[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

QTDDTOT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 383
Thread images: 89

File: QTDDTOT.png (174KB, 1071x456px) Image search: [Google]
QTDDTOT.png
174KB, 1071x456px
Questions That Don't Deserve Their Own Thread

I'll start. How do I achieve a higher level of detail when making a normal map from a high poly model in 3DS Max? Aside from a few things I know I need to fix, the details come out looking jagged for me.
>>
>>552542
Apart from trying a higher resolution, what file type are you using? I used jpg for a long time only to figure out it's compression was the cause of the low quality in my normal maps.

Try using PNG or TGA. PNG 24 bit is lossless compression. TGA is uncompressed. There is no difference in quality. If you want to save hdd space, then use PNG.
>>
why do we need two of these threads
>>
>>552542
I have my model skinned with Biped and Skin modifier in 3ds max. Is it possible to attach 2nd model to the Biped and make it collide with the 1st model when I move bones? 2nd model would be static and 1st model would be the one deforming when collision happens.
>>
File: car-clipart-blue-toy-car-clipart.png (87KB, 4916x2605px) Image search: [Google]
car-clipart-blue-toy-car-clipart.png
87KB, 4916x2605px
how should I uv a car
>>
>>552584
Put seams where the panels break (hood, doors, etc) and peel?
>>
>>552584
What is the purpose of life?
>>
I learned Maya and am following a 3ds max tutorial. I set interface mode and shift drag to extend or clone is missing, any way to get that back manually?
>>
>>552543
I'm using PNG, but I'm not sure if it's 24 bit or not. I might try TGA when I can get to my computer. Aside from that, I set the render to texture rollout to output a 2048x2048 map.
>>
>>552544
I did not see one of these threads in the catalog, hence why I made this one.
>>
>>552589
Whatever purpose you chose to give it. If you want a more direct and biological answer, life's purpose is to self propogate, so, procreation.
>>
>>552610
>>550171

it isn't even at the bump limit
>>
turn up the AA
>>
>>552608
What are you rendering in?
Also I would recommend using a cage.
>>
>>552633

The only correct post
>>
File: ss (2017-02-22 at 05.04.49).jpg (153KB, 691x887px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-02-22 at 05.04.49).jpg
153KB, 691x887px
Probably a dumb question: Blender cycles: How the HELL is their render time so low for this image? If I tried making a scene like this and have it look that realistic it'd take me hours, if not days, to get it to look that good. But they got that done in 20 minutes. In 2012.

Is there something I'm missing? Did they have obscenely powerful cards for that, or is there something I'm doing incredibly wrong that my render times are high?
>>
>>552744
The geometry is probably simpler than you're expecting. Background must be an image, wooden posts might just be rectangular prisms with a couple subdivisions to warp it, shoes can be simple too. Wood surface could be beveled rectangular prisms as well, just with normal maps thrown over everything. Who knows with the lamp, but if you get a larger image you can see the polygonal edge on the curve underneath the bit that you turn to control the wick.

They could also have a very simple node setup, low bounce count, optimized tile size (there's an addon), and they could have several GPUs.

http://www.blenderguru.com/tutorials/create-realistic-materials-with-cycles/ You can probably get a peek at the geometry in this video.
>>
File: Testarossa.jpg (20KB, 620x348px) Image search: [Google]
Testarossa.jpg
20KB, 620x348px
Asking here because the other questions thread is pretty shit.

Can anyone convert this to an OBJ or STL file for me?
I've only been able to find this as a MAX file.

http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/ferrari-testarossa-1984-1303.html

I don't need any of the materials or anything like that. Ideally just the mesh.
Thanks in advance.
>>
>>552900
You can do it in Blender.
>>
File: untitled.png (93KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
untitled.png
93KB, 960x540px
I made this in blender but the problem is when I use edge split and seam crease is duplicates the verts on the split edges and when I go to to remove the doubles the edges get removed. I don't know what to do
>>
>>552928

I can't though.
You're not able to open .MAX files in Blender.
I've looked. It's like trying to open a .Blend in 3ds Max. It doesn't work like that.

Unless there's some other way that I missed.
>>
>>552928
No, you can't - what >>552959 said; you can only open .3ds, not .max. I was about to convert it for him before I ran into the same issue.
>>
>>552959
>>552981
Sorry, 3AM me read it as convert OBJ to STL
>>
>>552983
>>552981
No worries.
I just realized I can get 3ds for free on a student licence.

I don't really see myself using it much, but I can see it being useful.

Thanks for the help though.
>>
>tfw you waste FOUR fucking days trying to learn how to rig something
>the tutorial conveniently leaves out the one detail you need to see to connect the rest of your system to your rig
>HAHA GO BUY A LYNDA.COM SUBSCRIPTION IF YOU WANT TO LEARN MORE GOY :^))))))))

FUCK YOU.
FUCK. YOU.

FUCK.

are there any tutorials on how to make a fk/ik system in maya AND connect it to the rest of the rig?
I've just been trying to figure this out myself, because none of the tutorials on youtube include that last part, WHICH IS FUCKING IMPORTANT, BECAUSE OTHERWISE IT DOESN'T FUNCTION.

Parent/point constraining the first IK joint doesn't do fuck all. All it does is break the rig.

Rigging can blow me. Fuck this autistic bullshit.
>>
>>552542

I dont use max for normal maps anymore but in the render to texture click options in projection mapping. Filtering options setup. Global supersampling enable supersampler. Try different ones like hammersley. Or different anti aliasing filters like catmul rom.
>>
>>553007

I fell ya. Fuck rigging.
But... Sometimes a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do.
>>
>>553007

Why bother making a rig from scratch? Use RapidRig Modular / Advanced. There's download links on cgpeers / cgpersia. It farts out a good rig in a few minutes of work.
>>
How does baking a high poly into a low poly work? How many triangles should you be aiming for before you need to bother baking to low poly assuming unreal engine for non mobile game?
>>
>>553007
Weird, i enjoy rigging.
You have a bind joint chain with fk, parent it to a duplicate joint chain with ik. I'm failing to see what the problem is. it'd help if you screencapped your outliner.

>>553043
If you know what you're doing and have a few scripts to automate the tedious processes, then rigging manually is a lot more convenient in the long run, especially if you're rigging anything that isn't a 4 limbed biped.
>>
>>553007
'rest of your system to the rig'
You mean to the skin or what?
Or do you want to attack a 2nd rig to your main rig?

>>553043
It's always better to learn how to do it manually to understand how it works, then use an automated/premade rig. Otherwise you're stuck in the water if something fucks up. Not to mention you might need specific bones for extra body parts etc.
>>
What sculpting anatomy/character course would you recommend?
>>
>>553174

https://gumroad.com/grassetti#
>>
does anyone know how to change the data information in a maya binary file to take it from 2017 to 2016?
>>
>>553197
If it's the same as Max then File > Save as then select an older file version in the file type menu.
>>
What board do I go to if I want to talk about Making 3D stop animation?
>>
>>553211
probably /ic/'s animation thread until more animators show interest in /3/.
Currently there's very minimal animation discussion on /3/, because we either don't have any animators, or if we do they all just lurk.
>>
>>553212
>there's very minimal animation discussion on /3/
There's not much to talk about, just make them move.
>>
how create level model A technique??deserve??
>>
>>553243

Can you program in pascal?
>>
>>553243
See >>553127
>>
File: problem.webm (330KB, 720x404px) Image search: [Google]
problem.webm
330KB, 720x404px
I've been trying to get a simple car rig to use later on for animations and shit.
For the most part it's been going well enough.

I'm trying to set up some type of inertial movement using softbody physics, but it's not working as planned.
I don't know how to get a bone to copy the movement of a softbody object. In the webm I posted (the frame rate craps out like halfway through), I get "ok" results using a shrinkwrap modifier, but it only works on the z axis. Ideally, I'd want to get some kind of lateral movement, and, if possible, some slight roll.

I really have no fucking clue what I'm doing, and all the videos and resources I've found are either out of date, or finished tests with no real documentation.
Any help to get the inertia / suspension working?

I'm using blender, in case it wasn't already obvious.
Thanks
>>
>>553515
So I've made "some" type of progress.
To be honest I feel like I've made more problems than solved.

I've figured out how to get the bones to mimic the motions of a softbody object, and (shittily) applied that motion to another bone to average out the values and make the car body roll and move.
Only problem now is I can't get the softbody and empties to follow the armature.
I've tried parenting, doing some middle man bullshit, and even copy transforms, but the empties don't want to move.
Any ideas how to fix that problem?

I feel like there's a much better way to get this shit done, and maybe even a simpler way. I've just been fucking around trying to cobble this shit together with limited as fuck knowledge.
If anyone has a decent tutorial or anything to do this shit I'd be your best friend.

