[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dwarf clothes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: tavern keep.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
tavern keep.jpg
1B, 486x500px
Any suggestions on how to make this shit more interesting? I still need to polish the beard out but i'm not too sure on clothing.
>>
BLAST IT WITH CUM
>>
make the beard not look like goo. refine other parts and flatten
>>
>>549796
Animation is more important than polycount and detail.
>>
>>549832
>t. nuldel
>>
>>549796
the apron needs more detail, maybe make it of 2 or 3 pieces would help ,sleeve in the shirt maybe shorter or without it, gloves need a change of color, face looks great, boots need more detail
>>
>>549796
something like this would be great in that model
>>
>>549796
or this
>>
>>549796
The beard is stupid looking. Looks like wall paper design. Who would you make more interesting? Make his clothes look more worn and ragged scar on his face a eye pacth and a pipe.

One eye blind with out a pacth. Tattoos on his fore arms and or face ect ect.
>>
Do you make games OP?
>>
File: dorf.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
dorf.jpg
1B, 486x500px
>>549796
>>
>>549880
I do not no, not quite good enough yet>>549863
Yea Good idea thx>>549879
Yea the beard is just a place holder atm while I try figure out how to do it, thanks tho
>>
File: IMG_4398.jpg (1B, 486x500px)
IMG_4398.jpg
1B, 486x500px
glove color is way too close to skin color. it looks like he's wearing plastic transparent gloves

make it browner/darker
>>
>>549957

Don't impose on OP's artistic vision. Maybe his dwarf is fond of tickling prostates.
>>
>>549796
The Fabric weaving is not following the natural shape of the shirt. The shirt it's also weirldly folding into the arms when it should be folding outwards. The textures look too blurry, it's missing some dirt, blood, or rust stains to pop it out.
>>
>>549957
Good point
>>
>>549966
Yea good shout, think it'll have to be a substance painter job for the colour. Thanks m8
>>
>>549796
the apron looks too thin
you can see his pecs and belly
>>
>>549957

Maybe a dark brown, with evident black scorch marks?
>>
>>549796
at decorations and detail to it that tell us something about he dwarfen society

like ad an amulet or a logo that shows the guilt or clan he belongs to

or you could go to deviart
type in dwarf and rip of the things that you like
>>
>>550178
the fuck is this, a bunch of links to The Flash content?
>>
>>549796
Beard jewelry
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.