[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Feedback?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: crit.png (73KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
crit.png
73KB, 960x540px
I don't know how to apply armature the right way yet, but trying to make this for a friend, and I just got done modelling it.

Any critiques? Tried my best to make him, "Daww~" as possible without any..."fan-service" ideas they always made. Thinking on uploading to Model-Resources. 1-2
>>
File: crit2.png (87KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
crit2.png
87KB, 960x540px
2-2

Trying to work on hands.
>>
>>548056
For starters: the nostrils are too far apart, they should be closer to the tip of the snout. Eyes are way too high up where his forehead should be, and the area that should be protruding to give him a forehead slopes back unnaturally. Shape of the ears isn't too great, they should flare out more at the bottom and come to a point, probably.

There are all kinds of problems with the rest of the model, but work on getting the head sorted first before you worry about that.

Good luck, bro. Don't get discouraged. Keep at it, and don't be afraid to look at tons of references. Lord knows there's enough Undertale fan art out there to work from. Look at the proportions of baby faces to help you get your kawaii-ugu-desu effect. Also look at real goats for help with things like ear shape. Google Image Search is your friend.
>>
Show wires
>>
File: 11111.png (38KB, 439x842px) Image search: [Google]
11111.png
38KB, 439x842px
>>548065
Thanks, dude.
>>548095

1-1
>>
File: 22222.png (40KB, 1020x773px) Image search: [Google]
22222.png
40KB, 1020x773px
>>548095
2-2
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.