Webm related, where its at now.
4chinz won't let me fucking upload, so here's a link.
it's on gyfcat
/OffbeatPoorChinchilla
>inb4 damping
I know, it's jiggly for demonstrative purposes
FPS is even fucking worse, but hopefully you get the idea.
>>
bimp
>>
>>553787
/3/ is a slow, slow board - there is literally zero use in bumping threads.
>>
File: 1483759676724.gif (371KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
1483759676724.gif
371KB, 400x300px
How many polys should you shoot for before needing to retopologuze something? Assuming unreal engine and non mobile game? Just a basic list for characters, buildings and props assuming a PBR texturing workflow with substance? Im new at this stuff and keep trying to keep things very low but not sure if im oversimplifying stuff. Thanks
>>
>>553798
props should be 1-6k
characters should be 1-20k
buildings? idk there aren't lot of games with multi level buildings unless there is a loading screen
>>
this is kinda a weird question, but it's a problem I find myself running into a lot.
How do you avoid eyestrain while modeling/animating/whatever 3D?
My eyes get fucked up if I sit down and go at it for 6+ hours
>>
>>553816
Have you tried obvious things, like turning down your monitor's brightness and taking short breaks throughout the day?
>>
>>553816
Nonwhite screen (darker UI) + backlit environment (behind the monitor/around you). Don't work in total darkness; like a floor torch is good enough for lighting the area if it's diffuse enough.
>>
>>553809
20k in UE4? Perhaps for mobile platforms. Modern PCs can easily handle much higher. I worked on a title that had 100+ characters running with 120k on LOD0. Polycount doesn't matter nearly as much as you think it does.
>>
My teacher told us about the recent maya update that makes texel density easier. But I don't know anything about texel density lol, anyone know of a good tutorial?
>>
Should 3DS Max be overheating my mediocre graphics card? Which software runs the most heat-efficiently?

I'd like to have a modeling program up at all times, but I don't want to melt my shitty computer.

(gtx 760, made by nvidia lol)
>>
>>553897
i haven't seen many character with more than 20k polygons.
maybe when these artists do one with a clothing that have tons of straps and belts and the shoes are actually shoes.
>>
>>553974

If you have a shit computer, you want something like Wings3D or Blender that basically run on anything
>>
can I achieve this workflow in max?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBNbwyOwesE

is there some script I could use?
>>
File: splinemake.gif (365KB, 780x669px) Image search: [Google]
splinemake.gif
365KB, 780x669px
>>554064
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SBNbwyOwesE

Create shape should work; see gif attached.

=============
For my question in this thread, how in blender would you take an armature and threshold all weights on all bones. Like make them all rigid either 1.0 or 0 per bone. In max this is done with the "rigid" checkbox.
>>
>>552542
what's the equivalent of 3dsmax's smoothing groups in blender ??
>>
File: ss (2017-03-05 at 11.56.59).jpg (59KB, 911x435px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-05 at 11.56.59).jpg
59KB, 911x435px
>>554135
Pic related, I assume.
>>
>>554135
Setting sharps + autosmooth to something like 60
>>
Is there anywhere I can download a free rigged human model that I can use as pose reference? I found this program http://terawell.net/terawell/?lang=en but i dunno if it's legit.
>>
File: malta.png (177KB, 1627x1323px) Image search: [Google]
malta.png
177KB, 1627x1323px
Was there a better way?
>>
>>554321
More optimized? I dunno, maybe. But what you did is fine for the sake of organization, it doesn't seem retarded.
>>
I'm trying to make a grip for the AR15 to 3D print.

I got the outer shell all nicely rendered in blender, no problemo.

But I've ran into a bit of an issue hollowing it out for the grip screw and fitment to the receiver - something that needs to be precise. Normally I'd just load it up in solidworks and subtract models from each other, but STLs don't play nice with solidworks at all.

How in the flying fuck should I go about this? I'm at a complete loss.
>>
>>552542
I'm pretty new to Cinema 4D and CG in general. I've got this problem with a rogue point that I can't seem to select and delete. What am I doing wrong?
>>
in zbrush how do you make sure the model doesn't change when you subdivide it?

I need to work on a higher resolution mesh to make blendshapes but when I go back to division 1, all the verts have moved slightly and it messes everything up
>>
File: Nervous.jpg (33KB, 525x458px) Image search: [Google]
Nervous.jpg
33KB, 525x458px
Can I sell 3d models I made using pirated software? Do 3d stores have a way of finding this out?

(Important detail: I live in a third world shithole that doesn't bother going after people that pirate shit)
>>
>>554362
Nah you good senpai. If you make enough money that you can afford to pay then pay. But especially if you're in a 3rd world shithole you have nothing to worry about.
>>
>>554343
Any pictures? You can still hollow it out using bools, theoretically.

One way I would do it is take the bottom face, make it one n-gon, inset it, get a side view + x-ray so you can see inside, then extrude/scale it to roughly hollow it out (since the inside isn't as important in shape as the outside).

I would suggest paying careful attention to the print orientation so it doesn't shear in your hands as well.
>>
File: wew lad.jpg (12KB, 417x358px) Image search: [Google]
wew lad.jpg
12KB, 417x358px
>>554385
Well, the issue is that the inside is arguably much more important than the outside as if the surfaces don't mate evenly it's going to stress the part or just flat out not fit properly. I've got plenty of models of AR lowers but I don't know how to cut them out of the grip model. I managed to import it into solidworks as an obj so in theory I should be able to draw up a rudimentary interface to subtract. I'm piss poor at any modeling that isn't engineering based so bear with me.

As far as pics go, well... This is it.
>>
>>554321
>malta
aaaa бля
>>
File: Grip.jpg (219KB, 1022x575px) Image search: [Google]
Grip.jpg
219KB, 1022x575px
>>554390
>grip
Oh, I thought you meant like pic related. Frankly I think you have more issues than hollowing it out (ergonomics, trigger/hand placement). Is this supposed to be a slip-on grip? You mention needing a hole for the grip screw, but also that it wouldn't fit well with other grips. If it's a replacement, I wouldn't worry too much about the internals even considering stress as a cylinder/capsule shape would hollow it out nicely. If it's a slip-on/cover, then you could make the cavity rougher with less points of contact and then maybe wrap it in some sort of volume-y tape for fit (electrical, foam tape).
>>
File: Anatomy_Practice_v01a.jpg (366KB, 1643x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Anatomy_Practice_v01a.jpg
366KB, 1643x1080px
First time doing anatomical basemesh / sculpt. Just want to know if anything jumps out at you guys.
>>
>>554397
No, it's a solid straight replacement exactly like that. Unfortunately the shape was too organic to make in solidworks otherwise I'd have cranked it out in an hour. Ergos are, obviously, not the primary concern. The grip screw channel will go down the urethra and it needs significant portions cavitated as the balls are going to sit, essentially, as a beavertail. I have mocked all this up already and it looks fine, I'd post a pic but I'm not at home right now.
>>
>>554400
Alright, you do you, sounds like you've got this all planned out. I think you MIGHT still be able to bool this in Blender and fix it by hand, honestly. Since you've got it into solidworks I'd give that a go as well. I'm curious what issues will arise, if any.
>>
>>554401
I mean, you're probably right. I've used blender for all of one day now so I don't really know what I'm doing with it, how accurate is that process?
>>
>>554363

Hmm, interesting. Though it would be better if I took precautions to not publish my real name, correct?

Also, I've read somewhere that every model you make using a student license has some metadata behind it that flags it as produced under an educational license. Is that correct/true?
>>
File: 1488630359357.gif (839KB, 500x650px) Image search: [Google]
1488630359357.gif
839KB, 500x650px
>>554409
.OBJs should be clean.
>>
>>554407
It's a bit fucky. It's sort of like SW's hole cut, if I remember the right name. I don't know if it's just me, but bools don't always do what you expect, particularly if you have non-manifold geometry (disconnected lines/faces). At best you'll have maybe a few lines you need to edit away after bool, at worst it makes a bunch of shit faces that you have to comb through. If it doesn't work, feel free to post screenshots and we can try to figure it out.
>>
>>554415
I'm gonna try to poke at it on my piddly little thinkpad but the poor thing can barely handle it, may need to wait until Friday to get much further. But this board is so slow I don't think it'll matter much.
>>
>>554352

Make a morph target of the first level subdivide go back to level 1 and switch to the stored morph target.
>>
>>554362

turbosquid will scan max and other autodesk files.
>>
I'm trying to work with render layers for a project in Maya, but I don't know what I'm really doing.

I have different objects all rendering into their own layers (wheels separate from a truck body for example). But I saw a method that would render out just the master layer, and then separate all the other layers automatically, so render time wasn't increased.

How do I do this?
>>
>>554398
its too early to tell
>>
How does autodesk get away with buying up most of their competitors and then barely updating any their software yoy while charging $4000+ for a 3 year subscription + maintenance costs?
>>
File: Screenshot 2017-03-07 15.04.29.png (590KB, 1360x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot 2017-03-07 15.04.29.png
590KB, 1360x768px
Fucking newfag here. So I just started Blender yesterday by following a youtube tutorial and I'm having a bit of trouble with this portion (https://youtu.be/f5Gb1VK98Wc?t=33m23s). I can't seem to make the icing not clip with the donut while dragging it down. What am I doing wrong?
>>
File: spline_textured.jpg (85KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
spline_textured.jpg
85KB, 1280x720px
Question:
I've got this 512x512 displacement map texture and want to use it on a spline to make easy ropes.
problem is, the longer the spline, the more deformed it gets.

