on how much quality you're looking for.
>>
>>556499
B&Wing the image won't get you a proper displacement map.

Although, would OP notice?
>>
>>556491
>>556499
You could poly-model a basic wolf relief, then highpass the image and use it as additional bump, although the ref's quality is probably too crappy to get you anything good.

I could see it being done in an hour in this way (though it honestly should be sculpted, which would be a longer job).
>>
>>556546
Yeah thats why i said that. it should be sculpted if op wants a replica.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.