[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

online 3d viewer

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 53612a261a3a9.jpg (260KB, 1225x765px) Image search: [Google]
53612a261a3a9.jpg
260KB, 1225x765px
are there any websites that I can upload my models and be able to share, not for downloading only for viewing and dont have to worry about someone ripping them?
>>
There's methods for all of the websites that come to mind, what are you worried about exactly? They don't come with an armature and if you pose the models they're basically unusable even if some chump manages to poorly rig them.
>>
>>548382
not figures.
>>
sketchfab
>>
>>548391
Just have to get the .gz files and use Hex2OBJ on it.
>>
>>548408
why do you care if anyone steals your models?
and if they do, what can they accomplish by doing that?
>>
I think artstation is what you looking for. It is highly unlikely that someone will steal your models.
Use either sketchfab or marmoset viewer, but I guess you already know that. If you see that someone stole your work, you can contact support and they will punish a thief.
Industry is pretty small by itself, and stealing other people content is a way to make yourself blacklisted forever.
>>
>>548381
Thing about ninja ripper is that it can't rip skeletons, weight painting, vertex groups, or morphs.

If you make sure to pose your model in a way that it can't be re-purposed by another person, then you should be fine.
>>
>>548391
Sketchfab is great but the free account is very limited. You can only upload up to 50mb vs $120 per year to get 200mb. Also, they have no rectangular light source. It's still the best one though.
>>
>>548381
cl3ver is a possibility, if your models are hard surfaces, tech and archi.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.