So, is there a way to normalize the texture for all spline sizes? 3dsmax 216.
>>
>>554438
scale the icing

>>554445
obviously your uvs werent uniformly scaled. you need to re-uv or rescale
>>
>>554446
If i scale it, it looks unrealistic and hangs off of the donut. Is there any way to prevent that?
>>
>>554447
just move that section's verts then
>>
>>554446
UVs are automatic from splines, and the texture should be tiled evenly, or that I though.
>>
When baking a normal map, do both models need to be UV unwrapped identically or can just the low poly be unwrapped?
>>
>>554469

You just need to uv map the low poly.
>>
Between Modo, Cinema4D, and 3ds Max what's the best complete tool for modeling, skinning, animation, etc. also considering the price and licensing options?

I don't like Max's subscription based thing and I'd much prefer a permanent license, to the point that max isn't a serious option for me since I'm mostly just a hobbyist. But it's the tool I learned with so I'm most familiar with it and I generally like the package. Cinema4D and Modo are more alien to me but C4D has a permanent license option (still pricy) and Modo seems to be the cheapest, which I like.
>>
>>554509
cgpeers.to you idiot
>>
>>554510
Well I actually want to use this stuff in an indie game
>>
>>554511
well you still can my dude. Sounds like you're very very very far from release
>>
>>554512
That answers nothing. And won't they be able to detect whether something is created by pirated software through metadata?
>>
>>554513
no. thats like creating a drawing in a program and it could have been made in gimp, krita, photoshop, painter, sketchup.
>>
>>554515
But .obj and native files can contain tags that can be traced back a program. Blender does it, pretty sure autodesk software does it for objs and definitely for native files like fbx.
>>
>>554518
mate, when you ship your .exe onto the app store you compress and hide all your data. The only way someone can get your models is from model extraction software which doesnt contain any dcc metadata
>>
>>554519
But if they do decompress it they'll be able to find it, because you're just compressing the obj
>>
>>554520
thats not how it works, you hide your assets / data. What i just said was a simplification. You dont ship assets that can be extracted dude just like you dont ship your source code
>>
>>554521
*decompressed
>>
>>554509
Honestly, if you want to make an indie game and you don't have the money for the licenses, use Blender. Ignore that everyone shits on it; it's a solid program which can do a large variety of things.
>>
>>554527
I have money but I'd like to save as much as possible within reason. I really dislike blender's UI. I've tried it and I found it to be about as obtuse and backwards as software can get.
>>
File: all-counting-on-you.jpg (8KB, 376x216px) Image search: [Google]
all-counting-on-you.jpg
8KB, 376x216px
Does anyone have a retard proof tutorial that can explain to me how to bake normals, ao etc from a high poly to a low poly model in blender? Its really the only thing im struggling to figure out the process for.
>>
>>554529
Lol just pirate shit my dude
>>
>>554540
this. chances are overwhelming that nothing will ever be released
>>
How would someone make this in max?
https://youtu.be/HdXcqe5BrEA
>>
File: Face_Anatomy_v01a.jpg (262KB, 1507x936px) Image search: [Google]
Face_Anatomy_v01a.jpg
262KB, 1507x936px
What do you guys use as a guideline for your anatomy? Is there a well-kept source of anatomical figures / references or is it mostly from memory and repetition and memory?
>>
>>554555
put a mirror next to your desk
>>
>>554555
your topology is a mess m8
>>
>>554555
You'll have to memorize it at some point dude, but you can always download one that someone has already done and grab screens of it
>>
File: Anatomy_Topology_v01a.jpg (228KB, 1507x936px) Image search: [Google]
Anatomy_Topology_v01a.jpg
228KB, 1507x936px
>>554557
I know, I've never done something sophisticated like a human head before. I'm using the ZModeler brush for the first time so I'm trying to learn it, I'll post a progression pic probably tomorrow. I'm not very good at Zbrush yet but i'm trying to improve both my modeling skills and anatomy.

I've also never really shared progression or asked for advice and I really appreciate the help from you guys.
>>
>>554555
usually the jaw makes a guidelines for everything in a face.

the earlobe starts with the end of the jaw. the chin is above the jaw, and the neck is positioned below the jaw
>>
>>554560
Awesome bit of advice, I'll definitely keep that in mind moving forward. That will help a lot.
>>
Anybody got experience with MEL? or maybe just math in general could solve this.
I want a value to follow a sin function over time.
Easy enough: translateY = sin(time);
that returns a sine wave between 1 and -1. sin(time * x) * y increases frequency by x and amplitude by y.

What i want to do is be able to set a value that determines how many frames the sin wave loops. I know that 2pi is number at which a sin curve loops once, but idk how to write an expression to accomplish what i want using this information. Can't find jack shit on how to do this online.
>>
>>554677
>What i want to do is be able to set a value that determines how many frames the sin wave loops
you want to get how many seconds or better yet milliscec the loop is, not frames.
>>
>>554678
no, i want the frames. because i animate in frames, and can have any number of frames played per second.
>>
>>554679
thats not how time based animations work my boy. You want milliseconds. Take my advice or dont idgaf
>>
>>554680

I ended up with

float $pi = 3.1415927 ;
Null_CTRL_Stomach.translateY = ( sin ( ( $pi/2 ) * ( frame / 110 ) ) ) * 8 ;

where 110 is the frame value for the sine to loop. time 2 sleep and forget this nightmare.
>>
how do i move in increments in 3ds max?

i want to set the move tool to move in increments of 1 unit space in the block out step.
can't fucking figure it out.
>>
Do any of you guys use linux? Windows 10 is shitting the bed on me and I don't know that I want to keep dealing with it's shit.
>>
File: handmesh.png (62KB, 1075x710px) Image search: [Google]
handmesh.png
62KB, 1075x710px
How do I deal with cleaning up high-density stuff like this in traditional modeling programs? I can't accurately judge the depth of edges/vertexes from most angles and I want to get the back of the hand to follow a clean-ish curve. Soft select comes across as too messy.

Maya if that's relevant.
>>
>>554692
using fedora 24 w/maya 2016.5, substantially more stable than my windows install, would recommend
>>
>>554718
havent had maya 2017 crash once on win 10
>>
File: render.png (543KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
render.png
543KB, 960x540px
does anybody know what causes the blurry textures around the model?
>>
File: Screenshot_7.png (216KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_7.png
216KB, 1366x768px
What am I doing wrong? (I was going for boolean>difference)
>>
>>554754
I haven't used Maya much, but have you tried doing what the letters in the big red box tell you to do? It looks like you've only got the one mesh selected.
>>
Can you get sued for selling 3d models made with pirate software? Or will you just get banned from wathever site you're using?
>>
>>554860
death by 1000 cuts
>>
>>554860
I would say both. First, you're breaking the law, so there's that. Second, you're using illicit copies of software which the site you're using doesn't want to support/condone. Third, you lose reputation as a modeler because nobody wants to associate with someone involved in illegal activity.
>>
>>554868
oh my god blendshills out in full force
>>
>>554869
m8, where was blender mentioned in that post? projecting much?
>>
>>554872
Is it just you doing all the shilling on /3/ recently? Limit yourself to one Blender post a week you faggot. Nobody wants to use your piece of shit software.
>>
File: Clearly a misunderstanding.jpg (25KB, 687x166px) Image search: [Google]
Clearly a misunderstanding.jpg
25KB, 687x166px
>>554877
>>
>>554877
Lol, I'm so glad I found someone that thinks like me.
>>
Here's irony for you, 3.

I actually have a full Gnomon workshop account, but guess what? Their servers and video playback HTML is fucking *garbage*.

Seriously - it's like trying to fucking view it on dialup.

So, I'm now trying to find a way of effectively pirating their videos for myself - so i don't have to stream them.

How do I save content from Gnomon? There's a million things around that'll do it for Youtube, obviously. Same principle, different content.

How.
>>
File: 3_11_17_Progress.jpg (613KB, 2091x888px) Image search: [Google]
3_11_17_Progress.jpg
613KB, 2091x888px
>>554555
>>554559

I worked on some of the topology a bit to try and make it flow a bit better, but I know it still needs a lot of work. Next I think I'll work on the ears / head and try and flesh that out a bit better.

I'm having some trouble with making the jawline a bit more defined. I think the anatomy in terms of length / overall shape are coming alone nicely and I'd love to hear some more overall critique . I think placing in the ear will help me define the jawbone area a bit more as well.
>>
>>554877
anon maybe because it is free software many use it and hence many related questions...
>>
How much cash do I need to pay an amateur from here to make models for an indie game? High quality or high res low poly?
>>
>>555036
you can pay us in steam credits m8
>>
Is there a way to save a render preset in blender that includes the output settings?

I make things with similar output settinsgs, and it'd be nice to just click it once and have the bitrates and everything set up without taking 10 seconds to do the shit.

The render presets where you set the dimensions only save that section and not the rest of the fields.
>>
cgpeers down for anyone else?
>>
>>555024
why don't you just retopo and stop wasting time on this?
>>
can someone please help me out with this
i'm using cinema 4d and i have this model
>http://tf3dm.com/3d-model/subaru-impreza-s2000-23892.html
but i can't seem to fix the 2 textures (one for the lights and one for the stickers)
if anyone with 3ds max could help me out saving the file for c4d or if anyone has a tutorial i'll appreciated thanks.
>>
Probably a dumb question, just learned blender a few days ago.

