[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

About modling tool-plug-ins in Blender.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1471396661731.jpg (18KB, 293x395px) Image search: [Google]
1471396661731.jpg
18KB, 293x395px
Trying to get faster in Blender and got wondering if there are any good plug ins for Blender, which can help you with modelling faster and more time effective.

any ideas or links to good plug ins? thanks!
>>
>>555833
Layer manager. . F2... node wrangler. .. all good staples. Anything else is kind of up to the user.
>>
>>555833

Hard Ops
>>
alchemy for blender

needless to say 'archimesh' is a must
>>
illegal immigrants set a price floor on indigenous labour, while also consuming welfare without paying into the system (except through sales tax etc).

High skill immigration via H1b etc harms the wages of high skilled labour by increasing the applicant pool, simple supply/demand economics.

Your image is dumb and you're a midwit.
>>
>>555933
the image is a simple joke about the character of "the immigrant" as it functions in modern political discourse, where various contradictory traits are attributed to the same figure to suit the rhetoric. "the jew" skilfully manipulates world politics, but also cannot wash himself and so on.

your random economic arguments are a total non sequitur since the image makes no economic claims at all and simply points out the existence of a rhetorical device. unless you're trying to say that mass attitudes towards immigration are actually shaped by careful analysis of economic factors, in which case lol
>>
>>555933
Hahaha, okay triggered moron. Its a joke. Actually, now you're the joke.
>>
>>555939
>>555934
Cryptomarxists
>>
>>555933
lol
>>
>>555941
Trying too hard my boy. Don't let the teacher take your phone away!
>>
>>555945
I hope you too will realize that leftist globalist ideologies are suicidal before it's too late.
>>
>>555941
nothing crypto about it fuccboi
>>
>>555933
>floor

I think you mean to say ceiling. A floor is a minimum price, and I don't think you meant to argue that cheap labor drives up minimum wage

>>555833
F2 (I think it's on by default now?), retopoflow (you can steal it for free from their official github, they want money but they also want to adhere to the spirit of FOSS)

There's a lot of paid add-ons like Alchemy, Pro Lighting Skies, etc and if you have the money for them they're worth it, but understand that a lot of those things (such as 'Material Painting') you can setup yourself in a Library.blend (or break it into Lights.blend etc if you need to) and then Append to your project as needed

By far the biggest time saver is to have your own library of often used shit (lights, compositing setups, 'kit' and 'greebles' for kitbashing, etc)

Also learn to use Modifiers, they're really powerful; I know that's obvious, but people just don't think about Array, 'Curve Modifier' (kinda shit name, really needs to be 'Follow Curve'), etc
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.