I am going to be printing something but I dont know which view better represents the final product. Will the printed object look more like the orthographic view or the perspective view?
>>
>>555074
it doesn't matter. the view only exists for your convenience + rendering options
>>
>>555075
But the two look pretty different in the GUI and I'm going off the cuff with this one so I dont really know what it will look like once I print it. knowing if printed things look more like the ortho or the perspective would help me not waste money printing multiple copies
>>
>>555078
always model in ortographic for accuracy.
just leave it at orto either way. its just better
>>
>>555079
ok, so ortho is how it will look when I hold it and perspective is how it will look if I used it in an animation or game? sound about right?
>>
>>555082
perspective just means how a camera lens view something, like through a magnifying glass.

it has nothing to do with the integrity or structure of the model. i advised you to use ortographic because its the best way to place cuts and extrusions on a modle
>>
>>555083
This. if you're eyeballing placing edges and extrusions, and proportions, do so in an ortho view. Use perspective to push verts / adjust silhouette, and get an idea of how your model will look in a scene.
>>
How do you make textures show up on the Blender viewport?
>>
>>555097
Shift-Z toggles a preview render mode.
>>
How do I texture multiple objects in Blender?
I've been able to texture one object but I can't get the same texture on the other object.
>>
>>555204
either make all of your objects into 1 UV map or texture them separately
>>
Is there a simple way of just applying an image to a Renderman shader? They're making it more complex than it needs to be.
>>
File: ASDF.webm (1MB, 480x442px) Image search: [Google]
ASDF.webm
1MB, 480x442px
can something like this be a real shape? I'm trying to think outside of the box and do crazy cool shit.

I know this sort of thing is bad, but maybe I could do something amazing with it.
>>
>>555287
You can just model that conventionally... It's just two pyramids pointing at each other, and then create planes between diagonal corners.
>>
>>555287
to expand on what >>555297 said, you're better off modeling those conventionally because fucking up your topo will make your meshes very hard to use. They'll be a pain to unwrap, bake, etc. to the point that it becomes sort of a waste of time.
>>
File: Untitled-1.gif (3MB, 512x400px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.gif
3MB, 512x400px
>>555287
as well as modelling conventially, you can even build one out of plywood or sth
>>
File: tf2_engineer01.jpg (162KB, 1012x717px) Image search: [Google]
tf2_engineer01.jpg
162KB, 1012x717px
How do you go about mapping something like this relatively proficiently?
Wasted pixels scare me at such a low res, and getting a template to work in Photoshop becomes harder because it's at 32x32 which is less accurate
>>
>>555416
its not 1998 anymore
>>
>>555416
Draw the textures first then map it to the geometry
>>
File: rockman.jpg (186KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
rockman.jpg
186KB, 800x600px
What utility tools are you using for collaborative projects?

I was thinking if there is something like a shared repo where I could upload my models when I have time, and the other person can check in the repo for new (and recently updated) files to use.
The most obvious to me is to use dropbox or git, but just asking.
>>
>>555424
Git was made for that although depending on the type and size of files you put in your repo you might end up needing a lot of disk space since git was made with text files in mind.
Maybe try looking into IPFS if you're a strong independent nerd that doesn't afraid of alpha software.
>>
File: Capture.png (31KB, 662x429px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
31KB, 662x429px
>>554419
this is in the render sequence option box. Check render all layers
>>
File: Color Balance.png (80KB, 991x362px) Image search: [Google]
Color Balance.png
80KB, 991x362px
Is there a Blender equivalent to the Color Balance adjustment in Photoshop?

The only thing that's similar in Blender is the Color Balance/ Color Correction, but they don't really do the same thing.

I'm just trying to do some split toning, and adjust the color for the shadows/midtones/highlights independently.
>>
>>555483
Color Balance should do the same thing, the interface is just different.

You can also use curves and to preserve luminosity I think you would take the curves output and the unaltered input, split to HSL, take the L from the unaltered input and combine it with the H and S from the curves output.
>>
>>555216
Does anyone have a tutorial on how to do this?
I've tried looking up how to do it but nothing has come up pertaining to it.
>>
File: Image 001.png (165KB, 1575x614px) Image search: [Google]
Image 001.png
165KB, 1575x614px
>>555498
I've never done it but I don't think it'd be that hard.
Just set up your UV's for one object at a time.
Make sure they don't overlap, and then just make 1 texture with all the details for all your objects.
Because you have your objects UV mapped, the islands will match up with the texture.
You only need to use 1 material, and share them between objects.

I'm not really sure if this helps at all desu, but maybe it'll give you some insight.
>>
So I haven't used maya in a few years and was looking to get back into it, but since I've been using Blender all this time I was wondering:

Does Maya have anything comparable to Blender's multiresolution modifier? I want to be able to animate with a low poly mesh, but then be able to render the sculpted, high poly version
>>
>>555074
Anon are you asking whether real life looks more like orthographic or perspective? Your eyeballs work like a camera and real life objects have perspective effects.
>>
>>555504
I see this done by adding an attribute to the base of your rig to switch between mesh versions. Make a duplicate of your mesh and attach it to your rig. Hook up the LOD attribute to the visibility in the node editor or with a simple script. You can use mesh -> reduce and copy smooth skin weights to your low poly object, or you could take your original mesh and split it into chunks manually by deleting edge loops, then doing a rigid bind which is faster. There are plugins that will do all this for you.

If you're looking to set this up for many assets in a robust way the official tool is Scene Assembly. It's probably overkill for your project. I have not tried this plugin myself but it is on my to-do list.

http://www.braverabbit.com/sceneassemblymanager/
>>
>>555483
Color balance is the same. Lift affects shadows, gamma affects midtones and gain affects highlights.
>>
why are max and maya such crash happy pieces of trash?
>>
>>555642
I've been wondering that for a long time. I used maya in college and it crashed all the time and my files always got corrupted. I'm using Blender now and it's so much more stable. Sadly no companies use it
>>
>>555643
If I didn't have to use Maya for work I would drop it immediately. Makes me sick to have to pay for this piece of shit.
>>
>>555644
at least you got a job using maya. my job search has been awful. no one responds
>>
>>555644
>Makes me sick to have to pay for this piece of shit.
maya is literally GOAT

>>555645
>my job search has been awful. no one responds
post your work or stop complaining
>>
How do I constrain an IK limb solver in 3ds max so that each bone in a multi-part joint bends evenly. Like a 5 bone spine where each one bends evenly.

>>555643
Blender seems nice and powerful but sometimes I just want to find stuff on the screen and not look up the hotkeys for it only to find a video. Wish they'd just create an optional UI that's more in your face like max
>>
>>555510
I'm pretty sure all real world light capturing mechanisms work like a camera... Orthographic represents data like it would be stored in a multidimensional array
>>
guys how can I simulate the "no perspective distortion" view that orthographic views have with a camera in maya? Like turning perspective off in zbrush.
>>
>>555645
employers like to stick to what they are familiar with. why change a pipeline that has been working for a century or more
>>
>>555731
maybe because the program has a meltdown 20 times a day and is dragging down productivity?
>>
>>555739
t. registered productivity expert
>>
>>555739
maybe.. i don't know how many times max crashes but employers are fixated or arbitrary bullshit because managers aren't necessarily know how things work
>>
>>555699
>find stuff on the screen and not look up the hotkeys for it
Have you ever hit Spacebar? If you type what you need it, it generally shows up there.
>>
>>554729
awwww you downloaded my MV chan model! i could cry :)
>>
>>552542

How to model a city street?, like multiple buildings, problem is when screen has 100k polygons, things start to get laggy, same for memory usage.
>>
What's the easiest way to get maya?
>>
>>555840
cgp
>>
I know how to model and animate cloth but I don't really know fashion. How do I learn fashion without faggot effay shit? Just the basics of how to pick clothes that match in some way, or fit environments beyond rugged jeans for rugged environments.
>>
How difficult is it to sculpt and render something like this?

Unnatural shapes seem to be the enemy of 3D.

I would say I'm already fairly good at digital drawing.

I just want to get an idea of how difficult it is to shape and render things such as the branch on the left or the metal witch hat and cane on right and also the overall scene.
>>
>>555852
just move the verts around
>>
>>555853
what are verts?
>>
>>555854
READ THE STICKY
>>
>>555821
Use multiple layers to hide things when you get a high polycount, and use bounding-box placeholders when you need to view the whole screen.
>>
>>555840
>>555842
They are literally handing it out for free.

http://www.autodesk.com/education/free-software/maya
>>
>>555852
What software are you using that those shapes are hard? I don't see anything that's a strange shape other than the way the wall is cut out. Hardest thing would be the textures, and only because npr in blender is somewhat harder on the processor than amateur photorealism.
>>
File: chamfer.jpg (34KB, 597x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chamfer.jpg
34KB, 597x1024px
How to achieve this in Maya?
>>
>>556129
What the fuck? Why do you want that? It'd be easier to just put in entire loops rather than do that but you can always make the loops and then delete the edges you don't want
>>
>>556133
That's called a korean bevel, and one of its advantages is that it's basically working with bevels (not control loops) without losing the precise position of your edges.if you need to edit your bevels again.
I have no idea how to make it in Maya but it's bound to be somewhere in the bevel/chamfer settings (I know quad chamfer in Max with tension set to max does it)
>>
>>556129
hold shift + rmb, multi-cut options box, snap step% to 5% or however close you want the edges to be, hold shift for snapping and click/hold on the edge you want to cut then drag to snap to the point you want, then do the same on the opposite edge to connect the 2 points.
>>
File: Help.png (79KB, 995x755px) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
79KB, 995x755px
I've been trying to delete the right side of this object and mirror the left side, but it turns out wonky whenever I try to delete the faces of the right side. Please help and thank you for your time.
>>
>>556140
Wireframe? Also, Bisect should help.
>>
>>556143
It worked, thank you so much.
>>
How do I find references for body language when all I seem to find are self help videos?
>>
File: normal artifact.png (74KB, 404x235px) Image search: [Google]
normal artifact.png
74KB, 404x235px
>>552542
Why does this happen/ how do I fix it
>>
>>556133
I know about loops but they aren't 100% precise as bevels, the disadvantage of bevels is that it breaks the shape and it sucks when going back to low poly.

>>556136
The thing I dislike about it is that its the % of face area and most likely the two faces aren't going to have the same distance. Unlike bevels that is based on the edge itself.
>>
>>556161

You either have too little texture space on the inside of the mouth or the cage is bouncing off the bottom lip.
>>
>>556161
when baking you need to change the ray distance to lower amount
>>
File: Capture.png (21KB, 528x441px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
21KB, 528x441px
How do you make the pole vector display smaller in the maya viewport?

ik size in display>animation isn't doing it
>>
>>556233
doesn't it scale relative to the root joint of the IK?
Also does it really matter? How often are you selecting the ik directly? The size of that pole vector looks fine.
>>
>>556242
its mainly a question out of curiosity. Someone sent me this and I told him the same thing.

there's no change in its size relative to the root joint, though. The main problem was that his scene was scaled super small, so the vector display covered half the body
>>
File: .....png (92KB, 533x560px) Image search: [Google]
.....png
92KB, 533x560px
>>556243
woops
>>
So for making clothes, do I just duplicate my body mesh, scale it larger, solidify? (to keep the edgeloops)

Also can I remove the body mesh under the clothing and weld my clothing to the skin of the mesh?

I'm making a game that isn't high poly but not low poly either.
>>
>>556245
if you are never going to change the characters clothing than you can delete the mesh that you won't be seeing deform. you can just weld the clothing mesh with the rest of the skin.

you don't really need thickness in the clothing if you won't be seeing the underside of the cloth.
>>
>>556244
What happens if you just delete and re-make the pole vector?
>>
>>556251
the same thing kept happening.

I had told him to scale his scene up from ant size and it's fine now. Was just wondering if there was an actual option for it that i was missing like the joint size/ik handle size. the joint sizes were at 0.12. in that screenshot
>>
>>556216
This fixed it for me, was texture space
>>556230
Thank you for your response
>>
why do 3d programs have such shitty compatibility with each other. even between autodesk products, scale, vertex indexing and other shit always gets fucked up.
>>
>>556339
every 3d software does things differently and nobody will cooperate towards a universal standard filetype. not like autodesk really has to because they own like 99% of the market.
>>
File: 1.png (76KB, 730x980px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
76KB, 730x980px
How do I delete the part of the mesh that isn't visible in solid mode, but still keep the outer mesh that is?
>>
>>556412
Un-wireframe it, Box-select (B) 4 sides to get all the vertices, hide it, select what's left, delete that, unhide the reast.
>>
File: FaceNew.png (83KB, 524x467px) Image search: [Google]
FaceNew.png
83KB, 524x467px
Where can I find some dance rigs to hook up to model and animate? I heard there are some nice collada files out there to use, but I can't seem to find any good repository.
>>
File: Screen Shot.png (54KB, 1305x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screen Shot.png
54KB, 1305x1080px
What do I need to do to fill this hole?
It's not connected by any vertices and I don't know what to do.
>>
>>556589
Wireframe / surroundings?
>>
File: topology.jpg (561KB, 944x812px) Image search: [Google]
topology.jpg
561KB, 944x812px
Can somebody help me create some edge loops here that will conform to the topology of a ribcage / stomach?
>>
>>556594
google refs my dude
>>
Are there any communities besides here that give advice, like conceptart.org for 3dcg
>>
File: 6fe14f573b8f50f7238839756b8b76e5.png (496KB, 1660x876px) Image search: [Google]
6fe14f573b8f50f7238839756b8b76e5.png
496KB, 1660x876px
Check this out, maybe someone can help me.

Building a bottle atm.
Trying to have that hard-edge spin around look.
Having difficulties on how to build it as clean as possible.
Left side is all quads where the spinny part joins the rest of the bottle but it ends up having to many vertices in the lower half of the bottle.
Right side has a fucked up triangle joint but a less wire heavy bottle.
>>
>>556728
whats the problem?
>>
>>556728
What retopo tool did you use? Maybe try a different one.
>>
In Blender, how come adding a subsurf modifier to a cloth sim after it has been baked makes all the vertices spaz out?

Do I have to apply the modifier, then rebake?
>>
>>556796
I don't use Blender but it wouldn't make sense for it to work after subdiv. The bakingg process tells each vertex ID where to move.When you subdiv each vertex is assigned a new ID. I think that is how it works, or at least close to that. So yes, I'd assume you need to subdiv before baking. Or Duplicate the mesh, delete the baked animation, subdiv, and use a deformer to wrap it to the baked mesh.
>>
>>556728
Select edges you want "hard" -> Shift E-> increase the Crease to whatever looks good -> hit Enter.

I THINK that should work.
>>
File: Dirt.png (386KB, 714x447px) Image search: [Google]
Dirt.png
386KB, 714x447px
Can someone tell me how to properly do skin or textures in general. (Not exactly realistic skin) I feel like mine is pretty shit.
>>
Anyone have a link to the discord channel?
>>
>>556849
3EbE9
>>
File: howtoexport.png (303KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
howtoexport.png
303KB, 1920x1080px
ok, how do i export the textures? is there a way to get a diffuse and normal output, which is not completely bonkers?
>>
>>556850
The instant invite link is invalid or has expired.
>>
File: ad7f12fd6c05159b11caf1bb22172517.png (429KB, 1550x850px) Image search: [Google]
ad7f12fd6c05159b11caf1bb22172517.png
429KB, 1550x850px
>>556817
Thanks, althought this was not quite it it lead to the solution.

You see, I was already using the shift+e hard edges but had no idea you could adjust the effect further with that "Split angle" setting on the right.

Its better now, with a very simple mesh. Might be great for lowpoly. Still not quite what I need I guess as everything is beveled at some point in RL. and i'd need that tiny reflection on the edge.

Well, blender sure is different.
>>
>>556717
please respond
I love this place but I want to try out other communities too
>>
>>556717
>>556926
/3/ is a slow board. Be patient.

polycount is a good place with a large variety of topics and a great community.
>>
>>556923
How are you getting that "render preview" window? Only way I know of doing that is Shift-Z but that does the whole view, not just a box.
>>
>>556938
Ctrl+B = Render Border
its also in the view menu
>>
>>556945
Thanks mate
>>
>>556820
a big part of it is having different textures for each layer of your sss shader and a normal map for skin pores/wrinkles.
>>
File: 1482780320059.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482780320059.webm
3MB, 960x540px
How do I animate hair like this?
Ignore the dancing gril.
>>
Hello /3/

I'm using files found on the web for a small project that are either .obj or .dae and they are quite sizable (from 3 to 6 million faces).

I just want to trim down the model by deleting many unnecessary submeshes but Blender runs in very, VERY slowed down mode when I import them and I can't get anything done.

Meshlab manages to import the files relatively smoothly but I can't find a way to select and delete submeshes.

Do you know a way to resolve this?
>>
>>556864
to update my question,
do i presume this is accurate?
https://forum.allegorithmic.com/index.php?topic=4221.0
if it is accurate, what program can i use to generate diffuse,normal and specular textures?
3ds max? isnt there somethign like substance painter that can export diffuse, normal specular?
>>
I bought maya 2017 LT on steam last week and I don't like it, especially the UV editor, it just doesn't work like it does on 2016 and it's annoying as FUCK having to relearn methods again, because it doesn't want to play ball.

QUESTION: can I use my pirated maya to make shit and then use my legal maya LT to upload the FBX? will there be any traces left?
>>
>>557073
follow up question:

what % of your workflow includes using the 'crease' option in Maya, does anyone ever use it?
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (213KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
213KB, 1366x768px
I'm modeling a simple head in maya using just polygons and moving the vertexes around, but every time I move a vertex point i find another one in it's place. Is this normal or did I fuck up something?
>>
>>557078
If you mean the vertexes are exactly where the other ones are, then you've likely duplicated the faces.. or something.. best thing you can do is merge vertexes and set the value to like 0.01
>>
>>557078
you have split the vertices in your model. put them back on their place and select them all and weld them
>>
>>557080
>>557081

I did what the instructions told me: Edit->Duplicate Special Options z axis Scale to -1.0 and select instance

Is there another way to mirror my actions?
>>
>>557083
i dont know shit about maya, but in 3ds max what you have here is that you have made each polygon a separate polygon which isnt a connected continuous surface with the rest, but is just next to them. you fix this in 3ds max by welding the vertices/edges, thus making it again a connected continuous surface.
>>
File: Help.png (297KB, 1915x1106px) Image search: [Google]
Help.png
297KB, 1915x1106px
I'm new to using the blender program and I've found myself caught in quite the snag here. One day just out of the blue the standard materials screen changed from the default look to some sort of inconvenient and shitty mode to where I can't select any different shades other than to edit diffuse. I'm not sure why this happened because my older models load up the materials correctly but when I start to start something new the materials look like this. >pic

I think it may have been my brother when he changed my user preferences but I can't really tell or change it back to default, I even tried reinstalling the damn thing. Please help.
>>
>>557061
Decimate modifier? I'm not sure what you mean by "submeshes", but that should help, I think.
>>
File: clip (2017-03-22 at 10.34.20).png (251KB, 1627x1079px) Image search: [Google]
clip (2017-03-22 at 10.34.20).png
251KB, 1627x1079px
>>557087
You may have accidentally switched it to Blender Render instead of Cycles Render; you can switch it back at the top dropdown - does pic related fix it?
>>
>>557049
ncloth can do this
>>
>>557073
what do you mean it doesn't work the same? the buttons were just moved around. what problems are you having?

there is no way to tell that you used pirated maya in an fbx file, you can take open an fbx file in a text editor if you want proof.

>>557074
there is no % of crease tool use because it will change depending on what you are modelling. if you can use crease sets and your renderer supports the smooth mesh preview, there's no reason not to use it. now if you are modelling things for exporting to a game engine like unity, you won't be able to use the creases.
>>
>>557083
take a screen of your duplicate options.

the modelling toolkit is built into maya and has a little menu for symmetry
>>
>>557111
My standard method of UV mapping just isn't working. I've found all the same buttons, but it's just not unwrapping the mesh properly whatsoever, i.e it's not cutting the seams properly where I put them and creating weird islands of pieces which shouldn't even be separated. It's definitely easy to find the same buttons etc, but it's giving me completely different results.

Thanks for the additional info, that's helpful.
>>
>>557114
that sounds strange, i've never had it make cuts on edges i haven't selected. if you are using the unfold button note that there are two different unfolding option. you might be used to the legacy unfolder vs the new default unfold3d one.
>>
File: mayauv.png (145KB, 1000x400px) Image search: [Google]
mayauv.png
145KB, 1000x400px
>>557115
am I doing something wrong here? I've probably spent 250+ hours in Maya 2016's UV editor and I feel like I must be missing something obvious which I just became numb to over time.. (I've ticked pack too and it makes no difference)
>>
>>557118
what happens when you run the LayoutUV function? Does it unfold the same way using the legacy method?
>>
File: uvmaya.png (44KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
uvmaya.png
44KB, 600x600px
>>557123
this is the best result I can get from any variable of legacy unfold (unfold constraint is: none) followed by Layout UV using either legacy or the new unfold3d option.

Notice one end face has come out fine, but the other is a tiny group of uv's besides them both..
>>
File: question.png (225KB, 1352x1116px) Image search: [Google]
question.png
225KB, 1352x1116px
making the base mesh for sculpting
Are the shoulders too wide?
>>
File: Untisgtled.jpg (120KB, 1121x471px) Image search: [Google]
Untisgtled.jpg
120KB, 1121x471px
why do my height maps look so fucked up, like this?

its substance designer 6, is it something in the default settings I need to change?
>>
>>557131
do it for your personal taste
>>557132
what is the problem?
>>
>>557134
...that doesn't look like shit to you??
how pixellated and jagged and aliased it looks?
>>
>>557139
that's just how heightmaps work son, if you don't like it model that geo instead
>>
>>557139
also, you might want to look into something called a "normal map" instead
>>
>>557142
>>557144
o-oh
I guess I'm retarded kek, I'm pretty new to texturing and using height maps

I guess a viewer/player wouldn't really notice that in a video game unless you get waaay too close to the surface, right?
>>
File: maya.jpg (82KB, 1153x676px) Image search: [Google]
maya.jpg
82KB, 1153x676px
how do I make this a circle?
>>
>>557155
make a circle and use it as a guide to drag the verts
>>
>>557155
this ^^^^

or perhaps this - https://www.highend3d.com/maya/script/circulator-for-maya
>>
I heard that having multiple smoothing groups is bad for performance (in video games)

so, if that's true -- is there a better way to have an object with both hard and soft edges other than making a bunch of edge loops around hard edges and smooth-shading the whole thing? I'm trying to keep polys low
>>
>>557180
>having multiple smoothing groups is bad for performance (in video games)
where did you see this? I've never heard of that before. smoothing groups are really just edited surface normals.

If you want smooth edges than you either have to add more polys, bake a normal map, or just smooth the surface normals
>>
>>557184
>where did you see this?
I was actually going through substance designer tutorials and the narrator mentioned that, technically it creates double vertices at those edges or something

I'm still new to this and I'm trying to figure out a good workflow from blender -> substance -> unity ...
>>
>>557185
at the super low level all game engines probably do that. that's how the renderer draws a polygon face. it takes 3 points and fills the space between them. each surface would need its own vertexes, so there would be one vertex in a given location for each polygon that is connected to it.

regardless, you really won't notice any difference. it's infinitely more efficient than just using more polygons to get the same effect of a smooth edge. I have a big ass building with a fully furnished interior in my unity project and all of it makes very liberal use of smoothing groups. the thing can run on my friend's shitty laptop at 60fps
>>
>>557188
alright cool, thanks for the info
>>
>>557139
change from plane to high res plane in geometry
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (50KB, 1574x708px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
50KB, 1574x708px
really stupid question incoming

how do I do this in blender
left: what I have
right: what I want to do
>>
>>557195
inset face, then add 5 loops in the middle and move the vertices to fit this arch. when you are done dissolve all the edges you don't need
>>
>>557203
>move the vertices to fit this arch
well yeah, that much is obvious but I was wondering how to make it a perfect semi-circle or to go along a curve

I tried using the "to sphere" thing but it didn't work
>>
>>557205
More involved but more accurate way:
-set cursor between the two edges
-figure out angle between each vertex (360/N=deg) where N is the number of vertices in a *whole circle)
-Select one of the endpoints, extrude, rotate by (degrees above), repeat.
>>
File: ss (2017-03-22 at 07.20.48).png (148KB, 958x690px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-22 at 07.20.48).png
148KB, 958x690px
>>557210
IDK if this image will help
>>
>>557210
>>557211
good idea, thanks m8
>>
How do you model bodies to not look fucking retarded? I recently started playing around with 3d modeling and I can make anything worth shit. I have been trying to recreate other models or edit them to look some way but it always turns out looking like the model has tumors all over the place. I have been using blender and maybe its because I don't know all the tools I can use or what not but I can't make anything look good.

tl;dr How do I made boobs look good?
>>
>>557254
you need to sculpt everyday.
50% of what you are sculpting is bad because of your technique and efficiency, the other 50% is because you need to slow down and follow ref images more closely.
there is no secret, just give it time but combine it with tutorials as well
>>
>>557254
>>557257
This. Practice. Nobody wants to hear it, but it's the truth. You need to keep at it and keep making models. 95% of everything you make when you start out modelling will look like garbage but you'll learn over time.
>>
>>557254
theres a practicing technique that 2dfags use that i can't remember the name of. It's where they make sheets of just one body part over and over again without the rest of the body to distract them. This way you only need to concentrate on one piece at a time and hone your skill making that thing. eventually you get pretty skilled with every part you need to make a whole person and then voila a bunch of non-shit pieces now join to make a non-shit body.

like one day do just hands and then the next day do just torso. the more you do it the easier it will get and then you can start putting them together.
>>
File: sss.jpg (115KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
sss.jpg
115KB, 960x540px
how do you find the best colors for a subsurface scatter? I keep trying to get this right from skin to flower petals but it just never looks right to me. like are you supposed to match the diffuse and the scatter color?
>>
>>557425
Different substances absorb different wavelengths at different depths. That is why sss parameters usually have 3 contributions. Unless you can find a study that will tell you what light a sunflower absorbs you're just going to have to eyeball it.

If your shader has a backlighting attribute, and your petals are single planes, then use that instead. sss isn't going to behave correctly when your mesh isn't closed / has no volume.
>>
File: house.jpg (1009KB, 2676x1041px) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
1009KB, 2676x1041px
I'm pretty new to 3D and I want to model an exterior of a house. The problem is that I don't have precise images I can trace, but only a shitty scanned plan with all the dimensions. I'm trying to find a good tutorial on how to do that but I'm completely lost.

I tried fixing one of the scans and trace the walls with the line tool and then extruding them, but now I don't know how to accurately change the model to the right dimensions.

I don't know what I'm doing and would appreciate some directions.

>pic related is the plan and what I built
>>
>>557474
can you not import the image directly into the program? I don't use max but it seems like something basic that any 3D modelling program could do
>>
>>557485
Yep, that's what I did and how I made those lines. It's just that the picture is blurry and I can't make a precise model from that image alone, so I'd like to know how to proceed with this process correctly, I guess. I'm not familiar with the workflow and don't know if I'm doing it right.
>>
>>557486
>It's just that the picture is blurry
??? is it small? do you need disable some kind of antialiasing in the program?

if you don't have a better quality image can you just use the measurements?
>>
>>557487
You can see it in the pic related, it's just a bad scan and the edges are blurry. I guess I will try without tracing and just use measures, yeah.

Sorry if it's a dumb question, I have been using 3ds max literally for a few days and everything is new to me. Don't want to learn some bad habits.

I've seen some tutorials where people extrude pieces from a box object, while others draw lines and then give them some depth to create walls. First time I manually created every wall with the right dimensions and tried to tape all of them together but I figured out it's an incredibly inefficient way to do it, so I'm looking for the "right way".
>>
>>557492
its not a bad habit to use reference images, blueprints, or measurements. that's a very good habit. it helps keep your proportions and scale realistic.

if you're working from blueprints I would say the correct way is to draw a floor plan and then extrude the walls, and then cut windows and doors into it.

box-modelling is used in different situations, like for low-poly props or characters. I wouldn't use it for architecture, personally.
>>
>>557500
Thanks for the tip!
>>
does anyone have a link to a good tutorial of turning grease pencil doodles into lines that aren't 9 million verts. I am too retarded to figure this out apparently.
>>
what are some good tutorials on making natural elements like terrain, plants, grass, trees, etc, preferably for blender?

there are like 5000 good tutorials for "make a generic sculpted rock" but I can't find anything decent for plant life or other natural features
>>
>>557558
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HipkIlKG5xQ
>>
>>557575
>photorealistic
Is this a joke?
>>
>>557576
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VbHqIDLa39I
>>
>>557578
Still not even close to photo-realism.
>>
>>557210
wat? blender doesn't have angle snap?
>>
>>557608
why not take a picture instead?
>>
what's the difference between just adding your ambient occlusion to the diffuse texture, like shading, rather than having it as a seperate channel?
>>
File: help.jpg (257KB, 1920x1920px) Image search: [Google]
help.jpg
257KB, 1920x1920px
Anybody know how to do this in Blender?
>>
>>557694

You can turn it on whever you want and set different intensities.
>>
>>557655
It does, but who needs angle snap when you can literally type in the number you need and hit Ctrl-R 6 more times?

Also, IIRC angle snap isn't finely configurable (I think it's 15 or 30 degrees, unsure).
>>
Is there a way to export Unity scenes or assets to a format usable by blender/maya/anything else?

I tried using a batch .fbx exporter, but it fucked up all the textures, and only gives me one material per .fbx file when I import them, when I know for sure each object has multiple textures assigned to them.
I don't really feel like manually assigning these textures to each model, because there's over a thousand assets I'd need to do this to.

Anyone have any experience with this? I have everything in .fbx now, but I have the strangest feeling that they're unusable.
>>
>>555844
You can't get into fashion without becoming 1/5ths gay, trust me.
>>
File: halp.png (152KB, 1502x524px) Image search: [Google]
halp.png
152KB, 1502x524px
what's the best way to curve this wall like the image on the right?

I'm making a modular building set in Blender for a video game, so I need everything to conform to a grid.
I've been playing around with the curve modifier but I can't figure out how to keep everything aligned and how to bend it at the correct angle ....
>>
not sure how you'd do it in blender, but you could use the cube as a mask with some kind of matte layer option and then invert it to cut out the rectangle in post.

i can't think of another way you would have something invisible but also visible at the same time without writing some kind of custom shader.
>>
>>557778
>>557880
woops forgot quote
>>
File: ss (2017-03-26 at 11.54.30).png (299KB, 1919x1200px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-26 at 11.54.30).png
299KB, 1919x1200px
>>557878
I'm not entirely sure what you mean. I made a shape similar to yours and had no issues using the Curve modifier. What do you mean "conform to a grid"? If you're placing the curve handles/endpoints well and if you have the proper length set, doesn't it adhere incrementally?

You might want to do what's detailed in >>557211 and extrude an edge loop instead of using a modifier if that's not working.
>>
File: Dorf.jpg (186KB, 1906x328px) Image search: [Google]
Dorf.jpg
186KB, 1906x328px
Why does my blender look like Dwarf Fortress when I open it guys

it only does this to one window and it's never the main window
>>
>>557884
updated graphics driver?
>>
>>557885
The latest.
>>
File: help2.jpg (140KB, 1485x805px) Image search: [Google]
help2.jpg
140KB, 1485x805px
no matter which orientation axis I use, it messes up the mesh, this is as close as I could get... I must be doing something wrong?
>>
>>557886
try restarting your computer and if that doesn't work you may need to reinstall the program
>>
>>557887
mayafag here but does blender have a lattice deformer?
https://knowledge.autodesk.com/support/maya/learn-explore/caas/CloudHelp/cloudhelp/2016/ENU/Maya/files/GUID-334813CE-30E5-43CB-B032-CF8FE1ED96F7-htm.html
>>
File: ss (2017-03-26 at 12.53.22).jpg (56KB, 830x708px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-26 at 12.53.22).jpg
56KB, 830x708px
>>557889
Yep, under Modifiers. You have to add a Lattice Object, though, as well.

>>557887
You may need to rotate the mesh in Edit Mode as well. I can't seem to get it to work "proper" with the orientation axis, I always have to rotate it to get it look right.
>>
File: halp.jpg (140KB, 1214x591px) Image search: [Google]
halp.jpg
140KB, 1214x591px
>>557891
well you got me closer, but rotating it always fucks up the grid and alignment, see pic

also rotating it makes it hard to change the curve because the results get all crazy
>>
>>552542
Why is maya so fucking slow with quad draw, I've got 86k tri's and it's taking over a second to draw a fucking quad
>>
I'm new to 3D and Game development

Is the rendering done in the game engine or can things like lighting done in blender be "carried over" to the game engine?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7g-ChnTVxTo

2:03 he creates a normal from a black glock lego, HOW? is this a built in feature of GIMP?
is he even using gimp?
>>
File: Controllers.png (547KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Controllers.png
547KB, 1920x1080px
sup guys. I'm modelling a high quality / mid poly switch, and I've come to the joy-cons (ftr I think it's a shit console).

Are booleans the only realistic option forr all those holes for the buttons on the front? I try to avoid booleans, but it feels like it's the only possible thing to do for something like this.

I realize booleans arren't the end of the world, but still, I'd like to know if I'm missing something. Creating edge loops to support all those shapes seems impossible.
>>
>>558005
modelling, uv mapping, rigging is done in maya or blender.

the game engine handles actually showing things on your screen like shading, lighting, post processing effects.
>>
>>558057
you could use displacement mapping. otherwise rev up those booleans/edge loops.

I'd probably just model the buttons and place them on the surface and using normal maps/displacement maps to make it look like there are holes going into the controller
>>
File: edgeloopsareyourfriend.png (139KB, 888x514px) Image search: [Google]
edgeloopsareyourfriend.png
139KB, 888x514px
>>558057
EDGE LOOPSSS not very hard either this only took about < 15 minutes
>>
>>558080
>>558005
BUT you can bake lighting, AO, etc. into textures in certain situations, don't forget.
>>
>>558084
this is right, but i think even unity can bake lighting and AO into their own modular maps so you don't need to fuck with your main textures
>>
does know a good tutorial for a semi-transparent silicone material for mental ray?
>>
>>558099
does anyone know*
meh
>>
File: Dino Head.png (233KB, 870x680px) Image search: [Google]
Dino Head.png
233KB, 870x680px
Why is the inner end of my Dino's jaw messed up?
Whenever I try to extrude to make a neck it does a raised area thing at the bottom along the inner jaw.
Here's the .blend file if you wanna get a better look.
https://ufile.io/2d144
>>
Blender's dope sheet has an Action Editor mode where you can create new animations and save them as "actions" without having to put them in the NLA editor. how do I do this in Maya?
>>
>>558190
Can you show what you mean? The picture looks alright; it might have to do with your topology/not enough loops.
>>
>>558207
sounds like you want the trax editor
>>
>>558215
can i create animations and then save them for later?
>>
>>558217
sorry, i've never used blender so i'm not EXACTLY sure of what you are looking for.
you make something a character, and then you create "tracks" of animation that you can stick down wherever you want on the timeline and blend with other tracks of animation.

perhaps the maya doc can explain it better?
http://help.autodesk.com/view/MAYAUL/2017/ENU/?guid=GUID-B90726CA-6C86-4E9B-80F3-1F65745C3B3F
>>
>>558220
alright. I'll check out the doc. thanks
>>
File: Help_i_am_fucked.jpg (82KB, 252x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Help_i_am_fucked.jpg
82KB, 252x1080px
Jesus christ guys i'm going insane here with learning zbrush.

My mesh's lower subdivision levels are greyed out and i when i use the zremesher i loose my painted texture.
The uv unwrapping menu isn't available either.

But when i choose any other subtool meshes which started out as a cone, they have both uv unwrap and reduce subdivisions.
The mesh that is giving me trouble started out as a z sphere and then went to dynamesh , from there it was reduced from 4 million polys to 1.5 million.

I want to export the mesh and texture from zbrush, but i cannot find any tutorial to help me with this.
>>
File: Screenshot (1).png (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (1).png
171KB, 1920x1080px
>edge loop won't complete again

oh god what have i done
>>
>>558300
have you used mesh > cleanup?
>>
File: ss (2017-03-30 at 02.09.22).png (31KB, 903x697px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-03-30 at 02.09.22).png
31KB, 903x697px
Any idea why my curve is so sharp? the size of the cylinder I'm using to array along it is about 1/4 the size of those visible segments; additional subdivision does nothing.
>>
File: mayavertselect.png (21KB, 501x382px) Image search: [Google]
mayavertselect.png
21KB, 501x382px
why won't maya let be select verts?

I really need to hammer out this shit.
>>
File: Mom's_Spaghetti.png (273KB, 347x445px) Image search: [Google]
Mom's_Spaghetti.png
273KB, 347x445px
There's one thing about Blender which I find weird but barely ever hear anything about it.

See, in 3ds max, whenever you want to connect something, or subdivide something, or inset something, you always get a dialog that asks you the precise value, what technique you want to use, plus some extra parameters.

Compare 3ds max's "connect" with Blender's "loop cut and slide". One allows you to be very specific, while the other one just does one general thing and that's it.

Now, here's my question: Am I just inexperienced with Blender? Or is it Blender's workflow designed to be more intuitive/less constrictive?

Will give nice bj to anyone that has a useful/insightful reply.
>>
>>558415
When they took the plunge and rewrote the entire Blender interface, they settled on a rule that you should be able to perform an action immediately with mouse control and sane defaults, and then have a chance to override it with the settings pane before moving onto the next action. I can't take a screenshot right now but the default location for these parameters is right below the tools pane on the left.
>>
>>558407
you sure you are in vertex mode? the vertexes should be purple by default. UVs are brown
>>
File: 2017.03.30-21.59.png (37KB, 598x580px) Image search: [Google]
2017.03.30-21.59.png
37KB, 598x580px
>>558421
Just to be sure, this is how you go into vertex mode, right?

If so then, yes I am in vertex mode.
>>
>>558424
yep that is how it should be. strange how your colors are different. what version of maya?

so what exactly is happening? you click on one and it just doesn't highlight? Does it do the same for drag-selecting? is it just not showing the manipulator? does paint select work? does it do the same in a new, fresh scene?
>>
>>558546
Maya 2017.

I went down the list of what you asked and it turns out that paint select worked while none of the others did and I was finally able to fix the weighting.

Thank you very much for your help!
>>
File: 3dsmax_bug_perspective.jpg (149KB, 1698x828px) Image search: [Google]
3dsmax_bug_perspective.jpg
149KB, 1698x828px
When I want to go into perspective view in 3ds max, the viewport will sometimes crash, and it happens more and more often now.

>pic related

It's like the coordinates at the bottom left got fucked, and the box in the top right dissapeared, as well as the model. Resetting it didn't help. What is the problem here?

I have the latest nvidia drivers.
>>
File: Pic1.jpg (58KB, 654x650px) Image search: [Google]
Pic1.jpg
58KB, 654x650px
How in hell does Blender's colors work? I'm trying to invert a black/white gradient and it turns it into something completely different. What am I missing?
>>
File: Pic2.jpg (47KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
Pic2.jpg
47KB, 650x650px
>>558791
All I want to do is make the black parts white and the white parts black, but it's behaving radically differently than expected.
>>
File: Ohne Titel.png (187KB, 1416x880px) Image search: [Google]
Ohne Titel.png
187KB, 1416x880px
3d noob using c4d here. How do I simulate a peace of cloth with text on it waving in the wind, but with the flag itself being invisible, only the text showing and following the cloth animation?

I can't do it like in pic related an just use a black flag on flag background, cause I need a natural lighted background. I also want shading on the text.
>>
>>559083
bumping
>>
>>559084
not only is this one of slowest boards on all of 4chan, but this thread is also past its bump limit.

use a material with a transparency map plugged into it.
>>
>>559149
Sorry, i didn't even know there was a bump limit.. thanks i will loook it up
>>
HI 3/
I don't come here often but now I'm looking for a little help or info. Hoping this is the right board/thread

I work as a Joiner/ carpenter and im about to publish a website. Which i need to fill with images of well decorated living rooms, kitchen etc.
How hard is it to create a photo-realistic image of a design, furniture or a furnished room?
(something like this photo)

I haven't found a lot of info on this, so i was hoping someone could share their experience, give some tips or point me in the right direction

TL;DR
>how to a photo-realistic image of a design-furniture. like the image
>>
>>559346
a bunch of furniture in these archviz images you see are purchased assets.

How much 3d experience do you have?

let me outline the basic workflow:
>model 3d objects
>uv map 3d objects
>create textures for 3d assets for color, reflectivity, bumpiness, diffuse, maybe more
>plug all these textures into shaders and adjust to get the physical properties of the objects you want
>lighting the entire scene
>rendering everything properly
>post processing

every one of these steps are their own art in themselves. From 0 experience it could take you months to get something that doesn't look like shit, let alone photorealism.
>>
>>559346
>>559427
oh yeah. if you have 0 experience, your best bet would either be to contract the 3d work or just take pictures of your actual work to pretty up in photoshop or something. keep in mind that if you go the 3d route, it's kind of misleading to have a bunch of images of 3d stuff you didn't actually make yourself.
>>
I have access to maya and 3ds max due to school. I need to use one for game dev class. Which one should I use (i have zero experience with all of this)? Preferably the easier one if there is a difference
>>
>>559478
maya has a cleaner ui and has a shit ton of documentation. I think autodesk is trying to phase out max as well and replace it with maya entirely like they did to softimage.
>>
File: alivereborn.jpg (35KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
alivereborn.jpg
35KB, 960x540px
So I'm looking forward to get into 3d modelling and animation (again).

I've already did some stuff in blender last year: a bit of vertex modelling, basic animation and a lot of fucking around with physics. I also have knowledge in anatomy, drawing, etc.
>pic related: screenshot of a video i've done

What would you advise me to be the best route to make artistic/weird animations with doll-like characters? Should i keep using blender (i hate the interface) or pirate something else? Should I prioritize in-depth vertex modelling or sculpting?

tl;dr
>what's the best route for character modelling and animation
>>
>>559517
>pic of a video
post a webbum matey
I like reflections and weird dark scenes

>what's the best route
Learn to sculpt. Both options are valid and would work for different things. Even Blender has sculpting. Morph targets are your friends for weird animations.
>>
File: maya.png (31KB, 414x185px) Image search: [Google]
maya.png
31KB, 414x185px
cant install maya i tried it 100000000 times! wtf is going on. i tried everything my firewall is also off
>>
File: 3_3_1_2_2_4th.jpg (57KB, 600x471px) Image search: [Google]
3_3_1_2_2_4th.jpg
57KB, 600x471px
>>559648
what version of maya is this? I've never seen this kind of window. all the installation and activation process should be going through a custom autodesk installer like pic related
>>
File: received_281289922309997.png (867KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
received_281289922309997.png
867KB, 1920x1080px
Hi /3/, retarded /g/ent here who's fairly new to 3D, I used to do a ton of intros and stuff for kids Call of Duty montages back in HS in C4D and got pretty comfortable with it, eventually branched out into some dumb abstract 3D art and modelled a concept home for a mate, but was never very good. I haven't really touched it for the 5 years since but in the mean time have taught myself some OpenGL and DirectX and have a fairly decent understanding of the fundamental technical aspect of /3/.
Anyway I'm looking to make 3D porn (just posters) but super high quality, I want chromatic aberration, sub surface scattering and every other dumb gimicky re-shade effect, but it's all coming out horrible (pic-related)

My methodology so far has been to just use MMD tool for C4D and deviant art models but with my own lighting studios and textures, following lots of tutorials for both of them but after hours of greyscale gorilla and tweaking settings, it still looks like ass

What do /3/? What path should I follow?
>>
>>559784
Seems like your issue with that specific picture might be subdivision - do you have any overlapping geometry, or are you ripping faces where they shouldn't be? I see those errors when two edges are adjacent but not connected, usually.

Though, re-reading your post, seems like that's not your model so not your issue. Look into Physically Based Rendering, might help out, dunno.
>>
>>559784
Definitely looks like subdivision, are you subdividing it? if so then select all the points and run the optimise command, if you are lucky it will have fixed it perfectly if it doesn't you'll have to figure out what's fucking it up manually.

GSG tuts are trash, he doesn't know anything about modelling or texturing so none of that is gonna help you with this.
>>
>>559788
Thanks Anon! Will look into physivally based rendering.
And yeah I should've mentioned, I just quickly threw that model into a subdivider because it was pretty low poly and looked a bit shit

>>559796
Alright thanks for those tips with subdivision, will try that now.
And yeah I was always suss about him never modelling, will look elsewhere for courses.
>>
File: ss (2017-04-09 at 05.46.09).jpg (34KB, 959x726px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2017-04-09 at 05.46.09).jpg
34KB, 959x726px
Can someone remind my why boolean operations result in such ass sometimes? I used to know but forgot. I think it has to do something with the polycount but unsure.

(tried to bool-subtract a cylinder from the mesh and it just cut holes instead of making proper geometry)
Thread posts: 383
Thread images: 89

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.